CardiMuscleman

Chapter One

"Class, please have your tablets ready for today's assignment"

Everyone in Mr. Stuart's Information, Design, Technology and Internet class got out their tablets and synched them with the screen at the top of the classroom as Mr. Stuart continued

"Now, as you know it's Hallowe'en at the end of the week and you assignment has been to design a Facebook profile page for the person that you will be dressing up as. Remember, you had absoloute carte blanche to choose anyone just so long as people know who they are. Right, Jake, let's start with you!"

Jake, the star quarterback, swiped his tablet and a profile page appeared on the screen.

"Real Name: Adam, Profile Name: He-Man, Lives in: The Castle, Eternia, From: The Castle, Eternia, Followed by: The Whole Universe and there's the profile pic" and with that he swiped down to reveal his costume causing several girls in the class to whistle with admiration

"Yes, thank you" said Mr. Stuart, "we all know that Jake is the Prom King for this year. Very good indeed Jake, I must say that I like the work and education section. Next, how about you John?"

John, who was the school's best baseball player, swiped his tablet and up popped:

"Real Name: Kal-El, Profile Name: Superman, Lives: Fortress of Solitude, North Pole, From: Krypton, Followed by: Lois Lane, Jimmy Olsen and here's my profile pic" and again several members of the class gave an appreciatetive "Woo! You're buff!"

"Interesting choice" said Mr. Stuart, "and I see that you've given a very detailed life history. Now, as you know we have had an exchange student from England with us since the start of the semester, so Jeremy, would you care to go next?"

As Jeremy's profile appeared the entire class with the exception of Jeremy and Mr. Stuart burst into laughter with Jake leading the catcalls.

"Call that a Hallowe'en costume? That's only good for the kindergarteners!"

"Now Jake" said Mr. Stuart, "remember that Jeremy comes from England. They have a different idea to Hallowe'en than us. Now, care to introduce us?"

"Real Name: Isaac, Profile Name: Porthos, Lives: Paris, France, From: Pau, France, Followed by: Aramis, Athos, D'Artangan, Captain Treville and with the greatest of respect to Jake, he's more of a hero than your He-Man and your Superman. He really existed. He was a true titan and a gentleman to boot!"

"Yeah, right" said Jake, dismissing the protest, "I mean look at him, he looks like he's about to collapse into an early grave. Face facts, he's fat, and I don't mean overweight like you I mean really fat! You need a costume with some real muscle if you're going to get any candy. That's why I'm going as He-Man" and with that he pulled up his sleeves and flexed his 18 inch biceps causing all the girls and a few of the boys to murmur appreciation.

As the school bell rang and the class emptied, Jeremy put his tablet away sadly and got up from his desk. He was an outsider, he was English, perhaps too English to be an exchange student in America.

"Jeremy, could you come here please?" said Mr. Stuart

Jeremy nodded and sat on the desk nearest the teacher.

"Jake's interruption didn't give me a chance to say, but I liked your choice. It's not often we get some of the classical literature works referenced for Hallowe'en here it's usually all superheroes and the like!"

"To me, Porthos is a superhero" replied Jeremy, and related how once he found out that Porthos committed suicide to defeat the Cardinal's Guards at Locmaria but only after using his great strength to hold up the collapsing cave to save his friend Aramis "I've always wanted to become a Musketeer, to be a complete gentleman and honourable as well" and with that he let his head sink and muttered "Not that anyone here cares" and with that he stood up and walked out of the classroom, his heart saddened that no one in America seemed to realise the value of nobility and honour.

As Mr. Stuart watched him go, a wry smile crossed his face.

"Ah" he said under his breath, "but then again, not every school as a bonefide wizard in it's teaching staff!"

• Upvote 8

Chapter Two

As Jeremy put the last part of his Musketeer uniform on, a hat with a golden feather, he looked at himself in the mirror and sighed. He had had nothing but grief from everyone in his class since he announced that he was going trick or treating as a Musketeer and he was beginning to think that spending a semester in America wasn't such the idea it was when it was first suggested at the end of the school year in England, but he had never been to the United States before and if the school were willing to pay for the airfare then he felt duty bound to carry on and so with that pulled up his breeches and went into the kitchen to pick up his bag for all the treats.

"Oh, Jeremey" beamed his host, "I never knew you Limeys could look so elegant"

Jeremy smiled for the first time that day and doffing his hat he replied "Why, thank you my lady" and replacing it said "I just wish that everyone else in your son's class felt that way" and left the house to experience an American Hallowe'en.

