Deano, Again: A Muscle University Story (Deano Story 3)

muscleaddict

Boy, Deano was really dumped on in this last chapter!  MA, you do know that your readers are hanging onto every word of yours and we want our Deano to be smiling again.😁  And we want us to be smiling too and things might get worse for D before they get better.  We all love your writing,  but please MA, maybe you gotta ease up on him just a bit!  And, can you rush with the posting of the next chapter soon?  

• Like 7

Thanks for all the awesome comments as usual! You know I couldn't just let Deano have amazingly hot, mind-blowing sex with a mohawked fellow pocket rocket bodybuilder without throwing in a bit of drama. I won't say too much else for fear of giving anything away! 

• Like 7

Cue dramatic mood music!

Deano's in it now! The lying catches up to him!

He's going to chew a hole right through his cheek, with all the stress!

Great build up and follow through! 

Who wants to bet that Shaun is angry because he's disappointed at being - ---jilted? lied to?  stood up?

The Plot thickens!!

• Like 4

Twenty Four

“He’s been taken to hospital,” my mum says down the phone.

My whole body is going into a panic. Not Dad. Please not Dad.

“They’re saying he’s had a heart attack, Dean.”

My chest feels like it’s caving in. I can’t fucking breathe. 

“He’s going in for an operation.”

“Will he be all right?” I ask, finding myself choking up. I don’t know what I’d do if anything happened to my dad.

“We think so, Dean.”

I really don’t know what I’d do.

“I’m coming home,” I say. I don’t even think about it. 

“Okay - but, you don’t HAVE to, Dean.”

I want to tell her that I do - that I really fucking do - but the words don't seem to come out. 

"I''ll text you. When I'm on the train."

“Okay, well - be safe! Make sure you talk to your uni first.”

I say bye to my mum and hang up. When I turn around, I see Adam Lloyd standing behind me in the corridor. His expression drops when he sees my face. “Are you okay, D?” 

I instinctively put my hands over my face, covering my mouth and nose. “It’s my dad,” I tell him.

And then I tell Adam Lloyd what’s happened. He seems so concerned. 

“I need to go home," I tell him.

Adam nods.

“Will Walker be okay with it? I mean - training tomorrow.”

“God yeah, D. Of course! I’ll talk to him. Don’t worry about it. Will you be able to get a train home okay?”

I can’t think straight. I look at the time on my phone. I should be fine. Even though I won’t get there till late. Or maybe I shouldn’t go? No - I need to get back. I need to see my dad.

“Let me drive you to Glasgow,” Adam says. I feel something weird in my chest. He seems so concerned about me.

“Are you sure?”

He frowns and nods. Like there’s no deliberating over it. Wow. I don’t know if it’s Adam’s kindness, or what’s happening with my dad but I suddenly feel like I want to cry. Maybe it’s a mixture of both.

He tells me he’ll go and tell Walker what’s going on and to text him when I’m ready. I knew Shaun wouldn’t be in the room when I got back because he has a lecture, but when I open the door to find the room empty, I still feel a huge wave of relief. I really can’t deal with Shaun and his shit right now. 

I throw some clothes into my holdall and text Adam Lloyd. I can’t really believe he’s doing this. Driving me to Glasgow. Jug-eared tank-sized Adam Lloyd to the rescue.

We don’t say much to each other for most of the drive. I think he can sort of tell that I’m not really in the mood to talk right now. And that I just need to get home. It kind of feels like everything’s going to shit right now. Shaun. That thing with Ozzie earlier. And now my dad.

When we’re about twenty minutes away from the station, I get my phone out to check the train times. I know they’re every half an hour so I won’t have to wait long. But my stomach plummets when I look at the screen. The next train is cancelled. And the one after that. 

“Oh what?! All the trains are cancelled!”

“Oh - you’re joking?” Adam says.

“Fuck’s sake,” I cry. “It says industrial action. What is that?”

I do a quick search on Google. There’s a fucking train strike on. Today of all fucking days.

“Says they’re running replacement coaches,” I tell Adam.

A fucking coach! You’ve got to be kidding me. When we pull up at the station, there are people anxiously hanging around. Adam gets out and comes into the station to check it out with me. I can hear people moaning to each other and to people on the other end of their phones.

The guy at the station tells us I might be able to get a train from Birmingham onwards but it’s not guaranteed. Fucking hell. And now we're just stood here at Glasgow station, not knowing what the hell I'm supposed to do.

