I thought Marcus' transformation was a little difficult to imagine, so I drew the different stages he went through! Hope you all like it! 

I know my artstyle is very cartoony, but this is still how I imagined him. You can find more of my art in instagram and twitter; "crispypurr" for NSFW art, and "smidarts" for common art.

Marcus.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Oh man and you draw???

Outstanding. The compelte package for this great story.

Beautifull art. I can only imagine him getting bigegr the more "holy water" he drinks. 

• Haha 1

Sorry for everyone that has been wanting Oliver to grow! I promess he will, it's just not his time yet. It will probably happen in the next part!

---------

Part 5

“Alright! Listen up, worms!” Laria unnecessarily pushed all the objects off the table to place a map on it. The plates, jugs, food and ornaments just crashed on the floor. The woman pointed at the complicated layout of the metropolis that was at the center of the map “Atlantis is ruled by four major tribes. The main one it’s the City Tribe. They focus on developing the arts, architecture and philosophy of our people. Of course, there is a warrior caste among them to protect such prosperity, which is the one I am part of” She shaked her head with disapproval “The City Tribe has, unfortunately, sided with the Captain” Laria moved her finger towards the coast on the map “The Sea Tribe lives close the ocean. They are superstitious, and they use mystical tattoos to invoke sea magic with their bodies. At the moment, they are the most loyal to the Captain. I suppose you could tell by how rudely they apprehended your crew when you showed up” Laria positioned her hand over the island’s hill, just a little north from Atlantis’ city “The Mountain Tribe is the most peaceful of all the atlanteans… and the weakest. They rarely come down from their sacred hill, as they make sure that the Holy Waters flow freely across Atlantis. The Mountain Tribe remained neutral after the Captain’s arrival, indifferent about who rules our lands” Laria finally glanced at the vast jungle on the map. She sighed “The Jungle Tribe… They have been a pain in the ass for centuries! They are the strongest atlanteans, and the most violent. They’ve been attempting to take over the golden city since the beginning of time. Evidently, they did not submit to the Captain'' She rubbed the back of her head, uncomfortable “I hate to admit it, but they are our best option to succeed”

Oliver and Marcus had been listening attentively. They looked at each other, unsure of how to proceed. Weeks had passed since Marcus had grown, and both guys had stayed in the royal room, hiding. Laria, instead, had continued to pretend to be Oliver’s maid, while also trying to gather information to defeat the Captain. Nobody in the palace seemed to have noticed that Marcus had escaped, and they all thought that Oliver was still a prisoner in his room. According to Laria, the Captain had totally forgotten about the blonde boy and his plans with him. The tyrant had been too busy draining the remaining crew members, and growing out of proportions. Laria suggested that he was now a muscle giant, above any mortal being. Oliver did not like the sound of that. 

“And how are these jungle warriors supposed to help us?” Oliver asked “If they are as violent as you say, won’t they kill us at sight?”

“Yeah, they don’t sound very nice” Marcus commented, but then he flexed his massive arms “I wouldn’t want to demolish them, ya know” The other two blushed.

“They are the most physically powerful atlanteans in the island” Laria said “I am sure that if we combine forces, we can break through the city’s soldiers and defeat the Captain, no matter how strong he has gotten”

Oliver tapped his chin “Mmh.. I mean, we don’t have that many options, do we?” He sighed “How are we getting to them, though?

“I’ve been in contact with one of their spies here in the palace” Laria explained “He can help us escape into the jungle. He said that his chieftain has agreed to meet us” 

“Just like that?” Oliver questioned “Do you really trust him?”

“Not really. But I suppose we have… common interests now. They probably see me as a deserter of the City Tribe, anyways” Laria looked down with sadness.

“Don’t worry, m’lady!” Marcus exclaimed “We will find these jungle chimps, beat the carp out of the Captain, and recover the city for ya! Everything will go back to normal before ya know it, I promise”

Laria gave him a thankful smile “I will go arrange our escape. You two stay here. I will call you when it’s time. Don’t cause any trouble while I am gone!” She narrowed her eyes at each of them, warning them. She then walked out of the room.

“I have never been this bored in my life!” Oliver complained after throwing himself on the bed “We’ve been locked up in here for sooo long! I don’t even know how many days have passed!”

“Hah, well, I am having a blast” Marcus replied from the table “This place is gorgeous. And I am really enjoying myself”

“I think you mean that you are enjoying your NEW muscle self” Oliver said to him with a teasing smile.

