DennisFLL

6 hours ago, Jtchef2 said:

Another amazing chapter!!! I just want to rip the hoodie off Jolias and witness his muscles thoroughly 💪🏼💪🏼💪🏼

No spoilers from me, Jtchef2!   Your comments, throughout my posting of J & M, have been very important to me.  Thanks so much.......Dennis

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Azerreza said:

I'll be waiting for the last two chapters for an explosive finale!

I hope you enjoy it!  We're almost to the Grand Finale!   

Thanks for your continued support, Azerreza.

CHAPTER 13

"Dude, you comin'?" Jolias called over to me as I stood there like a fool, just holding my tray of food.  I was still at the cash register deep in thought about my extreme feelings towards him.  Fuck.  I felt my face flush a little red as heat spread across my cheeks with embarrassment.  I had zoned out and then didn't respond to him when he called other than just swiftly walk towards him.  He stood there with a slightly amused expression, then kind of cocked his head to the side as I approached him chuckling at my once-again unique kind of daydreaming.  I also got the distinct impression that he knew exactly what had just happened to me and who was the subject of that daydreaming.  It seemed to me that he always reads me perfectly.

"W-what?" I said, stammering, failing to play it off like nothing had happened there.

"Nothin' dude, you're just too fucking cute for words," he said, putting his tray down on a free table.  He stopped moving for a moment as I was taking a seat, and it clicked in my brain that he'd just called me cute.  Again.  "I mean--" he started to say, but I cut him off.

"You think I'm cute?" I asked, using a tone I can't recall using before with him.  I needed an answer.  And, yeah, he told me I was cute at Denny's.  But, that seemed more like a reciprocation for me having told him he was hot.  This time, it was unsolicited.  He just said it.  And I took that to mean that he, yeah, actually meant it.    

"Little dude, I told you last night I thought you were cute.  And I told you just before that you were a cutie.  And just now again."

Something in my brain just couldn’t reconcile that someone as ultra-gorgeous as Jolias could possibly think of someone as skinny as me as being ‘cute.’  And, yeah, he did say it last night, too, and a little earlier again, I know.  But this time was different.

"Right, but this time..." I started to say, but trailed off.  I was trying to keep the upper hand here but I was failing.

"This time what?" he said, giving me little time to reform my thoughts.  He was grinning now, as he obviously loved talking about this.  It was intimate and personal and he loved doing that with me.  He gave me that eye-slit-with-one-sexy-raised-eyebrow adorable look again that I loved so much. 

"This time you said it out of nowhere."

He paused and looked up for a second like he was thinking. "Okay, I'll put it out there on the table now.  I think you're the cutest thing in the whole world," he lowered his voice a little.  "And sexy as fuck."  My face went red again and I felt my jaw drop a little.  "And I can't stop wondering if we'd make a really great couple."

Of course I didn't have any way of knowing exactly what he meant by ‘make a really great couple’, but in my own mind I had my own version of that sentiment.  Before, I hadn’t been sure we'd be a great couple because I had thought I wasn't good enough for this drop-dead gorgeous Adonis.  But here he was, telling me he thought I was cute and sexy.  Actually, ‘sexy as fuck’.  So….

"Why wouldn't we make a really great couple?" I asked, lowering my voice to match his.  Looking up at him, my eyes wide open, my eyebrows way up.  And I smiled at him.  Cutely!

He looked around again, as though he thought we were being watched.  And, my god, what was happening?  For a rare time, I all of a sudden now got to see Jolias display a level of uncertainty he'd never exhibited before.  It was so odd to see his self-confidence so uncharacteristically low.

"I just...  I mean..." he started, and stuttered a little.  He kept fidgeting with his hands on the table.  And we each seemed to have forgotten we even had food as it grew colder on the table, completely ignored by us.  "There's a... thing... about me that I'm not sure if you'd like."

"I'm sure that's false," I blurted out instantly, already me now overly confident that there couldn't possibly be a single thing about Jolias that I wouldn't like.

"Don't be so sure, little dude," he said, almost in a whisper.  His smile was still there, but it was more subdued than I'd ever seen it, like maybe he was unsure if he should even still be sitting here.

I reached out and took one of his hands into my own and gripped it.  "Tell me what it is."  It was almost like the drop in his confidence made mine rise a little.  He held my hand tighter and closed his eyes. 

"Meet me in the bathroom."

"What?" 

"Just meet me in the bathroom," he repeated, pulling his hand out of mine.  He stood up, totally ignoring his food, and walked away, heading straight out of the dining area towards the bathroom.

I glanced down at my tray and felt my stomach grumble.  I asked the student next to me to please watch our food, and then scooted my chair away from the table and stood up.  "Guess lunch will have to wait," I thought to myself. 

