Deano, Again: A Muscle University Story (Deano Story 3)

muscleaddict

19 hours ago, Mdlftr said:

Why oh WHY am I thinking of Hogwarts?!!??

What I Think About Hogwarts. Being a student at Hogwarts can be an… | by  LittleSlytherKitty | Medium

Well Luke *did* say in the original MU story the university reminded him of Hogwarts (only with bodybuilders instead of wizards)! 🤪

On 11/28/2021 at 5:55 PM, Mdlftr said:

Geography - 

=================================

“What - here?” I ask Walker, my mind suddenly flooded with the image of a de-clothed Adam Lloyd flexing for a camera in the middle of the Watson House gym floor with a gathering of spectators.

“No, mate. Over in Glasgow, apparently.”

=================================

I realize that I never paid attention to where this story is set.  I've been to Edinburgh but nowhere else in Scotland. There was some small town? Suburb? near to Edinburgh that had a small church built in the middle ages that was famous as being the home parish church of the guy that moved to America, started Pinkerton's protective service, made a fortune, then came back home and restored his local church.  You might have heard of it.

Anyhow - that's my long winded way of saying - the muscle university is inland somewhere?  For some reason I pictured it as being on the coast?  Glascow is almost due west of Edinburgh, but still not on the coast. 

Care to elucidate? 

Thanks!
Mdlftr 

Geography! It is always funny when you start to 'picture' possible places as the setting the author 'may be ' writing about! And yes, sometimes when I was reading AJ & Noah, I sort of kept thinking about possible Little Dentons! As for Muscel Uni - well, I grew up in Scotland and so the 'home' of a certain educational institution and it's possible placement to Glasgow has kept me amused if only because some of Deano's rail trips north from Brighton appear to have gone enormously smoothly given the West Coast Main Line up from London Euston!

As for small town or suburb of Edinburgh? - A medieval chapel says Roslin, a village I knew as I had work connections there through the then local colliery! But the Pinkerton connection had me foxed as I'm sure Allan Pinkerton was Glasweigan!

Anyhow - just shows how @muscleaddict's writings is creeping so well into our collective minds! At this we'll be like Hogwarts or Hobbits fans - creating maps and keeping track of links and connections across the novels lol!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

6 hours ago, WashburnDaddy said:

Geography! It is always funny when you start to 'picture' possible places as the setting the author 'may be ' writing about! And yes, sometimes when I was reading AJ & Noah, I sort of kept thinking about possible Little Dentons! As for Muscel Uni - well, I grew up in Scotland and so the 'home' of a certain educational institution and it's possible placement to Glasgow has kept me amused if only because some of Deano's rail trips north from Brighton appear to have gone enormously smoothly given the West Coast Main Line up from London Euston!

As for small town or suburb of Edinburgh? - A medieval chapel says Roslin, a village I knew as I had work connections there through the then local colliery! But the Pinkerton connection had me foxed as I'm sure Allan Pinkerton was Glasweigan!

Anyhow - just shows how @muscleaddict's writings is creeping so well into our collective minds! At this we'll be like Hogwarts or Hobbits fans - creating maps and keeping track of links and connections across the novels lol!

WD

Thanks for your guess. No, it wasn't Roslin, which became famous in Dan Brown's book and subsequent movie. [DaVinci Code]  This town was more of a village.  It was a 30 minute public bus ride from downtown Edinburgh.  It has an old pub (Eagle? Lion?) down the street from the church.  The pub has a really old (1500s?) bowling alley attached to it, where locals throw darts and also bowl in these wooden bowling alleys.  It's all old and quaint.  No idea what the name was.  The church and surrounding cemetery were famous because they installed a wrought iron spiked fence around it to keep out grave robbers, plus it had a stone tower atop which people would keep watch for grave robbers or "resurrectionists."  Burke and Hare stole some bodies from this very churchyard to sell to the physicians on staff at the Edinburgh medical school.  All very grim and atmospheric!

