Deano's Winter: A Muscle University Story

muscleaddict

1.)   You made me go to Google and look up the definition of "nan."  😀

2.)   I really like the personality contrasts between Harry and Deano.  They seem like such opposites.  Harry, all bubbly and light-hearted.  Deano, so introverted and uncomfortable with his own emotions.  You do such a wonderful job of pairing them together and it's exciting to watch their stories unfold.

• Like 4

MA's wonderful writing has me wondering about so many things -

1 - What does Deano Sr know about Jr's sexuality? And about Jr's relationship last summer with Ryan?  And is there a connection to why he just told Jr to wait in the car as he went into the gym with Josh to see Ryan?

2 - Harry obviously excites Jr sexually, but it's Ryan that he's still carrying a torch for.  What is Ryan's current relationship-status?  Did he marry, et al?  Is there something for us readers in a relationship re-developing with them or is MA just teasing us?

What I'm saying is, 'bring on the next chapter soon!"   

• Like 6

23 hours ago, WrestlejockCT said:

Best start to a Saturday morning, thanks MA!

22 hours ago, Psuace said:

Great, as always. 

Thanks, both. 😊 This chapter's a bit of a personal fave of mine. 

• Like 1

22 hours ago, crushme99 said:

1.)   You made me go to Google and look up the definition of "nan."  😀

2.)   I really like the personality contrasts between Harry and Deano.  They seem like such opposites.  Harry, all bubbly and light-hearted.  Deano, so introverted and uncomfortable with his own emotions.  You do such a wonderful job of pairing them together and it's exciting to watch their stories unfold.

I've been watching American films and TV shows my whole life and have never registered that you guys don't use the term nan! 😅 I really like the Harry/Deano dynamic too. I knew whoever he got involved with next had to be different from Ryan.

• Like 2

22 hours ago, DennisFLL said:

MA's wonderful writing has me wondering about so many things -

1 - What does Deano Sr know about Jr's sexuality? And about Jr's relationship last summer with Ryan?  And is there a connection to why he just told Jr to wait in the car as he went into the gym with Josh to see Ryan?

2 - Harry obviously excites Jr sexually, but it's Ryan that he's still carrying a torch for.  What is Ryan's current relationship-status?  Did he marry, et al?  Is there something for us readers in a relationship re-developing with them or is MA just teasing us?

What I'm saying is, 'bring on the next chapter soon!"   

Thanks for the lovely feedback, mate. I won't say anything about Ryan at the moment for fear of spoiling anything. As for Deano Sr - if you remember the short "Chasing Fran" story I posted in the summer thread (if you can remember that far back 😅) he basically said he knew Deano and Ryan had some kind of argument but didn't know what it was about but knew something big went down. There was the moment he asked D's mum wether he'd said anything about a lad at work too. This kind of stuff is all up for the reader to interpret and fill in the blanks. 

• Like 3

On 3/13/2021 at 8:22 AM, muscleaddict said:

Talking to my dad and Josh, in the same tight blue fitted t-shirt he often wore and looking like he doesn’t have a care in the fucking world, is Ryan North PT.

well that was a twist but its time Deano starts to move on. Yes feeling will be there but part of growing up is get over the things that dont work for you

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, Ro20316 said:

well that was a twist but its time Deano starts to move on. Yes feeling will be there but part of growing up is get over the things that dont work for you

Well, unless MA is introducing us to the re-starting of a relationship here?  If not, then you're right, it's time to move on.

• Like 2

On 3/14/2021 at 3:50 PM, Ro20316 said:

On 3/14/2021 at 4:17 PM, DennisFLL said:

Well, unless MA is introducing us to the re-starting of a relationship here?  If not, then you're right, it's time to move on.

Just keep reading! 😉

• Like 1