• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ro20316

• Bear

• OldFashioned

• Tjdonger

Chapter 5:

Zach followed sheepishly behind his dad and Brett at they strutted their freakish bodies, as they walked to where they had set up yesterday. Their ripped backs blocked out the view of everything in front of them. Zach hadn't ever seen many of the defined muscles on anyone before. Both of their quad were exposed to the warm sun. As expected, everyone began to stare again. Most hadn't ever met men this large and willing to put their sexy bodies in display. 

Brett and Mark threw out their beach towels on the ground as they put their bags down to retrieve their sunscreen. They both began rubbing the low spf lotion onto their bodies as Zach stood and stared. 

"Hey son, mind if you help me with my back. I can't quite reach back there," Mark sneered as he handed the bottle to his son, "my backs gotten a little too large for me to reach." 

"Uh, yeah, sure dad." Zach said nervously, not wanting to get hard for the whole beach to see, as he squirted some lotion in his hand. He began to rub his hands all over his dad's back. This was probably the closest Zach had ever gotten to his dad's muscles. He was impressed of how hard his back was and how narrow his lower back and waist was. 

"Son, make sure you get my lower body too, it's a little hard for me to get too. Don't be afraid to move things around if you need to." 

Mark loved being able to use this excuse to get his son to feel him up a little, especially when he started rubbing up near his strong muscular ass. He wanted to make sure he knew what a real man felt like. In addition, he wanted to let his son to feel what he could become. 

Brett spoke up, "I won't embarrass you like you're father did. Mark get over here and help me out now." Mark gladly complied, smiling knowing the night before he had just dominated and fucked Brett's ass. 

Meanwhile, a young man walked over to the three men. He was a college age guy who was on the shorter side. He had brown hair that was buzzed high and tight. He had a really nice athletic build. He had a nice broad chest that was developed and built abs. He was around 190 pounds and clearly a little nervous. He was exactly the type of guy that Zach would fuck around with in college. 

"Hey there! Uh. I am the life guard for this part of the beach. I've noticed you the last couple days and wanted to tell you that their both have inspirational bodies. Uh, Would you mind if I get a picture with you..." 

Brett and Mark grinned at each other, both shaking their heads. Mark spoke up,"of course, you're not looking too bad yourself." 

The life guard blushed, as he pulled out his phone, "Thanks, means a lot coming from someone like you." 

"Hey Zach, take our picture for us." Zach was a little ashamed by this. If there were a reason to start growing, it would be now. He wanted to be noticed by the hot life guard, and he honestly probably would if it were not the comparison between Brett and his dad. Zach quickly took the picture for them and handed it back. 

"Mind if I ask which of you two is stronger?" the lifeguard smiled, still blushing a little. 

Brett spoke up, "well, we can test it out, can't we, Mark?" 

"I don't see why not? Let's give this young man the answer he's seeking!" 

He spoke up, "I have a table in my life guard tower. Maybe you guys could arm wrestle a little and figured it out." It was clear this lifeguard was himself obsessed with muscles and their display. Zach wasn't going to lie, he wanted to see the show too. 

"Sounds good," Mark and Brett said in unison, as they begun to follow the life guard to his tower. They followed him inside the shelter as they sat down at the table while the guard and Zach stood looking at them. They put their arms together ready to start. 

"I hope this doesn't sound strange. Before you guys start do you mind if I tape it? It's not everyday I get to see such muscular men turn up on my beach" 

"Of course, dude, go ahead. We didn't show up in speedos at an American beach because we wanted to be some prudes," Brett said chuckling. 

The guard began to pull out his phone again. Both were getting ready as the guard began to count down "5...4..."

Mark had really given Brett a show of strength last night but he wasn't sure if it was because he is stronger or if Brett let down his guard on purpose. They hadn't really gone head to head like this before. "3...2..."

Both of the muscle gods looked at each other in the eyes smiling waiting to start. "1... Go!" 

