Week 1 Report

Sam was alone in his shop sewing a new set of apparel for his new line of apparel when he heard a loud ding come from the main counter. Getting up from his sewing machine with the machine still running, he waddled over to the main desk to see a message from Rob.    

Dear Sam,

So far the subject appears to be taking to the growth excellently. He easily outgrew this universe’s version of Triple B’s just as he did in the other one. But he has not stopped growing. He has surpassed my estimates on how much he would be able to grow already. At least for someone of this universe. And he seems to only hunger for more growth as he gets bigger.

There was an instance where he did eat a person because he impeded his growth. Claiming he’d be better put to use as fuel for his growth. This behavior is somewhat concerning if he plans on growing even bigger after this encounter. Who knows what other complications might come his way as he grows bigger and I worry for the world if he grows any bigger. 

I also checked his vitals and they all appear normal. Even when he passed the 1,000 feet tall marker, his body appeared to be in perfect health. He is reaching Atlasian levels of big at this rate with little to no end in sight. I have been following orders as instructed and giving him the Atlasian treatment, but I am concerned for his health if he gets more people to donate to his cause for growth. 

Shall I continue his growth or shut it down?

Sincerely,

R-08

Sam opened up his own message to Rob and began typing. 

Dear R-08

Continue your work with him. If my hypothesis is correct, he should be able to withstand much much more growth before seeing any sign of strain. Just try to ensure the safety of the citizens of that world so that they won’t all suffer the same fate as the man who was eaten. At his current size, I doubt he’d be able to hear anyone that small without assistance. Keep the little one’s out of his ear shot and on his body as he grows that way they won’t be crushed by him. 

Do report back on any findings you might have with his cum. As I do my testing back at the shop, I’m learning it is extremely potent with growth properties. If you see anything of note with it, alert me immediately whether it be regarding him or anyone who might ingest it. You have your marching orders R-08. Now grow him.

Sincerely,

Sam the Sizemologist

Sam grabbed a tablet from the counter and brought it back to his sewing station. Setting it up on a table near him, he opened up a live feed of a giant that had emerged in New York City. “Hmm you are a big one, aren’t you Jaren,” mused Sam to himself as he took the purple fabric from the sewing machine to a large vat of a white creamy liquid. Grabbing a hose from the wall, Sam plugged the purple fabric into the wall and flipped a switch. The fabric began to glow and a light humming could be heard in the room.

“Did you hear that world? I am your new growing god! If you wish to be spared from this giant’s expansion, donate to my growth and you’ll be allowed to live on your growing god’s body and watch his ascension!” came the tablet behind Sam. 

“You will definitely be someone we will be keeping an eye on,” said Sam as he took a sip from a blue coffee mug with a large golden S on the side. “Then again, how could we miss seeing someone so big.”

• Like 4

“Now, why did I stop growing?” asked Jared as he looked down at the entire city. He could see the citizens as small as ants crawling up onto his massive purple bulge. 

“Jaren, if I might interject, you are already bigger than almost any building in the entire city with a cock bigger than a stadium. You don’t need to grow any bigger,” said Rob as he laid down on Jared’s pecs. 

“When are you gonna get it through your robotic brain that I’m never gonna stop growing. I’m going to grow as much as I can for as long as I can,” bellowed Jared as his cock twitched a bit. Some of his followers were giving his giant bulge a massage. “Besides, that guy said this speedo would be able to stretch to infinity and I wanna test its limits.”

“Yeah but most people only grow to about 500 feet tall. You’ve already surpassed what I thought was possible for someone to grow to.” Jared smirked at hearing those words and chuckled a little bit. 

“I have, have I? Well what’s stopping me from blowing past that record even more?” Jared brought up his bicep the size of a house and flexed. 

Rob had stood up and was floating in front of Jared’s face. “Your growth could become unstable and you could explode! This isn’t a joking matter. You must stop!” Jared furrowed his brows and frowned. 

“Last time I checked, I was your master!” roared Jared. “I am going to continue to grow! I don’t care if I’ll “explode”, it’ll be a great way to go if it means I can grow bigger!” Jared looked over at the swarm of helicopters that had amassed around his head. “Did you hear that world? I am your new growing god! If you wish to be spared from this giant’s expansion, donate to my growth and you’ll be allowed to live on your growing god’s body and watch his ascension!” Rob looked at Jared and shook his head. 

