Hello all, long time guest, first time writer. I am typing this out on my phone and don't have access to a computer, so I apologize if it seems a little bit choppy. This part will mostly be set up, with much more action in the next chapters. Any feedback would be helpful. 

Chapter 1

It was an early mid summer morning as Zach was nearing his home. He had just graduated college and spent the remainder of his lease at school before returning back home. Zach had found a position near home, and to celebrate his dad wanted to taken him on a beach trip before starting work. Thankfully, he has already sold away most of his apartment furnishings leaving Zach with only a few things to stuff in his hatchback. 

Meanwhile, Mark was eagerly waiting for his sons arrival at home. At 45, Mark was 5'11, had short, conservative, grey hair, naturally broad shoulders, soft blue-eyes, and a strong jawline. He'd always been in good shape but spent a lot of time building muscle while his son was away at college. Mark started partly because of how much of a hole Zach not being at home left for him. Mark thought a lot of Zach and wanted to spend more time with him and was elated that his son would be returning home.

As Zach pulled in and got out of the car, Mark went out to greet him. 

"Welcome home son!" as he walked over and tightly hugged Zach. As Zach was being squeezed by his father he remembered how much his father had been growing. He felt his dad's bulging arms, and massive chest against him. He'd always admired his dad and wanted to be just like him - successful, happy, great father, and as of recently... Muscle freak. Zach had many of his dad's physical characteristics, was 6'0 with a similarly conservative blonde haircut, blue eyes, and square jaw. Zach had a fairly athletic build he got from his father - a nice built chest, strong frame, and flat stomach but was nowhere near his dad's size. 

"Wow, dad! It seems like every time I see you, you've packed on some more muscle. How big are you now? " 

Mark replied, "Oh, around 240 now," he said with a grin, lifting up his arms to flex. Grunting, his biceps balled up into huge baseball sized lumps, his tight t-shirt riding up on his frame to reveal his lower abs and showing a nicely outline of his massive pecs. "I can't believe how big I'm getting. Brett's really helped me these past few years." Brett was the next door neighbor. When Zach went into college, Mark decided to befriend Brett who was into bodybuilding. He was 34, 5'9, had dark-brown hair, hazel eyes, a charming all-American man, and was truly massive around 275 pounds of lean muscle mass.

"By the way I forgot to tell you," Mark stated, "your mom went away with some of her friends on a cruise. She wanted us to have a vacation for the men, so invitied Brett along if that's fine." 

Zach's cock twitched a little when he had heard this. Zach always knew that he was gay but Brett certainly confirmed it for him. Zach loved muscle beasts. Honestly, Zach wasn't sure where the envy stopped and the attraction began, especially when it came to Brett.

Zach was always excited when Brett came around. In fact, he remembered the first time he saw Brett. He was outside doing yardwork and stopped to talk to his dad. Zach saw him from the kitchen window, as he stopped and stared at Brett. He was shirtless with sweat glistening over his perfectly sculpted body, leaning up against a shovel. His pecs and arms were pumped and red from all the activity and his abs were like perfect columns holding up the rest of his body. Zach started to get a little flushed in the face thinking about it. 

"Son, is that fine?" 

As Zach snapped back into reality, "Uh, oh, yeah. That's perfect!" 

"Great, I'll help you get your stuff inside. We're leaving as soon as your ready," as Mark picked up some of Zach's tote bags and his muscular biceps bulging.

Soon thereafter Zach had everything put away and already packed his bags to leave for the beach. He put his suitcase back into his dad's SUV and not too long after Brett came out of his house with suitcases in hand followed by Mark. 

"Hey, man!?" Brett called out to Zach as he approached, "long time no see." 

Brett was wearing a black t-shirt that was hanging on for dear life. His traps were pushing out of top. The shirt was so tight around his chest you could see the ruffles as a sign it was being stretched to the breaking point. His biceps pushed the sleeves up his arm so that they were nearing his shoulder. He was also wearing some khaki shorts that were completely filled up with his quads and left very little to the imagination. 

"Hey, Brett. I'm doing well, I hope you are?" Zach gulped and became nervous, realizing he answered a question that wasn't asked of him. How was he going to keep calm this whole week in the presence of his buff dad and hot neighbor. 

"Doing well, excited for this beach trip. I finally going to show off my summer body a bit!" as Brett smiled, "seems like you and your dad are ready to show yours as well!" 

Zach blushed while simultaneously feeling a little self-conscious. He had certainly kept fit in college but really didn't have an aim of getting huge due to studying all the time.

"Well, I'm not as big as you and dad" 

"No worries, Zach. Look how big your dad got at his age, you still got plenty of time." said Brett as he put his luggage into the trunk. 

"Hey Brett, sorry to butt in but did you make sure to get that Grey suitcase" 

"Yep, I already put it in the back in a safe spot. "

"Great, thanks for getting that for me! " 

Zach was perplexed as to what might be in the suitcase, and why it was so important to his dad. Zach quickly moved on as his dad and Brett were hopping in the car. Zach got in the front seat with his dad who spilled over into his seat, and Brett was sitting in the middle bench with the seat belt snugly between his pecs. It was going to take a lot to get these two of Zach's mind, as he wisely placed a pillow over his hardening cock. 