“Hehe, ya know it!” Marcus replied “And I am sure ya are too”

Oliver chuckled. It was true. At first he had been envious of Marcus, but as the days had passed, he had started to feel happy for him. There was not much to do in the royal room, so Oliver began spending his time admiring Marcus and nothing else. His old friend would flex for him, and the blonde boy would just feel up his body for hours. That obviously ended up making Marcus horny, so the muscle man always finished the praising session by fucking the blonde boy. While Oliver would get tired easily, Marcus appeared to have an endless amount of energy. The huge pirate could have sexual intercourse without ever stopping, and he didn’t even seem to feel the need to sleep anymore. Every time the had sex, Marcus fucked Oliver to the point that the smaller boy fainted. Afterwards, while his friend was resting, Marcus would work out and pose in the mirror nonstop. Then Oliver would wake up, and the cycle of worshipping would repeat itself.

“To be honest, you are the only one that has kept me from going insane in this place” Oliver said “I am glad I can’t get tired of you… And um, your body...”

Marcus smirked and squished his big pecs with pride “Yeah, all this muscle is very entertaining, isn’t it?”

“It sure is!” Oliver answered, starting to rub his crotch at the sight of his muscular friend. 

“It is even better when I have more of that weird water!” Marcus mentioned “Actually, I think this is the first time I’ve forgotten to drink some of it” He laughed “Laria really distracted me with all of her war plans, huh?”

Oliver nodded, excited to see Marcus drink some more of the Holy Water. The big pirate picked up one of the jugs that Laria had thrown off the table. Most of the water had been spilled on the floor, but there was still some inside it. Marcus swiftly swallowed whatever remained. “Oh yes, that’s the good stuff” he said with a sound of refreshment. The water didn’t make him grow more, yet it undoubtedly still had an effect on him. His muscles swelled, like if he was getting the most amazing pump to ever exist. Veins would bulge out everywhere. His body hardened, becoming like steel itself. Marcus raised his arms above his head and flexed, mountains of muscle erupting all over him. His large cock had risen, and it was leaking lots of precum “So fucking STRONG!!!”

Oliver had his dick out, and he was intensely jerking off now. He had seen Marcus do this before, but it still aroused him as much as any other time. The water had stopped making Marcus more muscular, yet the liquid now had a special effect on him. Laria had clarified to them that this was not normal for any atlantean, so it was a unique experience for Marcus. After drinking more of the Holy Water, the big pirate’s muscles would inflate and tighten. His body would reach its ultimate potential, and he would feel stronger than ever. His dick would also stay up and hard, not declining even for a second. Oliver had noticed that this reaction only lasted around twenty minutes, before the muscles began relaxing again. However, Marcus had been very consistent with his hydratation. During their time in the royal room, the muscle man had been in godly conditions at all times, although he was still very hot and muscular even without the water’s pumping reaction. Oliver could not stop cumming to the incredible shape of his friend, enhanced or not.

Marcus growled and continued flexing “Aaargh, I am ALL muscle! Look at me! Aren’t I perfect?”

“Y-yeah! S-so strong Marcus!” Oliver moaned, unable to look away from the musculature of his friend. His dick was throbbing uncontrollably.

“I feel like I could demolish this palace with just my muscles!” Marcus roared. He was making his big round biceps inflate and deflate, forcing them to jump at his command “Look at those biceps! They are like fucking cannonballs, ha-ha!”

Oliver gasped for air. His cock trembled with pleasure “Your b-biceps are so mighty and powerful!”

Marcus punched his chest twice after that comment, stating his satisfaction “I am ALL mighty and powerful!” he yelled “Just look at me! Look at me, pretty eyes!” He flexed his huge chest, the muscle striations showing up everyone. He clenched his abs, and his perfectly formed abs tightened with strength “I am pure, rock hard muscle!”

Oliver’s legs kicked the air while he twisted with arousal “Y-yeah Marcus! You are a muscle beast!”

“Fuck yeah!” Marcus screamed, immediately flexing his legs and arms while doing so. His extremities just bulged out with size, flexed muscles pushing out with extreme size and strength “I am a muscle god! Say it, Oliver. Say I am your muscle god! Say you love my muscles”

“You are my muscle god!” Oliver cried out “I love your muscles! I love your muscles so much! So strong, so huge! You are my muscle god!” With that, the boy let out a loud moan and eyaculated all over his stomach. From the other side of the room, and still flexing, Marcus smirked and shot his own load of cum. His sperm covered the entirety of the room, and even reached Oliver’s body.