• Like 1

Twenty Two

Okay - so I blatantly just lied to Adam Lloyd’s face. After my back and biceps training session with him and Walker, he asked me if I was up to anything tonight. I kind of had a feeling he might have been planning to ask me to go over to his room for that second overdue gaming night, so I had to say something. Plus - I’ve already told Shaun and Mafra that I’m going to Bristol this weekend to stay with Nick. So it just felt like the obvious thing to say. I felt kind of guilty when Adam told me that he also had a mate who went to uni in Bristol and had had some good nights out there.

I’m not going to Bristol to see Nick though. I’m going to Manchester. With Seth “Ozzie” Osman. The guy whose room I’ve been secretly going over to and having crazy hot sex with since I got back from the McCarthy Classic trip. But I can’t exactly say that to Adam Lloyd. And I definitely can’t say that to Shaun.

But even though there’s a part of me that’s feeling a little guilty, I also can’t help deny this rush of excitement. That I’m doing something none of my friends knows about. That I’m going to Manchester for the night with the guy I’m secretly shagging.

I’m feeling it now as I’m waiting for Ozzie outside the main entrance of Prince Hall. Hoping that Adam or Mafra or Ash don’t happen to come walking out instead.

I’m almost taken aback when Ozzie appears. He’s wearing an olive green Alpha Industries bomber jacket and painted on skinny jeans. And Jesus. He looks fucking hot. I mean, he always looks fucking hot. But even more so today. I guess it's because I'm so used to seeing him just wearing casual clothes. He didn't even make this much effort when we all went out in Chicago. His skin is still a little tanned from the McCarthy Classic and his flat brunette mohawk is as neat as always.

I know it’s crazy, but I almost feel kind of shy around him. Just because of how he looks. He’s giving me this grin. But he’s got this suspicious look on his face. Like he KNOWS.

“You okay, Little Dude?” he asks me, as we walk away from the building. 

I pull a face and shrug. “Umm … yeah?!”

Ozzie’s mouth curls into this smug grin. Like he bloody KNOWS.

“Okay - I’m confused!” I say to him. 

He gives me an excited grin and asks me what. “Just … I VIVIDLY remember you taking this piss out of my skinny jeans in Chicago!”

I look over at Ozzie. He’s grinning and shrugging. “Didn’t say I didn’t like them, though! Anyway - can’t have YOUR massive arse getting all the attention in Manchester!” He looks at me and smirks and I playfully roll my eyes. Why do I have the feeling that this is actually gonna be a really good weekend?

We get loads of stares at Glasgow Central train station. It doesn’t really feel like they’re looking at me though. It feels like they’re staring at the hot as fuck bodybuilder with the mohawk in the green bomber jacket and skinny jeans which show off his massive arse and ridiculous thighs.

Some bodybuilders might be bothered about that. Another bodybuilder stealing the attention away from them. But I totally fucking get it. I get why they’re staring at Ozzie. If I didn’t know him and I saw him waddling through a train station, I’d be fucking staring too.

“We made it, Little Dude!” he says with a gasp as he sits in the train seat opposite mine. A part of me is kind of gutted that we’re not sitting side by side. Squashed up against each other. Maybe on the journey back tomorrow. 

“And none of your mates saw us!”

I smirk and roll my eyes.

“It’s a good job I’m not some really highly strung and neurotic person."

Wait - is that some kind of dig at me?

"I might think you were embarrassed to be seen with me!”

I furrow my eyebrows. “It’s not that!”

Ozzie laughs. “I KNOW!” he says, giving me this mischievous smirk as he takes his jacket off. His huge veiny tanned arms now on display and bursting out of a tight white t-shirt. Fuck. Two people gawp at him as they walk past the aisle.

He’s giving me this mischievous smirk. Again - like he bloody KNOWS. Then he slouches in his seat and tries to look under the table between us. “Bet you’ve got a hard on!”