After a 6 hour car ride we had finally made it to our destination. My dad had booked a large ocean-front house in the Outer Banks of North Carolina for us to stay in. It was a beautiful house painted a light blue. Mark slowly pulled forward into the parking underneath the wooden deck of the home. As we got out to stretch our stiff muscles, the sound of the ocean waves breaking against the shore were all around and the wind blew fiercely. Zach took a glance at his dad. His taut muscles pushing up against his t-shirt as he brought his arms into the air to stretch. His face had a five-o-clock shadow on it. Zach tried to make it seem like he wasn't staring but it was hard to not notice how intently his eyes followed his dad's swollen muscles. 

Then as Brett was stretching he noticed himself in the window of the car. He hadn't noticed how big he really was getting. He stopped and started flexing into the car window. He flexed his biceps as his sleeves pushed up, and started popping his pecs up and down. His shirt felt so good on him. Tight everywhere. God, he felt so powerful in the moment. Both Mark and Zach tried hard to not let him see that they were staring at him doing this. 

Everyone carried their luggage up the stairs as Mark put in the code for the lock. The house was decorated in a mix of light pastel blues and white. The kitchen and living room were open with a staircase pushed up near the doors to the balcony on the other end of the kitchen. 

Brett spoke up after examining the house, "I'm ready to go to the beach. I haven't seen the ocean in so long! I don't care what you guys do but I'm going down now."

"Hold up, big guy. We'll go with you. Let's get situated first." replied Mark, "Zach, if you want you can take one of the rooms upstairs and Brett and myself will take the downstairs. That way you can have your own space."

"Thanks dad. That sounds like a plan to me," Zach said as he started to climb the stairs. He found the largest room with a queen sized bed and stripped down to put on his bathing suit. 

Meanwhile, Brett came into Mark's room. Both were shirtless and had their bathing suits on. They both caught each other staring, as they often had in moments like these. 

Brett saw Mark remembering how small he used to be. Now, standing before him, was a man with a body men half his age would only dream of. He couldn't believe how progressively hotter Mark had become. Mark wasn't as large as himself but his handsome face and lean muscled body just completely turned him on. 

Likewise, Mark thought about how truly massive Brett had become. How his abs had slowly turned from a 6-pack to mountainous 8-pack abs. His back had grown so wide that he barely fit any clothes that he wore. He'd never seen anyone nearly as big Brett and he craved how big Brett was making him. 

"Hey - uh - Mark, I have that suitcase with Zach's present here." 

"Great let's keep it here with me. I can't wait to give it to him," as Mark smiled slyly, "It'll be a dream come true for more than just him." 

They quickly gathered in the living room when they heard Zach coming down. Zach saw the two muscle gods standing in the living room with just their thigh length swimming suits. Both of them clearly had been working their bodies and losing fat for this trip. Mark and Brett muscles were ripped and were as hard as rock. Their waists were thin and were laughably small compared to their broad backs and huge shoulders. Zach had to carry a towel around his waist just to keep his hard on from showing. He felt so small compared to them. 

"Great, you're down. Let's go before we lose too much daylight!" said Mark 

They all set up their chairs at the beach near the water but not without attention. People all around us were staring at Mark, Brett . Groups of women and men would come up to Mark and Brett and take pictures with them. It was easy to tell by their rock hard bulges they enjoyed the attention. 

After the crowds subsided the group finally were able to take time just to relax and enjoy themselves. They sunbathed, read, and make small talk amongst themselves. Not to mention the occasional glances they would give one another. Eventually, Mark went back in to order pizza for dinner and to have some moments to himself. Meanwhile, Zach and Brett went out to the water to mess around in the waves. 

"You know, your dad's a good guy. I'm

glad we've become friends since you've been away at college. He's really missed you being around," said Brett to Zach. 

"I'm glad you've been there for him. You've certainly done a great job with him physically." 

"Certainly. He's responded to the training so well. Although, it doesn't seem like your mom is very appreciative of the mass he's put on." 

"I think he's looks great. I hope he continues to grow more and more. I hope you do too." 

Zach stared at Brett's pecs the whole time as the water ran off of them after each wave. 

"You know I've seen you staring at methe whole time." breaking Zach of his gaze 

"Oh no, uh, I'm not staring at you, uhm, now..." Zach fumbled 

"Not just now, ever since we've met I've seen you looking me. I'm not going to lie and say I didn't like it. A young man looking up to me, wanting what I have. So go on, take a feel. I know you want to..." 

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ro20316

• Bear

• OldFashioned

• Tjdonger

Chapter 2

Mark trudged his way up through the sand back to the house, catching the glimpse of some passersby. He was feeling tired from the long car ride and just wanted some moments to himself. Mark walked inside towards his the bathroom down the hallway as he struggled to strip the wet trunks off his massive quads. He quickly gathered his tolietries eager to wash off the sand from the beach that seemed to get everywhere. 

