GEOFF and jim: wimpy noodle becomes a MUSCLE DOM -- Camp Avslapning Parts 1 - 5 NSFW

anonrockclimber

3 minutes ago, Ro20316 said:

Fuck. GEOFF trained like  a madman to become an alpha himself and now he is gonna be the dominant one.

And because of GEOFF's crush on jim. When he was 20 years old, jim was GEOFF's fantasy of an IDEAL MAN. He wanted to be with him. He wanted to be just like him. Only MORE. 

GEOFF never got over his crush. 

• Like 1

GEOFF and jim: Camp Avslapning part 4

It was 715a and I was alone in GEOFF’s cabin. He had already gone down to the mess. I was drying off from my shower – and a little bit of “me” time. My jaw hurt to the bone and my skull ached – all the result of GEOFF introducing my head to his side chest pose. Just thinking about what he had done to me made me get hard, again. I had always been a sexually driven man, but NEVER to this degree. 

I had always been an Alpha. I had a stable of subs that I cycled through, some of whom had even lived with me for periods of time. Some were smaller than I. I had a handful who were quite big, over 200 pounds. All of them were athletic with less than 12% bodyfat; each was expected to maintain a level of physical prowess - functional, aerobic, strength, and combat - to demonstrate their worth to me as a sub (monitoring a sub’s physique was part of my dominance over them). We all loved each other within the context of a D/s relationship. My stable of subs and I were a family. A unique family, but a family nonetheless. However, I was the alpha and everyone else was sorted under me. As a Dom I had responsibilities to my stable. And my stable had responsibilities to each other and to me. I had never come across another Dom that stirred anything romantic, fantasizing, none of that. I was never drawn to another man for his alpha status. 

Never until GEOFFREY. 

For the first time in my life, I found myself inexplicably drawn to him. Compelled to him. It was strange, disorienting, and alarming. And yet it was thrilling all the same. 

I dressed and headed down to the mess. 

The camp was rustic but gorgeous. It was tucked away in the mountains with towering spruce and pines everywhere. I passed the wood burning sauna and wood burning cedar hottub. I also noted a huge rope swing that hung near a swimming lagoon and a fun, multi-stage zipline zig-zagging back and forth from the top of the ridge behind Cabin 2 (quite a ways up and behind) down to the bottom of the ravine where the swimming lagoon was located. All in all, this camp was a camp of relaxation. 

I entered the mess and saw a series of long wood tables spread out in the room. It had a stone fireplace and a huge mantle. Along the beams in the ceiling were 100s of horse shoes, open end turned up, each of them painted in unique designs. Sitting around all of these tables were my friends feasting on the breakfast prepared by camp staff. I glanced around the room and saw jane, facing the door. She smiled at me and waved. Across from her, with his back to me, sat my muscle master. His powerful back spread out, his muscles clearly visible through his fleece. Master turned to look at me and smiled. My heart melted. He nodded to the open space beside him and then turned back to his food. I grabbed a plate and got my breakfast and headed to sit next to my master – as I was silently commanded. As I walked over to this gorilla I realized that I knew nothing about him nor his life from the past 5 years. We had spent most of our waking time together last night – and this morning – with Master exerting his physical dominance over me and putting me through my painfully crushing discipline. 

“So, did Geoff tell you, Jim?” Jane asked.

“Tell me what?” I turned to look at Master; his blue eyes held me captive. I tried, I needed to look away but I couldn’t. Oh goodness, what was his power over me? Is this what my subs feel around me? Is this what he felt around me 5 years ago when Geoff (now Master) was so clearly smitten?

“Oh yeah. No, Jane, I didn’t. Yeah, jim, I just finished my Masters in Engineering and I got a job at a firm up here. I start the 7th of July. Last week, I moved in with Jane. I’ll be staying with her till I find my own place. My firm is only a 20 minute bus ride from her flat. Hey don’t you live close to my sis? I think I remember from when I was here last. We could hang out” Master gave me a smile and I swear he flexed his pecs – but I wasn’t sure.

“Wait, you’ve been living with Jane for the past week? Jane, why didn’t you tell me? I mean we have lunch together almost every day. You never thought to mention it?” I asked.