“Aaah… aaah...” Oliver kept moaning and trying to recover his breath after the exhilarating orgasm. He licked some of the cum from Marcus that had landed on his lips. 

“Very kind of ya to praise me like that” Marcus said while walking to the bed. He looked as energetic and healthy as ever “Though I think I am way too irresistible for you to not worship me, heh” Without warning, the muscle man jumped over Oliver and sat on his crotch. His gigantic legs squished the blonde boy’s waist, and his muscle body towered all over the smaller guy. “Time to fuck, though” Marcus simply claimed. He quickly pushed his enormous cock inside Oliver’s butthole, making the smaller guy scream in pleasure.

Late at night, Laria opened the door and just stood there with an astonished expression. The royal room was totally covered in cum, and Oliver was passed out on the bed. Marcus was in the bath, relaxing and kissing his own muscled arms. The woman just grunted with annoyance. She was used to this scenery by now, but she had expected the boys to behave before such an important event.

“What 's this!? I told you to stay out of trouble!!!” Laria roared at Marcus.

Marcus stopped his self admiration mid-air and looked at the atlantean with eyes wide open. He quickly stood up, the water pouring off his muscled body like a waterfall. He still had a full hard on, and the magical pump from the Holy Waters. Nevertheless, the pirate looked embarrassed, shrinking into his massive shoulder like a scolded child. “Eerr… ya know, we got a little uh... excited” he babbled.

Laria smashed her face with her hand “Unbelievable…” 

“But can ya blame us? I mean, look at me” Marcus remarked, extending his arms to the sides, his wet muscle body gloriously on display. Laria pretended to look at him with annoyance, although she was actually getting turned on by Marcus’ sculpted figure and large dick. The pirate didn’t  notice the woman’s arousal, and he stepped out of the tub with resignation. “Aight, aight. Are we leaving now?”

“Not if the wimp boy is passed out!” the woman complained, while also looking away to hide her burning cheeks. 

“I’ll just carry him” Marcus said with an unbothered tone.

Laria thought he was joking at first, but she quickly realized how serious he was “Carry him!? You want to carry him while we escape the most populated city of Atlantis, where all of our enemies reside!?”

“Yeah, why not? '' Marcus answered “He weights nothing to me. It will be like if he was not even there”

Laria just looked up with exasperation “Gods give me patience…” She finally shaked her hand towards Marcus, giving him permission to carry the blonde boy “Fine, fine. But if we get caught, I swear…!”

“Ya will kill us?” Marcus interrupted her, his shredded pecs pushing out of his chest like a warning. His body tensed, manifesting it’s incredible strength. Laria just went quiet. The pirate smiled confidently and picked up Oliver from the bed. He placed him on his shoulder effortlessly. “Aight, let’s go”

Avoiding attention was complicated when a huge muscle man with a sleeping boy on his shoulder was walking closely. Still, Laria managed to sneak through the palace and stay away from the guards. The group soon reached the dark corridor where the meeting with the spy was supposed to happen. An ugly wood door was at the end of the obscure hall, and in front of it a hooded figure was awaiting for them. With a gesture, Laria indicated to Marcus to put the blonde boy on the floor. The pirate kindly placed his friend against the wall. Oliver just snored.

“We are ready, Turo” Laria called to the mysterious person with a low voice. The stranger approached them and took his disguise off. He was an extremely young atlantean, maybe even considered a child. Nonetheless, Turo had a dead serious expression, and he was as buff and tall as any other male of his kind. 

“You've brought one of you already unconscious?” the mysterious atlantean said “Heh, that makes things easier for us”

Laria frowned “What do you mean?”

Out of nowhere, Turo pulled out some kind plant and blew over it. A cloud of yellow polem flew towards Laria and Marcus, making them cough and tear up.

“What do you think you are doing!?” Laria exclaimed.

“Agh, why would ya do that mate? This smells awful!” Marcus complained, shaking his palm in front of his nose “Not everyone likes the s… s-smell of flowersss… y… ya k… know… uuh….” Marcus started to feel dizzy, and suddenly he passed out. His heavy body rumbled as it smashed the floor.

Laria’s face twisted with rage. She quickly grabbed Turol by the neck “You are finished, traitor!” The atlantean kid just giggled. With a delicate movement, he pushed Laria away. The woman was stronger than him, yet at that moment she felt really weak. Laria stumbled backwards and hit her head against the wall. Everything started going black. The last thing she saw before closing her eyes was Turol, who was putting some bags on the head of her pirate friends. “Y-y… y-you… m-ma… maggot…”

• Like 6

Oh hell yeah, this is a fun read. I am internally still rooting for Oliver that cutie haha.