Brett and Mark began to pushed against each other's arm. They began to grunt as they attempted to push the others hand down to the table. Brett looked at his arm as it bunched up as his bicep bulged and his triceps flared up. His arms were easily larger than Mark's but their differences in arm sizes made the game of leverage much different. Both the men began to turn completely red as their muscles worked overtime to dominate the other's. Brett looked over at Mark and saw how much his pecs pumped up. Mark's pecs flexed with each renewed effort and slight change in arm position. Both their forearms grew huge with massive veins. 

The guard looked to be completely engrossed in the situation. While Zach was likewise surprised about how strong his dad was compared to Brett but he was rooting for him nonetheless. 

Eventually Mark began to overpower his much more muscular, young friend. His hand began to push down Brett's arm. Brett's arm eventually was pushed to the table as he completely gave up. Mark cheered as he pulled a double bicep, as both of them were heavily breathing from the extreme exertion. 

"Daddy's still got it!" exclaimed Mark. 

"Wow that was awesome. Thank you guys for indulging me a little bit." 

"Before we head out, I don't think we ever exchanged names. My name is Brett, and this guy who just whooped me is my friend Mark, and his son Zach." 

"My name is Aaron, it was a pleasure to meet you all." 

"You too! Keep up the good work sir, if you keep it up maybe you'll be able to beat Brett too here soon," Mark said grinning. 

Brett, Mark and Zach walked back to their stuff. 

"So Zach, I was thinking when we get off the beach we get ready and walk to that nice bar down the street for our festivities," Mark said to his son. 

"Yeah, I saw that place on our way in. Looked like some good food." 

"Great, we'll plan on that. Now I'm going to sit out and tan for a while." 

[...] 

About 6 o'clock, Brett looked at his phone, "we've been out here for a while. If we stay out any longer I'm gonna fry" 

"Yeah, we probably should be heading back in to get ready to go out," said Zach. I'm feeling a bit famished anyhow. 

All of them packed up and immediately went inside to take showers for the day, styled their hair, and brushed their teeth. Zach decided to wear a navy polo shirt and white shorts. As he put on his socks and laced up his shoes he went downstairs. He saw his dad wearing the same button-up pineapple shirt from this morning and his dim yellow shorts as Zach sat down next to him. 

"Thanks dad for putting this whole trip together. It's been great just coming here with you and Brett. You always know how to make every trip special." 

Mark grabbed his sons knee, rubbing it, "no problem son. I'm just glad to have you back finally. I hope you end up liking your gift tonight too. It took Brett and I a long time to find it." 

Zach knew that it must have been whatever was in the silver briefcase. Both Mark and Zach heard Brett's door swing open. He was wearing a gray t shirt with the sleeves cut off, showing off his massive arms, tucked into some black shorts. 

"Sorry guys, I'm ready. Couldn't figure out what to wear." 

"No problem. Let's head on out we don't want to get their too late." 

The group of them walked the quarter of a mile to the restaurant. It was quite obvious that cars began to slow down when they passed, mostly to take a good look at Brett's arms. When they got there the restaurant was hopping with activity. They walked up to the hostess. 

"Welcome to Ocean View Bar, guys," she said staring at Brett's arms, "You guys want to sit inside, outside, or the bar?" 

Mark spoke up, "Mind if we get bar seats." 

"Of course, honey. Here's some menus, the bartender will take your food and drink orders when you're ready." 

"Thanks," said Zach as they walked past. 

Zach sat at a stool while his dad and Brett sat on each of his sides. Zach could see the eyes of the restaurant being drawn to the bar. The bartender quickly attended to the muscular men and their comparatively puny member. The restaurant loved to have people like Brett and Mark at the bar. It drew people in and made people stay. All of them ran through the normal restaurant formalities ordering drinks and food. None of the men drank too much as evidenced by the fact that all of them ordered an apple cider. Mark ordered the salmon, Brett the Mahi Mahi, and Zach got a plate of teriyaki chicken. 

"So Zach, what will you be doing at home. I haven't even talked to you about school," Brett inquired. 

"I'll be working as an actuary in town. I've been studying a lot for the exams and thankfully got a job nearby so I can stay at home for a while." 

"Sweet dude, no idea what that is but sounds important," Brett said as he laughed. 

"Well, actuaries deal with financial risk for insur..." 

