Chapter 1

Chapter 2

Chapter 3

Chapter 4

Chapter 5

Chapter 6

Chapter 7

Chapter 8

Beef, or rather Jon, finally gets to fuck his little master. Austin decides he can't live away from his growing stepdad any longer.

Beef practically ran across campus, holding Austin in a fireman’s carry, grunting and woofing excitedly, panting and sweating and growling. He took the stairs up to Austin’s room three at a time and burst the door open, busting through the lock with one shove.

He set Austin down, pushed him into the room, then wedged himself through and closed the door as best he could. Turning to Austin, he towered over the college jock and looked at him with an expression Austin had never seen before: unbridled, uncontrolled, overwhelming lust.

“Beef wants to fuck!” he boomed, tearing at his compression shorts and jock until they tore off. His enormous cock sprang forth, drooling precum in a thin line of ooze that dripped to the floor. “Beef NEEDS to fuck!” he said as he stepped towards Austin. There was no doubt that everyone in the neighboring rooms could hear Jon’s words.

“Yeah? You want my tight jock butt, Beef?” Austin teased, backing up and towards the middle of the room.

“YES! I NEED IT NOW!” Beef rumbled, reaching for Austin with his huge, powerful hands. His lifted Austin up, pinned him to the ceiling, and tore at Austin’s shorts and underwear and shoes until they all fell to the floor.

“Mmm, Beef is excited to fuck his Sir, isn’t he?” Austin continued to tease. “It’s gonna feel so GOOD to put that big cock inside me, huh?” Austin said.

“MMMMMPH FUCK,” Beef groaned as his cock spurted pre. “Tight fucking HOLE for Beef to FUCK,” he said. He swung Austin down and wrapped his huge hands around Austin’s shoulders, gripping him so tight it hurt. He effortlessly lifted him off the ground, his tremendous arms bulging with power, his cock aimed right at Austin’s waiting hole.

“Stop!” Austin said, and Beef immediately froze, holding his stepson in the air. “Good boy. You’re such an obedient piece of Beef. You worked so hard today, and I’m proud of you. Before you fuck me, you need to loosen me up. You’ve got a big monster cock, don’t you?” Austin said.

Beef breathed heavily out his nose, huffing and puffing. “Y-yeah, I sure do,” he breathed, calmer than a moment ago but shaking as he held back, his sweat-soaked crop-top heaving up and down as his pecs switched in anticipation. His cock oozed precum onto the floor in heavy drops.

“Then rub that slick precum up against my hole, slowly,” Austin said. Beef lowered him.

“Oohhhhh, fuuuckk, rruuuuhhhh,” Beef groaned as his huge cock rubbed against Austin’s firm, round bubble butt, the huge cock head pressing against the furry, tight hole, smearing ooze all around.

“Oh fuck yeah dad, feels so amazing,” Austin breathed. “So fuckin’ strong, just holding me in place,” he said.

“You’re so light, son, you weigh nothing to me,” Beef grunted through gritted teeth. “Gotta fuck you so bad, kid, uuuuhhhhrrrrffff,” the monster rumbled.

“Press against my hole harder, Jon,” Austin whispered.

Jon’s eyes widened and a wave of emotion flooded into him as Austin used his real name. “Austin, I love you so much,” Jon groaned. The pressure from Jon’s cock became more and more insistent, pressing harder against Austin’s tight hole until it gave way.

“You’re so big, so perfect, and I had so much fun today, you mean more to me than you’ll ever know, dad,” Austin breathed.

Jon teared up and he became totally overwhelmed by Austin’s words. “I’m going to fill you up with my love, every inch,” Jon grunted and he pushed his cock in harder.

Austin’s tight hole wrapped itself around Jon’s cock head like they were made to fit together. Austin groaned loudly, his stepdad stretching him out in a way he had never felt before.

Jon pressed down harder, easing Austin down slowly but relentlessly with perfect control. “Oh my god Sir, it feels so incredible,” the huge muscle bear groaned. “You’re so fuckin’ tight… and I’m so fuckin’ HUGE!” Jon boomed.

“Yeah that’s right, bull, so massive!” Austin groaned as his stepdad’s cock invaded him. “And you’re, ahhhh, just gonna keep, unnnfff, growing BIGGER!”

“FUCK YEAH,” Jon roared as he pushed and pushed, faster and harder now, Austin sliding inexorably down Jon’s shaft. “So big, so thick, so STRONG!” Jon grunted until Austin was all the way in, 14” long and as thick as a beer can filling Austin.

Heat and pleasure and pain radiated through every nerve of Austin’s body, and he breathed deeply and moaned and shuddered as his dad lifted him up slowly, then slammed him back down hard.

“Unnnffff, fuck!” Jon grunted, his voice shaking with lust. He slammed Austin down again, making him cry out. “RrrrrRRRuuuuFFffffuck,” the big man groaned. Again. “OOOHHHHHH yeah!”

Jon kept this up for several minutes, slowly lifting Austin up and slamming him back down in mid-air, his incredible strength lifting the 230lb jock like up and down like he weighed nothing, his cock impaling his stepson again and again and again. Ripples of pleasure shattered Jon’s mind over and over until his eyes glazed over. His body was soon covered in a shiny gleam of sweat, the sweat dripping until the rug underneath them was dark and damp.