Mark quickly walked straight to the shower and turned on the warm water. He had grown to love nice, warm showers. The heat and steam felt really nice in helping him loosen up and relax some of his muscles. The water hit his massive pecs, splashing it into his face. Mark had really begun to enjoy the subtle ways in which his muscles caused small things like this to happen. The more massive he had become the more frequent and intense such occasion became. When he sat down on chairs they began to creek under his weight. How lighter everything around him had become. The attention and compliments he got from everyone around him - well, with the exception of his wife, which he resented. He knew she'd be talking about how disgustingly large I had become with her friends, an opinion that her friends didn't share. 

As he squirted shampoo into his hand he thought - if he was being honest, he wasn't really doing it for her anyhow. Whenever Mark had first met Brett, he became obsessed with muscles. Sure, he was well-built before. But afterwards he realized how badly he wanted the strength and power that came with Brett's body. Everybody respected Brett and listened to him. Not to mention, he noticed how much his son liked to look at Brett. Mark always wanted Zach's approval, as he moved away to college he feared that Zach would just want to have nothing to do with him. Mark understood that everyone needs to grow and find their own place in this world but Mark hoped he wouldn't forget his parents in the process. As soon as Mark built some muscle, it was very obvious that Zach wouldn't be forgetting Mark anytime soon. Some of the stares and attention Zach gave to Brett slowly started to direct towards Mark.

Eventually, Brett became more than simply an idol but a close friend. They were very open with each other. During the whole process, Mark had become somewhat of a father figure to Brett. Although Brett was certainly bigger Mark's mature face and gray hair gave him a sense of wisdom that he could tell Brett craved. Mark and Brett has spent so much time together the past few years building up our muscles together. It was hard for Mark not to associate his own muscles with Brett. There certainly was a chemistry between the two that neither could deny but Mark hadn't quite come to terms with yet. 

Mark rinsed out his hair as he then lathered up his muscular body with soap. He thought to himself how excited he was to have his best friend, and son together on a trip together. He knew that they would be making so many memories this week, thinking about how excited he was to give his son his graduation present. 

As he turned off the shower he had finally been brought back out of his thoughts into reality by the mirror in front of him. It was steamed up a little for the shower but was beginning to clear up. As it did, Mark came face-to-face with his own body. He smiled as he saw had ripped and massive he'd become. Knowing how hard he worked to impress his son and friend. Mark took his towel and wiped off the mirror so that he could really see his own body in all of it's glorious detail.

Mark saw his body glistening with water - similar to the first time he remembered meeting Brett outside doing yard work. He saw in himself what had started his muscle obsession - wet, massive, ripped, enviable, muscular body. Mark started to breathe heavily as his thick pecs heaved up and down. He brought both of his arms and put them behind his hand, sucking in his taut stomach doing a vaccum pose. He loved the way his biceps and triceps flared up in the mirror. How thin his waist was and how defined his abs were on top of his cavernous stomach. Mark was so lean for someone nearing 240 pounds, thanks to hard work (and a little help from outside sources). 

Mark let air into his stomach again as his abs were brought back into full attention. He looked down at himself and could barely see to the floor. All he could see were a pair of veiny, rock-hard pecs. They had a light dusting of dark, graying hairs. Mark reached out to cup his left pec with his hand. He was amazed about how it hardly fit over it at all, squeezing and massaging it intermittently. In his opinion his pecs were the crown jewel of his inhuman body. As he looked at them in the mirror more his modest dick began to stiffen. 

They looked massive compared to his 32" waist. His Adonis belt being obscured up by his massive oblique muscles, a muscle on his body the he could say with confidence was larger than Brett's. His quads like tree trunks and calves that were hard as steel. He began to massage them, flex them and try to make a dent. Even with his powerful arms, Mark couldn't. Mark couldn't take it - he began to stroke his dick. He felt amazing, powerful, attractive everything he wanted to be. He started to feel up his own 6-pack. They were large, defined bricks of muscles that had large crevices between them. He even caught a glimpse of the muscles that had begun to develop in his jaw that made his handsome face look even more full and slightly youthful, yet manly. He stroked his dick more and more as he felt all of the muscles that an average man will never develop in their lifetime. 

What was even better was knowing that his son could grow to be like him. It obvious Zach already had an athletic build but he knew his son could be bigger, Mark knew that his son wanted to be bigger. Zach could eventually have all that Mark, and Brett had - possibly even more. It was all too much as Mark felt his dick begin to pulsate as cum volleyed out. As he was spent, he started to catch his breath as fell to his knees. He always enjoyed his growing body but this was the first time he had made himself orgasm from his own reflection. It felt so good and it made himself feel so positive about his own mature body. 

[...] 

Meanwhile back on the beach Brett kept enticing Zach. 

"Dude, it's fine. No one's paying attention to us out here. Even if they were, half of the people on this beach have felt me up today, what's one more?" 

"I have always wanted to touch your muscles. I find them pretty uh..." 