I pull a face. 

“You’ve usually got one when I'm around!”

I playfully roll my eyes and take my jacket off. To be fair to Ozzie, he's not exactly wrong about that.

“Jesus, Little Dude - you need a new hoodie!” he says, looking straight at my chest. My black hoodie HAS gotten a bit too small for me now. Maybe this will be the last time I wear it before I get a new one.

Ozzie smiles at me from across the table. I poke the inside of my mouth with my tongue and fail to smile back at the ridiculously hot bodybuilder sitting opposite me. Who I'm getting to spend the weekend with away from Muscle University. And will presumably get to share a bed with tonight for the whole night. Though I haven't actually broached that subject yet. And who I really do wish was sitting in the seat next to me. Although I have zero complaints about my view right now.

Ozzie pushes his knees up against mine and gently tickles my thigh under the table. Fuck. Before I had a hard on. Now I'm fucking throbbing under the stretchy denim of my skinny jeans.

I bite my lip and my gaze drifts out of the window. There are three slim built trendy looking lads looking RIGHT at us. They really wouldn't look out of place in the bar Harry the Bouncer works in down in Brighton.

I look back at Ozzie, who doesn't seem to have noticed. “I think you’ve got some admirers!” 

Ozzie frowns in confusion and I signal to the lads on the platform. His mouth curls into a cocky grin when he spots them. “The middle one’s kinda cute!” he says.

“COOT? What's that?!” I tease, screwing up my face.

Ozzie gives me a big fake smile which turns into a real one. “I should flex for them,” he says, looking at his admirers.

“Please don’t,” I say, flatly.

But as the train starts to pull out, he leans his body towards the window, lifts up both of his arms and hits a front double biceps pose. Fuck's sake. And in typical Ozzie style, he accompanies it by sticking his fucking tongue out.

Three hours later and we’re in Manchester. Cue more stares at the two of us (though I'm sure they're mostly at Ozzie) walking through the train station. I know who Ozzie’s friend, Ally, is the second I spot her. She’s like this larger than life person with wavy blonde hair and slightly bucked teeth in a pair of bright red trousers (I kid you fucking not). Straight away I can tell she’s a bit of a character. She’s coming towards us with this big manic grin on her face. I suddenly feel a little nervous to meet her. I don’t really know why. She’s just a friend of Ozzie’s.

Then as we get closer, Ozzie hunches forwards, put his arms up and yep - he’s doing his fucking dinosaur impression again. In the middle of Manchester bloody Piccadilly station.

And if that wasn’t enough - his fucking friend then starts doing her own dinosaur impression. And now these two fucking lunatics are walking towards each other pretending to be dinosaurs. Jesus. What the FUCK have I gotten myself into?

They both start laughing loudly when they reach each other and throw their arms around each other. Which surprises me. I guess I didn't really take Ozzie for a big hugger.

“This is Deano,” Ozzie tells his nutter of a friend. I’m surprised he doesn’t introduce me as Tank Arse.

“Ahhh! It's so nice to meet you!” Ally says enthusiastically, throwing her arm around me and kissing me on the cheek. 

I awkwardly say you too and Ozzie gives me a kind of cheeky, knowing smirk. Clearly sensing my slight awkwardness. I can’t deny I kind of like his friend so far though. She has this sort of endearing warm quality about her. Even if she’s clearly an absolute lunatic. (I mean, she’s friends with Ozzie for a start.)

An hour or so later we’re at Ally’s flat. Pizza has been eaten (my first cheat meal since Chicago) and we’ve already started drinking. Ozzie seems a bit different around Ally. He seems a bit more chilled out. Less cocky, I guess.

I’m sitting next to Ozzie on a sofa in her lounge. Ally disappears to get ready. As soon as she’s out of the room, Ozzie bites his lip, excitedly grins at me then lunges forward to kiss me. As we’re doing so, he shifts and mounts me so he’s sitting on my lap. My hands run up and over his back as his big muscled arse wriggles on my hard on. Fuuuuck.