Austin leaned in closer and pressed his lips against Jon’s, their tongues intermingling with each other, pressing and probing as they made love, grunting and rubbing their beards together. Jon increased his pace as their kissing intensified, each of them breathing hard through their noses, Jon’s heady pit musk filling the room as he exerted himself, the stink becoming the dominant smell in the room and overriding Austin’s.

“Mmmoooore,” Jon groaned as his cock swelled thicker and his balls tightened. “MMMOOOOOORRRE!” he growled as he increased speed, Austin’s ass slamming down harder and harder.

“That’s right, bull,” Austin groaned, his voice quavering with each thrust. “You’re just gonna keep growing bigger, aren’t you?” he asked.

“Fuck YEAH,” Jon growled. “Fuckin’ BIGGER!” he bumped his head against the ceiling to emphasize his height. “Already so fuckin’ HUGE, but just gonna keep GROWING MORE!!” the monster groaned.

“Hell yeah, pup, my big bull, unstoppable GROWTH, you haven’t even started to grow yet, you’re gonna get so much BIGGER still!” Austin moaned. “Look at yourself in the mirror, dad, just look at the size and POWER you have!”

Jon turned and saw himself in the full-length mirror. He gasped at what he saw. His massive biceps bulged with power, a huge round peak flexing with every thrust, lifting and pushing his big jock son up and down like he was a child. His round gut bounced and jiggled, Austin’s hard cock pressing against it and smearing precum against its hard, furry expanse. His shoulders and traps consumed his neck, and his thick beard trailed down until it brushed against his shelf-like pecs. His enormous legs bulged with power, swollen with a huge pump from the gym, and his whole body was red and ruddy with exertion, slick and shiny with sweat. Austin’s round, bulbous ass wrapped tightly around his massive cock, which was red and slick and pulsed with thick veins as he watched it go in and out of Austin’s hole. He was an absolute beast, and deep down he knew he was only just beginning to tap into his potential for size, power, and obedience.

“Goddamn I’m so fuckin’ BIG,” Jon grunted, rearing his head back and growling with pleasure.

“I’m gonna keep feeding you and breeding you, dad, gonna force more and more growth into your enormous muscle bull body!” Austin grunted, his own cock swelling closer to climax as it rubbed against Jon’s firm gut.

“Uuuuhhhhffff, Sir, that sounds so good, I need that so much, I need MORE!” Jon boomed. He looked in the mirror again and thought of how much smaller he was a few months ago and laughed. He owed everything to Austin, his little Sir, his perfect, sexy stepson who was writhing with pleasure in his arms at this very moment.

Jon looked into Austin’s eyes, and then two of them connected, madly in love with each other with an intensity that overwhelmed both of them.

“I’m… I’m gonna…” Jon groaned.

“Yeah daddy?” Austin said.

“I love you so fuckin’ MUCH, son, now take daddy’s big fuckin’ LOAD!!!!” Jon roared.

“Yeah!” Austin moaned and both of them exploded at the same time, Austin’s load spraying all over Jon’s torso and Jon’s jetting inside Austin so forcefully that Austin could feel his insides filling with the warmth of his dad’s potent muscle cum.

They both shot spurt after spurt of cum, fueled by their epic gym session, public play, and enormous lunch. Cum gushed and rubbed between each other and dripped down to the floor until the room reeked of brawny alpha males.

Jon lifted Austin up until he heard a slick, slurping *pop*. Austin groaned at the sudden emptiness he felt without Jon’s cock inside of him. Jon lowered Austin, sliding him against his slick torso, until his feet hit the ground, still holding him in his arms gently. He looked down at him and smiled.

“I love you, little Sir,” Jon said, then leaned down for another kiss. Austin tilted his neck back and opened his mouth, tasting his muscle pup’s tongue.

When they came up for air, Austin couldn’t help but smile. “I love you too, pup. Now, how about we shower?”

“As long as we can do it together and that we don’t have to wash my pits,” Jon rumbled, swelling out his chest bigger.

“Heh, we’re gonna freak out all my dorm mates even more with you walking around looking like that,” Austin said and rubbed the cum and sweat mixture into his dad’s furry chest, causing the hair to curl into ringlets.

“Mmmm yeah? I love that,” Jon grunted, realizing the things he would have found embarrassing or humiliating a few months ago turned him on immensely now. “We should keep the curtains open in the shower so everyone can see. Who’s going to stop us?”

Austin shook his head. “Jon, I can’t just send you back home after this. We share something so powerful when we’re together,” Austin said, stepping closer and wrapping his arms as far as he could around Jon. “I need to be closer to you, to be your Sir and help you maximize these incredible gifts you have,” Austin said, rubbing his hands up and down his stepdad’s enormous arms. “I’m going to find a way to take the rest of my classes online so I can live with you at home. How does that sound?”

Austin looked up at Jon and saw that the big man had tears welling in his eyes. “Do you mean it, Sir?” Jon said, his voice shaking.

“Yes pup, I do, I need you, I need you every day,” Austin said as he buried his face into Jon’s furry chest.

“I want that so much, Sir, you would make me the happiest, luckiest pup in the world!” Jon said as he reached down until his hands cupped Austin’s meaty ass. He lifted Austin up and squeezed him harder than ever.

Austin groaned as his giant muscle bull hugged him hard. “We can fuck and lift and eat and grow bigger and bigger together, finally!” Austin wheezed.

Jon squeezed him even more tightly, his cock throbbing and his muscles bulging “Fuck yes!” he roared before leaning down to make out with Austin again.

• Like 29