“I’ll just have to leave it,” I say to Adam.

He bites his lip. “So if you can get down to Birmingham you might be able to get another train?”

“Hmmm. Doesn’t sound guaranteed though.”

Adam gets his phone out and starts messing with it. “Glasgow to Birmingham. About four hours in the car.” Then he nods back to the car park. "C'mon," he says.

Wait - what the fuck? 

“We should be there for about four o’clock," he says, heading back to the car park. I have no choice but to follow.

“Are you serious?” I ask him. 

“I’ve done worse drives, D.”

This is too much. I protest, but Adam won’t take no for an answer. And before I know it, I'm back in Adam’s car, and with the help of his SatNav, he's now driving me halfway across the fucking country. Is this actually happening? 

“Walker said he’d let your roommate know, by the way,” Adam says as we pull out of Glasgow Central Station.

“Oh right,” I say, flatly. Would Shaun even care? At this point, I have no idea.

Adam glances over at me, then turns back to the road. “Things still weird between you two?”

“Mmmm. Pretty much.”

I see him look over at me again from the corner of my eye.

“I’m sure things will work themselves out.”

I think about what Ozzie said earlier in the gym changing rooms. That if Shaun has a problem with me liking lads then maybe he’s not a proper mate. Maybe Ozzie’s right.

"Maybe the whole thing's just a bit new to him? You know, maybe he's never had a gay or bi mate before. That he knows of!"

I nod and bite my lip. And now I'm thinking - maybe Adam's right.

“Thanks for this, by the way," I say, not looking at him. My stomach twists. "I owe you one.”

That’s a fucking understatement.

“No problem, D.”

Adam looks over at me. I look and we meet each other's eyes. This slight smile on his face which seems kind of coy. It feels like an awkward moment. But it's also kind of nice?

“You can buy me a drink when I come down to Brighton.”

I bite my lip and nod, looking straight ahead again. I suddenly wonder what Ozzie would think about me and Adam meeting up in the Easter holidays. What would he think if he knew what was happening right now? 

And now I’m suddenly thinking about what happened with Ozzie earlier in the changing rooms. Me saying it was his fault that Shaun found out. How cold I was with him. That look on his face before he left.

“Do you go out much in Brighton?" Adam asks me. "To … you know …,”

“What - places Shaun wouldn’t go anywhere near?”

Adam gives me an amused smirk.

“Ummm … sometimes. It’s usually a bit spontaneous.”

“I’m sure if Shaun knew the kind of attention he’d get he’d probably love it. Maybe he can borrow your skinny jeans?”

I roll my tongue around the inside of my mouth to hide my smirk. But whatever I'm feeling doesn’t last. Because it hits me what’s happening. That Dad’s been rushed to hospital. That Dad’s had a heart attack. I look out of the passenger window. This place isn’t familiar to me at all. I suddenly miss Brighton like hell. I suddenly wish I was in the passenger seat of my dad’s Land Rover. Probably hungover. Josh in the back. Him annoying the hell out of me. Looking out of the window to the sea. And the railings and lampposts painted green. I’d give anything for that right now. 

My phone suddenly pings in my pocket. And I wonder - is it Ozzie? I wonder if Walker will tell him what’s happening. But then again - why would he? My chest tightens in anticipation as I get my phone out to check it. But my heart sinks when I see that it’s not him. It’s a text from Shaun.

Walker just told me. Hope everything’s okay.

Wow. Okay, I know it’s not much. Except ... it kind of feels like it is. And now I feel like I might want to cry again. I don’t tell Adam about the text. I don’t really know why. I kind of just want to keep it to myself.

“How long until Birmingham?” I ask Adam, a few hours later.

“Mmmm. About thirty minutes. I might as well just drive you all the way there now?”

I turn my head to face Adam. “You don’t have to!”

“It’s fine. I can go to my mum and dad’s afterwards.”

I don’t know what to say. I can’t remember anyone ever doing anything this nice for me before.

“I’d wanna get back too," Adam explains. "If it were my dad.”

When we’re just outside of London, my phone starts ringing. For a split second, I wonder if it’s Ozzie calling me. Just like when I got Shaun’s text. I get my phone out and fuck - my stomach lurches when I see the name on my screen. It’s my mum. Mum’s calling me.

“Mum?” I say, feeling panicked.

“Dean - your dad’s come out of surgery. He’s going to be fine.”