You've been working a lot on this and I am happy to see this much creativity in it. Really loving this story!

You're doing a great job at keeping it interesting!

• Like 1

Part 6

When Oliver woke up, he was only able to see darkness around him. “Oh no… Did Marcus fucked me so hard that I died!?” he thought with panic. The pirate boy felt some movement below him, and he assumed that he was on some kind of carriage. That meant that he was alive, yet no longer in the royal room’s bed. He realized that he had some kind of bag on his head. He tried to move, but soon noticed his arms and legs being tied up.  “What the…?” Some firm hands grabbed him and began carrying him around. He heard voices and… animal sounds? Oliver thought about saying something, but he wasn’t sure if it was safe to do so. The people moving him suddenly threw him in the air. The boy hit the floor and got covered in dry dirt. The bag was finally removed off his head. He blinked, trying to adjust to the light. Before him a gigantic atlantean man was sitting on a rustic throne made of wood, bones and skulls. Two guards were standing next to him, spears on their hands. Oliver looked to his sides and saw a bunch of small huts. Atlanteans were walking in and out of them, the majority stopping to observe the blonde boy with curiosity. The entirety of the village was surrounded by jungle, and all kinds of reptilian beasts rested on the tree branches.

“Outsider!” the man on the throne called “I am Lork, chieftain of the Jungle Tribe. What do your people call you?”

Oliver turned to the chieftain. Lork was way bigger and less beautiful than any other atlantean he had seen. He was full of muscle and fat, like an immense bear. The man had a filthy beard that reached his large belly, and his body was covered in dense body hair. The clothes that he was wearing were very tribal, nothing more than a strange kilt and some type of shoulder armor with spikes.

“I-I’m um… I’m Oliver” the pirate boy responded to the chieftain.

Lork stood up from his throne, his enormous frame rising above even his own guards, which were pretty big on their own. He observed the blonde boy with severe eyes. The atlantean and the pirate looked at each other for a few seconds, like two opponents before battle. The chieftain then burped and smiled. Oliver was sure he saw some animalistic fangs inside that mouth. “Olive! Olive the pirate, everyone!” the chieftain shouted. The atlanteans that had been gathering around started to cheer.

“Uh… It’s Oliver, with an ‘r’ at the end…” Oliver murmured.

“Welcome, Olive!” Lork said, completely ignoring Oliver “I heard that you wish to dethrone the king of the City and Sea Tribes! And that you require our aid!” He extended his arms towards the people of the village “The Jungle Tribe has thought about the matter, and we have agreed to help! Together, we will conquer Atlantis! We will annihilate all those who oppose us” The crowd roared together, inspired by the speech of war. The chieftain crossed his arms “That makes us allies. And I respect my allies! Just ask, and we will be there for you for now on” 

Oliver glanced at his tied extremities and gave the chieftain a questioning look. Lork just chuckled, scratching his stomach “Safety measurements!” the big atlantean explained “I wouldn’t want to compromise the safe spot we got here! No outsider is allowed to know the way to the Jungle Tribe” Lork gestured to his guards, and they instantly approached Oliver to release him “Besides, I know that you are working with Laria, the Man Breaker!” The crowd began whispering with distrust. The chieftain nodded “I know her well... Incredible warrior! A worthy enemy that has defeated us countless times...! Hah! To think she would end up working for us!”

Oliver massaged his wrists after the guards untied him. He stood up “So uh, mister Lork, do you know where she is now? And my friend Marcus?”

“They are in the medical hut, of course!” the chieftain answered “We used some of our sleeping pollen on them, so it will take some time before they regain consciousness” Lork caressed his beard “You, on the other hand, were already passed out when my son encountered you three. Was that some kind of battle strategy, hm?”

Oliver remembered his sexy time with Marcus and his cheeks turned red. He shook his head nervously “N-no! I was just uh… asleep! Yes, asleep!”