He hadn't even got to the corner of the street when a "Hey, look, the Limey Musketeer!" caught his ear. He turned around and sighed as there was Jake, dressed in almost an exact replica of He-Man's outfit, came walking towards him and chuckled "So, how many treats have you got?" and with that grabbed the empty bag and held it upside down. Throwing the bag back, he said "Now, check this!" and he opened his bag which was bulging with candy and several pieces of paper with telephone numbers on them. "An added bonus" he smiled as he flexed his biceps at a passing car full of girls.

Jeremy decided to ignore him and walked past him but when Jake said "Say hello to that podgy one and tell him to go on a diet!", something inside Jeremy snapped and he span around and said "That podgy one, Athos, had more bravery than you will ever have. Take off that costume and what do you have?"

"The next Magic Mike!" smiled Jake, hitting a most muscular pose and bouncing his pecs at the same time.

"No" retorted Jeremy, "you have someone who was only brave when he was like that. As Prince Adam he was a complete coward. Athos, Aramis, D'Artangan and Porthos, they were brave 24/7, each of them willing to lay their lives on the line for the defence of France!"

"Go tell it to the drama club!" Jake said and turned around.

"They had more nobility and honour in their little fingers than you do in your whole body!" bellowed Jeremy and as Jake turned around again, a grizzled expression on his face, Jeremy gulped.

"Are you calling me a coward?" he growled

"I am declaring that you don't know the meaning of the word, honour!" replied Jeremy, finding bravery from somewhere, "Everything the Musketeers did was to respect that honour, whether it was saving the Queen's blushes from the Duke of Buckingham, protecting His Majesty or defending France" and feeling something within him rising, he drew his sword and held it aloft and yelled "EVERYTHING THEY DID WAS FOR THE HONOUR OF FRANCE!"

No sooner had Jeremy yelled that statement than time seemed to stop for everything bar Jeremy, a bird that was flying across the street stopped mid flight, the traffic lights stopped between lights and Jake's growl stopped although his face still showed the scowl. At the same time, Jeremy became aware of a rumble in the sky and looking up he saw the classic light show of forked lightning behind a cloud. He suddenly realised that he was in danger of being struck and so lowered his sword, but he couldn't. A second later, he was struck and the world exploded into light.

• Upvote 4

Chapter Three

"The clinical effects of a bolt of lighting are very different from a high-voltage shock on account of the brief and instantaneous time of exposure and the fact that it is a direct current. The flashover effect diverts the current around the body and so internal injury is spared. The popular belief that lightning is invariably fatal is wrong (the mortality rate is in fact about 30%). The immediate effects of a strike are cardiac arrest which may revert but which may be followed by a secondary hypoxic arrest. There may be chest pains, muscle aches and neurological deficits (ranging from unconsciousness to transient muteness which tends to resolve within 24 hours). Contusions and tympanic rupture have also been reported. After the strike other effects may include limb paralysis, peripheral pulses may not be palpable, Lichtenberg flowers burns may occur immediately or over several hours but tend to heal well. Cataract formation, retinal detachment, optic nerve dysfunction, myoglobinuria, sensorineural deafness and vestibular dysfunction have all been reported"

The words of Jeremy's physics teacher from his school in England rang around as Jeremy started to stir. The fact that he appeared to be alive proved the theory about mortality but what of the other effects of a strike? Slowly, he started to test himself. He added up complex sums so his mind was alright. He could hear something that sounded like panting, so his hearing was alright and as he slowly opened his eyes, he could see Jake standing before him so his vision was alright. But what about Jake? He looked alright but was just standing there his eyes open and his jaw open.

"Are you okay?" asked Jeremy and noticed that his voice sounded several octaves lower than normal.

"OHHHHH, FUCK!" moaned Jake as he slumped to his knees

"Jake?" asked Jeremy and was greeted by an even louder "OH, FUCKING FUCK!"

"Is...?" Jeremy started to ask but was deafened by a "FUCKING FUCK FUCK!" as Jake leant over backwards stretching his body as much as he could and a damp patch started to appear on his loincloth. Jake was cumming. But why, Jeremy didn't have a clue. He knew that Jake always boasted about his eight inch long "monster" as he called it and reckoned that he could take down anyone in a "test of endurance" but even so this was most unusual.

"Ah, hello there Jeremy" said a familiar voice and as he turned around he saw Mr. Stuart dressed as a wizard.

"Ah, hello there" he replied, "I didn't know you liked to trick or treat?"

"What? This old thing?" Mr. Stuart replied, "Well, it was lying around the house so I thought why not?" and then added "Nice costume yourself. Let me guess, muscle suit from an online shop?"