"Pretty what, hot? Yup, I agree." Brett chuckled, "I remember being your age. I had a boss that was massive. I remember thinking how badly I wanted to outgrow him and I have. I remember wanting to touch someone muscles - there's no shame in it. Embrace it, embrace yourself."

Zach began to rub Brett's pecs. Thinking to himself how massive they were, his dad had some big ones but Brett took them to a new level. The cleavage between them cast a dark shadow in the center of his body. 

"Good choice, they're one of my favorite parts of my body," said Brett. 

"If I had you're body I don't know if I could keep my hands to myself," replied Zach slowly moving down to Brett's abs as Brett stood up straight to ensure the water wouldn't cover them completely. 

Brett loved the compliments, he took inspiration from them. They made him feel great about himself. But being somewhat in the closet he always struggled with allowing himself to be open with those around him. It was rare Brett would clue anybody to his sexuality, he didn't enjoy being open about it. He always put on a facade of being strong and masculine by building his muscles and commanding others respect. That's why Brett loved Mark, he could feel open and let down his guard with him a little bit. Now he had the chance to do so with his son, with a little confidence boost on top. 

"I want to be like you so badly. I remember seeing you for the first time talking to my dad. You were shirtless, sweaty, red, and pumped up from all that yard work. You're like a walking fantasy." 

Hearing this made Brett certainly a little stiff, "Please keep talking like that. Please," he moaned. 

Zach moved down to his biceps, "Could you show be a double-bi. I love how large it makes your arms," and the continued on with the story, "I remember seeing the size difference between you and dad. You are so much younger but were so developed. You knew it too, taking your shirt off like that for the neighbors to see. Moving bags of rocks and mulch around like it was nothing. Now you've helped to make dad beast too."

"Explore here for a while, little man," as Brett took moved Zach's hands to his back, "And I wanted your dad to see me. He's probably the most handsome man I've ever seen. I am glad to know that he has a son that likes muscles as much as he does." 

Both Zach and Brett were loving this interaction. Both of their dicks were hard as a rock, as Zach continued to explore Brett's massive back whose wingspan was was well over twice the size of his waist. They kept moaning. Thankfully no one was close enough to recognize what was happening. 

Zach finally spoke up, "How big do you want to get? " 

Brett groaned just thinking of his answer, "I never want to stop. Oh God, I want to keep outgrowing my whole wardrobe. Emmm, yeah. I want to only be able to wear tank tops everywhere because it's the only thing that'll fit my arms. FUCK, I absolutely need the power! " Both Zach and Brett edged closer and closer to orgasm. 

Zach slipped his hands under the water feeling up Brett's unbelievable glutes as he flexed them. Brett felt Zach's budge against his own back as he felt his dick stretch to the limit. 

"Please don't... Ugh... Stop growing... Daddy." Zach grinding up against his glutes as he let load loose, while Brett felt himself up. That comment drove Brett to the end as he released volleys of cum underwater. 

They both stayed still for a couple of moments. Brett eventually broke the silence,"I have never felt so massive in my life. I loved every second but your dad is probably waiting for us, we should he back now." 

Here's some inspiration for Brett. I named the character after this bodybuilder as well. I don't really have an inspiration for Zach or Mark, just been looking at Brett a lot lately.

img_1_1665832499604.jpg

Chapter 3:

Mark eventually was able to pick himself up after jacking off to his own body. He had lost track of time after worshipping his own body. He looked at the clock and noticed that Zach and Brett would be back any moment. Mark quickly put on his boxer briefs, gym shorts, and tight red t-shirt. Each article of clothing hugged Mark's body in all the right ways. Mark made sure to style up his hair again. Then picked up his phone to call a local pizza joint that he always ordered from at the outer banks. He enjoyed just taking the first night at the beach just relaxing before going to their grocery store the following day. 

Afterwards, Mark stretched out on the cloth couch and relaxed his body and sat in peaceful silence. Mark soon realized Zach and Brett had been out there quite a while. He was glad they got to spend some time between just themselves. Mark was attentively aware of how much Zach admired Brett, but they hadn't really gotten to know each other outside their relationship to himself. 

After getting through the first episode, Mark heard a car door slam. The pizza man deliverer must've been here. He hopped up and went to go find his wallet to pay for the pizza. Then walked out to the deck to meet them delivery worker. 

As Mark walked outside he heard, "Woh dude, you're massive. Do you compete!?" as he stared at Brett, who presumably just walked up from the beach with Zach. 

The delivery man himself was quite a specifmen himself. He was a young man around 20 years old with a nice set of arms stretching the sleeves. 

"Thanks dude. I don't really compete too often. Mostly just getting big for situations like these," said Brett, laughing with a big grin. 

"Bro, if I could cop a feel of your arms I could forgo my tip." 

"No need to do that, I will let you do it for free," as Brett's arms exploded as he flexed his arms. 