The chieftain raised an eyebrow “Hmm… I see” He then stepped forward and unexpectedly picked Oliver up by the arm. He brought him up to his eye level. Oliver just sighed, exhausted of people lifting him up whenever they wanted “I have noticed that the ally you call Marcus is tremendously strong” the chieftain said “I consider him to be a great asset for us to take over Atlantis. So is Laria, with her great strategy and capable physical power” Lork then shaked Oliver like if he was a doll. The blond boy felt like throwing up “But you!? Why are you here!? You are not better than a little baby! Tiny! Puny! Why do you wish to fight!? HOW do you wish to fight!?” The other atlaneants started to laugh. Even one of the serious guards had a small grin on his face “I appreciate your desire to assist the Jungle Tribe, but I must know what value you have to us!”

Oliver clenched his teeth. He felt a flame growing inside him while he was getting humiliated. He was tired of people calling him small, of everyone being stronger than him. He could not tolerate one more second of being pushed over by larger men. This had to stop. He was over it!!!  “YOU THINK THAT I AM THIS LAME WILLINGLY!?” Oliver screamed, letting all of his frustration out like a torrent of anger “I hate the Captain!!! I hate Atlantis!!! I hate everyone being bigger than me, stronger than me!!! If I had muscles, all of you would be giving me the respect I deserve!!!! I should be powerful, I want to be!!! But the stupid Holy Waters don’t work on me!!! Nothing works for me!!! I want muscles!!! I want MUSCLES!!! But I don’t give a shit if I don’t have them!!! I will fight the Captain and show him who is in charge!!! And you will let me, fucking big blue idiots!!!” 

Everyone went completely silent. Only the insects, the wind and Oliver’s furious breathing could be heard. Lork stared at the boy with a shocked expression, still carrying him in his hand. He then let go of Oliver, putting him on the floor. The blonde boy’s rage started to fade. He slowly looked up to the chieftain with a mix of fear and rage. The huge atlantean just blinked. A subtle chuckle slowly turned into a burst of laughter. The crowd around them began to cheer. “Incredible! Incredible little Olive!” the chieftain shouted while tearing up from so much laughter “That is all I needed to hear! You got the spirit of a true warrior!”

Oliver scratched his neck with confusion “So… you are not offended? You won’t kill me?”

“Kill you!?” Lork laughed some more “Absolutely not! The contrary, my dear friend! I believe that the Jungle Tribe has all what you’ve been seeking! We can assist you!”

“What?” Oliver frowned, not understanding anything.

“The other Tribes rely only on the Holy Water to gain strength” the chieftain explained “Buffoons, is what they are! We, the Jungle Tribe, seek our power from more than one source. That’s why we are the mightiest of all Atlantis!” the atlanteans nodded and shouted with pride, some even flexed at Oliver “We can perform a ritual that only the ones with a heart of a warrior can endure! From the blood of our enemies, we gather energy for ourselves! How do you think I am this big?” Lork made a pose, showing off his colossal size.

Oliver opened his mouth with surprise “Can… Can this work on me!?”

“Who knows!” Lork exclaimed with a wide smile “But if you want to be stronger so badly, I am sure you will try it! Even if there is a huge possibility it might kill you, hahaha! Isn’t this exciting!?”

Oliver thought about it for a moment. Did he want to be bigger so badly? He thought of Marcus, of his amazing body building up with muscles. He felt his dick stiffening. He remembered the Captain’s mighty strength, how he overwhelmed him with no effort in the ship. Oliver imagined himself doing the same to him. He pictured his body being more powerful and developed. His crotch started getting wet.  

“Alright, I’ll do it!” the pirate boy said in a brave tone.

The Jungle Tribe raised their fists in approval, screaming Oliver’s name “Oliver Oliver Oliver!” Lork laughed while grabbing his belly “Hahaha! Very well, Olive!” He turned to his guards “Prepare the blood ceremony! A new warrior is about to be reborn!”

Atlantean servants prepared and undressed Oliver. They gave him the ceremony clothes, which consisted in just a sleeveless shirt and a very short metal kilt. Then they guided him to a medium sized hut, where he would wait until the ritual’s preparations were ready. Inside the shack, the chieftain’s son was waiting for him.

“Hey, I’m Turol. We’ve met before but you were… uh, less awake” the young  atlantean said “I’m here to answer any question you might have”

Oliver shrugged “I think I have way too many”

“Well, think of the most important ones” Turol suggested “It won’t take long before the ceremony is ready for you”

“So… have you been through this blood magic thing?” Oliver asked.

“Absolutely not!” Turol said with a giggle “You have to be a veteran warrior for this! Only the strongest of us experience the blood ritual”

Oliver swallowed “I don’t think I fit that category”

Turol shrugged “You are not atlantean, so who knows what will happen. Besides, you get to choose how much power you get infused with. The majority of our warriors only take a small boost from the ritual. My father is the one that has gotten the most out of it, though he barely made it out alive. ”

“And how does the ritual even kill you? How does it work?” 