Fuck. It feels like my whole body breaths a sigh of relief. I close my eyes. I can feel myself starting to cry.

“He needs to look after himself better but … he’s fine, Dean.” 

She sounds so relieved. 

“Where are you?”

“Erm. Coming up to London.” 

My voice sounds weird and trembly. I don’t dare look at Adam.

“Blimey! That was quick. Josh said to send him a text if you do. He’ll pick you up from the station.”

“Oh, erm … I might not need it,” I tell her, suddenly feeling nervous.

“How come?”

“Umm. I’m driving, I mean … someone’s given me a lift.”

There’s an awkward pause.

“Oh right!" she says in a surprised tone. "Who's that then?”

Fuck.

“One of the teachers?”

“Blimey! That’s nice of them.”

I say bye to Mum and hang up. 

“He’s gonna be alright,” I say, putting my phone back in my pocket and not looking at Adam. I can’t seem to look at Adam. Then I let out this big sigh. It suddenly feels like a huge weight has been lifted.

“God! That’s a relief. Are YOU alright?” 

I look over at him. I feel a sting in my eyes. I just nod. The way he’s looking at me. So genuine and concerned. God. This guy is SO nice. And he’s so fucking handsome. I mean, he always was. But somehow, at this moment, he seems even more so.

“Thanks,” I say. I think I just said thanks for something to say. “Again!”

Adam smiles at me. Another one of those coy smiles he sometimes does. I break eye contact and look away.

We finally get to the hospital around eight-thirty. It feels so weird being back in Brighton with Adam Lloyd. It’s like two completely separate parts of my life have suddenly merged together. I feel like I need to say something before Adam leaves. I don’t envy him having to drive back up to Kent. But what do I possibly say to express how grateful I am to him for doing this?

I call Mum to find out which part of the hospital they’re in as Adam drives round and parks his car near it. I feel like it’s gonna be kind of awkward saying goodbye to Adam. But then something unexpected happens once Adam has parked the car. He undoes his seat belt. Like he’s getting ready to get out of the car with me. Wait - is Adam Lloyd coming in with me? I mean - I can’t exactly tell him no. He DID just drive me here from fucking Scotland. He opens the car door. Okay - so this is happening. Adam Lloyd is coming into the hospital with me. Adam Lloyd is about to meet my fucking family.

My mum looks taken aback when she sees him. I don’t know if that’s because of how good looking he is or whether it’s just the sheer fucking size of him. Maybe it's a mixture of both.

“This is, umm … Adam,” I say awkwardly. She says hello, and looks from him to me with this LOOK on her face that makes my chest tighten.

I can tell my mum likes him though. He’s all friendly and charming. I think I kind of expected that. God knows what kind of impression Ozzie would make. He'd probably come up with some kind of nickname for her. 

Mum guides us to where my dad is. Josh is here. And Dad’s girlfriend Terry too. I didn’t really expect her to be here. But now that I'm thinking about it - of course she’s here. She’s Dad’s girlfriend after all.

Mum takes me in while the others wait outside. Something rises in my throat when I see Dad lying there in the hospital bed. Fuck. I’ve never seen him like this before. He's never been seriously ill or anything. I guess I’ve always thought of my dad as being, like, superhuman or something. But I guess this proves he’s not.

“What the bloody hell are YOU doing here?” he groans as we sit down.

I look at my mum and we exchange smirks.

“That’s a nice way to greet your son!” Mum says to him. I can tell Dad's pleased to see me, though.

“What a waste of bloody train fare.”

I feel a pinch of nerves and Mum gives me a look. She doesn’t say anything though. About how I got here. Or about the six-foot jug-eared monster in the bright red Montgomery University hoodie currently outside talking to my big brother and potential future step-mum.

“Saw you on the … thingamajig," my dad says. "Josh’s laptop. You know … the McCarthy Classic.”

“Oh God, yeah!” Mum says excitedly. “How was it, Dean?” 

I nod. “Mmmm. Really good actually!”

“Who was that noisy bloody twat with the mohawk?” Dad asks.

Oh my God! 

“Ummm … one of the third years,” I tell him, my chest feeling weird. “His, erm … dad knows you actually."

I can't believe I'm talking to my dad about Ozzie.

“He owns a gym in Wales," I say, feeling nervous. “Osman’s Gym?”

Dad grunts. “Sort of rings a bell.”

