Big Brother Brett (update to part 10)

RAnnaud

11 hours ago, lokov said:

May I inquire if there's an update planned soon? Absolutely no pressure, I'm just keen to continue reading your captivating narrative 😃

Of course you may. Unfortunately, I have not been able to write enough lately because I had very little time. Still, I hope to resume soon, but I can't say when yet.

39 minutes ago, RAnnaud said:

Of course you may. Unfortunately, I have not been able to write enough lately because I had very little time. Still, I hope to resume soon, but I can't say when yet.

Totally understood. I wish you all the best on everything!

• Like 1

I have literally, yes LITERALLY, blew 17 loads since reading the beginning of this amazing story until this last chapter. This last chapter, I couldn’t stop ready it and I had 4 orgasms during my read. Your story is magical and has made me a complete muscle loving cum pig. I now go to my gym, meet my trainer, we train and then I worship him like Robbie and Sam worship Brett. I slurp up my own cum now and at one point when Brett first fucked Robbie, I read this out loud while my trainer fucked my ass. We both had huge orgasms that night. You have opened me up to be just like Sam; a total muscle loving slave. I owe you everything!!! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

14 hours ago, NYBear said:

I have literally, yes LITERALLY, blew 17 loads since reading the beginning of this amazing story until this last chapter. This last chapter, I couldn’t stop ready it and I had 4 orgasms during my read. Your story is magical and has made me a complete muscle loving cum pig. I now go to my gym, meet my trainer, we train and then I worship him like Robbie and Sam worship Brett. I slurp up my own cum now and at one point when Brett first fucked Robbie, I read this out loud while my trainer fucked my ass. We both had huge orgasms that night. You have opened me up to be just like Sam; a total muscle loving slave. I owe you everything!!! 

Good to see the story had that effect on you, haha. I'm happy it can have that kind of effect, but you don't owe me anything. I write down a certain fantasy and it's nice to discover that there are people who can appreciate it. Many thanks for your compliments.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1