“Basically, we use the blood of our defeated enemies to transfer their life energy to you. It is usually so intense and potent that it can make your heart explode. Believe me, it’s not pretty when that happens” Turol paused, thinking about something “I heard that the new king in the city does something similar with the Pearl of Neptune, just without the risk. I wonder if he uses blood too…”

“No, he uses souls” Oliver told Turol with a disgusted expression.

“Oh… so he sucks them alive?”

“Yeah, kind of”

“There is no honor in that. We only use the bodies of those who have willingly fought us” Turol explained “And they are already dead, so they don’t feel anything! I can’t believe how painful it must be getting your soul drained out of you”

Oliver nodded, gloomy. He wanted to ask Turol some other questions, but the atlantean servants walked inside the hut and asked Oliver to follow them “It’s time”

The attendants guided Oliver into the jungle, leaving the village behind. After a few minutes of walking, they reached a broad cavern hidden under the exuberant vegetation. In the middle of the cave, there was a flat stone circle. Skulls, candles and fresh corpses had been placed over it. Oliver was instructed to stand in the middle of everything. 

“Hey! Pretty eyes! Mind to explain what’s going on?” someone shouted at him from behind “Why are ya even dressed like that? Are ya going to dance or something? Looks good on ya though!”

The blonde boy turned. He felt both surprised and uneasy to see Marcus and Laria a little further away. They were sitting on some rocks that had been carved to have the shape of a seat. Lork the chieftain was next to them, watching everything with a dignified presence. Oliver sighed, as he had thought that this was going to be a personal experience. Still, he was happy to see that his friends were alright and no longer passed out.

“Oliver!” Laria called out “The chieftain has explained to us about our new alliance! I am so proud of you for convincing him to help us” She then gave Lork a quick look of revulsion, frowning “But he refuses to tell us what this is about. Care to explain?”

Oliver smiled melancholically, yet he didn’t respond. For a moment, just a moment, he felt uncertain about this ritual. However, he turned his back to his friends and took a deep breath “I’m ready!” he declared.

“Is he performing now?” Marcus said “Maybe y’all should remove those corpses from there. He might stumble”

“Oliver! Please stop for a second and talk to us!” Laria yelled “You don’t know what savage things the Jungle Tribe can do!”

“That's a little offensive, my dear Laria” the chieftain protested. He then gestured to the other atlanteans with his chin “Begin the ritual!”

“Ritual!?” Laria exclaimed. She attempted to walk into the stone circle, but the atlantean servants began chanting and a magical red barrier unexpectedly appeared, blocking her entrance. 

Oliver closed his eyes, feeling courageous. When he opened them again, the blood of the corpses were starting to float and twirl around him. The flames of the candles intensified, burning higher than they naturally should. The pirate boy tilted his head up, ready for anything “It is finally happening…!” He thought.

“Get out of there. Oliver!” Laria cried out “Marcus, help me!”

Marcus had realized the severity of the situation. He ran towards the red barrier and began smashing it with his massive arms. The magic shield didn’t even flinch. The atlanteans’ singing intensified while they moved their arms rhythmically towards Oliver.

“If anything happens to ya, I’ll kill them all!” Marcus growled “I swear I will, Oliver!”

The blonde boy ignored this friend. His attention was only on the flying blood, which was now approaching him swiftly. The liquid stopped abruptly just before touching Oliver, freezing in the air. Subsequently, a few drops started to slowly float in his direction. The small bubbles of blood penetrated his skin, getting sucked into his flesh. Oliver trembled and felt his heart pounding faster.

“It has begun!” the chieftain shouted. The atlanteans cheered “The boy’s resolution itself shall decide how much blood he will absorb! The ritual will only stop when his heart has no more courage to go on. If his bravery diminishes even for a second, Olive’s body won’t be able to contain such power and he will perish...! Ahahahaha-ha! Such drama! Such excitement!!!” 

“Stop this, Lork!!!” Laria implored “He will die!”

