DennisFLL

Tremendous story.  Loved the slow build.  Right there with Mike waiting for Jolias to strip off shirt.  Feel free to do chapter 15 back in the dorm. 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Psuace said:

Tremendous story.  Loved the slow build.  Right there with Mike waiting for Jolias to strip off shirt.  Feel free to do chapter 15 back in the dorm. 

My god, Psuace, coming from you that is a huge compliment!  Thanks. 

Mike had the best standing-room-only view, but all of you readers were also "right there."   

A chapter 15 in the dorm room?  Hmmm.   Sounds like it would be a chapter where our guys would only be having sex, and you readers wouldn't want that! 😜    

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/9/2024 at 12:23 PM, DennisFLL said:

MA, "get with the program!" catching up. 😜   There will be 14  chapters and I've posted ten already.  And there is NO way I put any of the fine writers on the Forum to shame in any way!  😃

Finally got around to reading the rest of this! I loved the slow build, the mounting sexual tension and the general sex/horn-fuelled vibe (sure there's a more technical term for that! 😅) mixed with those little sweet/cute/romantic moments of the characters exploring their feelings for each other.

I especially loved the chapter from Jolias' point of view where we got inside his head and were allowed to see his more vulnerable side. People think bodybuilders' physiques are gross so what if he thinks the same?! I loved that! 

Fantastic work, Dennis. Excited at the prospect of reading more from you. 😊

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, muscleaddict said:

Finally got around to reading the rest of this! I loved the slow build, the mounting sexual tension and the general sex/horn-fuelled vibe (sure there's a more technical term for that! 😅) mixed with those little sweet/cute/romantic moments of the characters exploring their feelings for each other.

I especially loved the chapter from Jolias' point of view where we got inside his head and were allowed to see his more vulnerable side. People think bodybuilders' physiques are gross so what if he thinks the same?! I loved that! 

Fantastic work, Dennis. Excited at the prospect of reading more from you. 😊

Thanks so much, muscleaddict, for your very supportive response.  And, ahem, there IS another story that I started posting two days ago, "Condo Hookup."  It's a short four chapter one so it might take you only two weeks this time to get to it! 😜😀X  

• Haha 1

49 minutes ago, DennisFLL said:

Thanks so much, muscleaddict, for your very supportive response.  And, ahem, there IS another story that I started posting two days ago, "Condo Hookup."  It's a short four chapter one so it might take you only two weeks this time to get to it! 😜😀X  

Haha - I can't make any promises! 🫣😂 Awesome stuff though. Sounds like you're on a bit of a roll at the moment. I will check it out, mate! 😊

• Like 2