“So … what do you think of Ally?”

“She’s nice. When does she go back to the mental hospital?” 

Ozzie laughs. “I’m sure this hoodie would rip if you flexed hard enough,” he says with a grin. My hands are still squeezing his back. Those pumped fucking lats.

I shrug. “Probably would.”

“Try it! I’ll film it for Instagram.”

“I’m not PURPOSELY ripping my hoodie just so you can post it to Instagram.”

Ozzie gasps. “You know what we SHOULD do though. A follow-up to the supermarket flexing video from Chicago!”

I smirk and roll my eyes. “I’m not taking my top off and flexing in the middle of a gay bar in Manchester.”

Ozzie beams at me. “Why not? Think of the attention! Hmmm. On second thoughts … I don’t want some bodybuilder hotter than me stealing you off me.”

I furrow my eyebrows at him, but I can’t deny I’m smiling too.

“Hmmm,” he says, pulling a face like he’s thinking. "A bodybuilder hotter than me?” he says as if talking to himself. Then he shakes his head. “Nah! Not possible.”

I smirk and roll my eyes at him.

“Where am I sleeping tonight?” I ask Ozzie.

“Probably here!”

“With you?”

He grins at me. “That’s the plan, Little Dude.” We exchange grins and he glances around the room. “We’ll push the two sofas together.”

He leans in and kisses me, my hard on throbbing. It’s more gentle than usual. And I can’t seem to stop kissing him. This incredibly hot bodybuilder with his pumped up lats and bouncing pecs and bad boy mohawk. It’s soft, passionate, intense. Fuck.

We’re distracted by Ally’s big, loud laugh. “SORRY! I’m not here!” she cries, giggling and walking to the kitchen. Me and Ozzie are grinning at each other. But then she doubles back, walks up to us, pulls a funny face and sings the line of a song.

“I wanna sex you up!”

Then she goes off to the kitchen laughing loudly, leaving me and Ozzie smiling at each other. 

An hour or so later and we end up in this really dingy, darkly lit bar which is apparently “mixed”. There are definitely gay guys in here though, because me and Ozzie are getting a fair few looks from other lads (though more so Ozzie). Which I’m not surprised at in the slightest. A hot tanned bodybuilder with a mohawk bulging underneath a green bomber jacket and skinny jeans. Every time I’m close to Ozzie, I’m practically permanently turned on by him.

We head to an upstairs bar, where some girl is warbling on the karaoke. It feels like a bit of an arty crowd. I’m presuming this is Ally’s choice of place. Unsurprisingly she grabs the karaoke book and starts flicking through it as I’m ordering the drinks. And then I almost drop my fucking drink when the guy on the microphone calls for Ally to come up on stage. But he doesn’t just call for Ally. He calls for Ally and FUCKING OZZIE. He gives me a cheeky smirk before heading to the stage. Oh Jesus. This is gonna be a fucking car crash. Wait - why am I surprised this is happening? This is Ozzie. Who makes up his own words to songs and does dinosaur impressions. And loves nothing more than to be on stage showing off and grabbing as much attention he can with his over the top cocky and animated posing. 

The song is fucking awful. It’s like some cheesy power ballad from the ’80s. And I don’t quite know where to look. They’re really getting into it. I’m kind of embarrassed. I don’t want to be. It’s just two friends having fun. But I still feel embarrassed. But here's the surprising thing. I’m not exactly an expert, but Ozzie’s singing is actually quite good. MORE than good. What the hell? Ally’s good too. And he looks really comfortable singing on stage. Animated even - especially when they start singing the chorus. Something about building things together and how nothing’s gonna stop them now. 

I feel weirdly nervous when they come off stage to the loud applause of cheers and the guy on the microphone makes a joke about needing to get back to the gym. 