I bite my lip to try and cover up my smile, thinking about all of the gushing things Ozzie’s dad apparently said about him. And now I’m suddenly wondering again - does Ozzie know I’m here? I haven’t had any texts from him. Surely he’d text me if he knew? Even after what happened this morning in the gym changing room. 

“He’s glad you came, Dean,” my mum says to me when we’re out of the room and back in the corridor. “Despite what he says!”

I roll my tongue around the inside of my mouth and nod.

“Are YOU okay?”

“Mmmm. It’s just a bit … weird. Seeing him like that?”

She nods and gives me a kind, understanding smile.

“Your friend seems nice!”

Fucking hell. Something about the tone of my mum's voice makes me nervous. But it’s not just that. She’s got that look on her face again. Does Mum suspect? Not that there’s anything TO suspect.

“It was good of him to drive you all this way.”

What do I say to that?

“Well … he lives in Kent, so …,”

So what? What the hell does that mean? How does that justify him driving me all the way across the fucking country? Mum just looks a bit confused but politely nods and doesn’t press me any further. Thank God.

We walk back to Josh, Adam and Terry. My brother and Adam are talking. They already look friendly with each other. Even though they’re the same height, Josh looks small compared to Adam. It’s a pretty funny image.

Adam gives me this kind, tight-lipped smile. A doctor comes up to us and tells us Dad will need to stay in for tonight at least, but he’ll probably be able to come home tomorrow. So I guess that’s it. I feel fucking drained. Like I just want to go back to the house, crash on my bed and stay there for a week.

Mum asks Adam which part of Kent he’s from and he tells her.

“I’ve told him he can stay at ours,” Josh says casually.

Wait - what? My chest tightens sharply. Adam’s eyes meet mine. “Oh. Well … I don’t wanna put you out,” he says, awkwardly.

“Don’t be silly!” Mum says. “You’ve come all this way. Deano’s dad won’t mind.”

Erm. Do I get a say in this? Okay - this doesn’t have to be a big deal. Adam sleeping at ours. I mean - it’s a bit weird. And I can’t believe it’s happening. But he DID drive me all the way down here. I still can’t believe he did that. Adam looks at me again (a little nervously) and I offer up a little nod of agreement and try and smile at him. I think I smile at him?

So yeah. This is happening. Adam Lloyd is staying at my house tonight. Where the hell is he gonna sleep?

When we get back to the house, it’s kind of awkward. Adam being here. Of all the things I expected to happen when I woke up today, this definitely wasn’t one of them. Me and Josh dig out a duvet and some pillows for Adam and we throw them on the sofa. It’s so surreal. Seeing Adam just sitting on the sofa in my living room wearing his bright red Montgomery hoodie. Like what the actual hell? I almost want to laugh at the surrealness of this situation. Then Josh heads upstairs, leaving me and Adam alone.

“Your brother’s nice!” Adam says. We’re sitting next to each other on the sofa. The duvet and pillows next to Adam, ready for him to use. 

I give him a suspicious look and Adam mischievously grins. “I don’t mean like THAT!” he says. I smirk and nod like I don’t believe him.

“He’ll probably try and recruit you into his group of lad mates. You’d fit right in.”

“I’ll start practising my fist bumps,” he jokes. I roll my tongue around the inside of my mouth, suddenly remembering the fist bump me and Adam shared in his dorm room all those months ago. The most drawn-out fist bump ever. 

“How are YOU feeling?” he asks, this look of genuine concern on his face.

“Erm … knackered, mostly!” I reply. “No. I’m just … glad he’s alright,” I say, my stomach clenching. “It was just weird. Seeing him like that.”

Adam gives me a kind little smile. Why is talking to Adam Lloyd so easy? 

“Thanks again. For driving me down.”

“You don’t have to keep thanking me, Deano!" 

But I feel like I do. In fact, I don’t feel like I can thank him enough.

“It kinda had its benefits for me," he says, softly.

My chest tightens. What the hell does that mean? I look at Adam confused. He's biting his lip, suddenly looking a bit nervous as he sits there, bulging underneath his bright red hoodie. Weirdly, I don’t think he’s ever looked more attractive. How can someone be so utterly huge and yet so fucking cute at the same time?

“Sorry,” he says. “I’m kinda bad at this.”

Erm - okay. What the fuck is happening right now?

Adam swallows hard. "I guess that was my not too successful way of telling you that, well … I kinda like you.”

