Muscle Lads, Inc.

muscleaddict

Well muscleaddict, I'm left a little breathless and teary-eyed by your ending.  No b.s..  That's the effect your writing can have on your readers, in this and in previous stories.  In this chapter, guided by your excellent prose, we all were witness to Alfie's evolution in understanding his sexuality, as well as accepting other peoples' differences.   

Bravo and grazie!  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Muscleaddict, you’ve done it again! You’ve introduced me and all of us to new characters that we end up loving and identifying with!  Drag queens! Children’s teachers and book authors!  They are believable, real people with personalities and stories to tell.  Well done!!

My favorite secondary character is still the embarrassing gym dad Deano Senior!! “Oi!”

Vera Monsoon and he have to meet, along with Alf, Curtis, Deano Junior and  Ozzie!!!  

One more thing- in case I didn’t mention it before- your use of multiple points of view from different perspectives succeeded! 

Thank you for this latest epic!

• Like 3

Wow, another great ending to another amazing story, thanks! The way you develop your characters while still fusing the muscle stuff in is inspirational and really stands out amongst the stories on this site.

When Alfie described always suspecting he liked guys but never admitting it to himself (or even realising) - that hit the feels for me because I was the same in my teens. I didn't really come out to myself until my early 20's and everyone else a few years later.

• Like 2

Thus endeth another wonderful tale of muscle and love from the acknowledged master!  Thanks so much for this great story!!! ❤️❤️❤️  It cheered me up no end at exactly the right time. I am just sad it is over! 🥲

• Like 2

Well done! As ever a great read and the use of seeing the same situations through the different perspectives of the characters really worked - so you should be well chuffed! As always - really looking forward to what you conjure up for us all next - we're so fortunate that you write so well and share it with us! x

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1