Here comes the 4th chapter of the story. Hope it was worth the wait. More muscle worship to come in the next chapter. Enjoy!

Chapter 4 - Cum for your mate, boy…

Upon finishing the recording, Thomas quickly called his dad, hoping to get a more reasonable explanation from him. Thomas knew something was wrong just from the moment he heard his father’s voice from the memo, it was deep and foreign. However, how his father talked was the same, especially when he called him “sport” when talking to each other.  Besides that, Edward always left a note that could be easily found, or a quick text message, whenever he needed to leave urgently. And why would he send a voice recording instead of calling him?

He kept on calling his dad, but no one answered, further increasing his anxiety. Growing frustrated as well, he sent numerous text messages to his dad.

And once again, not a single reply. 

Being fully desperate, Thomas asked for his friend again to drive him back to his home. Before they drive, his buddy showed him a recently viral video taken just hours earlier. 

“Hey Tom, have you seen this video? Jesus Christ, those biceps are huge! This guy must be at least 500 lbs or more.” his friend exclaimed while showing the clip.

Edward temporarily shifted his attention to the video. And it shocked him as well, for this guy must have been the biggest stud he had ever seen in his life. The video showed a gigantic hairy muscle-bound man lifting and grunting weights that must have weighed double his size. People were cheering the big man with various compliments and whistles. Some are even bold enough to jack their cocks off while watching the behemoth lift. But what shocked Thomas the most was when the hairy colossus spoke with his deep and manly voice. 

“Yeah, see these muscles grow bigger with each pump. Yes, keep pumping your tiny pricks while watching your alpha pump his body with more mass…”

Thomas was speechless, the man on the video had the same deep voice that his father had when he arrived at his bedroom last night and from the voice message he received earlier. Thomas snatched the phone from his friend’s hand to take a closer look at the man in the video. The recording was clear and close enough for Thomas to inspect the giant’s rugged face. A face so masculine and handsome that it almost looked surreal. But Thomas could swear that the man had a close resemblance to Edward’s. Some of the facial features may look exaggerated, but the intense green eyes reminded him of the times when Edward was being serious and focused.

His friend snatched his phone back from Thomas’ clutches as they arrived at the residence. 

“Your dad is now home, right? Why don’t you find out yourself? Anyways, I gotta get ready for the trip.”

“Oh, right. You said that you're gonna take care of your grandpa back in your hometown.”

“Yup, Dad asked me to take care of his old man since everyone is gonna be busy this weekend.”

“All right, see you when I see you, Nick” Thomas said as he got out of the car.

“Hey! Don’t forget your bag, dumbass”, Nick said while tossing his friend’s back, and drove away. 

3:10 PM - Back Home

Thomas stood at the front door nervously. He was scared that the man he saw in the video and from last night was really his dad. The stacks of odd occurrences and coincidences are just too much for him to handle the current situation. 

“Grrrrrrrr… those puny muscles can’t even compare to my beastly body” *grunts*

Thomas was startled by the gravelly voice coming from inside the house.

“Oh, you got home quick, son.” 

Thomas was startled. How did his “dad” know that he was already home? A part of him wanted to run away, but another side of him wanted the giant behemoth of a man to be his dad, waiting for him inside their home. 

With slight hesitation, Thomas entered the living room, to find a tall hulking hairy mass of muscle, watching TV. Since the sofa was positioned at the left of the room while facing the front door, he’s got a full frontal view of the hairy behemoth. The stud was sitting on his dad’s favorite chair and wearing a stretched-out wife-beater and shorts. The fear within Thomas was overwhelmed by the new feelings surfacing as he was awestruck by the composition of the powerful muscles before him. He could not help but take in all the musculature starting from the large muscled feet and the tree-sized thighs and calves, stretched across the floor. Looking further upwards, a giant furry brick wall of 8-pack abs and engorged pectorals, all underneath the tight cloth. Both of the monster-like arms were lying on both of the chair’s armrests in a relaxed manner, but the sheer size and intensity of the mass of both limbs still looked powerful, even when unflexed. The incredibly massive traps engulfed the veiny neck holding up the manliest face that Thomas ever laid eyes on. Instead of emerald green eyes, beautiful and haunting yellow eyes greeted him the moment he stared at his father’s handsome face. He adorned an unkept black beard that covered his bulging neck and chiseled cheeks. And despite Edward’s facial hair covering the majority of his face, his square and masculine jawline is still prominent.        

