5 hours ago, dredlifter said:

I like it.  There's usually rivalry story with brother stories, so it's refreshing to see two growing brothers who like and are into each other. 

That’s how I thought it would go at first, but it just doesn’t make sense for the Matt character. It helps that they’re not competing for the same things... yet. 

• Like 4

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Something to inspire @photoguy

All about fitness🇮🇳 en Instagram: "🔥🔥 #Health #Fitness #Fit #FitnessModel #FitnessAddict #Fitspo #Workout #BodyBuilding #Cardio #Gym #Train #Training #PhotoOfTheDay #Health…"

I saw this and brought me to this story where the little bro is showing his gains after a grueling workout with coach and Andy to his big bro who is away in some camping trip from the football team.

Then he cuts to anotehr set of videos dominating coach and co and others.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 9/25/2020 at 3:57 AM, photoguy said:

Some notes on the world:

Nearly all the men are bi, all the women are straight and lust after huge, powerful men. I’ll try to keep hetero and homo sex separate for those of you who only like one, but they’ll sometimes overlap in group scenes. 

I do a lot of fantasies and dreams - it helps break repetition. So Derek won’t exactly end up as either of the versions laid out so far - those represent the thoughts, fears, and filthy desires of the characters having them. 

I might play with the timeline some, just to keep things spicy. I promise not to go full tilt Faulkner up in here. 

I like the combination, I really love that chapte when he fuck the girlfriend and the brother. 
I am bisexual too, maybe that's the reason

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Sorry fellas, I let this slip badly. I’m determined to finish the story, but it’ll have to wait until my current (paid!) projects wrap up. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, photoguy said:

Sorry fellas, I let this slip badly. I’m determined to finish the story, but it’ll have to wait until my current (paid!) projects wrap up. 

I hope to read you soon but dont worry we will wait. The story is pretty good. I gave it a read from time to time and hope to read some enw stories from you as well