“Fine. I can see there’s no stopping you, but if I could make a suggestion?” Jared moved his gaze down to Rob as he spoke and nodded. “Get out of the city. Your wrecking ball fat ass has already demolished a building and I’m sure if you grow more, New York City will be a crater under your growing body in no time.” Jared purred and his giant bulge bucked and landed back on the ground with an earth shaking tremor. 

“As hot as that sounds, you’re right. What’s a growing god without his devoted worshippers? I’ll get out of town to save them.” Jared stood up and looked down at the city below. He was surrounded by buildings, but the only safe way out was going to the harbor. 

“Now get to the sea before you cause anymore destruction,” said Rob floating back to Jared’s pecs. Turning their attention to the screen floating next to Jared, the numbers had started going up again. “And hurry.”

Jared felt the flow of energy return to his body and he looked down and saw the ground getting further and further away. Looking out at the horizon, Jared could see the harbor. At his size he could get there in a few steps, but his giant body would be hard to move. 

Jared tried to pick up his feet to move, but they were trapped under his giant bulge. “Is there any way for you to make it easier for me to move?” asked Jared. Rob poofed the remote into his hands and tapped some buttons. 

“I’m going to direct all your growth to your height until you get somewhere safe for you to grow.” Rob dramatically pounded one of the buttons and Jared moaned in response. His body swelled taller and taller by the second. The energy flowing through his body was intoxicating as he surged past the 2,000 mark. 

“This doesn’t feel like it’s helping!” moaned Jared as another droplet of pre escaped the speedo and fell to the ground, flooding the street below. 

“Give it a second.” Jared took a deep breath and finally felt his feet being freed from under his bulge. With his increase in height, Jared’s body had gotten tall enough so that his bulge wasn’t permanently dragging on the ground. Or at least his balls weren’t. His dick however extended for over the length of multiple football fields and still barely hovered over the ground. “There’s your opening. Take it before you become a weapon of ass destruction.”

Jared slowly picked up one of his giant feet and started walking towards the sea. The ground shook like an earthquake every time he took a step. He could feel his bulge slamming into the buildings beside it with each sway of his hips. From the back, the giant’s ass wobbled hypnotically back and forth as Jared maneuvered his way towards the harbor. 

As Jared trudged forward, his body still swelled from all the donations. The numbers blinked and flashed as he reached 3,000 already and he was barely halfway to the harbor His legs were becoming too wide to fit on the street and were swelling out into neighboring buildings. “Fuck, it’s still too soon,” said Jared. 

Looking down, his cock was now much smaller compared to the rest of him with the same little worshippers crawling all over it. Jared reached down with his big arms and heaved his giant bulge up. He hugged the massive bulge and nuzzled it between his pecs. Eliciting more moans of pleasure as he pec fucked himself with each step. Lucky his balls had already grown off the ground because had they not, them swelling with cum could’ve demolished an entire city block. 

Now with his cock in hand, Jared lifted one of his legs and sidestepped it over to the street on the other side of the block. Straddling the buildings in between. With more room to move, Jared resumed his waddle towards the ocean. And with each growth spurt he felt, his strides getting larger and larger. 

With a better view of his cock, he could see hundreds of little worshippers perched on the tip. Squinting his eyes, Jared saw all of them massaging and kissing his dick. “No wonder I feel like I could cum at any second. You guys really know how to treat a growing god!” boomed Jared. Jared hugged his cock tighter to his torso and pushed another droplet of pre out of the speedo. Craning his neck down as best he could, Jared licked up his own pre and rumbled with satisfaction. “Mmm, I taste delicious!” 

Jared hit the 5,000 mark as he neared the harbor. Waddling as fast as he could as he felt more energy coursing through him. Taking one last step, Jared pushed his weight up and jumped into the water below. Sending a massive tidal wave in every direction. “Woo, that was a close one. Didn’t know if I’d make it there with all this bulk to move!” said Jared as he dropped his package into the water with a loud splash. 

“Considering you’ve reached the mile high club, I’d say you could stand to move a bit more out to sea before I unleash all this growth onto you,” said Rob. 

“How much have I racked up since you stopped the cock and muscles from growing?” asked Jared. 