But then the anxieties settled into my stomach, replacing my hunger, as I worried so much what Jolias will be telling me or showing me that he thought would cause us not to ‘make a really great couple.’  I walked towards the bathroom where he was now waiting with probably that same extreme nervousness and anxiety that he was exhibiting just before.   

I gripped the handle of the bathroom door and attempted to turn it.  It was locked.  I jiggled it a little, which is obligatory.  I don't think anyone ever tries a locked door handle just once.  I glanced around, and Jolias wasn't standing anywhere nearby, so he had to be inside.  But I hesitated to knock. 

But before I could even settle on a decision, knock or don't knock, the door quickly swung open just wide enough and a strong hand gripped my upper arm and, whoosh, I was pulled inside.

• Like 18
  • Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, emsgdh said:

Can't begin to tell you how much I'm enjoying this and how very, very well it's written.  Bravo.

Thank you, emsgdh, for your very kind words of support.  Just one final chapter coming up in a few days.

2 hours ago, Jtchef2 said:

I love this story, but you are a huge tease. 😜 feel free to add a couple chapters 💪🏼💪🏼💪🏼

Thanks Jtchef2 for your continued praise throughout this whole story.  You want a couple of more chapters?  Well, since the Grand Finale is probably about double in length to most other chapters, consider it as getting two more now(?)! 😀   

• Like 2

Hey guys.  Perhaps sadly, this will be the final chapter, which is a considerably longer one.  I’ve enjoyed presenting to you “Jolias & Mike,” as I hope that you’ve enjoyed reading it.  You’ve all been such great ‘dudes’, giving me ‘likes’ and encouragement, which I thank you all so much for.  A special shout-out goes again to pasidious, who was a great help to me in my writing of this version of Jolias’s and Mike’s love story………Dennis

GRAND FINALE

As Jolias pulled me into the bathroom I stumbled a little, and as I regained my balance, I heard the door shut and the lock turn.  I spun around and saw him standing there, his back against the door, as though he thought the lock wouldn't be enough and he needed to hold it shut.  He had a different expression on his face.  His eyes were focused, intense, like he was thinking hard about something.  He even seemed nervous about his next move, something I was not familiar with in Jolias.

"I need for you to see something," he seriously stated, as he stepped away from the door.  It wasn't a large room, but big enough, since it was equipped for handicapped accessibility.  

"Something that requires the bathroom?" I asked, my voice shaky.  My nerves were on edge, which mimicked his.  I didn’t know what was going on.  Why such seriousness? 

"I wanted privacy," he stated matter of factly, then suddenly started pulling down the zipper of his hoodie.  I felt myself stepping backwards, perhaps to get the best view of maybe, I hoped, to be the ripped muscular physique that Jolias had and was finally now going to reveal.  I watched him unzip in what seemed like an achingly slow manner.  "Just..." he started to say something but stopped, then yanked it all the way down in a swift motion.  As his hoodie was now separated down the middle, I could see more of his very tight black garment underneath.  A tee-shirt?  I saw abs poking through the thin fabric, and my mouth began salivating.  He had abs!  And not just the barely-there type.  They were showing through his very tight-fitting shirt against his waist of maybe 30 inches tops. 

My breath caught in my throat, and I could see him eyeing me, reading my reaction, really studying me.  His eyes narrowed just a bit, and I started to worry about what type of behavior I might exhibit that wouldn’t please him.  Obviously he wanted me to like what I saw, and so far I was liking what I saw very, very much.  I wanted to react honestly but also in the way that made my Jolias the happiest.  This “need for me to see something” was obviously very important to him.  I swallowed the drool I'd already accumulated from seeing such sexy defined cobbled abdominals and focused on keeping myself together.

He then shrugged the hoodie off entirely in a swift motion and I saw that my instincts of him being a muscle-beast were right all along!  He was wearing a form-fitting black tee-shirt with white lettering of what I think was the brand logo near the top.  His etched abs were poking through, and there were easily six chiseled bricks there showing.  My eyes, traveling north just a bit, saw next his bulging massive beautifully-developed pecs, then his cannon-ball sized muscle-capped striated deltoids showing through the tight shirt.  His amazingly developed traps were next, and then, oh my god, now I was looking at his enormous beautifully-bulging biceps and thick veiny forearms. The kind of arms you don't even need to see flexed to know they belonged to a muscle-god who really worked-out a lot, definitely way into the advanced bodybuilder-category of muscle-guys.  And that thick cephalic vein running down his biceps, as well as the sexy muscle separation between his deltoids and biceps, lowered my jaw a little more as I breathed in excitably at what I was viewing. 

And, of course, you know, my dick was enlarging, and would soon for certain be in the leaking realm. 