The drops of blood began floating faster into Oliver, like a delicate rain of red liquid. The boy experienced shivers; his heart was palpitating so intensely that he could hear it inside his ears “Uuurgh!” A cracking sound abruptly resonated across the cavern. Oliver bent his back upwards and screamed “Aaaargh!!!” It was clear for everyone that his spine and the rest of his bones were expanding. His body gradually stretched up. He became one head taller… two heads… three! He soon reached the height of an average atlantean, but he didn’t stop there. The blonde boy eventually surpassed Marcus’ height, and then even Lork’s. The rest of his body simultaneously caught up with his towering frame, filling up with enough muscle to make it look proportionate. The kilt and the shirt looked pathetic now. The fabric ripped, unable to contain Oliver’s new size. The boy just tore the clothes off his body and tossed them away “This is amazing!!!” Oliver shouted “I am so fucking BIG!”

“Huh, this is going better than expected,” Lork said, caressing his beard with interest.

“By the tide Gods! He is enormous!” Marcus commented. A boner was rising from his naked crotch. 

“Mmh...” Laria was just watching silently with a worried face.

“Hah! Impressive, Olive the pirate!” the chieftain remarked “Yet this is just the first taste of blood energy for you! We’ll see if you can handle the real load! Ahahaha!”

Oliver clenched his fists “Bring it on!!!” The floating blood was now flying into his body like a torrent of water. His heart was pounding so much that it hurted, but he felt no fear. The pirate boy pushed his chest out, just in time for it to grow. His newly formed pecs vibrated and started to harden. The muscle enlarged, making the stiration show and the nipples go down from the added weight. Oliver’s neck also thickened, hard bumps appearing all over “Aaargh! So strong!!!” His shoulders stretched to the sides and became more round. His waist turned smaller, while an impressive V line got carved on it. The decent abs that he had before tightened, quickly transforming into an eight pack of perfectly shaped solid muscles “Fuck yeeesss!!! Muscle!!! I am all muscle!!!” Oliver lifted his arms up and flexed. He had broad arms now, yet they still exploded with even more size. The biceps expanded upwards, the powerful curved shape filling up impressively. The triceps solidified and grew too. Even his forearms transformed, becoming wider than what Oliver’s whole arm used to be before “Uuurgh! I am so muscular! SO HUGE!” The blonde boy was trembling from the intense discomfort that the ritual was causing to his heart, yet he had a huge smirk on his face. He was breathing like an enraged beast, his muscular torso going up and down. His dick got fully erect. He grabbed it and began jerking off while flexing his new godly body. The floating magic blood kept getting drained into him. The boy’s penis thrusted forward while it fattened and stretched “Aaaargh!!! Even my cock is gigantic and powerful now!!!” Oliver was incredibly aroused, and feeling his dick grow only caused him more pleasure. While he masturbated, his balls enlarged and pushed against his legs. His thighs were also getting bigger, the muscle swelling to become mighty pillars of stone-like muscle. The calves hardened and expanded, obtaining a shape worthy of being compared to the most perfect diamonds. Oliver roared and stomped on the stone circle, making it crack with only the raw strength of his body “I am a FUCKING MUSCLE BEAST!!!”

“Hahaha! Majestic!” Lork remarked “He should be dead by now, but he is still going!!! Not even I endured so much!”

“He’s… he’s incredible!” Marcus said. He had been jerking off the whole time, amazed by his friend’s new shape. 

“You better stop this right now, Lork! That is enough!” Laria protested.

“My lovely Laria… Even if I cared to do it, I can’t! Hahaha!” the chieftain answered “If I ended it, he would absolutely die. Only himself can tell the ritual when to stop!”

“Why would I want it to stop!!!” Oliver shouted “I am so POWERFUL!!!” Everyone watched with shock as the entirety of the blood got absorbed by him. Not a single drop was left. The pirate boy roared, making the whole cavern shake by his might. His body had stopped growing as fast as before, but it was definitely still expanding. His torso became immensely hard and large, his skin almost unable to contain his massive musculature. Oliver’s legs bulged out with muscle, now strong enough to kill a person with a single kick. His back and shoulder got tremendously wide. His cock reached the size of a whole arm “I LOVE THIS!!! EVERY PART OF MY BODY FEELS SO FUCKING STRONG!!! SO FUCKING BIG!!!” He made a most muscular pose that produced such a wave of power that caused the magic barrier to dissipate and the atlanteans servant to fall on their back. Oliver smirked manically, flexing his body some more. He rubbed his palm all over himself, enjoying his new massive muscles “FUCK YES!!! SO MUCH MUSCLE!!! AND IT’S ALL MINE!!! I AM MASSIVE!!!” His dick was extremely hard and throbbing by itself. It suddenly shot a colossal amount of cum that covered everyone present in the cave “SO STRONG!!! SO MUSCULAR!!!” Oliver’s orgasm didn’t seem to be able to end. His balls continued producing semen, his penis shooting with potency nonstop. Soon all around him was completely white and wet, not a spot free of his cum. 