“What’s with that look, boy? Never mind that, drop your things and watch some TV with me.” He grumbled while lifting his wife-beater and scratching his toned and hairy abs for Thomas to see. Thomas approaches his dad while sporting his growing erection, which he doesn’t even care to notice.

YES, KEEP FEELING THESE HARD BEASTLY MUSCLES, DON’T STOP UNTIL I SAY SO!

Shifting his focus to the TV, Thomas realized that the show that his dad was watching was the same video that Nick showed him. 

“Oh fuck, it really is him!”, Thomas thought while staring at his dad on the screen. “So the thing I heard earlier was him from the video…” 

While Thomas was still gawking at the TV, Edward said with his deep husky voice, “Thomas”, and his son immediately turned his attention to his hulking dad, “Sorry for leaving you without any notice. Daddy got some things sorted out before thighs got out of hand.”, he continued with a warm smile and all the while patting his powerful thigh. This led Thomas to calm down a bit and release some tension. 

But what made Thomas’ defenses and fear crumble was the overwhelming musk that intoxicated him, to the point that his legs felt weak and wobbly. As Thomas kept inhaling the manly scent of his beastly father, he hypnotically approached and sat on the hairy left thigh, and leaned his body on the heaving muscular torso. 

“There we go. Rest easy, boy. Daddy’s here now”, Edward softly whispered while kissing the top of his son’s head. “I can tell that it's been a long day for the both of us, so let me take care of you, sport.” he said.

Thomas just nodded along with barely any thought to what his father was saying. All his attention was focused on the incredible and pleasurable aroma that kept filling his entire being with a relaxing sensation. Despite all the initial fear and confusion, deep down, he was just happy that he was back in the arms of his loving father. He was afraid that his dad had left him alone in this dangerous town without any plan to come back for him. After all, his dad left no trace of his prior disappearance, which is in fashion to how his mother left them. 

Still heavy with the gratifying sensations from his dad’s musk, Thomas turned his head sideways to take more of the rich scent from his dad’s warm and sweaty chest. Edward then lifted his left arm to caress the back of his son’s head, and planted soft kisses on his son’s head. 

“Oh baby, Daddy’s really sorry for leaving you like that. I’m such an idiot for putting you in such a terrible spot. But I want you to know that I did all of this to  become strong enough to protect you and what’s left of our family.”  

Thomas only nodded silently. Noticing that his son had fully clamped down, he gently turned Thomas’ head forward  And embraced his torso with his gigantic left arm. This led to them to watch the most erotic workout and muscle worship session in the world again. 

“See that handsome stud being worshiped and cheered on by the other smaller men, son? HA! What a tiny little thing he is. Those ‘beastly’ things he calls muscles can no longer compare to what I’ve become now.”, Edward said mockingly to his previous 600 lbs physique. As a light demonstration, the muscle beast began slightly flexing his muscle-carved torso and beefy left arm, letting Thomas feel the magnificent embrace of pure masculinity. 

“Dad, I can’t understand how you’ve grown so much. Fuuuuck, I just feel so safe and secure from your hold of me…”, Thomas slightly moaned from his dad’s manly hug.

*grunts* “Your daddy is so glad that he makes you feel protected. Now, keep watching your daddy work that 600 lbs physique, boy. I want you to remember what your daddy looked like before, and how he looks now.”, Edward grunted right to his son’s ear.

