thisba

Hello I would like to write a series of stories. Sorry for my poor command of English sometimes. All can be read independently. some of them will perhaps follow one another.
Tell me if u should continue, and thank you for your feedback. 

1. A new Superhero in the city

2. Ethan and John:
     - New arrival at school
     - Ethan nightmare 

3. Hicham the paraplegic man

A new Superhero in the city 

Jérôme and Max, a couple of police officers, shared not only their work but also their life. Their relationship had withstood the test of time, becoming a pillar of mutual support. It was a hot summer day, and they had taken a day off to relax and enjoy the sunny weather. Their car trip had taken them on a picturesque road, far away from the concerns of police work.

Jérôme, 25 years old, was a tall, blond man, standing at 1.83 meters and weighing 80 kg. His blue eyes reflected his determination to make the world a safer place. Max, his partner and lover, was 23 years old. He stood at 1.78 meters, weighing 75 kg. His blue eyes shone beneath his thick brown hair, and he proudly sported a neatly trimmed short beard.

Max harbored a heavy and extraordinary secret, a gift passed down through generations in his family: he was a muscle-wolf. This unique gift allowed him to transform into a powerful bodybuilder of nearly 140 kg, endowed with superhuman strength. However, this transformation was a complex and painful process that involved a series of remarkable physiological changes.

As they traveled down the winding road, their peaceful day was abruptly disrupted by the sound of a collision. A woman behind the wheel had crashed into an electrical pole, and her car was on the brink of catching fire. Trapped in the vehicle, the driver was severely injured, and a glimmer of despair filled her eyes. In her state of shock, she was not even aware of their presence.

Alarmed, Jérôme immediately grabbed his phone to call for help. He knew that every minute counted in such a critical situation. However, he could sense that time was running out, and the emergency services likely wouldn't arrive in time to save the woman.

It was at that moment that Max, with unwavering determination, made a decision that would change the course of their day. He knew it was time to reveal his secret to Jérôme, even if it meant exposing his uniqueness.

Max's transformation began slowly, but the process was painful and arduous. His muscles swelled rapidly, and his veins became increasingly visible through his stretched skin. The pain was intense as his clothing's seams strained, ready to burst at any moment. The clothes could no longer contain the extraordinary force that now inhabited Max.

His veins pulsed, carrying an increased flow of blood to the rapidly growing muscles. Max's breathing intensified as his lungs worked hard to supply his developing muscles. His once thin arms became massive and powerful, tearing the sleeves of his shirt to shreds. His shoulders broadened, bursting the seams of his shirt, and his chest took on an impressive size. The buttons on his shirt flew in all directions, and scraps of fabric rained down like confetti.

Jérôme, initially in shock, was overwhelmed by the incredible transformation unfolding before him. His breathing quickened, and he stuttered, unable to find the words to express his surprise and fear.

Max's legs gained size, tearing his pants into pieces. The leather of his shoes burst under the pressure of his growing feet. Each of his muscles became more prominent, creating waves of power throughout his body. During the transformation, his body also became very hairy, with thick and dense hair forming an additional layer of protection and fierceness.

The injured woman, in a coma, was unaware of the incredible transformation taking place before her. She had no idea that her fate would be disrupted by a hero with extraordinary powers.

Jérôme, astounded and overwhelmed by the situation, abandoned his phone, forgetting about the emergency services. Max, with a voice transformed by the metamorphosis, declared, "Jérôme, it's time for you to know the truth. It's my inherited gift, and I use it to protect others, even at the risk of my own life."

The injured woman, in a coma, couldn't hear the conversation. She was oblivious to the hero standing before her.

Without further delay, Max used his superhuman strength to clear the wreckage, extract the injured driver, and place her in safety. Flames threatened to spread, but Max acted quickly and decisively, extinguishing the incipient fire and saving the woman's life.

Jérôme, astonished, realized that his partner and lover was a genuine hero with an extraordinary gift. Max, exhausted from the superhuman effort, slowly returned to his usual form, breathing heavily, and with his body glistening with sweat. He now stood naked, except for his underwear, as all his other clothes had been destroyed during the transformation.