Fucking hell. I have no idea what to say. Is this actually happening? The way he’s looking at me. The way Adam Lloyd is looking at me. In his bright red Montgomery hoodie. With his cute AJ Jones lookalike-face. And his big jug ears.

“More than kind of, actually.”

Wow. He likes me. Adam Lloyd likes me. I mean - I always knew it was a possibility. And I guess, deep down, I kinda thought that might be the case. At least before the McCarthy Classic trip. But it still doesn’t feel real. That a guy like Adam Lloyd actually likes me. A guy this huge. And handsome. And nice. So, so nice.

And now he’s looking at me. And I’m looking at him. Time seems to have stopped. His eyes fall to my lips. And now … he’s leaning towards me. And holy fucking shit - I’m kissing Adam Lloyd. I’m kissing tank-sized jug-eared Adam Lloyd. In my own fucking living room! With my big brother upstairs. It feels so surreal. Like it's not actually happening. Like I've slipped into some kind of film.

But I'm just going with it. And it's nice. It’s actually ... really fucking nice. My arms slide around his back. His huge back. His body pushes up against mine. It feels so good. Just to have that body pushed up to mine. 

We stop kissing. I’m still clinging to him. He looks up at the ceiling as if to acknowledge my brother’s in the house and we smile at each other. Maybe we shouldn’t be doing this here. But I want to. I don’t want to stop holding him. I don’t want to not be with Adam Lloyd right now. Doing what we’re doing. 

“Wanna go upstairs?” I ask him.

His mouth curls into a little grin. “You sure?”

I nod and he follows me upstairs. Just having him behind me, all of that fucking mass hiding underneath his clothing feels like a rush. And also kind of comforting I guess. I can’t quite believe this is happening. But I know I want this. I WANT to do this. 

We quietly go into my room. Bloody hell - a boy is in my room. This is so fucking surreal. I never thought this would happen. Not here. Not with a guy like Adam Lloyd. But here he is. Wrapping his arms around my waist. Pushing his huge torso against mine. Engulfing me with his mass. Kissing me again. 

And now we’re on my bed. Adam Lloyd is on top of me. I don’t want to stop doing this. And I’m pulling up his hoodie. And his vest. I don’t want to not be with Adam right now. The lines in his abs are soft, but I can still see them. Blocky and beautifully shaped. Begging to burst through. The abs of a recently crowned pro bodybuilder who’s temporarily teaching at the only university in the world for budding bodybuilders.

He lifts his hoodie and vest over his head. His beautiful bare torso now on display. My hands grip onto Adam's back as he kisses me again, before running up and over to his arms. Holy shit - they’re so fucking thick. Just as his pecs are. Big cushions of meat bulging off his chest. 

He helps me take my t-shirt off. I’m so much more shredded than he is. My skin is darker too. Even though the McCarthy Classic was weeks ago. Adam looks pale next to me. He keeps kissing me. I like him kissing me. He moves down the bed. He’s taking off my jeans. And pulling down my boxers. Fuck. My hands are on my shoulders. His crazy wide shoulders. And fuck. He’s sucking my cock. I'm inside Adam Lloyd’s mouth. I close my eyes. I grip on to his shoulders. I dig my fingers into his back. Feeling his hot skin and thick muscle under my grip. My hands ride up. He’s still sucking me. I don’t want to not be doing this. “Adam!” My hands ride up further. I’m touching his hair. All the time he's sucking me. “Fuck. Adam!” My fingers slip to his ears. “Oh fuck! Adam - I’m gonna cum!” 

And now I’m groaning as I explode and cum in Adam Lloyd's mouth. All the time gripping onto those big jug ears.

Those fucking ears.

• Like 25

WOW, intense and hot! Emotional roller coaster for Deano, Adam and Ozzie. I get more invested in all three with each passing chapter. I hope there are plenty left to go!

• Like 2

20 hours ago, stewbake said:

Deano's turning into a bit of a slut!

And you weren't a slut when you were Deano's age going to Mad Cow on a Thursday, Lollipop on a Friday and erm...Legends on a Saturday? 

6 hours ago, Jlb423 said:

The best kind of slut!

At least he has good taste in men/jug-eared, mohawked bodybuilders. 

19 hours ago, Kons said:

Look like Deano finally knows if Adam wears sock during sex

Haha!! Now he can report back to Ozzie. (Or maybe not! 🙄)

• Like 3