“Let’s just say you should walk out a lot more into the ocean. And aim your cock away from the city when I activate this thing,” said Rob. Jared waded through the water seeing many boats around him zoom away from him as waves taller than buildings emitted from his ankles. The water barely covered his toes as he got deeper and deeper into the ocean. 

Looking up, Jared’s vision became foggy. Not because he was feeling dizzy from the ecstasy of growing, but because his head was in the clouds. Jared had grown so tall that he was growing into the stratosphere. “Is this far enough away for you?” asked Jared looking back at the small city behind him. 

“It should be. Get ready big guy. This’ll be a lot of stimulation.” Rob pressed a few buttons and Jared felt an immediate burning sensation in his crotch. His bulge started swelling at an alarming rate. His balls fell into the water and swelled with gallons upon gallons of cum. His dick hit the water and shot through it like a torpedo. Growing over a mile long in a few seconds. 

Jared’s cock wasn’t the only thing growing. His muscles expanded into each other with his traps crushing his ears. His pecs pressed into his chin again, and his biceps making it so his arms were unbendable. Jared’s already bodybuilder waddle became impossible as his skyscraper sized thighs rubbed together. 

But Jared didn’t need to worry about walking anymore. His cock and balls were growing so big that they were lifting him off the ground. His bulge was growing bigger than the entire city and a state wasn’t that far behind. 

“Fuuuuuck Rob, this is fucking incredible! I can’t believe you wanted me to stop this! I’m never gonna stop growing!” roared Jared. He bucked his hips and made tsunamis emit from his bulge. Pre spurted out of his cock and Jared could feel hundreds of little mouths licking up the pre in his speedo. 

Rob floated down to Jared’s pecs and got a good view of some worshippers. As Jared had grown, Rob had teleported thousands of little worshippers onto Jared’s body. Each one kissing and licking up the pre on his body. “What’s this?” Rob hovered down to some of the worshippers on Jared’s pecs and examined them. They were bigger. Rob could see tatters of clothes all over Jared’s pecs. The men licking up his pre had grown from normal sized men into mini hulks. “Interesting.”

“What’s that little guy?” asked Jared. 

“Oh nothing big guy. Just admiring how much you have been able to grow,” said Rob. He turned and saw the number on the screen. He’d grown to a staggering 8,000 feet tall and could still feel the energy flowing through him.

“This is the life. Growing bigger, getting worshiped by thousands of tinies all over my body, soon I bet I’ll get my own gravitational field and you’ll be able to call me planet Jared.” Jared laughed as his body grew through the clouds and through the stratosphere. 

“And it seems like you have another super fan. Someone just donated over $10,000 to your growth,” said Rob tapping the remote. 

“Good boy. Where does he want the excess size going?” asked Jared as he massaged his pecs with his big hands. 

“He says he wants it all going to your thighs and ass,” said Rob as he pressed a button and Jared felt that same burning sensation return to his ass. Jared cried out in pain and pleasure and he rolled his body forward so he was lying down on his giant cock. 

“Fuuuuuuuck! These little guys really wanna see my ass grow!” Jared moaned as his ass ballooned bigger behind him. With him lying down on his cock, Jared’s ass was up in the air. Stretching the fabric of the speedo tightly around its two massive spheres. Each of Jared’s cheeks expanded like two blimps. And on Jared’s multiple miles tall body, his ass cheeks could be compared in size to two mountains rising out of the sea. 

While his ass inflated bigger than his own head, Jared’s thunder thighs that were straddling his dick started thickening around it. Squeezing his cock in between them and sending even more pleasure through Jared’s body. Each of his thighs were so big, they could crush entire towns in them if Jared so pleased. But his cock was receiving the full force of Jared’s thighs choke hold.

“Fuuuuuuuck! Get him here. Let me thank the little guy that blessed me with all this incredible size!” screamed Jared. His voice echoing out over the entire Earth now. 

“He’s already here.” Rob floated to the side to reveal a muscular man standing on Jared’s pecs. No bigger than a grain of sand to him. 

“Ah, I’m happy to see one of my best worshippers and I might add one of my bigger worshippers,” said Jared with a smile on his big face. “Thank you for your contribution to your growing god.”

“Of course sir. My master. I want nothing more than to see you bigger,” said the man as he kneeled before Jared on his pecs. 

