Littlerjim

• 2 weeks later...
11 hours ago, Littlerjim said:

The change had been small; its consequences would be BIG.

To be continued

I'm confused. Is this the final part as the title says, or will it be continued?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, FallenAway said:

I'm confused. Is this the final part as the title says, or will it be continued?

Fair comment, I'm teasing a little bit.

I'm planning my next story, which I'm really excited about: I have some fun ideas I'm itching to try. It's going to be longer form, and it's going to establish a setting that I can dip into for shorter stories that bulk up the world.

Ego Boost is concluded, but there's going to be more coming within the same world - it might not be the last we see of Sean or Peter...

• Like 6

14 hours ago, Littlerjim said:

. “I don’t need to lie to you. Because you want this too. And I’m the first person you can be yourself with, without worrying about scaring them away or breaking them.”

They found each other and they oth make  aperfect couple. They can be themselves and finally be truly happy

• Like 1

I'm discovering that the Littlerjim formula is "Really hot muscle growth mixed with some surprisingly deep psychological examinations" and I am here for it. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Dezman said:

I'm discovering that the Littlerjim formula is "Really hot muscle growth mixed with some surprisingly deep psychological examinations" and I am here for it. 

I really did try to keep things simple, but I couldn't help myself. Turns out I have a fetish for introspection 😅

I do enjoy writing that angle though, and I'm always happy to hear people enjoy reading it.

• Upvote 2

I am interested in stories where mental states affect physical attributes (i.e muscle growth). And while anger is the archetypal emotion thanks to the Hulk, I've come to prefer more positive ones such as arousal and especially appreciation, as is the case here.

I also enjoyed the confrontation between the two characters. Sean's conduct was questionable enough to make the conflict believable, but not so much as to make him vile. I also liked that the transformation is mostly temporary, as I enjoy the growth more than the end result.

In other words, I really liked this story! If only that could cause you to grow as well 😅

• Like 2
  • Haha 1