Mark interjected, "before you do that, let me go ahead and pay and let you two go on with that," walking down the deck to the delivery man, handing him 100$ bill. "Keep the change" 

Mark and Zach headed back into the house with the pizza, while Brett stood outside talking to the delivery man letting him feel up his biceps. Brett hadn't been getting this much attention in a long time. It certainly made him feel really big and gave him a much needed ego boost. Eventually, the delivery man pulled himself away after realizing he still had a couple more deliveries to make. Brett met back up with Mark and Zach, both of which already started digging. Brett likewise was absolutely famished. He didn't even think about rinsing off the sand and changing out of bathing suit. 

They all sat around devouring the pizza loaded with all sorts of meat. 

"This stuff is so good. I am glad I finally get to cheat a little and eat something more than pounds of chicken and eggs," Brett mentioned. 

"You deserve it, big guy! You've been working hard to build up those muscles. Sometimes you need a reward. If you keep eating you'll grow up to be big and strong, just like me," said Mark, popping his pecs from his shirt, laughing. 

Zach was just glad that he got to be a part of these two muscle gods, but constantly being turned on was really tiring him. His dick has been rock hard essentially all day long. His dad and Brett were constantly bringing attention to their muscular bodies, flexing them, and relishing in the outside attention from everyone around them. He wanted to go upstairs and just recharge for the rest of the night. He finished up his 4th piece of pizza as his stomach bloated up for the large amounts of dough and meat. It was nearing 8:00 at this point. It was early for Zach but he had a drove a couple hours home early in the morning and then sat in the car to the outerbanks for several hours. 

"Hey guys, I think I am going to bed. It's been a long day and I'm feeling super tired," as he got up and began to climb the stairs. 

"Oh, alright. Goodnight son," Mark called out as his son disappeared into the crook of the stairs. 

"It's been a wonderful day, Mark. I'm so glad that you invited me to come along. It's been a long time since I have been on a vacation with people that I actually care about," said Brett as he looked at Mark. 

"Dude, of course! We've spent so much time together these past few years I'm sorry that I didn't invite you sooner. It's nice to have someone around that I feel comfortable around," Mark said, looking down at the table, "with Zach being gone and my wife's relationship souring without having Zach to hold us together it's been lonely. I look forward to our daily workouts everyday. It makes me feel great getting pumped with you every day. Knowing how large you've helped me the grow it just really makes me some hope. What I'm trying to say, is it's nice to finally have a friend."

"I'm glad you see me that way. I have to admit it was getting a little lonely on my end before we started working out," Brett thought of how hard it was to come to term with his sexuality.

He knew how he felt about other men but he couldn't seem to overcome the shame. He was bullied in school for being scrawny and his dad drilled a strong sense of masculinity in him. He felt that loving other men was somehow weak, unbecoming of such a masculine man. He needed to build his muscles because he needed other people to know he was a man - a strong man that others could rely on. He was scared to open up to other men but he felt so safe and comfortable around Mark. He was a man's man who loved building his muscle just as much as he did. 

Brett continued, "I loved being able to help build you up. I remember how small you were when we first met. You had the good makings for growing but your chest and arms were tiny," he grinned, "but now you're more of a man than anyone could ever dream of, even myself." 

Hearing Brett say this perked both of their interests. This spark ignited within both of them, of deep-seated desires of both of them. 

"Well, thanks Brett. I really do appreciate that," Mark said as he blushed, "I'm glad you helped me to arrange the gift for my son. It's a shame that he went to bed so early tonight but hopefully we'll be able to give it to him sometime this week. He's going to love it, I know. All thanks to you," as he smiled wildly. 

"No worries, man. I know it's somewhat of a gift for all of us, really" 

The conversation began to die down a bit as both Brett and Mark cherished their warm conversations. 

Eventually, Brett realized that he hadn't taken a shower yet! He could feel a few grains of sands uncomfortably rubbing up against his thighs and his bare torso was still exposed. He broke the silence, "Mark, do you mind if I take a shower? I realize that I am still in my bathing suit. Can you wait here and we can continue soon." 

"Of course, go ahead. I am not tired yet so I will certainly be up for longer." 

"Great. Be out soon." Brett jumped up and went into his room to grab his clothes. He picked out a really tight white beater and a black pair of short compression pants. Moving into the hallway bathroom he placed his clothes down and stripped down, slowly pulling off his trunks off. Brett had noticed he had gotten a really nice tan today from the beach. It really accentuated his boyish good-looks and made him look less pasty. While checking himself out he noticed that there was a small pool of a white substance on the counter. He got close to inspect it and noticed that it was cum. 

He knew it must have been Mark's. He's the only one who possibly could've used this restroom. It seemed like Mark had himself a good time simultaneously to Brett and Zach's encounter in the ocean. Seeing where the point of impact was it was pretty clear that Mark was standing in front of the mirror - he must've been looking at himself. Getting lost in his own muscle. Brett's dick started getting hard yet again seeing what thoughts must've been going through his head. Mark absolutely loved his own muscles and there was no denying it. Brett knew he'd help him get there, to become an absolute beast constantly hungry for more muscle. Brett proceeded to turn on the shower, so that he could hurry back to confront Mark. 

