Muscle Lads, Inc.

muscleaddict

On 10/31/2023 at 3:17 PM, crushme99 said:

MA, how much of a rest will you give yourself before diving into the next muscle adventure?

I have no idea, mate! I never really plan ahead and if I did, it would probably change anyway. 😅 What I often do after finishing a big story like this is play around with ideas and see what sticks. That's often how the short stories come about. The bigger ones take a bit more thought and pre-planning. I guess we'll see what happens! 

• Like 4

No idea if I can say that much off the top of my head. But anyway...I really liked this story.

1. Mason already has a place in my heart (lol).

2. I was surprised and enraptured at how the plot twisted and shifted. 

3. Danny and Nick. Huh. I might have been as blind as Nick (haha) because I also didn't pick up the signs. Might have to re-read some chapters. Either way, I'm happy for both of them. 

4. It was beautiful and heart wrenching to see the relationship between Alfie and Curtis evolve. They are just so sweet together. 😍😍

That's all I have to say for now. Am always falling in love with what you write. 

Wonderful work, @muscleaddict. ❤️💪

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

Brilliant story. Beautifully written. I feel as though I know all the characters and I would recognise them if I was walking down Canal St. Just as I would if I bumped into Dickens’s Mr Wemick in Walworth. 

• Like 2

On 11/2/2023 at 9:56 PM, DawnFire98 said:

No idea if I can say that much off the top of my head. But anyway...I really liked this story.

1. Mason already has a place in my heart (lol).

2. I was surprised and enraptured at how the plot twisted and shifted. 

3. Danny and Nick. Huh. I might have been as blind as Nick (haha) because I also didn't pick up the signs. Might have to re-read some chapters. Either way, I'm happy for both of them. 

4. It was beautiful and heart wrenching to see the relationship between Alfie and Curtis evolve. They are just so sweet together. 😍😍

That's all I have to say for now. Am always falling in love with what you write. 

Wonderful work, @muscleaddict. ❤️💪

Thanks for this awesome feedback, matie. I really appreciate it. 😊 I'm glad I was able to keep you on your toes with the Nick and Danny stuff! I have a bit of a soft spot for Mason too. Mostly because he's just so fucking hot. (Am I allowed to say that about my own characters? 🤔😅) It could be quite fun to bring him back at some point! 

• Thanks 1

On 11/2/2023 at 10:03 PM, 1muscleaddict said:

Brilliant story. Beautifully written. I feel as though I know all the characters and I would recognise them if I was walking down Canal St. Just as I would if I bumped into Dickens’s Mr Wemick in Walworth. 

Thanks so much, mate. Wouldn't mind bumping into Danny or Alfie on Canal St myself. Or even just someone who resembles either of them. 😆

As per my post a few weeks ago, I'm doing a poll where people can vote for their favourite characters from my stories. I've now set it up and you can vote here... https://forms.gle/ah1eqKYj6huDeGHH6

I think you can vote for as many options as you like. I'll keep it open for about a week and then I'll post the results. Intrigued to see how this goes! 😁

• Like 2

2 hours ago, muscleaddict said:

As per my post a few weeks ago, I'm doing a poll where people can vote for their favourite characters from my stories. I've now set it up and you can vote here... https://forms.gle/ah1eqKYj6huDeGHH6

I think you can vote for as many options as you like. I'll keep it open for about a week and then I'll post the results. Intrigued to see how this goes! 😁

I am torn between Ozzie, AJ and Alfie...and maybe even Danny lol. I can vote for more than one beautiful muscle hunk, right? 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, DawnFire98 said:

I am torn between Ozzie, AJ and Alfie...and maybe even Danny lol. I can vote for more than one beautiful muscle hunk, right? 

Haha! Yeah, you can vote for as many as you like. I originally messed it up and it would only let you vote for one but I've fixed it now. So if anyone's already voted - feel free to vote again.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, muscleaddict said:

I have a bit of a soft spot for Mason too. Mostly because he's just so fucking hot. (Am I allowed to say that about my own characters? 🤔😅) It could be quite fun to bring him back at some point! 

Mason need to learn responsibility, perhaps by dating Harry the Bouncer, but the distance between Brighton and Manchester might be a problem for that constellation.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, muscleaddict said:

Haha! Yeah, you can vote for as many as you like. I originally messed it up and it would only let you vote for one but I've fixed it now. So if anyone's already voted - feel free to vote again.

I have probably said it before, but I'm not sure: We need to see Alfie and Ozzie compete about which one of the two is able to outfreak his bystanders the most, and make their boyfriends feel embarrassed.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1