They had succeeded in saving the woman, but now, Jérôme faced a difficult choice: to protect Max's identity and escape before the emergency services arrived, fearing that his secret would be discovered. They discreetly moved away from the accident scene, and Max hid behind a tree, gradually returning to his initial form to avoid drawing the attention of the finally arriving emergency responders.

Their future was uncertain, but their love and devotion to each other were stronger than ever as they walked away together to safeguard Max's secret.

Their future was uncertain, and the weight of Max's secret hung heavily between them as they walked away from the scene. Jérôme's mind raced with a whirlwind of emotions and questions, but he knew he had to protect Max's identity at all costs.

As they found a secluded spot, Max, now back to his usual self, dressed only in his boxer briefs, turned to Jérôme with a mix of anxiety and relief in his eyes. "Jérôme, I know this is a lot to take in," Max began, his voice trembling with uncertainty. "I've kept this secret my whole life, and I've used my abilities to help others, to save lives. But I've never shared this with anyone, until now."

Jérôme, still reeling from the shock of witnessing Max's incredible transformation, managed to find his voice. "Max, this is... this is unbelievable. I mean, I've heard of superhero stories, but I never thought..."

Max interrupted gently, "I'm no superhero, Jérôme. I'm just a guy who happens to have this unique ability. I've always wanted to protect you, but I also want to protect us."

Jérôme's face softened as he looked into Max's eyes, realizing the depth of their connection. "Max, I love you, and I will do everything I can to keep your secret safe. But we need to be careful. We can't risk anyone discovering this."

Max nodded, relief washing over him as he pulled Jérôme into a tight embrace. "Thank you, Jérôme. I knew I could trust you."

They stood there for a moment, their love stronger than ever, before reality intruded once more. The sound of approaching sirens reminded them of the accident scene they had left behind.

"We need to go, Max," Jérôme said, breaking the embrace. "The authorities are arriving. We'll figure out how to deal with this, but for now, let's get away from here."

They hurried back to their car and drove away, leaving behind the events that had unraveled their day. As they put distance between themselves and the accident scene, Max couldn't help but think about the fragile balance they had to maintain. He knew that, with Jérôme by his side, they would face the challenges together, and their love would guide them through the uncertainties of their extraordinary life.

In the days that followed, Jérôme and Max remained on edge, constantly aware of the secret that now bound them even closer together. They were back on duty, patrolling the city streets, but their lives had taken on a new layer of complexity.

Jérôme, true to his word, was determined to protect Max's identity. He used his influence within the police department to ensure that the details of the accident and the mysterious hero who had saved the woman's life were kept under wraps. He knew that any inquiry into Max's abilities could lead to unwanted attention and scrutiny.

Meanwhile, Max continued to use his unique gift to help others, always under the cover of darkness and away from prying eyes. He had saved lives and prevented disasters, but his actions left no trace of his involvement.

Their love story had taken on an even more profound significance. The unspoken understanding between them, the shared secret, only deepened their connection. They found solace in the safety of their love, a sanctuary amidst the chaos of their extraordinary lives.

But as time passed, a new challenge emerged. Rumors of a masked hero with incredible strength began circulating in the city. People started talking about the mysterious savior who seemed to appear out of nowhere, saving lives and averting danger. Max's actions were drawing attention, and Jérôme knew they needed to be even more cautious.

One evening, as they sat in their quiet apartment, Jérôme spoke up. "Max, the rumors are spreading like wildfire. We need a plan, a way to protect your identity more effectively."

Max nodded, his face etched with concern. "You're right, Jérôme. We can't continue like this, with people getting closer to discovering the truth. But what can we do?"

Jérôme thought for a moment and then said, "I have an idea. What if we create a fictional character, a superhero persona, to divert attention from you? We can ensure that this persona is always at the right place at the right time to perform extraordinary feats, while you remain in the shadows."

Max considered the suggestion. "It's risky, but it might work. What would we call this fictional hero?"

Jérôme smiled, a spark of excitement in his eyes. "How about 'Silver Guardian'? It's mysterious and heroic, just like you."