Brett cut him off, "so you thinking about joking your dad and I? We'd love to have another workout buddy join us. You could really grow a lot, it wouldn't take long if you're anything like your dad." 

"Uh, actually I really would like that. I think it's about time I catchup to you guys." 

"Don't worry about that son, you'll get there in no time," Mark said with a wild grin on his face. 

"You know your dad's really proud of you, bud? He never shuts up about how well you're doing, how you're following right in his footsteps." 

Hearing this really made Zach very happy. He began to feel warm, knowing his dad's approval was so important to him. He looked over at his dad, who was smiling. 

" Guilty as charged," Mark said, feeling a little red in the face. He really did think a lot of Zach. Everything he did was for him, he stayed together in a somewhat boring marriage to ensure Zach grew up with an intact family. Mark was inspired by Brett to build up his body but his real motivation was to be a model for his son. 

The chat began to go into fairly mundane topics. Talking about hobbies, workouts, work, etc. Regular pub talk you'd have with a group of friends. 

Soon thereafter, the bartender brought out the men's food. All of them were absolutely starving, stopped talking and scarfed down the food on their plates. In no time all of them had finished their food. 

Zach was just excited to see his gift. His dad kept mentioning it and bringing it up. He was just ready to get back to the house and see it. 

"I'm kinda excited to see my gift, dad, so you mind if we go ahead and head back?" 

"Sure son, Brett let's head on back." 

"Sure guys, I know you're going to love it, Zach." 

Almost immediately a man came up to Brett and asked him about his workout routine, seeing his exposed massive arms. 

Brett leaned over, "Uh, it seems I have an admirer. You guys can go ahead without me. I am sure you'll want to be alone anyways. I got the bill," he said whispering, giving a short wink.

Mark wasn't going to turn Brett down. He knew his gift would best be enjoyed between just him and Zach for the time being."Sure, please take your time if you need to" 

Zach was a little confused about what was going on but he trusted his dad's judgement. Mark and him jumped up and went back to the house and had Zach sit on the couch while he grabbed his gift. Mark brought out the silver suitcase and laid it on the coffee table in the middle of the living room. 

Mark grinned as he clasped his hands, "there you go son, open up!" 

Zach unlatched the silver latches and slowly opened up the lid. What he saw was a handful of large pills within a container. He picked them up to look at them. They didn't look like any medication that he'd ever seen. 

"Dad, what are these." 

"Son, I've known you've been gay for a long time. Specifically, I know you really like muscular men. It's hard for you not to see you staring at Brett and myself. I know you want to be big just like me too. These pills are to help you do just that. They're growth pills! They make you grow nearly instantly - a lot. I've been collecting them for a long while to help you grow. "

Zach's dick stood up. It was true he wanted to be just like his dad and now he was given the opportunity to do just that. His stomach flipped with excitement knowing what he might be able to become, but first, he wanted to give something to his dad. 

"Dad, I admire you in every way. I'm excited to know that I am going to be big like you. I want to thank you for that. It would make me feel so proud of you if you took some of them first. I want to see you grow." 

Mark looked into his sons eyes, "are you serious? I don't want to take any of this from you. I want you to be as big as you want to be." 

Zach groaned, "yes dad, I really want to see them work on you. Please take some now for me" 

"Absolutely son, if that's going to make you happy." Mark took the bottle and put two pills in his hand. He slowly walked over to the sink, lapped up some water and downed the pills. 

"Dad, this is going to be so good. You make me feel so proud to be your son, even if I am puny." 

"Trust me son, I was hoping you'd let me indulge a little," he said as he gave a cocky smirk. 

Mark began to sweat a little bit. He took started to unbutton his shirt a little. Zach jumped up, "please dad, keep your shirt buttoned up." 

"I can feel it working," as Mark's muscles began to heat up more and twitch. "it feels so good right now. 

"Yes, daddy grow. Release your tension and let your muscles explode." 

Mark began to relax a little as he felt his body pouring in testosterone into his sexy, mature body. His muscles began to slowly inflate as Zach approached him. Mark picked Zach up by his polo's collar. 

"You're coming with daddy," as Mark dragged his son up the staircase to his sons bedroom. 