Ozzie’s got this look on his face as they walk up to us. It's almost like he’s kind of coy. Which I never thought I’d see on Ozzie. But it tells me one thing - he clearly cares what I think.

“All right?” he says. I smirk and nod. “Mmmm. That was … weirdly good?”

Ally laughs loudly. “Didn’t he tell you he could sing?” She gives Ozzie a knowing smirk. 

“I’ve sung for you before!” he argues. “D.E.A.N.O!”

Ally laughs again. “Love it! He doesn’t just sing, Deano.”

Ozzie narrows her eyes at her and I start smirking, enjoying his obvious slight embarrassment as Ally gets her phone out and hands it to me. A video is playing. It’s a younger and smaller (though still beefy) Ozzie in a white t-shirt performing on stage. Singing. Acting. Even dancing a bit. What the hell?

“What is this?!” I cry.

“Ozzie as Danny in Grease.”

I furrow my eyebrows. “Where?”

“The West End!” Ally says.

Ozzie pulls a face and shakes his head. “School play!”

I nod and smirk as Ally tells me he can dance and apparently play the guitar as well. And that they both went on some British Youth Music Theatre thing a few summers ago. I kind of love finding out that there’s this whole other secret side to Ozzie.

“I was THIS close to going to a normal uni to do performing arts,” he tells me.

“Mmmm. He chose to stand on stage and flex his muscles in his shiny thongs instead!” Ally says, then following it up with a lough laugh. Ozzie cheekily grins and wiggles his eyebrows at me. 

We head to the bar where some random guy starts chatting Ally up. I look at Ozzie. “Danny from Grease?” 

He grins at me and shrugs. “I’m not embarrassed!”

“You looked a bit embarrassed.”

He leans into me and then starts fucking singing to prove a point. I’m pretty sure it’s something from Grease. Ally comes back and fucking joins in. And now I’m sandwiched in between these two singing nutters and the barman gives me a knowing smirk. 

“Who was your friend, Al?”

“Ugh! His name was Tom!”

“Oh God!” Ozzie groans.

“What’s wrong with the name Tom?” I ask.

Ally gives Ozzie a look. “We knew a Tom once,” Ally says. “Bit of an arsehole!”

Ozzie doesn’t say anything. But now I suddenly want to know who Tom is. And what the story is there. I think I have a fairly good idea. Not long after Ozzie suggests going to a “proper gay bar” to which Ally replies, “So you two can snog each other?”

“No sneaking off to the toilets together!” she cries as we walk in. Oh my God, the looks. At me. And Ozzie. At the both of us. When we’re standing side by side at the bar, something weird happens. I feel Ozzie’s fingers wrap around mine. And now we’re holding hands. I’m standing in a gay bar, holding hands with Seth “Ozzie” Osman.

I look over at him and give him a look. 

“What?!” he asks, with a shrug.

“What’s gotten into you?”

He pulls a face and squeezes my hand harder. “Let go if you want!” he says with a smirk.

I roll my eyes and smirk back. I don’t let go of his hand though. I kind of WANT to hold Ozzie’s hand. Okay - maybe more than kind of. 

“God! You two are perfect for each other!” Ally blurts out.

My chest tightens. And I can't seem to look at Ozzie. I bury my face in my drink instead.

“All right, Ally!” he says casually, his hand still squeezing mine. “Calm down!”

He only lets go of my hand when he goes to the toilet, leaving me with Ally alone. “Sorry - I didn’t mean to freak you out earlier!”

I offer up a smile and shake my head, feeling kind of awkward. 

“I know you don’t really know each that well,” she says. “I’m glad you've started hanging out though. I worry about him sometimes.”

I furrow my eyebrows at her. “Why?” I ask, my chest feeling weird.

“Well ... he doesn’t really have many friends up at uni does he?”

My stomach twists. So my suspicions about that were right. 

“And you know - there was that guy he was roommates with.”

She’s talking about Kieran. I nod. “Dickhead,” I say, without thinking. But Ally beams at me. “Absolute fucking cock weasel!" she adds.

