On 9/29/2020 at 3:16 PM, photoguy said:

Now 5000+? You fuckers must be getting dehydrated...

7000+. I’ll have to think of some kind of special treat for you horny fucks when we break 10,000. 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

Fraternal Part 7.3: The Winner Takes it All (bitch track)

“Hey bitch! Get yer ass over here!”

Derek flexed and smirked as three guys dropped what they were doing and ran over, one half dressed.

*Fuck, guess I’m gonna have to be more specific.*

“Not you, not you. YOU,” he stabbed a thick finger at the quivering sub formerly known as Brett the lacrosse champ, causing a shiver of elation to run through the smaller jock’s body. 

Brett knelt down adoringly as he watched the warm shower cascade down Derek’s magnificent body. Every cut, every striation, every muscle and vein became a rivulet like molten glass, glistening in an unparalleled display of masculine perfection. Brett moaned and felt his meaty cunt spasm. 

“Open wide,” Derek barked, leaving Brett to hope he’d have that monster dick rammed down his throat soon. 

He felt the first hot acrid blast of piss hit his face, forcing him to close his eyes. The reek of ammonia, funk, and hormones was overpowering; Brett thought he might pass out. The gigantic stream hit his open mouth, and he started gulping instinctively. Derek flexed into an insane most muscular as he filled the former bully to the neck with scalding jock urine. 

“Look guys, I brought a port-a-potty!” Derek laughed. “C’mon fellas, join me!”

The other guys on the team, hesitant at first, soon followed orders and started pissing on Brett. By the time Derek was through with his shower, Brett was completely drenched and so filled with jock piss his stomach sloshed. 

• Like 19

32 minutes ago, photoguy said:

A brief interlude to keep you pervs going. Life just got one hell of a lot busier for me, so updates probably won’t be as regular as they were. 

Thanks for the short but hot domination humiliation episode!

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, photoguy said:

A brief interlude to keep you pervs going. Life just got one hell of a lot busier for me, so updates probably won’t be as regular as they were. 

Dotn worry man. We will be waiting.

I hope everything is okay.

You gave us plenty of work already.

Dereck's dominant side is showing more and more he will not be cornered anymore. 

• Like 4

8 hours ago, photoguy said:

It might have been brief, but it was enough to get me going.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...