"I'm sorry. I had to change the scene a little. I needed to have somewhere with a mirror so I could watch myself too. Now, worship your daddy while he grows. I need your hands all over me." Mark huffed as his pecs were growing. 

Zach could see his dad's shirt grow tighter and tighter around the chest as his pecs pushed outwards. The buttons on his shirt were straining to stay on his button, as his traps made the shirt move upwards on his torso. Eventually, the top buttons on his shirt began to pop off one at a time. Mark tore of his shirt to make room for his expanding muscles. 

"Daddy's growing so big, son. I know you like it when I get real *ugh* big for you. I could see your face looking at me every time you came home for a break. You were hungry to see your daddy grow into *ufghhhh* monster" 

"You're the biggest most masculine guy I know daddy! Coming home to see how freaky you'd gotten was the highlight of my breaks." 

Zach quickly started to lick his daddy's pecs, as his slight bit of fur felt like sandpaper. 

"FUCK, that makes daddy's pecs feel so good." 

Mark's waist has barely grown at all but his abs had become even bigger and more separated. Marks quads were also growing like crazy. His dark yellow shorts could hardly take it as they began to rip at the bottom. 

"Son, can you undo my shorts. I don't think I can concentrate enough to get them unbuttoned." 

Zach quickly unbuttoned his daddy's shorts revealing a pair of extremely tight gray briefs. 

"Look at me. Look how big I'm becoming," as Mark looked at himself growing in the mirror. "I'm the biggest daddy around. I have jacked off to so many men but most don't even arouse me anymore, they're not big enough. Especially none as lean as me." as Mark shot a most-muscular pose within the mirror. 

Zach got behind his dad's body as he rubbed his body up and down and rubbed his dick against his daddy's muscular ass. 

"Daddy, I think you're getting bigger than Brett and he's the largest man I know. Not to mention you have a thick head of short gray hair. You're so mature yet bigger than a young man like Brett." 

"Damn, being bigger than Brett is such a fantasy. Outgrowing a muscle god like him is such a turn on" as Mark began to feel his cock in his briefs. 

Zach slowly slid his dad's briefs down his huge quads and rock solid calves revealing his glorious large 8" dick. Mark turned around and quickly peeled his sons shirt from off his body, along with his shorts and underwear. Zach had a modest 7" just like Brett spring out of his pants. 

"God, I never want to stop growing. I used to be so weak and unmanly when you were growing up. Now my hair is gray, I'm able to grow a beard and some chest hair, and I have the body of a Greek god. The only thing I want in this world is you, Brett, and more muscle." Mark said as he continued to grow and expand. 

"I want to fuck your ass so badly, son." 

Zach nodded and moaned, "Please, I want your muscular body on top of me and your dick stuffed all the way up my ass." 

Mark turned him around and bent him over the dresser, spreading his sons ass. He slowly entered him as he saw himself in the mirror continuing to grow. As he rhythmically bucked his hips, Zach jacked himself off.

"Emmm. Oh fuck. Look at me. A big muscle daddy fucking his hot, puny son as he moans," Mark said as he leaned more on his son's back to kiss his neck. 

"It feels so good daddy. You're the most muscular, sexy man that's ever railed me. Please don't stop growing bigger and bigger." said Zach as he looked up at the mirror seeing his daddy's pecs getting bigger. 

Mark made a double bicep pose in the mirror, "oh yes, oh yeah, take your roided up daddy's dick." 

Mark continued, "let's take this to the bed." 

Mark picked up his son by his hips and brought him over the center of the bed and plopped himself down with his son on top of him. 

"I want to have some eye contact. Now ride my muscular dick and worship my sexy muscles."

Zach got on top of his dad as Mark aimed his dick and lightly slide it into his asshole. Zach began pushing his body up and down on his dad's dick. Mark put his large veiny hands on his son's waist to help him. Make then grabbed his sons hands and put them onto his chest. 

"Here, hold on to these." Mark moaned. 

Zach began to feel his daddy's big chest as Mark flexed it, as Zach's dick continued to rub up against his dad's huge abs. 