“I wanted to, Jim. But my baby brother wanted to tell you himself. I swear he’s talked about you nonstop for the past five years, its almost like he’s planned all of this over the past five years just to move here to be closer to you. You know, I sometimes thought he had a crush on you”

I looked at Geoff. He returned my look. And held it. Invisibly holding control over me, again. While holding my gaze with his eyes – looking directly at me, he said, “A CRUSH” Master said with a subtle intonation, “Oh Jane, don’t be silly. It’s all just a coincidence.” And then he shoveled a big forkful of food into his hungry mouth. 

All during breakfast, I took every opportunity to learn more about my new master. My master who evidently wasn’t just here for the summer, but was going to be living here. Indefinitely. He had taken up powerlifting, functional fitness, and martial arts immediately after returning to Los Angeles five years ago. He wasn’t a bodybuilder – he was into raw strength he said between mouthfulls, but he was obsessed with keeping his bodyfat low. Otherwise, Master had a lot of the same interests he had five years ago: he loved to travel – had been all over since we last saw eachother: Thailand, South Africa, Mongolia, Peru, Madagascar (all places I had been to and told him about over breakfast and lunch five years ago), and many other places like Japan, Korea, Argentina, Brazil, Jordan (places I wanted to visit but hadn’t yet). He skied and he climbed. He loved still loved the theatre (even musicals), architecture, movies, he played the cello and the piano still. In short, all the reasons why I enjoyed hanging out with him five years ago were still there. He was still smart (UCLA for both his MS and BS) and handsome and now he was athletic too.  He loved to joke and make people laugh. That morning, he made everyone around him feel good, feel better about themselves. He was a booster – someone who said genuine things about another person to build their friends up. He had an air of friendly confidence about him that made it hard not to like him. 

It was just hard to believe that this fun, jovial, friendly, brilliant and accomplished gentleman took delight in inflicting so much pain on my body last night (and just before breakfast). And throughout breakfast, he would surreptitiously give me side glances; and I swear he purposefully made his pecs and biceps twitch to hold my gaze on his body. 

I felt Master’s big hand clasp my shoulder, “jim and I would love to go with you, right, jim?!”

I was shaken – literally – from thoughts about Geoffrey. 

“Huh?”

“Would love to go on the hike with Jane and her friends!” Master said. 

“Oh yeah! That would be fun, Jane! When do you want to leave?”

“Great Jim! I know you’ll love this hike. Let’s plan to leave in 30 minutes. Give us all time to get some stuff together. Meet down here in 30? I know its cool now but it should get up to about 20 to 25 later today, so dress appropriately.” Jane said.

Master looked from his older sister to me, “jim and I can’t wait!”

Master was already speaking for me. And while I was annoyed, I also found myself – responding in an unanticipated way. I had enjoyed spending time with Geoff those five years ago. I doubt he had changed that much – but the 150 pound weakling from then was certainly no alpha. And here this bull was, a muscular, dominant, all be it friendly, alpha. My muscle Master had his powerful hand (a hand capable of ripping off my arm) playfully resting on my shoulder – with a sense of ownership. What was this week going to hold for me. 

• Like 10

Hey All

I confess I've never written a story like this before. So this will be a learning experience for me. The challenge of building enough of a backstory in without it become dull. The other challenge is that I have a very vague idea of where this is going but nothing specific. i.e., I have a vague destination. But to make it sufficiently erotic / inspirational from a muscle dom/sub perspective. Very welcome. 

Just a hobby but also a fantasy as someone in a quasi D/s relationship as a D who would LOVE to find a muscle Dom like Geoffrey of my own. >:) 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

GEOFF and jim: Camp Avslapning part 5

Six of us went on the hike – Jane, two of her friends Janet and Elaine, Sam another guy from work, Master and I. The hike was stunning. The trail went up the hill behind Master’s cabin and continued to the ridge. From there we followed the ridge and had stunning views of the mountains. We went down into a ravine and came to a waterfall. We had lunch and swam. Master took quite a bit of pleasure in tossing each of us into the air while we swam in the pool at the base of the waterfall. It was like we were play things to him. At one point, while he had me in his hands he called to his sister to get her attention and then pumped out 10 overhead presses, using me as a human barbell. We all laughed. I was glad when he threw me (albeit roughly) into the cold mountain pool. I needed a way to hide and get rid of my erection, which was causing a tent in my shorts. Whenever my hands grazed his powerful body I was taken by how hard it was. I had never known the pleasure of standing next to and touching such a powerful man. He exerted his powerful dominance over me, right in public, in front of my friends and his sister. It was terrifying – what if they found out. And it was thrilling.