“Good boy. And as a reward for your contributions, Rob, please teleport this man to the area on my body of his choosing.” Rob bowed his head and the two of them poofed to the top of Jared’s ass crack between the two massive moons growing in front of them. 

“It is done,” said Rob as he poofed back to Jared’s nose. He looked at the screen and it read 11,816. “Congratulations Jaren, you’ve reached the two mile high club. And it’s review time again. I’m giving you a 5-star rating this time. Despite my protests on growing bigger, you were a much more merciful giant this time around.”

“Hey, as long as people don’t try to stop me from growing as big as I can, there’s never any problem,” said Jared with a chuckle. “So I get a 50% increase to my size?”

“Look at that, not all your smarts got absorbed by your muscles. Good job big guy. Yes, you’ll grow 50% bigger. Now hold on while I plug in some numbers.” Rob continued to poke at the remote and Jared happily waited.

“Hey Rob, when you said I might blow up if  I get too big, what exactly did you mean by that?” asked Jared.

“Now you have concerns?” asked Rob glaring up at Jared. “There have been times where users have outgrown their size limitations that their body could handle and they ended up as a giant pile of cum. But you’ve already outgrown many of those people.”

“But not all of them?” asked Jared. Rob’s eyes darted open as he realized the idea he just put into the giant’s head.

“No, not all of them,” said Rob as he slammed his hand down onto the device. “But this will get you closer to that size.”

Jared roared again as his body swelled at an alarming rate. It was a good idea going out to the sea where he could grow because his cock alone would have demolished the city at the rate it was growing. Jared’s feet returned to the water as he grew taller and higher up out of the clouds. Looking down, he could no longer see his body. Just a thick layer of clouds he was quickly growing out of. 

His muscles swelled and thickened denser with each passing moment as Jared became bigger and bigger. There was nothing to compare Jared to, he was getting so big. His muscles were fighting for space on his body and he was quickly becoming near immobilized because of them. 

After an eternity of growing, Jared’s body seemed to relax and his growth halted. Panting out of exhaustion, Jared looked down and could see how truly massive he’d become. He could probably topple the Empire State building with just his big toe. 

“Fuck I’ll never get tired of that,” boomed Jared as he watched a plane buzz by his face no bigger than a gnat. Looking to the side, he saw the floating jumbotron reading 17,730. “I love being big, so let’s keep the growth coming!”

(Jared continues to grow bigger and bigger and it doesn’t look like anything is stopping him from growing. Thank you again for participating in my growth drive. I can’t tell y’all how much it means to me that y’all wanna grow him bigger. And as always a big thanks to those who donated towards growing Jared even bigger. This next part will go from March 22nd to March 31st. It’s the last part of the Growth Drive so get all your size in for Jared. Now on with the growth! Happy Macro March!)

Growth Drive Week 2 Results.png

Growth Drive Week 3.png

• Like 7

Rob's 2nd Report

Sam stirred the cauldron and tossed brightly colored vials into the mixture as he heard a ding emit from his tablet. Walking back over to the front counter, Sam saw another unopened message from Rob. 

Dear Sam,

I have done as you’ve instructed and the giant’s temper has been satiated. He is out of the city and in the ocean where he can grow as much as he wants without any human casualties or major property damage. However at the rate he is growing, I worry he might threaten the stability of the entire planet. What would you have me do if he reaches such a size?

Your hypothesis about his growth has been correct. He has now reached sizes that would even be marveled at by the king. Especially for someone who is so untrained in growth. His vitals all appear to be normal if not above average now and he has taken to the size with flying colors. He has had a remarkable amount of growth in the cock department which is surprising. The speedo should be growing it, but not at the rate it is currently growing. It’s almost grown bigger than the rest of his body. It’s unheard of for a giant of this caliber to also experience such a potent amount of growth in their cock as well. 

I also have an update on your questions about his cum. It appears that even in its preejaculate form, it is potent enough to grow the worshippers on his body who ingest it or come in contact with it. I saw some worshippers with over blown body parts while the rest of their bodies remained normal size. And others that drank it had their whole bodies grow in every department. That might have something to do with the magic within the speedo, but it is unclear. I do worry that if his pre is able to do just this, what might his actual load do to a normal sized individual?