“Impossible!” Lork screamed while trying to cover himself from Oliver’s semen. Unfortunately for him, he was the easiest target to hit “He absorbed all of the blood’s energy! His heart should be demolished!!! “ The chieftain tried to step back, but he stumbled and fell on his huge ass “He is the ultimate warrior!!! He must have bravery and courage beyond comprehension!!! He… he… he is a GOD!”

Oliver heard him and smiled with all his teeth. He raised up his arms, flexing his amazing giant biceps “You are fucking right!!! I AM a MUSCLE GOD!!!” Just saying that made him shoot more insane amounts of cum. He looked at Marcus while spreading his semen. His friend was masturbating in disbelief. Oliver grinned with cocky eyes and he bounced his bulky pecs “What am I, Marcus!!!?”

“Y-you… you are a muscle god!” Marcus answered almost in trance.

“Am I Marcus?” Oliver said, tensing his whole body. His muscles inflated impressively. The pirate boy was now beyond massive, yet he also had a very aesthetic body. His enormous size had adjusted perfectly to his new height “I want you to say it. What am I, Marcus?”

Marcus moaned, his own buff body twisting and rolling around cum “Y-you are a muscle god! MY muscle god!!!” The pirate shot his considerable amount cum. Even though it was a lot, it looked pathetic compared to the monumental quantity that Oliver had produced. 

Oliver laughed and started kissing his arms passionately. His cock had stopped cumming, yet it kept itself erect and throbbing. The ambiance finally began to feel more calmed. The atlantean servants tried to recover, completely covered in semen. Lork was just watching the muscle blonde boy with incredulity. Marcus was still stroking his penis and watching Oliver, unable to resist his arousal. The cave went silent, only the breathing and movement of Oliver could be heard.

Laria suddenly showed up from behind a rock. She had some cum on her, but she was surprisingly cleaner than the others “I… I suppose this was not so bad after all” Laria said, her voice making everyone flinch after such quietness “I-I think you became stronger than any of us, Oliver”

It took Oliver a moment to leave his muscled body alone and pay attention to his friend. He turned to Laria, unconsciously rubbing his body with his fingers “Exactly how it should be” he said with a confident tone.

Laria chuckled nervously. She then walked to Marcus and smacked his head. The pirate just made a grimace of indignation “But enough of playing around!” Laria yelled “We got what we needed. Now we should recover Atlantis” She gave Oliver a determined expression “We have an army, two brave warriors and well… a muscle god, I suppose” She smiled playfully “I am certain that victory will be finally ours”

The blonde boy grinned “I can defeat whoever the fuck I want now. The Captain will cry for mercy when he sees me”

Marcus stood up. He was bigger than everyone around, but he now looked average next to Oliver. He approached his friend and hugged his leg. The man looked up to him with puppy eyes “I will follow you to the end of the world, pretty eyes” Oliver smiled. The boy flexed his thighs and calves for him. Marcus just moaned, rubbing his crotch against his friend’s strong extremities.

Laria sighed. She was about to nag them when suddenly Turo came into the cavern running like a madman. He was breathing with difficulty, and he had an injury on his forehead. The kid paused for a second, looking at the cum-covered scene with wide eyes. He then shaked his head and called to his dad “Father! They found us!!!”

Lork stood up while getting the semen off him “Who did, son? What is happening?”

“The City Tribe, The Ocean Tribe!” Turo panicked “They followed us here! They are attacking our village! And they brought their giant king!”

Laria, Marcus and Oliver stared at Turo with shocked expressions “The Captain!!!?” they all shouted simultaneously.

Lork just laughed out loud “So the weaklings finally discovered our location!” He pointed at his son with a smile worthy of a lunatic “War is finally upon us! Hahahahaha! Prepare for battle! We make our stand here! For the Jungle Tribe, for all Atlantis!!!”

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

If you decide to run a online muscle growth d&d game, I want to join! (Though I'm sure you'll have a "wishlist 3 miles long no doubt" of volunteers wanting to participate!)

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

It finally happened! Oliver became a big boy!

If I drew Marcus, of course I had to draw the cutie protagonist 😁

Remember you can follow my stuff in instagram and twitter; "crispypurr" for NSFW art, and "smidarts" for common art.

Untitled_Artwork.png

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1