And so, the plan was set into motion. Max would continue to use his abilities to help others, but now, he would do so while disguised as the Silver Guardian. With the help of Jérôme's inside information and connections, they ensured that the Silver Guardian became a legend in the city, a symbol of hope and protection.

As the city's residents celebrated the hero in silver, Max and Jérôme kept their secret safe. Their love story had evolved into a tale of two heroes—one hidden in the shadows, the other wearing a silver mask—and together, they would continue to protect the city and their love, forever intertwined in an extraordinary journey.

• Like 8

A new arrival at school

Ethan is a 17-year-old French youth with an impressive physique, a true mountain of muscles. Standing at 1.85 meters, he towers over most of his classmates, his imposing stature further enhancing his magnetic presence. His massive, sculpted body is the result of countless hours spent at the gym and his Swiss genetic heritage.

Weighing in at 90 kilograms, he exudes a natural sense of power. His broad shoulders and prominent chest are evidence of his strength, while his muscular arms are adorned with bulging veins, seemingly ready to burst under the slightest tension. His strong and skilled hands are both reassuring and captivating.

Ethan's torso is a true work of art, covered with a fine layer of hair that adds a touch of masculinity to his youthfulness. His perfectly defined abs highlight his commitment to physical fitness. Every one of his movements reveals the power of his muscles, creating a visual symphony with each step.

Despite his imposing muscular mass, he maintains a natural elegance in his gait, with strong and well-shaped legs. His appearance is always impeccable, accentuating his presence and natural charm.

Ethan, despite his limited mastery of the English language, quickly becomes the center of attention upon his arrival in Florida. Boys and girls alike are captivated by this foreigner with an enchanting charm and an impressive physical power. His magnetic presence transcends language barriers, forging friendships and admirers. His journey in a foreign land promises to be rich in encounters and adventures, with a physique that is impossible to overlook.

Ethan made a very good friend named John. John was quite the contrast to Ethan in terms of appearance and interests. He was a bit of a geek, always seen wearing glasses that perched on the bridge of his nose, giving him a distinct intellectual look. John was of average height and had a sturdy, friendly demeanor.

John had a physique that was notably different from Ethan's muscular frame. He had a gentle, approachable appearance, with a bit of a tummy, but he was by no means overweight. His round face was adorned with a welcoming smile that could light up a room, and his soft-spoken nature made him easy to be around.

Despite their physical differences, Ethan and John's friendship was built on a strong foundation of shared interests and mutual respect. John's knowledge in various subjects, especially in the world of technology and science, complemented Ethan's physical prowess. Together, they formed an unlikely but inseparable duo, showcasing how true friendship could transcend appearances and embrace the diversity of life. Their bond grew stronger with each passing day, as they learned from each other and navigated the challenges of their new life in Florida.

One fateful night, as Ethan and John made their way home, they found themselves on a dimly lit street. Suddenly, four menacing figures emerged from the shadows, surrounding John. Spewing derogatory slurs and insults, the bullies targeted John with cruel words.

"Look at the geek," one of them taunted, calling John derogatory names. "He's such a faggot."

John, feeling cornered and vulnerable, stood his ground, but fear welled up inside him. He glanced back at Ethan, who had positioned himself protectively beside his friend.

Ethan, overwhelmed by a surge of protectiveness and anger, stepped in front of John, his voice firm as he tried to defuse the situation. But the bullies, fueled by malice, were not deterred. One of them, the ringleader, lashed out, striking Ethan with a brass knuckle.

The pain was brutal, and Ethan crumpled to the ground, agony coursing through his body. But then, something inexplicable occurred. As the bullies turned their attention back to John, believing Ethan was incapacitated, the strangeness began to unfold.

Ethan let out a low, guttural groan as his body began to transform. His already impressive muscles swelled and bulged, rapidly expanding like a relentless force of nature. It was as if he had tapped into an untapped reservoir of power, his entire physique growing with each passing second.

His clothes, unable to withstand the sheer force of this astonishing transformation, cried out in protest. His t-shirt sleeves split open, revealing bulging biceps and veiny forearms. The fabric of his jeans strained and tore as his legs thickened with raw power. His chest expanded, buttons popped off his shirt as it ripped apart, exposing the chiseled contours of his superhuman torso.