I bite my lip and smile at her. She looks around the bar, almost as if she’s checking Ozzie’s not coming back.

“He seems … happy though.”

I furrow my eyebrows and nod. 

“Especially considering what day it is.”

I look at Ally confused. Her expression suddenly changes. “Oh shit. He hasn’t told you, has he?”

My stomach twists. I shake my head.

“Today’s the anniversary of his mum.”

His mum? What the fuck? I never did quiz him about whether his parents still being together like I thought about. Maybe I should have done.

“Ummm … he never said,” I say, awkwardly. “About the anniversary,” I clarify.

I don't want to tell Ally that Ozzie hasn’t told me ANYTHING about his mum. Maybe he doesn’t WANT me to know? But then (again) it not's like I asked him either. 

“Typical Ozzie!” Ally groans. “We always try to meet up. Well … since we started uni. He’s usually a bit subdued. Understandably!”

Ozzie subdued? I'm finding that hard to imagine.

“Okay - he’d kill me for saying this. So I know he comes across like he’s this super confident guy who doesn’t give a fuck about anything, but he does. Trust me! There’s more to him than what you see.”

I nod, feeling awkward and not knowing what to say. And then Ozzie comes back, looking suspicious. He doesn’t grab my hand though. “What are you two talking about?” he says, suspiciously.

“You!” Ally says lightly. Ozzie smirks and shrugs like he doesn’t care. But maybe he secretly does.

We end up in a club with some of Ally’s uni mates. When I’m standing at the bar, Ozzie wraps his arms around my waist. I spin around to face him. I don’t know if it’s the alcohol, but things feel different between me and Ozzie. Maybe it’s being away from campus. But it’s like something between us has shifted.

That thought is still with me now, as I'm lying on the two pushed together sofas in the living room back at Ally's house. Wrapped around Ozzie under a duvet. His face right in front of mine. His thick chest an inch from my own. My hand gently squeezing his back. Our legs intertwined. Having just made each other cum. This buzz going through me. 

“Well, Ally seems to like you!" Ozzie says, with a grin.

I raise an eyebrow and give a slight nod.

"So what do you think of Manchester?"

"Hmmm. I actually REALLY like it," I say earnestly. "Not sure about the company!"

Ozzie's mouth curls into an amused smirk. "I love it here," he confesses. “I think I’m gonna move here when I graduate.”

I nod, suddenly reminded of the fact that Ozzie won’t be at Montgomery next year. That I won’t be able to sneak off to his room to have mind-blowing sex. That I won’t be able to kiss him whenever I want. Or just lie wrapped around him naked like I'm doing right now.

Ozzie’s looking at me. Like he’s studying my face. “You’ll have to come and visit me,” he says, like he’s reading my mind, his lips curling into a little grin.

“Mmmm. Might do!” I tease, pulling a face.

Ozzie’s smirk gets bigger.

“If I haven’t got anything better to do!”

Ozzie grins and rolls his eyes. “Yeah, yeah!” he says, giving me a little squeeze. And God. I really like this. Being here with Ozzie.

I’m feeling brave. “So … who’s Tom?” I ask, with a slight smirk. Ozzie rolls his eyes.

“You really wanna know?” he asks.

I bite my lip. Something flickers across Ozzie’s face. 

“Tom was a guy from back home in Cardiff.”

He pauses, just looking at me. 

“I met him at my dad’s gym.” 

Ha! A guy from his dad's gym. Bloody hell! I nod, trying not to give anything away. 

“I was about seventeen. He was, like, mid-twenties? And … we just started seeing each other.”

So Tom is basically Ozzie’s Ryan North. With a slighter bigger age gap by the sounds of it.

“So what happened?” I ask, cautiously.