"Daddy's feeling so huge right now. *ugggh* FUCK I'm so large. This growth spurt is just what I needed. *uggh*" 

Mark began to take over Zach's own exertion. He hardly did anything while his daddy's growing arms did all the heavy lifting. Zach was slowly hitting his dad's dick harder and harder. It was clear his dad was nearing the edge. 

Zach began to cum all over his dad's chest and abs, as Mark removed his son from his dick and let all of his cum collect on his chest and stomach as well. They collapsed onto the bed as Zach realized the potential power he could posses when he took the pills. His dad easily grew 35 pounds of pure muscle within the hour. Maybe Brett could join in a little too... 

Edited by kiwigap
I wanted to flesh out the sex scene a little more.

Chapter 6

Brett was walking back from the bar, he always enjoyed humoring smaller men. In fact, he'd lost track of time he must've stayed a couple hours as other men walked up to him. Brett certainly wasn't going to turn them away. He knew how much it fueled their envy for his huge muscular body. It felt so good having his massive guns being completely oogled over by gay and straight men alike. Most men can't even get their hands around his cannonball biceps with huge veins all over them. As he walked back to the house in the dark he couldn't help but rubbing his bicep with one hand before switching to the other. 

Brett wondered how Mark and Zach were doing, as he's smiled devilishly. He was glad to help Mark find the pills for Zach. Brett knew how much it meant to him to please his son, and Brett knew how much Zach was turned on by huge muscle. He wanted Zach to grow into his dad's shoes. 

Brett eventually came up on the beach house and climbed up the deck stairs to the door. His mind was racing about what had become of both of them. He quietly opened the door, not wanting to disturb anything that may be happening. Much to his surprise everything was quiet. Brett investigated the entire first floor to see if either of them were downstairs. Not too long after he heard some noise coming from upstairs. Brett knew they must have taken the fun up to Zach's room, and of course Brett was going to investigate. 

As he began to ascend the stairs he saw out of the corner of his eye that the pills had been left sitting on the living room table. Brett got a little curious and moved to go investigate them. He helped purchase them from his normal supplier but he resisted taking any for himself. He knew that Mark needed them for his son, but now he was more tempted than before to take some for himself. Brett picked up the container and pulled a half dozen for himself and put them away in his room for a possible rainy day. 

After safely storing them he began to go up to the stairs silently. As he reached the top he started to hear Mark and Zach's voices more clearly coming from Zach's room that was slightly cracked. A slight glow was coming from the room, as Brett quietly walked over to see what was happening. 

He saw Mark leaning over his son, both completely nude. It was very clear that Zach hadn't grown whatsoever but Mark had grown quite a bit since he last saw him. Zach was rubbing his hands up and down his dad's impossibly muscular body. Mark attentively looked down at his own muscles in the mirror as his gray hair and stubble glistened in the dull light of the bedside lamp. 

Brett could see that Mark was easily around his own size now. He knew Mark's wife was going to be pissed when she saw him like this. 

Brett pushed the door a little, as it creaked both Zach and Mark darted their heads towards him. 

"Oh shit, Brett, you scared us to death," shouted Mark. 

Both Mark and Zach blushed ever so slightly as Brett caught them in the middle of a worship session. 

"Maybe you shouldn't leave the front foot wide open and that wouldn't happen," Brett said smiling, see both of their hard dicks starting to go a little limp. "Sorry for barging in. Just thought I would embarrass you two before I go to bed." 

"Yeah, I was thinking about turning in here soon. I just wanted to feel up this hot body one more time before I had to go to sleep," Zach said grabbing his daddy's chest. 

Mark winked at his son and hopped off, he walked past Brett who grabbed his muscular glutes as he walked by, as Brett began to walk down with Mark. 

" Hey, uh, Brett, mind if I ask you something real quick."

"Sure, what's up little man," Brett said turning around. 

"Do you mind if you mind, uh, bring the pills up here to me." 

"Sure thing, I'll be right back." 

Brett quickly walked down there stairs as his heart started pounding. He saw Mark in the fridge chugging a bottle of water. He grabbed the pills off the table in a hurry to return to Zach. 

"Make sure Zach has fun tonight, if you will, Brett." Mark said smirking, "I am an old man, I'm getting too old to stay up this late." 