We got back to camp at 4pm. Now, the camp is named for the relaxation that comes from taking in a sauna and hot tub and then dunking yourself into cold water. But the sauna and hot tub (along with the cabins) are all heated by wood stoves. After our hike, we needed to chop up the wood for the evening. Four of us guys went down to the fire pile to chop wood: Master, Sam, Phil, and I. We all had our shirts off after a few minutes. If Master hadn’t been there, I would have easily been the hottest man there. Even though I was a good 10 years older than the other two. My hairy, muscular, Latin body was on full display. As one of my subs would have said, I was a specimen in the summer woods – chopping away. But Master was there. He sucked all the masculinity from everyone around him. Even Sam and Phil knew that Master was their Alpha. We all knew it. 

After 20 minutes of chopping wood with a full sized ax, Sam and Phil had to take a break. They were fit, but neither of them had much endurance. Master and I continued. Now as a 45 year old man I can hold my own with most guys – regardless of their age. But Master put me to shame. With no effort he easily swung the ax again and again chopping the wood. His body was sweaty and dust clung to his hairy massive chest, to his abs and back. At one point, after we’ve been chopping wood for 30 minutes, Master got our attention, and then reached down and ripped apart a half chopped stump with his bare hands. He looked at me with a frighteningly evil grin and narrowed his steel blue eyes. We finished chopping the wood and then carried it to each of the five cabins, to the sauna, and to the hot tub. Then we all headed back to our cabins to freshen up before dinner at 7. 

When we got back into Master’s cabin he shut the door and closed the curtains on the windows. He looked at me.

“That hike was fun today. But chopping that wood and tossing you around in the pool made me realize that I haven’t had my workout for the day. I think I should do one now, before we clean up for dinner.”

He rushed in on me grabbed me and tossed me into the air so hard that I hit the ceiling with a powerful, air sucking thud and then landed in his strong rough hands. I was horizontal held so that my face was turned towards him, my back away from him. I could see his sweaty tanned body, smell the sweat and salt from his skin and felt his testosterone radiate from pores.

“How to begin? How to begin?” Master said with a mocking tone. “Well, as you always said, little jim, let’s do legs first. Howabout jump squats?”

Master threw me up into the air again and I landed across his shoulders – in the same rack position I was in last night. He grabbed my ankles with one hand and pulled on my forehead with the other. He then began to do jump squats with me spread out across his shoulders. Each squat he squatted down low – ass to grass – and then explosively jumped up and then back down low again. Each time he landed, I came down on his hard traps with a painful thud. I thought my back would break. We did 25 reps before he said….

“Nice warmup, there, jim. Was it good for you, too” Master grabbed my cock and balls in his hands and crushed them. “Yeah, feels like it was good for you too. My muscular power turns you on doesn’t it boy.” I hated how he had complete control over me – body, mind, and cock. And yet, I loved it too. No one else had ever done this for me, before. 

“Now, back. I’m afraid you’re too light to be any good for deadlifting. But what if you hang from me while I do pull ups on the rafters there?” He had me hang from his back and then he jumped up grabbed the rafters and pumped out 25 reps. With each rep I felt his back explode with power and ripples. My cock was hard the entire time, pressed against his muscular back, imagining – no remembering – the incredible strength – and potential for pain – it contained. I found myself craving the sensation of being crushed into his lats again and hopped that he would gift me with the pleasurable pain again tonight. 

“Now chest. Hey, jim. What do you think about this? I use you to pump up my chest with some bench pressing and then I let you experience my side pose again – but this time all pumped up. My subs love that.” And without waiting for me to answer, he grabbed me and laid down; he then used me as his barbell while he benched me 25 times. Then with his pecs filled with blood, the veins popping out across his chest, he grabbed my head and placed it between his bicep and pec. 

