Big Brother Brett (update to part 10)

RAnnaud

Hmmm---well for sure like the control he has over him. Thinking about maybe his quads around his abs---flex by flex slow constricting his breathing to point he will do just about anything for get what he needs so bad at that point and his bro controls it---AIR!! Just say wild what a guy will do when you slow squeeze it out of him, and then you control it---can let him have lots of just little bits but unflexing some muscle!! lol

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, ribcrusher said:

Hmmm---well for sure like the control he has over him. Thinking about maybe his quads around his abs---flex by flex slow constricting his breathing to point he will do just about anything for get what he needs so bad at that point and his bro controls it---AIR!! Just say wild what a guy will do when you slow squeeze it out of him, and then you control it---can let him have lots of just little bits but unflexing some muscle!! lol

You're definitely going to love a certain scene then 🤭

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RAnnaud said:

Part 5 has been added.

i really like the story, only thing I dont like is the "Make me a Woman" part..... it gives me a bit of the "ick". No hate just a personal opinion 💚

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Fantime said:

i really like the story, only thing I dont like is the "Make me a Woman" part..... it gives me a bit of the "ick". No hate just a personal opinion 💚

Thanks for your feedback! 😊

She meant it in a way as in:
You make me feel the most woman. You're the only one who can make me feel that way. But it is no real gamechanger for me, so I added it. Hope you now can enjoy just a bit more 😉

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Brett newfound freedom about his body and what he can do is turning him into an even betetr version of who he is. He was already hot and he knew it but now he is assereting his dominance with others and he loves it

• Like 1

Very well written. I like the muscle domination over his fellow teammates. Stealing a hot girlfriend and ruining her sexually for other guys. She will not be sexually satisfied now that she has been stretched and experienced too many orgasms to count.

Hope little brother is given a chance to grow big and muscular but not as big as big brother for jealously reasons. Great if they could bond as brothers.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1