"Don't worry he's in good hands," Brett said as he scurried up the steps.

"Here you go, cutie. Want anything else of me while I'm up here," Brett said as butterflies formed in his stomach. 

"Thanks Brett, do you mind closing the door. I need to tell you something" 

Brett did as he was commanded.

"Brett, I can't get out of my head the worship session we had out in the water. I could tell that muscle growth is a turn on for you. You have been such a good friend of my dad and made this trip amazing. You deserve to be bigger." 

"I want to grow so badly. Wanna know what I love just as much." 

"What?" 

"I love to see sexy men grow in my presence, under my supervision. Let me watch you first, then we'll worry about me."

Zach began to smile widely as he took out some pills from the container and swallowed a couple. He stood up to put them out of the way. His dick began to harden with anticipation, know what was about to happen to him!

Brett came up to Zach and kissed him, his slight scruff rubbing up against Zach's face. Brett embraced Zach, hugging him as their tounges began to battle each other. They both groaned in approval. 

Brett started Zach's obsession with huge muscles and was his first real crush. He had jacked off to him so many nights wanting to be with him and be like him. Just the fact Brett wanted to see Zach grow was such a turn on. 

Zach had a feeling of ecstasy as his body dumped massive amounts of hormones into his young body. His muscles began to twitch all over, even ones he didn't know he had. He could feel thick hair growing around his body, specifically on his face and torso. He could tell the pills were affecting him slightly differently than his dad. 

Brett could feel Zach's muscle growing as he continued to rub his muscular arms up and down Zach's thin backside. 

"It feels so good Brett, it feels so good. Emmmm. Yeah." 

"That's right little man, let go. Let go and let the lust for power and muscle overtake you." 

Zach relaxed his tense body and feel into Brett's strong arms. Zach's chest began to grow, as his torso began to expand. 

"I can feel you getting wider and wider. I remember that feeling when I first started lifting, when I started to actually have a chest and broadened my back. It feels so good doesn't it?" 

Zach gasped, "oh yeah, it feels fucking amazing." 

Brett pushed Zach down onto the bed so that he could watch him grow. Zach's abs began to become more prominent, as divisions started to form between them. His arms started slowly growing into nice pairs of baseball biceps. Zach's dirty blonde hair started to grow thicker and thicker on his body from his face down to his feet. 

"Oh yeah, I can feel every part of my body growing. It feels... Powerful. I am finally gonna get big." Zach said as he closed his eyes and began to feel his own chest. 

Brett got down on his knees and began to suck Zach's hard dick. As he stuffed Zach's fat cock down his throat he began to lick the mushroom head every so often. Zach loved it. He loved the fact that someone who could easily be a pro bodybuilder was sucking his dick. The object of his lust was down on his muscular knees servicing him. 

Derek moaned in pleasure, it felt so good to submit to one of the sexiest boys he'd ever met as he grew into a full blown man. Sweat completely drenched Brett's gray shirt. 

Zach sat up was Brett continued to slide his lips down Zach's cock. Zach began to comb through Brett's hair, as his hands and forearm began to rope with huge veins. His quads began to crowd out space for his cock. 

Eventually, Zach stopped growing. He wasn't nearly as huge as his dad and Brett but he was a solid 200 pounds of ripped, lean muscle. He had the build of a college wrestler - insanely defined abs, thick quads, broad chest, and the strength associated with those qualities. Not only that but his hair had really become thicker all over his body. He had turned into the perfect muscle otter - young, furry, devilishly handsome. 

"Brett, I think it's time for you to grow. I can't wait to see how these pills will affect you" Which was hard to believe was even possible his shorter than average frame already contained so much muscle. There really wasn't much room for it to go. 

Brett released his lips from Zach's cock, "I would really like that." as he began to slide over to the pills. He opened the container and popped a couple into his mouth and furiously swallowed. Brett stood up and plopped himself onto the bed as he stripped off his shorts and underwear briefs. Brett struggled taking his shirt off, often times his big pecs made it hard to reach. 

He quickly felt the same rush of hormones and cried out,"Oh god, please fuck me, Zach." 