"Muscle suit?" asked Jeremy and looked down and immediately gasped. The fine Musketeer clothes he had been wearing were now replaced by nothing more than a leather skirt and leather boots and revealed a body that defied belief. Looking up at Mr. Stuart Jeremy gasped, "My costume?"

"I think it suits you!" Mr. Stuart smiled and asked if he could take a photo when Jake roared "OH FUCK, YOU'RE EVEN MORE MASSIVE FROM THE BACK!"

"Is that Jake?" asked Mr. Stuart and stepped around Jeremy to see Jake lying on the floor puffing and panting and a rapidly expanding pool of liquid surrounding his waist.

"Er, yes" replied Jeremy, "he seems to think I'm, well...."

"THE MOST MUSCULAR MAN ON THE PLANET" screamed Jake and added "TAKE ME, ULTIMATE MUSKETEER, TAKE ME AND MAKE ME YOUR LOVER!" and with that he roared and then fainted on the spot.

Jeremy looked at Mr. Stuart who smiled and said "Don't worry about him. Listen, come home with me and I'll explain everything. Actually, best take Jake home as well, I imagine come Monday he's not going to be his usual self" and with that Mr. Stuart dragged Jake to his car and gestured Jeremy to get in. As he did, the car sank several inches and as Mr. Stuart turned on the engine the rev counter roared to deal with the load.

"Interesting" he said, as the car drove off, "heavier that I was expecting!"

• Upvote 4

Wow, excuse my dirty talk but I have to say, instant boner. If the next part is as good as this, it could get dirty. Thanks for this great story so far.

Chapter Four

"Who am I?" breathed Jeremy as he looked at his reflection in a mirror at Mr. Stuart's house

"The Ultimate Musketeer" came the matter of fact answer from Mr. Stuart followed by a "Milk and Sugar in your tea?"

"Low fat milk, no sugar" replied Jeremy almost absentmindedly as he continued to stare at the reflection. Was this really him? A six foot nine, nearly four hundred pound powerhouse of a man who seemed to defy logic. How could anyone be so tall, so heavy and yet look like a male model?

"Here's your tea" said Mr. Stuart as he entered the living room of his house still dressed in his Hallowe'en outfit and placed the drink next to Jeremy who didn't seem to take notice of it. As he sat down Mr. Stuart said "Would you like me to introduce you?". Jeremy just nodded.

"Well" Mr. Stuart started, "the name should give some clue. That body is, in effect, the entire Musketeer corps in one person. Think of it, several hundred men all trained to their peak in both swordplay and fitness, in the one place" and with that he started to chuckle "Which certainly gave the Duke of Buckingham something to think about at La Rochelle I can tell you. You know, I think he may have been the reason cricket was invented" and with the chuckle now developing into a laugh he added "And Porthos made the most excellent bowler I have ever seen!"

"He wouldn't have been anything without me!" announced Jeremy but then added "Who was that? That wasn't me!"

"It is me" replied the voice, several octaves deeper than Jeremy's new voice, "the Spirit of the Ultimate Musketeer able to walk the land again for the first time since 1815!"

"Yes" said Mr. Stuart, "I was coming to that. I'm sure that you know post French Revolution anything connected to their Majesties was frowned upon but old Bonaparte used your colleague's services to moderate effect but well since then he's been, well, retired?"

"But now I am back" replied the voice, "and I need awakening!" and before he could stop himself, Jeremy found himself removing the leather skirt and then grabbing the nine inch flaccid member that protruded from him and started to rub.

"What's...What's happening?" gasped Jeremy

"I need awakening" said the voice, "Porthos was the last man to make me experience what it meant to be a man, I have been waiting nearly four centuries for a man to take me to my limits and I have lost my patience!" and with that Jeremy's hand started to rub harder and faster causing Jeremy to puff and pant.

"Now steady on there" said Mr. Stuart, but was interrupted by "You made me, wizard, all those years ago. You made me from the essence of Porthos, the intelligence of Aramis, the greed of Athos and the youth of D'Artangan. I need to feel this!" and within seconds both Jeremy's voice and the voice were moaning and groaning as the member now being rubbed approached eleven inches long and six inches thick.

"YES!" moaned the voice followed by "Please no, I'm a...a....a...."

"Yes?" said the voice, almost wickedly, "You're a what my lad?"

"V....V....VIRGIN!" screamed Jeremy as he arrived and as he did, the mirror was covered in a thick layer of white cream and both he and the voice moaned as Jeremy collapsed to the ground, his mighty chest heaving.

"I have awoken" moaned the voice and as it did, Jeremy appeared to glow bright white

"And lo" smiled Mr. Stuart, "the prophecy happens!"

• Upvote 4