He turned to hang the hoodie on the hook attached to the back of the door.  That action gave me a glimpse of his lats as they flared, and my gasp, at seeing that, got his attention as he then turned quickly to smile at me.  This got me a front row seat, or standing room only, view to see a bulging sexy very-lean horseshoe/croissant in his triceps.  Jolias then crossed his arms in an X in front of himself, gripping the bottom hem of his tee-shirt, and then, with just some difficulty getting it over his massive chest, pulled it up over his head and placed it on the same hook that the hoodie was on. 

As he turned back toward me I heard myself moan.  If a gasp is air being sucked in, this was definitely exhaling air with a breathy voice of pleasure.  And I couldn't stop myself.  Jolias was just standing there, his hair slightly disheveled now falling sexily onto his forehead.  His physique was suddenly fully exposed, exquisite-looking and ‘hot as fuck’ times a thousand.  The sun had nothing on him.  My cock, fully hard, had now begun its expected leaking process.  This time, however, I swear, I may have even been close to involuntarily coming. 

But I held off as hard as I could as I stared at Jolias’s magnificent muscularity.  He looked as if I had commissioned a muscle-morph artist to render for me what I considered the most beautifully muscular man and placed him in front of me.  His physique had literally no visible fat-content, just huge solid bulging striated muscles everywhere and perfectly proportioned.  His Adonis belt was amazing, something that always made me want to jizz in my pants whenever I so much as looked at one, of course before only on the Internet.  But this one was my Jolias’s, who I now finally saw had the sexiest contest-ready and winning bodybuilder physique imaginable.

Jolias heard my gasps and moans, gave me several seconds to adjust my eyes to his phenomenal muscular development, then moved closer to me.  I watched his muscles shifting and sliding erotically in that slow, cat-like, action.  Then he pressed his muscular hand onto my entire slender chest and pushed me gently to the wall where he then pulled off my shirt.  With my naked upper-body fully exposed to him now, it initially gave me the jitters, not knowing if he’d like my slender, very non-muscular, body.  But when I saw him smile approvingly down at what he saw, and I was relieved.  He then put both his hands on either side of me on the wall, trapping me there. His massively muscular bulging arms were just an inch or two from my head.  His face was just a mere few inches from mine and I heard our breathing and my heart pounding in my chest, and nothing else. 

We said nothing for several seconds.  His eyes were intense and bright and looked down at me lovingly.  He seemed to look again like the Jolias I knew before the nervousness and anxiety exhibited before. 

He then, in his deep voice, finally broke the silence.  "Check this out, little dude." he said as he brought his right arm up into a major bicep-flex.  And FUCK.  The softball-sized sexy peak of muscle that was so huge and so defined, with a very indented split, was just a few inches from my nose.  For several seconds I couldn't move, overwhelmed by what was the ultimate in my sexual fantasies playing out right in front of me.  My desire to touch him was great as well as my need to tell him just how much I loved what he’d achieved in developing this magnificently muscular, sexily-ripped physique. 

So, I reached both my hands up and gripped his huge perfectly-shaped ball of biceps muscle and caressed and then squeezed it.  It was so rock hard to the touch that I moaned an “oh my god.”  My reaction was exactly what he was looking for as he gave me the slight curve of a smile on his lips.  He then straightened out his arm and flexed his enormous biceps again, and it achieved an even more defined and seemingly slightly higher peak than before.  One of my hands was on the peak of his biceps, the other on his triceps, as I caressed both and then went in to kiss the peak, and then lick it.  I slobbered on his upper arm as he continued flexing.  He loved watching my excited reaction to his muscularity, as he then cockily twisted his wrists, causing his biceps to dance for me, taking on new sexy shapes.  I was in muscle heaven and loved touching him more than anything else in the world. 

After making love to his biceps, I freed one hand to run it down his bulging solid pectorals as he danced their striations for me.  I began moaning louder, so sexually charged by what he was doing and how they felt.  His smile grew and his usual cocky confidence was in full bloom.

“Jolias, you are the fucking hottest man I have ever seen by far in my life.  You have developed the most exquisite muscular physique that is the absolute perfection for what really gets me off.”  I wanted him to viscerally know just how overwhelmed I was with what he accomplished with his bodybuilding.  

“Little dude, nothing you could have said would have made me happier.  Would you wanna see me get even bigger?" he asked. “Would you want to help me in my training for the Teenage Mr. Olympia contest coming up soon?” I was breathless.  Making Jolias happy was of extreme importance to me.  “FUCK yes,” I said as I looked up at him and he gave me one of his knockout handsome smiles, white teeth, dimples and all. 