With every heartbeat, Ethan's body defied the laws of nature. His shoulders broadened, his back widened, and his muscles swelled to proportions that seemed otherworldly. He stood there, a behemoth of pure, pulsating power, like a living embodiment of a mythic titan.

The bullies, now realizing the grave mistake they had made, trembled in fear as they turned back to face this transformed Ethan. His eyes blazed with determination, and with an effortless flex of his newfound superhuman strength, he cracked his knuckles, ready to defend his friend with a power they could scarcely comprehend. The night had taken an unexpected and surreal turn, and the bullies were about to experience the consequences of their actions in the face of this astonishing transformation.

Ethan, driven by a powerful surge of adrenaline and the need to protect his friend John, stepped between the bullies and his friend, facing the imminent threat. The leader of the bullies, fueled by anger and hatred, swung a brass knuckle-covered fist at Ethan, the brutal impact causing a wave of searing pain to shoot through his body.

Ethan crumpled to the ground, writhing in agony. However, something incredible and inexplicable was happening. As the bullies turned their attention to John, believing Ethan was incapacitated, the strangeness began to unfold.

Ethan let out a guttural groan as his body began to transform. His already impressive muscles bulged and swelled, rapidly expanding like a balloon inflating to its limits. It was as if he had tapped into some hidden reserve of strength, his entire physique growing with each passing second.

His clothes, unable to withstand the sheer force of this astonishing transformation, protested by tearing and stretching. His t-shirt sleeves split, revealing bulging biceps and veiny forearms. The fabric of his jeans strained and ripped as his legs thickened with raw power. His chest expanded, buttons popping off his shirt as it ripped apart, exposing the chiseled contours of his superhuman torso.

With each heartbeat, Ethan's body seemed to defy the laws of nature. His shoulders broadened, his back widened, and his muscles swelled to proportions that seemed otherworldly. He stood there, a behemoth of pure, pulsating power, like a living embodiment of a mythic titan.

The bullies, now realizing the grave mistake they had made, trembled in fear as they turned back to face this transformed Ethan. His eyes blazed with determination, and with an effortless flex of his newfound superhuman strength, he cracked his knuckles, ready to defend his friend with a power they could scarcely comprehend. The night had taken an unexpected and surreal turn, and the bullies were about to experience the consequences of their actions in the face of this astonishing transformation.

• Like 6

Ethan nightmare 

Their growing love and shared intimacy allowed John to become better acquainted with his partner's body. When their parents permitted them to sleep together, John relished the opportunity to explore every muscle of Ethan's body with infinite tenderness.

Lying side by side in the darkness, John's hands would gently trace over Ethan's muscular arms. His fingers followed the contours of biceps and triceps, feeling the power concealed beneath the skin. Every curve, every bulge was a discovery and a source of fascination for John.

He caressed the veins that seemed to dance beneath the skin, creating a complex network of strength and vitality. His hands glided over Ethan's broad shoulders, exploring every square inch of his natural musculature.

As Ethan relaxed under his partner's touch, he felt loved and accepted in his entirety. John didn't just see the muscles; he saw the extraordinary man behind that strength.

Their nights together were filled with these moments of intimacy, strengthening their deep connection. Ethan knew that John loved him for who he was, whether he could control his transformation or not, and it made him even more deeply in love with his partner.

On a peaceful, moonlit night, Ethan and John shared a warm embrace in their cozy bed. The room was bathed in the soft, silvery light that filtered through the curtains, casting a tranquil atmosphere over them. The quiet intimacy of their love was palpable, a sanctuary from the outside world. Yet, little did they know that this night would unveil an extraordinary and surreal sequence of events.

As the night deepened, Ethan's peaceful slumber was unexpectedly disrupted by a vivid and disquieting nightmare. Within the dream, his body began an extraordinary transformation of epic proportions. An intense and electrifying surge of power coursed through him, awakening his muscles one by one.