Please write back quickly as there is very little time in between his large growth spurts for me to interject.

Sincerely,

R-08

Sam walked back towards his potion station and waved his hand in the air, making the tablet begin to float and follow him. “Dear, R-08,” said Sam aloud. “Continue this experiment as instructed and allow his body to grow as much as it can. I would like to see the limits of what he can do if he’s already reached such a large size.” The tablet started writing out a message as Sam talked and fiddled with bottles of potions. “If he starts to cause problems for the structure of the Earth, fly him out into space so that he may truly grow with no limitations. Move the atmosphere and the civilian population of the Earth to his body so that they may live out the rest of their existence on his body. Nowhere close to his head though.” 

Sam snapped his fingers and a flame appeared below the massive cauldron and the black liquid inside began to bubble. “As for his cock and his cum, do not let any of his real cum get out into the general population of the Earth. If I’m correct, it could be even more catastrophic than him destroying the planet. I am sending you a zielian condom that shall ensure that not even a drop of cum will be wasted.” Sam stirred away at the mixture as the black mucky color brightened into a magenta like color that sizzled like a fresh can of soda.

Sam brought a small spoonful of the potion to his lips and began to blow on it. “Keep Jaren happy and the citizens safe and you’ll be fine. This isn’t the first time we’ve had to relocate a population because a fish decided it got too big for its pond. This will just be on a much grander scale. Do not fret R-08. Everything will work out fine. Keep growing him until he breaks or the speedo does. You have your orders, now get to growing,” said Sam as he took a sip of the mixture.

“Sincerely, Sam the Sizemologist.” Sam managed to get those last words out before he felt a jolt of energy. His eyes widened and his clothes got tighter on his body instantaneously. He grunted as his muscles began to expand in their already tight clothes. His head started rising up towards the ceiling of the small shop. Sam moaned as his shorts got tighter as well. Both from the front and the back as his dick lengthened itself inside his underwear, his balls dropped lower, and his ass inflated like balloons getting blown up. 

Steadying himself against a counter, Sam blinked a few times and got his barings around him. He definitely had to crane his neck down further to see the massive book laid out on a podium and he could barely see past his bulging pecs. Walking back towards the clothing department of the shop, Sam got to the wall mirror and looked at himself. 

He was at an impressive size before, but now he looked like a cartoon with how overblown his body looked. His muscles were fighting for space on his body so much so that he could barely bend his arms and legs giving him a waddle. He could feel his dick hitting his knees with each small sway Sam did with his hips. Tears in his clothing had popped up on his entire body as they couldn’t contain most of his now giant form. And with his new height, even the XXL’s he’d had on looked like children’s clothes.

Sam flicked his wrist and the tablet zipped to floating next to him again. “Sizemologist’s log. Entry 163. Testing with the new ingredient has been beyond successful. I thought I had diluted the substance enough, but it grew me to the size that would normally take 10 different potions to achieve with just a single sip. I will reexamine my measurements and see if I can make this in a less potent form,” said Sam as he opened up a cabinet door and fished out a fresh t-shirt and pants.

“But this failure does reveal the true strength of the substance. In its raw form, this stuff could have the potential to grow entire armies from just the sample I have now. If there is to be peace, no one must be allowed to learn its true capabilities until it can be countered. Luckily, I believe a very large sample should be arriving for testing in a few hours.” Sam put on the clothes and they fit his body like a glove. He walked over to the window and peered out at beautiful constellations of stars twinkling in the distance. Looking down, he saw a blue and green planet and a growing white dot emerging from the northern hemisphere.

“I shall continue testing and send my findings to the guild once I have a completed product,” said Sam as he walked back towards his potions. “End log.” The tablet blinked and then went dark as Sam waved his arms and lifted the cauldron in the air. “Mcellian Revete!” shouted Sam and the liquid began to separate. Vials from all over the room flew towards the cauldron and disappeared into the mixture only to pop out with green, blue, or red liquids inside them. The mixture was unmixing itself until all that remained in the cauldron was a creamy white goo.

“Less cum, more potions,” said Sam as the cauldron floated towards the giant vat of cum and poured itself back inside. “Hopefully I have enough space to fit Jaren’s next load.”

(Last few days of the growth drive. You've got till March 31st to grow him bigger!)

• Like 2