Meanwhile, Mark decided to do a few body weight exercises. He had a hard time finding a place with its own gym but he thought he could at least pump himself up a bit throughout the week. He got down on the floor and started doing push-ups. Mark weight a good bit but he felt so light, his developed chest and arms were more than enough to lift up his frame. Eventually, as he did more and more he became gradually exhausted. He could feel the blood rushing to his arms and chest until he eventually collapsed. He got up and started lunging in place constantly switching his legs back and forth. His shorts began riding up on his legs exposing his meaty quads. Mark looked down and saw how massive they were. Veins snaked across them and they began to bulge from exertion. As he heard the water turn off in the bathroom he got down on his back and started to do crunches. His abs started to bunch up. They were marble slabs holding up his powerful chest. There was a slight gray dusting over his entire body as he hadn't shaved in a few days. His whole body just oozed testosterone, Mark had never been so confident in his own body as he had suddenly become on this trip. 

As Mark exhausted his body he relaxed, stretched out on the floor breathing heavily. Immediately, the bathroom door swung open. Brett saw Mark heaving on the floor with his pecs moving up and down. His entire body started to gain a pretty good pump. Mark saw Brett in his wife beater and tight compression shorts - the outline of his large dick bulged out. 

"Exhausted, old man?" Brett said laughing. 

As Mark was catching his breathe, "Uh *huff* a little *huff* just getting *huff* a little pump. *huff * I think it worked." 

"I also noticed you had a little fun in the bathroom while we were at the beach," Brett said with a wide smile. 

"Yeah, I got a little caught up to say the least. I just caught a glimpse of my body in the mirror and got carried away," Mark stated as he remained on the floor. 

"I'm can't blame you! I can't claim that your body doesn't turn me on a little too." 

Brett had never said anything like this to Mark before. It was obvious there were some hints Brett felt this way but never had it been verbalized. Hearing an absolute beast like Brett who was clearly much larger made Mark really horny. It was the attention his wife hadn't given him. It was the attention he desired from everyone around him. But hearing Brett say it just took Mark to a whole new level. 

"Oh god, I loved hearing that," Mark said in a soft voice as Brett walked over to him. 

Brett's bulge had become more and more apparent, as did Mark's. 

"Uh, Mark do you mind if I get a little bit closer look at you," Brett said in a shaky voice, "I'd like to take a look you." 

"I'd actually really like that," moaned Mark. 

Brett got right in front of Mark on the floor. He crouched down and got on top of Mark. Mark saw the absolute god on top of him. His back was so wide and absolutely engulfed Mark's lean body. Both of them started to breathe heavily. Brett pinned Mark's arms to the ground as he slowly lowered his face to Mark's 

Brett lightly breathed, "I can't believe that this is actually happening. It has taken me so long to accept these feelings I've had for you. You're mature muscles just drive me absolutely wild." 

Mark replied, "I can't believe it either. Having an absolute muscle god pinning me down, getting up closer and personal. The man who's grown me into the man I am today." 

Brett slowly lowered his head and kissed his muscular friend. Mark responded likewise and exchanged his tongue with him as well. They both gave approving groans and noises. Brett took the collar of Mark's shirt and pulled, lifting his head from the floor as they continued to kiss. 

"Do you mind if we take this in my room?" Mark said as he broke his kiss momentarily. 

They both scrambled to get up as Mark took Brett's hand walking him to his room. There was a couple small lamps that were on that left the room with a romantic aura. 

"God, you're so big. Such a young virile bull." whispered Mark into Brett's ear as Mark brought him to a wall, leaning him against it. Mark noticed how Brett's muscles completely filled in his wife beater, as his traps pushed up the straps. Mark looked down at his own red shirt and saw his big pair of pecs. This inspired Mark to show some of his prowess. Mark resumed kissing Brett and then immediately clasped Brett's monster pecs. Mark pushed him against the wall then pushed Brett up the wall. 

Brett was surprised by this display of strength as his feet dangled from the wall. He wasn't used to others displaying their power on him and it drove him crazy. 

"Yeah, you liked that didn't you? Being the big guy you're used to be the stronger one. You've helped me to understand the power that is possible, and it's time for you to see me display it." 

This instantly made Brett completely hard. "Please show me! Please show me more, my muscle daddy!" As Brett's pecs became sore from where Mark had been pushing up on his chest. 

Mark slowly let Brett down and guided him to the bed and laid him down. Mark grabbed the straps from the wifebeater, as Brett shimmied to allow the short to come loose from his large back revealing his bare muscled torso. Brett's body looked perfect in the dim lighting of the room. It casts shadows in all the right places. He was left only with his black compression shorts that were pitching the largest tent Mark had ever seen (to be fair, he hadn't seen too many other dicks). 

Mark continued flexing his pumped up body. The red t shirt he was wearing was absolutely begging for relief. It was so tight that you could see each ab visably.

"FUCK, I gotta get this thing off now," Mark stopped and flexed his back as threads began to snap. He took his collar and ripped his shirt in two. The tattered remains hanging on his body as he moved his hands out of the sleeves. "Now that's more like it." 