First, his biceps began to bulge, rising like mountains as they expanded. His triceps followed suit, creating deep, pronounced cuts that carved into the landscape of his arms. The growth extended to his broad shoulders, as they widened and filled with power, their definition becoming even more pronounced. His chest, already substantial, swelled with newfound strength.

The sensation was both thrilling and unsettling. Each muscle group vied for dominance within his form, their individual power pulsating and growing in unison. His abdominal muscles chiseled themselves into a defined six-pack, then eight, their ripples hypnotic in their precision.

Beneath the pajamas, his legs underwent a remarkable transformation as well. Quadriceps thickened, veins tracing intricate patterns across their surface, while calves became more defined, as if sculpted by an artist's hand.

Beside him, John remained blissfully unaware of the burgeoning spectacle. The room itself seemed to hold its breath, aware of the impending transformation.

As the metamorphosis continued, the once-cozy pajamas strained against the unrelenting power of Ethan's muscular growth. The fabric groaned under the immense force, as if pleading for respite. Seams began to unravel, and threads snapped one by one, their echoes resonating in the room.

The contours of Ethan's powerful physique flexed and strained against the confines of his pajamas. Buttons burst free like celebratory fireworks, each one a testament to the overwhelming might of his transformation. The fabric, now stretched to its limits, began to give way to the irresistible surge of Ethan's muscles.

His chest, a symphony of power and definition, breached the confines of his tattered pajamas. His torso, now fully exposed, heaved with each breath, its size and definition both awe-inspiring and surreal. As the fabric covering his back finally surrendered, it cascaded down like a waterfall, revealing the epic scope of his transformation.

Ethan's now-naked form lay beside John, his breathing heavy, his chest rising and falling with the ebb and flow of his emotions. Beside him, John gazed in astonished wonder at the spectacle, his eyes tracing the sculpted contours of Ethan's physique.

The night had transformed into an exploration of both the extraordinary and the beautiful, deepening the bond between them. As they lay entwined, their hearts beat in unison, a testament to the enduring strength of their love. Their journey together was a testament to the power of love to transcend the physical and the mysterious, a force that was as remarkable as it was passionate.

• Like 5

Hicham, the paraplegic man

Hicham's life is a story of resilience and strength. He's a 27-year-old Arab man living in New York, specifically in Central Park. Despite being paraplegic due to an accident, Hicham has maintained a strong and muscular upper body, concealing his thinner legs under his jeans.

Alex is a 24-year-old man living in New York City. He is known for his charming and well-groomed appearance, often seen wearing stylish and fashionable clothing. He sports a well-maintained beard that adds to his attractiveness.

As a bartender at the Night Rainbow, a gay-friendly bar in the city, Alex not only has a friendly and welcoming demeanor but also a deep understanding of the bar scene. His presence behind the bar adds to the inviting atmosphere of the establishment.

His friendship with Hicham grows as they frequently meet at the Night Rainbow. Alex becomes a close confidant and ally in Hicham's life.
Over time, Hicham had developed a routine of positioning his wheelchair at the end of the bar, enjoying the view of the lively Night Rainbow. He and Alex, the bartender, occasionally exchanged knowing glances. It was a tacit way of communicating their friendship and camaraderie, strengthening the special bond they had built over the years.

These exchanged looks sometimes conveyed more than words ever could. They understood each other, shared moments of joy, sorrow, and laughter. The scene at the end of the bar had become a place where Hicham felt at home, surrounded by genuine friends like Alex, and their silent understanding was a testament to their strong friendship and mutual support.
It was a peaceful night at the Night Rainbow. The evening was winding down, and most of the patrons had left. Only a faint glow illuminated the room, creating a warm and intimate atmosphere.
Hicham sat at the end of the bar, a slight smile on his face as he chatted with Alex, who was counting the last bills from the cash register behind the counter. They were engrossed in friendly conversation, with the last drinks already served, when suddenly, the door swung open abruptly.

An unknown man, with a mask covering his face to conceal his identity, burst in, brandishing a knife. He appeared visibly tense and desperate. The atmosphere instantly changed, and the calm was replaced by palpable tension. All eyes turned to the intruder, and silence fell over the room.
The robber, his voice trembling, pointed the knife at Alex and demanded in a threatening tone, "Give me the money from the till, right now!"