Thomas reminisced about the old dad that he loved so much. He remembered the way he smelled, especially on hot and sweaty days. The sweet and kind demeanor. And the hottest dad bod in the world. The man that Thomas admired all his life; the man that supported his dreams; and the man that he fantasized about, has completely turned into the ultimate muscle fantasy that he always dreamed about. And he is witnessing all of it unfold right before his eyes as he keeps on watching the hottest piece of muscle growth artifact in the whole world.

He watched as the other gym patrons worship the absolute unit of a man. Some of them are hanging on the twin muscle-bound arms of the beast, while the others are beating their hard and leaking dicks. And speaking of which, Thomas’ own hard and leaking cock throbbed painfully in his pants, creating a noticeable tend and wet spot.

“Look son, here comes the best part.”, Edward said just as his monster cock started to inflate on the left side inside his tight shorts. 

All right, what the hell is going on here?!

Thomas recognized the officer. It was his dad’s partner, Jason Ramirez. Thomas watched as his dad’s partner succumbed to his dad’s presence. Offering his entire body into worshiping the titanic muscles and hairy sweat-soaked pits of his .alpha muscle beast.

“Watch how your alpha dad brings those pathetic bodybuilders to their place. Not even the law could resist obeying absolute power.”, The beast father was now practically drooling on his beard and on his son’s heaving body.

“Fuck dad, my dick hurts so fucking bad!”, Thomas exclaimed, desperately asking for his dad’s help.

“Just a little bit more, boy. Here, let me help your little leaking buddy.”, Edward growled and tore up Thomas’ pants and underwear with his clawed hands in one quick motion. Then, Edward used both of his arms to hug his son, locking him in a gentle embrace of muscle and fur.

A lewd choir of muscled men grunting and moaning, along with the hymns of their beating cocks, filled the entire house. And pair that with the increasing intensity of the powerful musk and his dad’s hold on his body… Came the climax.

“Cum for your mate, boy…”

NOW

“NOW”

That simple word came out as a command for Thomas’ entire body to violently spasm, and shot 10 powerful ropes of cum on his face and chest. He and the other men in the footage came in perfect unison, achieving the most powerful orgasm in their entire life. This is but a small taste of what their alpha muscle beast could do with just a simple command. 

With each violent spasm came a rope of cum splattering Thomas’ face, chest, and forearms that held him. Edward kept his son’s jerking body into a gentle embrace with both of his hairy arms. 

Despite all that energy spent from cumming, Thomas was able to retain his consciousness and sanity. His panting and sweating body craved more of the presence of the manly beast that his police father had become. 

Looking around him, he found himself lying on the sofa with a pillow on his head and a blanket on his body.  

“Huh, I actually passed out. I thought I remained awake from… hm?”, Thomas found a small note on his dad’s favorite chair. Which was soaked from his dad’s sweat. On the other hand, on top of the armrest is a fresh pair of clothes. 

Thomas got up, put on the clothes, and read the note. 

“Hello sport, just went to Home Depot to get some wood to fix the old fence in the backyard. I prepared some snacks for you in the kitchen. I also made you a drink. Made it from a special recipe I got from Mayor Beckman. Although this one’s got my own special twist to it. Make sure you drink it and finish it. Love, dad”

“Well, at least he left a note.”

Going to the kitchen, Thomas Thought to himself, “Did that whole thing actually happen? I’m happy for him and wherever our new relationship is going, but, how did dad’s transformation happen in the first place?”

Eating the sandwiches made by his dad, he reached for the white-colored smoothie. 

“Eh, whatever. I finally got my fantasy to come true. Any more overthinking and it might all go away like a dream.” 

Taking off the cap of the smoothie, Thomas drank the special drink down to his body. And just as he finished it, he heard booming thumping sounds approaching their home.

To be continued…

33lh0ps2ahki2l.jpg

• Like 22

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...