A Bodybuilder's world ( Part 1)

Nathan

I'm starting my second story, I hope you like it, I left my first story on hold, I'll continue it later

Part 1: The Wish

My name is Nathan, I'm 19 years old, I'm of average build and I'm addicted to very muscular guys

Like every evening I finish my work and go home, I open the door of the house and straight away I lie down on my sofa and I masturbate while watching muscular guys... Then I take my shower and I brush  teeth to go to bed, and just as I was about to go to bed, I see a shooting star through the window.  I laugh but I still make a wish, "I would like to live in a world full of powerful muscle guys".  Then I go to bed

The next day, I wake up as if nothing had happened, I get ready to go to work and I go downstairs to have my breakfast.  Suddenly the doorbell rings.  I'm about to open the door and my eyes widen when I see a very muscular delivery man looking at me.

81373825.thumb.png.e5e69129483b7f9e3d346db54dae1f3e.png

“Um can I help you?”  He looks at me and pushes me inside, closes the door behind him and orders me to sit on the couch.  and he starts to explain to me what's going on.  "You're the only human we haven't seen in a long time. When you made your wish last night you merged your world and mine. You'll see my world is filled with very powerful muscle guys."  I listen to him but I remain shocked by what he tells me.  "Uh okay but what's going to happen?".  He starts laughing telling me that now our two worlds are connected and that at the end of the year his planet will absorb mine.  Suddenly he starts to strangle me while explaining the hierarchy of his world.  “Listen to me little slave, the hierarchy of my world is very simple, the guys who have a power of less than 100,000 are civilians like me, maybe bakers, delivery men, police officers... then there are the warriors  who have a power between 100,000 and 500,000, then there are the superheroes/supervillains who have a power between 500,000 and 1,000,000 and finally there are the gods who have infinite power.  I have trouble breathing as he strangles me harder and harder. “Okay, but what is my role?”  Suddenly he let me go and started laughing.  "Since you are the one who made the wish you will be spared from the absorption of your planet but you must be my slave, I explain to you, when humans worship men like us, our power grows and thanks to you I  I'm going to become a god. So you're going to stay here and obey my orders because if you leave your house you will meet men superior to me and they will take you because you see submission is present among us too, if I meet someone  more powerful than me I owe him allegiance."  Suddenly he takes a ring out of his pocket and gives it to me.  "Thanks to it you will be able to know the power level of the men on my planet. I point the ring towards the delivery man and I see that his power is 5,000. And suddenly the delivery man leaves and he says to me  He'll be back in three hours.

I think about everything the delivery guy said to me and I'm excited and terrified.  I decide to turn on the TV and I see a very muscular presenter who excites me.

17689305.thumb.png.f25bdbd880767087121a04ca0ec96ffb.png

I start jerking off and scan him with the ring, damn!!!  his power level is 60,000, I put another chain and there I see a very powerful warrior, I scan him with the ring and I see that he has 176,000 power

4969101.thumb.png.63bc75d18b4c645d4a29d459c0f208ef.png

I continue to jerk off even harder and I change channels to see a supervillain destroying a city, his power level is 577,000

34485877.thumb.png.c3be34b6752d11d484ed086676226bb4.png

But my erection ejects to the ceiling when a magnificent being who looks like a god, I scan him with my ring and I see that his power is infinite.

33850001.thumb.png.a9c8bd3bbb1436113eaeffbf126a1983.png

And my Orgasm ends with my door getting broken down by a man...

To be continued....

I hope this puts you in your mouth, I'm not a great writer 😅

• Like 19

Just say along this idea of being around just massive jacked guys, I will say there is 12 part story that is awesome!! Is about a planet of all males that even at teen age have the muscle mass and strength of over the top bodybuilder!  So a earth man go's there to find out about this race of supermen,  and even in his own right is sure muscled and strong to a normal guy on earth, but compared to guys on Testos Four he is small and weak compared to the young males on the planet Testos Four ----Story is very well written by Derek Flex. Just say he is use to being the bigger muscle guy on earth, but compared to the muscle and strength of the guys on Testos Four, he is small and weak.  Just think would be a good story for Nathan to read and sure get some ideas for his awesome work in here!!  Good luck to all!