But I promised myself that I'd do something the next time we were this close together.  I lifted my chin up and his face came to mine as our lips met and we kissed.  One of his hands fell and reached for my ass, and, like I was a weight being lifted by him in the gym, Jolias raised me up several inches for my face to meet his evenly.  His other hand reached up and gripped the back of my head, while my hands felt his soft dark hair.  Each of us pulled the other even closer, if that was possible, enjoying the taste of each other’s lips, mouths and tongues.  I groaned in great pleasure as one of my hands now fell to one of his striated deltoids, and thrilled to the strumming of my fingers over such sexy rippling muscle. 

Then, suddenly, Jolias raised me up several more inches and leaned in to give one long lick diagonally across my stomach to my chest and ending at my neck which he gave a very wet kiss.  Actually, it was a hickey, a first for me!  “Mmm, you’re so delicious,” he said, looking at me, and then lowered me so we were aligned for another passionate kiss once again.  Lip-locked, both of our arms wrapped around each other, we moaned loudly in sexually-excited bliss, both in the early stages before erupting.  I felt that I was in the safest place in the world as I was being gently crushed into his sensuously hard musculature. 

I then felt his hand, that was still holding me up by my ass, began squeezing, seemingly or obviously, testing it for a future penetration by him.  My hand, which was on his soft hair, now began to explore the expanse of his back and felt their muscles that were knotted and hard and rippling with his movements. 

Giving me the friction that I wanted, my hard cock rubbed against his hard and large, yes, bodybuilder-dick, down there.  I was certain I couldn’t hold off coming much longer.  I had seen his enormous dick’s outline yesterday in class, and quickly reached down to grip it now for the first time.  "Mmmm" I moaned into his mouth as our tongues intertwined and dueled.  My comment on feeling his manhood would have been "holy fuck," but I couldn't speak and I wasn't about to break this amazing kiss with my muscle-stud just yet.  His cock was thick, hard and warm, just like his muscles, but it was also very long. 

I had hit the jackpot in the ultimate fantasy man: tall, handsome, very muscular, big-dicked, sweet, funny, sensitive, and masculine.  And it appeared, amazing to me, that he was quite smitten with me as well.

Very eager to attack the feast below me, I nudged him to lower me down.  As I made the slow descent, I kissed and licked my way down the many-course meal of his traps, pecs, lats and abs.  I knew that I’d soon be getting to dessert, his muscular jaw-breaking dick. 

He put me to the floor and I immediately got to my knees to desperately get to my dessert.  I undid his painted-on jean’s button, zipped down his fly, then needed both of my hands to get it out.  It was hot and sticky and the largest dick I’ve ever seen by far.  But, voila, there it was, staring at me a few inches from my mouth.  His dick’s proportionally enormous and slurp-able crown, which was also so beautifully shaped, was dripping pre.  As I stroked myself with one hand, my mouth and other hand went immediately to it where my tongue quickly grabbed at the delicious leaking pre-cum.  I then went for the underside of his manhood, lovingly licking up and down, causing now loud moans from Jolias.  I did this for a while, but then Jolias put a muscular hand to the back of my head to redirect me to his cockhead.  I did what he ordered and then devoured the bodybuilder-dick’s massive crown, which hit the back of my throat, and then some, me drinking down all of the delicious pre-cum cream Jolias emitted.  I then used both of my hands to pump his very thick and lengthy shaft as I continued to ravenously suck my bodybuilder’s cock.   

It didn’t take long and I looked up and saw Jolias’s head was tilted back, and, as he flexed a Grand Teton Mountain biceps, I heard a loud "Uunngh" yelled by him as he was beginning his orgasm.  Sucking his enormous dick, the thrill of giving my bodybuilder the pleasure he deserved, and watching him now cockily flex his biceps as he orgasmed, was all that I needed.  I couldn’t hold back any longer myself and now both of us were writhing in wonderful simultaneous ejaculations, screaming out, and not caring who might hear us. 

When I finished milking him and then licking my muscleman’s dick clean, I stood up and we gently kissed again.  We then looked at each other with loving smiles and we both knew that this was it.  Our insecurities about fearing that the other would not be fully attracted to our respective bodies couldn’t have been further from the way we each actually felt.  

We left the bathroom, and both of us grabbed the other’s hand, entwining our fingers together, something I wanted to do earlier, but couldn’t.  We walked back to our awaiting, now cold, food, which was still being watched for us. 

We didn’t talk, just looked into each other’s eyes as we held hands under the table, and wolfed down our meals.  Our eyes said ‘I love you’ to each other, but it was maybe too soon to actually articulate that.

When finished, we then bolted out of our chairs and dashed to his dorm room for a comfortable bed to do much more love-making.

THE END

• Like 17
  • Thanks 5