Ozzie shrugs. “I’m still with him!” he jokes, with a smirk, but it quickly fades. “It kinda went to shit. He seemed, like, REALLY into me. We saw each other loads. And he used to text me ALL the time. Then out of nowhere it just stopped. He stopped going to the gym. He stopped texting me. Wouldn't reply to MY texts."

“That’s shit,” I say, suddenly remembering how it felt when Ryan North did the exact same thing to me last summer. After Josh’s birthday barbeque.

“He eventually text me back,” Ozzie explains. “He said he got freaked out because of my age,” he says, with an eye roll. "And, like, I get that! But ... why didn't he just TELL me that? Instead of just ignoring me?"

“I had a guy do that to me once,” I tell Ozzie, surprised at how easy I’m finding it to open up. “Mine had a sort of on/off girlfriend.”

Ozzie’s eyes widen in surprise.

“He was ignoring me cause he found out she was pregnant.”

“Fucking hell!” Ozzie cries. I nod and look down at his thick chest.

“Did you really like him?” Ozzie asks, gently.

I bite and nod, my stomach twisting. I look back at Ozzie’s face. He’s giving me this look.

“I’d never hurt you, Deano,” Ozzie says. 

What the FUCK? Where did that come from? My chest is doing something weird. And, for some reason, my eyes start to sting. I don’t know what to say to him. I don't know what he WANTS me to say.

“Sorry! Was that a bit much?” Ozzie asks, his mouth curling into a slight smile. My stomach twists. And a voice in my head cries, “But what if I hurt YOU?”

“Okay - scrap that. I’d hurt you so fucking badly. So much more than the girlfriend guy. I’d end up being, like, a TOTAL bastard,” he jokes. “Just watch!”

I smirk and roll my eyes. Ozzie brings his lips to mine, my chest expanding as we kiss.

“Ally said something to me earlier. About your mum?" 

Something flickers across Ozzie’s face. Things suddenly feel tense. And I fear that I’ve done the wrong thing by bringing this up. But then Ozzie rolls his eyes. “She’s such a blabbermouth!”

“I think she presumed you’d already told me?”

He bites his lip and nods a tiny bit.

“You could have!” I tell him.

Ozzie just looks at me. “I didn’t want to make things weird.” 

“She said today’s an anniversary?”

Ozzie doesn't reply straight away. He's just looking at me. “It was eleven years ago.”

Fuck. Imagine losing your mum that young? I nod. I can see a sadness in his eyes that I’ve never seen before. Ozzie swallows.

“That’s shit. Do you think about her much?”

“All the time. Except, well … sometimes I suddenly realise I haven’t thought about her for, like, days. And then I feel guilty about it.”

My stomach twists. I squeeze his back gently. I can’t believe he’s opening up to me like this. I like it though. I like all of this.

It suddenly hits me how lucky I am. To still have my mum. 

“Your dad hasn’t remarried then?”

Ozzie shakes his head. “Nah!" he replies, his tone lighter. "I hope he does though. I kinda worry about him sometimes."

Wow. That kinda takes me aback. Ozzie worrying about his dad. Ozzie wanting his dad to find someone. While I kicked up a massive fuss about my dad's girlfriend Terry over Christmas. Maybe Ozzie’s just more mature than I am. Maybe he’s just better than me in general.

I lean in and kiss him. My hand still squeezing his back. When we part lips, he’s giving me this look. “What’s gotten into you?” he teases, his mouth curling into a smile.

I roll my eyes and kiss Seth “Ozzie” Osman again. And again. And again.

Right now I can’t seem to stop. 

• Like 22
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 1

And just like that….Ozzie is human and DEANO likes him even more! 

I think the best part of your writing MA is your character development…I just can’t get enough of it!! I can’t wait for the next part! 

Lots of holiday love from the States!! :)

• Like 6

MA presenting a story to us about two gay muscle guys falling for each other.  Can anything get better than that?  I feel so connected to our two characters and can almost feel just what they're experiencing as they begin their young romance.  Only great writing skills from an author can have that effect on the reader.

• Like 6