And then he hit the most crushing side chest hold I could imagine. Ringing began to flood my ears. I was sure my head would cave in under the pressure. I frantically began tapping him in submission saying with a muffled voice “water, water master, water!” Through the ringing I could hear Master say to me, “jim, I really wish I had a video camera so that I could record this for you. Remember how you used to record our wrestling sessions – when you would get me in a hold and ignore my taps? Man I wish we could do that now… well maybe when we return to the city.” He kept the side chest hold going for several more moments while my vision began to go. Finally he let up. 

“Ahh jeeze jim. That wasn’t even that hard. You gave up way earlier than I hoped you would. Here’s lets do that face hug I put you in last night.” 

He grabbed me by the back of my head again and pressed my face into his pecs. He then wrapped his arms around my head and bounced his pecs while my face was pressed firmly into them. The way they turned to stone and then firm warm flesh and then stone again with each bounce was incredible. “I’m gonna squeeze now jim.” And with that he crushed my face like he did last night. Once again, in a panic, I tapped his back, his arms, begging him to stop. And once again my nose began to bleed. 

“Ahh fuck jim. You got your blood all over me again. I hate it when you do that, what if someone sees this? I don’t normally do bicep curls – they’re not that functional. But with you it could be fun, let’s pump some out together.” And with that he began to curl me – rep after rep – using me as a human barbell. 10 reps, 20 reps, 23 reps. I was dizzy from going up and down. The veins in his arms bulged – they looked like they were about to burst. On the 24th rep, there was a knock on the door. He paused at the top of the rep. 

“Hey Geoff and Jim, you there?”

Master dropped me on the floor from the top of the 24th rep. I fell around six feet and landed hard. 

“Yeah, Sis, what’s up?”

Jane opened the door and walked in. She took in the scene – I was laying on the floor with her younger brother standing over me – sweaty and covered in dust with my blood all over his mountains for pecs. Blood all over my face. From my vantage point on the floor, I could see that Master was aroused – and I could feel that I was too. I only hoped that Jane didn’t notice. 

“Geoff, Jim – what happened?!” Jane exclaimed. All she saw was the blood.

“jim fell on his way back from chopping wood with me and busted up his nose a bit. I helped him back to our cabin and got some his blood on me in the process. I was about to go get some wet towels to clean him up when you knocked. Poor guy is really hurt and I just wanted to help.” 

“Oh let me help!” Jane said.

“No, no sis. I got it. I’ll take care of him. Right jim? I’ve got it under control. Jane doesn’t need to help, does she, jim?”

Once again, Master was speaking for me. 

“Yeah, yeah, don’t worry, Jane. He has it under control.” I said. It wasn’t a lie. He did have it, have me, under his control.

“Alright, well, just wanted to say we were thinking of doing a sauna tonight after dinner.”

“Yeah sure that sounds great, doesn’t it jim” Master said. 

Jane looked at him and then me. “Alright well, I’ll let you be. You sure you don’t need help, Jim?” Jane asked.

“No, jim’s fine. I got him under control.” 

As soon as she closed the door, Master turned to look at me. He took in my bloody face. The look in his eyes terrified me. 

“You know, on second thought, I like making you bleed. It turns me on. I have one final exercise I want to do. Its called the little jim lift and drop. Its just like the sandbag lift and drop – you know the exercise – only, instead of a sandbag, I use a little jim.” 

“WATER. ROCK. ROCK. Sir, I’m tired. Please.” I begged as I crawled to the door trying to get away from him.

“Oh no, sorry. You think this is a scene. Nope, this is my workout. No safewords.”

He squatted down, grabbed, me, threw me into the air so hard that I hit the ceiling again and caught me on his left shoulder, stomach down. I folded over across his behemoth boulders and then he dropped me from his shoulder to the ground. He repeated this only the second time he caught me with his right shoulder and then dropped me to the ground. Pick up, toss, hit the ceiling, shoulder catch, drop. Left, right, left right. 10 reps on each side – twenty drops from the height of his shoulders. With each rep I begged him to stop. And with each one he ignored my pleas. 

I was beaten and tired and in pain – all over. 

