Chapter 11: Infinite Power

While Jeff, Max and David are taking the S exam, on the planet Stix a disturbing threat is about to emerge.

Thomas runs towards Justin's room, his muscles rippling under his costume, he enters the room and he sees Justin on the sofa being massaged by 5 Z university students.

Justin : " What is it Thomas can't you see that I'm busy"

Thomas : " JUSTIN!  IT'S A DISASTER!  Master Baram is ready to wield the supreme crown"

Justin gets up so early and he crushes the two students who lick his feet "What! it's not possible! He still has a month to go before he releases the gods of destruction"

Thomas : " Yes, but he managed to store enough power to succeed "

The two rush to the throne room and they see Master Baram begin the ritual.  He places his hands around the crown and suddenly black smoke shoots out.  Once the smoke is cleared they begin to distinguish 4 silhouettes floating in the air.

On the left we can see a man with blond hair and horns on his head, he wears a red and black compression t-shirt that barely covers his gargantuan muscles, and on his titan legs we can see beautiful black tight pants  and gold, and his whole body is surrounded by flame.  It is none other than the god of destruction ZELO.

Screenshot_20230509-195246_Gallery.thumb.jpg.97b0cd709544f7185f7d29b8da89a154.jpg

Next to him we can see a man with white hair, black wings grow in his well-defined and muscular back, he wears a tattoo on his divine pectorals, and black pants come to cover his legs of unparalleled beauty  .  It's just the God of Destruction Xeram

25189803.thumb.png.e243535d7d0508962f36ee3048fe775e.png

Next to Xeram is the most muscular man of the four silhouettes, his muscles are so big that he is dressed only in a black tunic at the level of his thighs, he is surrounded by destructive lightning.  It's only the god of destruction GORMO

33333073.thumb.png.33397a60188c03cdbf3a960cdba9c043.png

Even though Gormo's body is the most muscular, the body of the fourth god is just as impressive, his body is so imposing that he would need twenty men to massage it, he wears a red cape, black boxer shorts that  struggling to contain his monstrous cock, and he holds a sword in his right hand.  It's only the god of destruction Agaris

68848650.thumb.png.a630eef8aa959898bdc51086f1e8178e.png

Baram: "HAHAHA!  NOW I CONTROL YOU!  ARE YOU ALL FOUR?  uh... why aren't you five?"

Zelo: " pfff this insect invokes us and he is not even aware of our history, well listen, when we fought against the superhero Magnus 17,000 years ago, he gave such a strong  disintegrate our friend Levi, but we're looking for someone to replace him"

Xeram conjures up a mysterious potion of a black liquid and hands it to Baram.  Master Baram can't help but get excited at the thought of becoming a god of destruction, but just as he's about to take the potion Justin pops up and snatches it from his hands.

Justin: " HAHAHAHA!  I alone deserve this power"

Gormo: " A little advice if you drink more than a drop, your body is not likely to contain such power" But Gormo barely has time to finish his sentence than Justin swallows the whole potion at once.

The four gods expected to see Justin writhing in pain but instead he closed his eyes and a smile appeared on his face, a tsunami of power flooding his body.  "OH DAMN THIS IS GOOD!"  his muscles swell astronomically how easily he surpasses the four gods, his power is limitless.  This is the strongest god of destruction JUSTIN

472174.thumb.png.57731908fee997503f1d236643a977aa.png

The four gods kneel immediately in front of him, when Justin discovers his whole divine body and we can say that he likes it.  He looks at Baram and looks down on him.

Justin : " You should have done more research, I've been waiting for this day for a long time, now the whole universe will be afraid of me HAHAHA!  "Justin picks up a rock and throws it at Baram so hard he's thrown halfway around the world.

Agaris approaches Justin and starts licking his abs, "in addition to your strength you also have the power of creation, you create whatever you want"

Justin: " Interesting, in this case bring me back Mr SUAVEZ"

As soon as Thomas brings Mr SUAVEZ back in front of Justin.

Justin : " you will become a very powerful god under my orders" And he throws a ray which comes to invade the body of the professor, all his muscles grow and his power is now equal to the four gods."

SUAVEZ : " I will annihilate all the insects that will put themselves in front of us"

Justin now turns to Bastia and Thomas and in a second the two have become supreme gods.

Screenshot_20230515-031737_Gallery.thumb.jpg.ec8365cb6d3ca10f0286d38d3ab8fab3.jpg11356445.thumb.png.4d2fcd0d7cd986d4db4c05ebcf5b4b01.png

Justin: "HAHAHAHA!  MINE THE INFINITE POWER HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

To be continued......

• Like 3