Mark grabbed Brett's compression shorts and with much struggle helped to move them down from his legs. As the short slid down Brett's quads his 7" cock sprung out and slapped his lower abs. Brett sat up and gave a similar formality to Mark to help him to get out of his gym shorts and underwear. Mark's 8" engorged cock was revealed - something Brett didn't expect. All the clothes were tossed into a pile in the corner as Mark climbed on top of Brett - strattling his waist - who was laying down on his back. Mark eventually tossed himself next to Brett in the bed. They continued kissing and caressing each other's muscular bodies as they lay on their side. Mark began running his fingers through Brett's hair - Brett felt so cared for and comforted he could finally let his guard down. 

"There's so many things I could do you right now, Brett, I don't know where to start," Mark softly spoke to Brett. 

"I know where you can start. This may sound strange but I really want you to fuck my pecs." 

"That sounds so hot. That's my favorite part of your body." 

Mark got back on top of Brett and strattled his body until his dick was squarely in between Brett's mega-pecs. As soon as Brett felt Mark he placed he flexed his pecs trapping his friends dick in place. Mark began to slowly fuck his pecs, while Brett grabbed his own dick. Mark reached down to continue stroking Brett's hair while bucking his hips back and forth. Brett reciprocated by running his around Mark's huge muscular ass and torso. 

"Yeah, fuck those pecs really good, daddy. It feels so good knowing my prized possessions are getting some action." 

"Brett, your pecs are so powerful, your grip makes my dick feel like I'm fucking a tight hole," Mark moaned as his glutes kept rubbing against Brett's abs. 

"Daddy, we're going to have to do something else. My dick is about to explode and I am not ready for this to end," cried Brett. 

"Well, how about we get to the real thing then..." 

Brett relaxed his pecs as Mark began to scoot back down. Mark lifted up Brett's legs and commanded him to open his hole. Brett did as he was commanded. Mark guided his dick into Brett's hole and began to slowly, rhythmically fuck Brett. 

Brett began to weep. "Tell me if it's too much, Brett and we'll take it slower," as Mark leaned through Brett's legs to kiss him on the neck and stroke his face. 

"It's not that, Mark. I know that this might seem weird to you but it feels so good to be weak. To be manhandled and fucked by a strong, masculine daddy. I've been muscular for so long - mostly as a way to prove my worth to other people. I want people to see me as strong. To show them that I'm man enough. To show my dad that I'm not an embarrassment for being gay. 

I've tried giving up my anal virginity to so many men but I couldn't bring myself to do it. It made me feel so emasculated and effeminate. This time though, it feels so right. Being fucked by you makes me feel more like a man than anything on earth, daddy. "

"Brett, you're the most masculine man that I know. Every single day since we've met I've wanted to be as big as you. You're one of the few people that truly appreciates and understands all the hard work that has gone into each of these muscles. I feel so proud of you and what we've done together. I love being able to overpower you with my mature muscles. It feels so right, so natural. I promise that daddy will always take care of you. "

Mark began to look Brett right in the eyes as he began to fuck his perfect muscle hole. Brett was jerking his own cock as he was being pounded by his gray-haired daddy for a straight 10 minutes. 

"Brett, I think I'm about to come. Oh god, I feel it coming, let me pull out." 

I'm that moment, Brett immediately flexed his glutes to trap his lover's dick into his asshole. "No, please stay in. I want my daddy to breed me really good." 

Mark immediately exploded as he shot loads of cum into Brett's massive ass. Brett soon followed as he shot volley after volley of cum onto his massive pecs. Eventually, Brett relaxed his glutes and Mark took his dick out as a trail of cum fell out. Mark helped Brett with cleanup by licking up the cum from his pecs. 

"That was the best sex of my life," said the exhausted Brett. 

"Agreed." 

Afterwards, Mark layed down and brought Brett's head down on his lap and continue to stroke his short brown hair. Eventually falling asleep together cuddling. 

Excellent.  

And I loved the dad energy from Mark.  Very relatable for me; I'm not a 6 foot cut muscle dad, but I try to put that energy out just like that.  

Gotta always take care of your boy and help him grow into a good man.  

This one will kinda be a bit of a shorter chapter. Hopefully it's still good either way :)

Chapter 4:

Zach woke up peacefully as the sunlight began to trickle in through the wooden shades. He barely remembered going to bed last night, once he hit the pillow he was out like a light. He threw the covers off himself to reveal his body wearing only black briefs. He rubbed his hand up and down his torso and arms. He had a little bit of muscle on him - enough to give him a nice shape but very little definition. At college he certainly held his own in the men department. He was fortunate that he inherited his dad's good-looks. Only if he could've inherited his muscles too. He had gotten so much attention when he was in college but now his dad and Brett were stealing all of the attention. Rightfully, so. It's not everyday you anybody nearly as massive as them.

Zach's cock hardened already just thinking about their muscular bodies - their thick pecs and powerful biceps. Zach felt a little embarrassed to be around them, knowing how comparatively small he was. Maybe one day he could start working out with his dad and Brett, once he got settled into a schedule. 