“You know, little jim, I have one more idea for a workout I think you’re going to like.” He laid down beside me on my right side. Sweaty, dust still clinging to his massive, godlike torso. My blood dried – once again – on his pecs. I felt the heat radiating from his muscles as he got close. He wrapped his massive over 30” quads of pure muscle around my right leg. He was up on his left shoulder and with his left hand he firmly – painfully held my right wrist.

“Now, little jim. Its time for your cardio. I’m gonna make your heart race for as long as I want. As you can see I have you pinned. You couldn’t go anywhere even if you tried.”

Now, truth be told, I knew that Master was stronger than I am : 6-3 and 260lbs (or so he said) but I was very familiar with wrestling. A pin happened when one man was on top of another. Master was just on my side. Sure he had trapped my right leg between his and sure he had my right wrist in his firm grasp… but I could certainly get away from him if I wanted to.

Master must have seen the wheels turning behind my brown eyes and put together what I was thinking. He immediately crushed my leg between his thighs – they exploded into thick and massive columns of sculpted marble. His hand crushed my wrist and pulled it up. I thought he would rip my arm from my socket. The pain was extraordinary and shocking. I screamed “WATER!”

“See, little jim. As I said, I have you pinned. You can’t go anywhere. Now, because you have been so good today, helping me with my workout, helping chop wood, keeping our little secret between us” he gave me a deadly look that told me I had no choice but to keep silent about our arrangement “I’m going to give you a treat. For the next 20 minutes I’m going to give you access to touch my body with your free hand – to worship it. No submissions are required. However, at the end, I will extract a payment from you.”

With his other hand, the one that wasn’t holding my wrist, Master reached down and ripped off my shorts. I was glad I had removed my shirt while chopping wood – I would have hated for Master to rip it off me. My cock was hard and dripping with precum. I precum, a lot. It is something I’ve always been proud of. 

“Ahh good, you brought your own lube, I see.” Master said as he touched my precum with his hand and spread it across my cock and balls. He began to stroke me and brought his mouth to my ear and whispered “now worship my body with your other hand. I know you want to. But don’t you fucking cum too soon, or you’ll need to be punished.”

I began to touch his pecs as he flexed them. Master flexed his biceps in front of my face and then pressed his upper arm firmly onto my nose. I touched his flexed bicep and then tricep and marveled at their hard feel, relished in the warmth they emitted, and remembered the pain that they could cause. I felt myself getting close to cumming. But Master had told me not to.

“Sir, I’m about to cum!” He stopped stroking my cock. 

“Good boy. You alerted me like a good sub. See we’re turning you into a good submissive beta.” 

He began again this time he brought his mouth to my sensitive neck and tortured me with his tongue and lips. It was too much, too intense, I squirmed to get away. But this was answered with a crushing vice on my right leg as his thigh exploded in flexed muscle and his wrist pulling my arm – threateningly as though he would dislocate it. 

“uh-uh. You can’t get away. I only squeezed your leg with 20% there don’t make me squeeze you harder.” 

We continued, I touched his arms, pecs, abs, he tortured my neck and ears. Several times he made me too sensitive and I struggled to get away from my muscle master – in futility. Each of these efforts to escape were met by an even stronger crushing sensation on my leg and more aggressive pulling of my arm. I was helpless to get away, and yet, instinctively I felt the need to try each time he stimulated my neck and ears while stroking my cock. A couple times my rebellion was also answered with him grabbing my balls and crushing them in his powerful hands. The first time he did this he quietly said to me while he squeezed “I can crush walnuts with these hands – crush them to dust. I’ll have to show you sometime. I could castrate you if I wanted.” 

He edged me for what felt like an eternity - an eternity of ecstasy – unbridled and overwhelming pleasure. When I came close to cumming for what must have been the 100th time, I said

“Master, sir, I’m about to cum.” 

“jimmie, I know.” And he kept stroking my cock, using my own precum as lube until I orgasmed. Now, my cock has ALWAYS become incredibly sensitive during orgasms. I have to immediately let go. I had always wondered what it would be like if I kept stroking or if someone else kept stroking or if I kept pounding while fucking some sub’s ass or face. But never. I never could keep going. It was too sensitive. I had always dreamed of having someone who could do that for me – prevent me from stopping them while they kept stroking and stroking. But even one stroke after I had started to cum was impossible. 