Zach was floored. He was not expecting this monstrous man he'd always wanted to be such a bottom. Zach came over to him and pushed his legs up and propped them on his shoulders. He was really flexible for someone who had so much mass. Zach could see his pecs start to really take off. Brett's muscles were so monstrous to begin with they had no where to go but up. 

"FUCK, *ugh* I'm becoming *ugggh* a muscle god. I know I'm gaining so much *ugh* mass right now," Brett cried out. 

Zach had a hard time getting Brett to relax his glutes enough, but eventually his thick cock penetrated Brett's muscular ass. 

"You're growing so big Brett. It's surprising that such a big man like you is taking a cock up the ass from someone as small as me." Zach chimed in, still feel a small rush of power from his own growth experience.

Zach leaned down into Brett's ear and whispered "Who's a hot little muscle fag?" 

"Me, I'm the biggest one that there is and getting bigger," moaned Brett as he felt Zach's dick pounding his tight asshole. 

Zach noticed that Brett's jaw started to become muscular as his browline became more pronounced. His boyish looks started to fade ever so slightly as sexy, masculine features began to appear. Every time Brett made any sound his jaw started to flex. Brett's back slowly became wider and wider, as his arms developed even more. The peaks of his biceps became taller as his triceps began to inflate. 

"I feel all my muscles developing at the same time. They were already so fucking big to begin with. It makes me feel so manly. I only want them to get bigger and bigger," Brett huffed. 

"Damn, it feels so good to dominate a real man's ass."

Zach leaned down to kiss Brett and rub his hands all over the musclar man's pecs. He wanted Brett to feel loved and tell him how much this was turning him on.

"Fuck me good with that ripped muscular body," as Brett broke the kiss. He could seem Zach's obliques poking through the side of his amazing new body. 

"Oh, I will you little cum slut," Zach snarled as he could feel himself close to climax. "I am gonna cum, I am gonna cum into your huge muscular ass." 

Brett moaned as he felt Zach bust several loads into his rectum. Zach kept his body tightly against Brett's hole as he let out every drop of cum into this muscle gods ass. He pulled out and began sucking off Brett. It didn't take long before Brett started cumming into Zach's mouth as he swallowed every drop available. 

Brett had easily grown to around 315 pounds of muscle and on his slightly shorter 5'9" frame it showed. There was not a muscle on his body that hadn't grown to insane proportions, greater than that of any pro bodybuilder. 

Brett and Zach cuddled for a good half hour, exploring each other's growing bodies before Brett kissed Zach goodnight and decided to return to his bedroom for the night. 

"I had a really great night, handsome." Brett said as he opened and quietly shut the door behind him. He tiptoed down to his own bedroom and got under the covers. He couldn't believe how big he was. 

Eventually, a slight feeling of shame came over Brett. He often felt this way after having sex with other men. If Brett was honest he still had a lot of hangups about who he was still, despite opening up to Mark about it. It made him feel like such a failure to his family. Having his ass fucked made him feel effeminate. Here he was, one of the most manly men on earth - one that could please any woman but instead he got off on being used by some hot neighbors. More than anything in the world he just wanted to feel like a man, and not feel ashamed of enjoying the company of other men. Maybe if his father hadn't degraded him and condemned him he wouldn't feel this way. Brett constantly received the praise of other men but it was just somehow never quite enough, and no matter how big his muscles were they were never quite big enough. 

Then he began to wonder in thought. If only he be just a little more muscular maybe he wouldn't feel like such a wimp. He then remembered that he had stashed away some pills for his own purposes. Maybe if he just... 

It's incredibly Brett feels the way he feels. He is such a great man and that insecure feeling of not being man enough it's just sad. Being a bottom desnt mean you are less of a man. You enjoy your body teh way you like it.

Chapter 7:

...Maybe if he just took some more of the pills maybe he'd be big enough then. Brett switched on a lamp while he greedily dug around his bag to find the pills that he stashed away. 

He sat down on the side of his bed completely naked. He had forgotten his clothes up in Zach's room. He looked down at his hard, muscled body. Brett had worked so hard for years and years to become this big. So much sweat and dedication (and sometimes chemical aid) got him to where he was today. He was excited to know how big he was about to come, maybe then he'd be man enough for his dad. 