Zach pulled himself up out of bed, yawning and stretching as he looked at himself in the large mirror attached to the dresser. He went to the mirror and fixed his hair a bit and pushed it into a slight semblance of the style he usually kept his straight, faded, blond hair. His face growing a slight bearded shadow. Zach never let his beard get beyond a stubble, it made him look masculine but kept the shape of his strong jawline. He was glad to see his dad still had thick hair, even as gray as it had become, hoping he would be able to keep his for a long while. It looked great on his dad and certainly made him more mature. 

Zach put on a light blue t shirt with a pair of his gym shorts and started to head downstairs. He'd noticed that it was extremely quiet. As he waddled down the last few steps and approached the kitchen he saw a note. It was from his dad. 

"Hey son! Brett and I decided to go to the grocery store to get some food for the rest of our trip. You weren't up so we thought we'd just go ourselves. Text me if you need us to get anything while we're out.

Love, 

Dad" 

Zach looked at the clock and saw it was nearly 10 o'clock. He knew he was tired but didn't know he had slept that long. Zach then noticed in the trash can next to him a red shirt. He noticed it was one of his dad's t-shirts and picked it up to inspect it. He held it up and immediately realized it was completely tattered and torn on the front side. He brought it up to his nose and took a sniff. It had a strong, manly odor. 

Zach thought to himself about what his dad must've done to it. His mind went in so many directions but he knew his dad must've torn it himself. Just thinking about it made Zach get stiff. He knew it probably got too small for him and he decided to show it who was boss. Zach could picture his big muscular dad flexing and getting an intense desire to hulkout, something he knew his mom probably wouldn't approve of. 

It was crazy how much more confident his dad had become over his college years. At first he switched from sweat shirts to t-shirts, then t-shirts to sleeveless shirts, eventually he found every excuse not to wear a shirt at all. At his work he began to be promoted rapidly. Everyone in the community respected Zach's father before but now they were in awe of him too. Now his dad had gotten to the point where tight shirts made him get off on his own power. 

Zach loved it. Every break he looked forward to come back to see how big his dad had gotten. Now the tattered shirt was proof of his strength. Zach closes his eyes and brought the shirt up to his face again. It smelt so wonderfully erotic as he dropped his pants and underwear. He grabbed his throbbing dick and started to jack off. Zach began to fantasize about his dad's spectacular size. He knew how bad his dad wanted to grow.

He began to think about his dad wearing this exact shirt and physically growing out of it. His dad standing in front of him physically straining from growth. 

"Oh FUCK look at my pecs. They're growing... Ugh... So... BIG. It won't stop. Ugh." as Zach thought about the seams of the collar snapping. 

Zach started to moan as he furiously stroked his dick, "Yes daddy grow for me. Grow out of your shirt. Rip it to pieces for me." 

Zach had been so horny the past couple of days the almost anything out him over the edge. He immediately busted a load all over the red shirt his dad had torn to pieces. His cum soaking it. Zach thought to himself how bad he wanted to be like his dad in every way. He wanted to grow up and become a venerable muscle daddy with gray hair. Zach wanted to know what having pecs so big you can't see past your own feet, like his dad. He couldn't even fathom the amount of attention from other gay men he would get. It turned him on so much. 

Zach quickly redisposed of the evidence so that his dad wouldn't notice. Eventually, Zach came down off the high off jacking off to his dad's ripped shirt. A bit of shame had begun to come over him. He wondered if his dad would ever accept him. His dad was the most masculine guy he'd ever met while Zach took cocks up his asshole. He loved his dad but he still treated Zach like a kid. Would he ever be man enough for his dad?

Not too long after a car door slammed and Mark and Brett walked into the door. Mark was wearing a black button up when with pineapple designs and yellow shorts on while Brett was wearing a white polo with black shorts. Both had tons of bags in their hands full of food to make the rest of the weeks meals. They were full with eggs, protein bars, chicken, steak, cheese, spices, herbs and fruits and vegetables of all sorts. 

"Hey sport," Mark said to Zach, "I don't know if you got our note but we just got back from the grocery store." 

"Yeah, I saw it. Thanks dad for letting me know. I was worried that it was too quiet down here." 

"Great," interjected Brett, "by the way. You're dad and I talked and we thought about chilling on the beach today and taking you out to dinner to celebrate your graduation. We have a special gift for you tonight but we'll have to wait until after to give it to you." 

"Sure, sounds great to me!" 

Mark grinned, "good I'm glad you're excited. I know we are. Now go get your swimming gear on and we'll head on out." 

Zach promptly went outside to grab his swimsuit he wore yesterday. He'd let it sit in the sun to dry and brought it upstairs to change. Surprisingly be beat Brett and his dad downstairs. He grabbed together some of his sunscreen and some personal items, as Brett and his dad were walking out of their rooms. Both wearing tiny speedos that barely covered everything as their glutes fit nicely into the pouch. Their bulges front and center for all to see. Now they were just teasing Zach. 

"Huh, seems like we had the same idea, Brett? You looking to tan a little today?" 

"You bet!" 

Zach knew that today at the beach was going to end with Brett and his dad getting a lot of attention again...