I shot a HUGE stream of cum. 

Geoffrey didn’t stop stroking. 

I did not stop shooting cum out of my cock. 

He kept going and started to count the strokes. 

“1, 2, 3, 4” I screamed “STOP, ROCK STOP PLEASE!!!” 

I struggled to break free but his quads engulfed my right leg in a coffin of granite muscle crushing it so hard that my leg went numb while his other hand pulled my arm until it felt like it would come out of its socket. 

With my free hand I tried to push him away, placed my hands on his pecs and push as hard as I could. 

Geoff laughed – bounced his pecs and continued to stroke my cock while counting “21, 22, 23” 

By now I had gone dry, my nuts were empty.

“AAAAH STOP I CAN’T TAKE IT!”

Everything went white. 

I couldn’t see but I knew I was still awake. I had lightning flooding my body. 

I was overwhelmed with sensation. 

My mind was blank. 

All I could think about was the intensity that was exploding from my cock. It felt like this was all I had ever known.  

“47, 48, 49, 50.” 

And then, he stopped. 

My whole body was sensitive. I was still pinned by his muscle but he gently rubbed his fingers all over my body. It was all too sensitive. I screamed and tried to push him away again, but couldn’t 

“Don’t touch me!” I screamed. 

“Nah, I’ll do what I want little jimmie” Master replied. 

Then he straddled my chest and revealed his hard cock in my face. It too was dripping in pre-cum. He stroked himself and told me to touch, to worship his body while he did. 

“You’re going to drink all of my cum” he told me. 

Now, once I have shot my load, the thought of cum is disgusting to me. It’s weird. I go from this horny bastard to disguted prude in zero seconds. 

So when he told me I would drink his cum – AFTER I had just experienced the most intense orgasm of my life – I wanted to vomit. I was repulsed. When the time came, he didn’t even tell me. He just shoved his cock down my throat and the warm stream of cum was shot deep into my throat. His cock pulsing the whole time. He held his massive throbbing cock in my mouth, shoved down my throat until my eyes watered and I started to gag. 

He made sure that I swallowed it. And even fed me some that spilled out onto my lips with his finger. 

Master stood up, towering over me with his 260 pound body – machine – of pure muscle. 

“Man, that sauna and hot tub are gonna feel really good after that workout. Don’t you agree, sub? You got a light workout too, so you may even enjoy the sauna tonight. We should go shower before dinner. But before we do.” He looked me in the eye as I laid crumpled on the floor. He hit a double bicep pose and said in a deep commanding voice “Boom!”

I remembered from last night what I needed to do. I struggled to my feet and went over to my muscle god standing in front of me. I buried my face into his ripe musky pits and proceeded to lick the man sweat from his hairy pits. He then placed his hand behind my head and crushed my face into his hard muscular pits. Making me drink in his scent. He wiped his pits and sweaty pecs on my face. Then he did something new. He pushed my head down to his hairy crotch and wiped the sweat from the day that had collected on his balls and cock onto my waiting face. 

“Now, let’s go down and clean up. Its day time so maybe best for you to restrain yourself and keep your hands off me. I know you’ll want to but let’s NOT have you clean me off today.” 

Master grabbed his towel flung it over his shoulder – that boulder that capped his massive arms that had just effortlessly inflected incredible pain on my torso. As I watched him head down to the showers I realized something –

I was addicted to Master. I wanted nothing else in the world than to be dominated by him. To serve him. To be with him – at all times. I wanted nothing else. I had never felt like this about anyone. In my 45 years of life, no one had done to me – to my mind, to my body, to my cock, what Geoffrey had done to me over the past 24 hours. I grabbed my towel and followed him down the trail to the showers. At that moment I hoped that I would follow him until the day that I died. 

• Like 12

I’m really enjoyning This story, i love The role reversal. I Just would like to ser more psychological dominance than cruelty, but It is tour story and im really liking the way it is 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Pedrobiel said:

I’m really enjoyning This story, i love The role reversal. I Just would like to ser more psychological dominance than cruelty, but It is tour story and im really liking the way it is 

I like that suggestion! Will work on doing that. :D

• Like 2