Hicham, still seated in his wheelchair, turned his head toward the intruder and gave him a stern look. He spoke softly, trying to defuse the situation. "Buddy, I suggest you stop right there. You don't know what you're getting into. It would be better to leave now before things turn ugly," he said calmly.

The robber, however, dismissed him, thinking that the young man in the wheelchair posed no threat. He approached Hicham and roughly pushed his wheelchair, making him roll back a few inches. "You, stay out of this, or you'll regret it," he spat, his arrogance growing.

Hicham, without moving, stared the robber straight in the eyes. "As you wish," he muttered, leaving a hint of a threat in his voice. He had warned the robber, but it seemed like he didn't realize that he was playing with fire.
The scene was on the brink of turning, a silent showdown between the determined robber and Hicham, ready to protect his friend and the cherished bar.
As the thief continued to threaten Hicham, Alex stood there, petrified, unable to do anything to intervene. The situation grew tenser by the second, and the thief, feeling more emboldened, approached Hicham. With a cruel grin, he pushed the wheelchair forcefully with his foot, causing Hicham to roll backward.

Hicham felt the adrenaline coursing through his veins, and he knew he had to take action. His body tensed, sweat started to bead on his forehead, and he breathed heavily, preparing for the incredible metamorphosis.
His shoulders were the first to respond, bulging as the muscles beneath his skin expanded. The fabric of his shirt began to strain, the material stretching to accommodate his growing frame. The seams near his shoulders started to pop, revealing the powerful deltoid muscles beneath.

Hicham's arms followed suit, the biceps and triceps growing larger and more defined by the second. The sleeves of his shirt were stretched to their limits, and the fabric audibly tore along the edges of his bulging arm muscles.

His chest began to rise and swell, forming massive pectoral muscles. The fabric of his shirt clung tightly to his chest before giving in, tearing apart along the upper and lower portions to expose the powerful muscles underneath. His pecs became hairier as part of the transformation.

Hicham's abdomen became a chiseled washboard, and the shirt strained even further as his abdominal muscles grew more pronounced. The fabric stretched until it could no longer hold, tearing down the center of his abdomen, exposing the hard, muscular contours beneath.

His legs, initially thin and frail due to his paralysis, underwent an astonishing transformation. Quadriceps and hamstrings swelled in size, causing his jeans to strain. The fabric groaned as it tried to keep up with the massive growth, but it was futile. The seams on his jeans started to give way, and the material began to split apart.

As the transformation neared its climax, Hicham's shoes burst open, unable to contain the expanding muscles in his legs. With a final push, Hicham rose from his wheelchair, his legs now massive and strong, supporting his newfound weight. The thief was taken aback, realizing the grave mistake he had made.

Hicham, towering over the intruder, was now a formidable figure, his muscles rippling with power. He stood there, ready to protect himself and his friend, having unleashed the full extent of his incredible transformation.
Hicham, now transformed into a powerhouse, stood tall and powerful, his body exuding an aura of strength that was almost superhuman. The thief, who moments ago had been so confident, was now stunned and bewildered.

With a deep, commanding voice, Hicham addressed the intruder, "You've made a big mistake here, my friend. You should have heeded my warning." He took a step forward, his muscular presence overpowering.

The thief, his hands trembling, still held the knife, but he was no match for the transformed Hicham. With a quick and deliberate movement, Hicham swiftly disarmed the intruder, knocking the knife out of his hand with ease. The weapon clattered to the floor, well out of reach.

Hicham, with a stern and determined expression, looked down at the now disarmed thief. "Now, I suggest you leave before you find out just how much you'll regret this night," he warned, his voice a mixture of authority and concern.

The intruder, realizing the dire situation he was in, quickly backed away, stumbling over his own feet in his haste to exit the bar. Hicham watched him go, his powerful stance a clear reminder of the mistake the thief had made. The bar, once filled with tension, was now calm, thanks to Hicham's incredible transformation and bravery

• Like 4