Brett popped the pills into his mouth as he became completely overtaken by the excitement of him growing bigger than he already was. He could feel the usual onset of the pills. He felt completely rushed with hormones. Brett felt his body boiling with heat as his muscles began to twitch. He couldn't take it, he had to go look at himself growing. He needed to how big he was getting and where he was getting larger. 

He attempted to quietly walk to the bathroom but Brett found it hard to focus on anything but his euphoric muscle growth hormone dump. He didn't want to wake up Mark but the bathroom was right next to his room. 

Brett turned on the lights and looked at himself in the mirror. He was already 315 and had the lean definition of a pro bodybuilder and on his smaller frame he looked absolutely monstrous. His whole body was teeming with veins and blocky muscles that an average man would never even see. 

His body began to expand rapidly. His muscles were already so developed that much of the growth was only serving to make Brett even more like a beast than he already was. 

"Oh, yeah. I am going to be so fucking huge. God, I want it so badly." Brett grunted as he gritted his teeth together. 

Brett began rubbing his muscular chest as they began to get taller, boxier, and harder. He could feel himself gaining control of his chest muscles. He was able to separate, squeeze, and pop his chest muscles with no help of any of his other body parts. 

His abs began to grow more cavernous with each second. He felt his abs and how much texture they had gained. He similarly gained a large amount of control over each individual abdominal muscle. He could see his waist growing smaller as well, increasing the contrast between his wide shoulders. 

Brett hit a double bicep pose as they were growing. His pecs flared up as his abs ducked into his stomach. His arms were nearing 30" around. His triceps were growing wide as his bicep began to grow taller and taller. His forearms became even more muscular as he closed up his hands into a fist. He could feel his arms pushing away from his body as his pecs and biceps fought for space on his frame. 

He then turned around to see his calves and quads growing to be like tree trunks. He truly was growing into a muscle bull and it was plain to see. There wasn't anyone on earth that could possibly overpower Brett with leg muscles like these. 

Brett felt an insane rush of euphoria as his knees became weak from pleasure. He fell down onto his knees, placing his head up against the floor. Brett spread out his asshole as he was on the floor. His glutes began to grow into huge bubbles, he could feel massive striations begin to form on each side. He massaged his glutes and moved towards his asshole.

"Oh god, oh god. It feels so good being this fucking massive. If only my dad could see his son now growing into a massive fucking beast, then he'd know I am man." He groaned loudly as another burst of growth came upon him, "I'm not just a little sissy just because I like to have my ass fucked," Brett said to himself quietly. 

Brett heard the door behind him open, it was Mark. 

"Your daddy is here right now. I have been listening to you next door growing into a bull.

I really need to tell you something, Brett. I  love you and am proud of you. Just forget about that father of yours. You are enough, and you don't need his permission to be confident in your choices." Mark said as he saw a 400 pound Brett on the floor writhing in ecstasy. 

As Brett slowly pulled himself up, "Do you mean that, Mark?" 

"Brett you're more of a man than your father will ever be! Look how absolutely big you are. Every man you come in contact with wants to be you. I wanted to be you when I first met you, as did Zach.

More importantly, you are brave enough to accept the love of another man. You aren't hiding who you are and you aren't afraid to be vulnerable and submissive to people that find you unbelievably hot."

Brett felt so absolutely calm and cared for to hear the man he had such strong feelings most say this to him. He loved Mark for being such a great friend and a father figure to him these past few years. Brett had flings but couldn't ever commit to any of them and didn't feel comfortable enough with them to be submissive. Now he'd finally found someone he could relax around.

He'd always thought Mark was hot but over the past few months Brett certainly began to have feelings for Mark. 

"Mark, you don't know how badly I needed to hear that. To be honest you're the only person that could've told me that. I love you so much. You just make me feel so amazing." 

Mark replied, "now show daddy what these muscles can do." 

Brett walked over to Mark and picked him up and bear hugged him. He could feel Mark's tight, muscular body underneath his arms. He felt so large by comparison. Mark's dick stood in attention of Brett's huge body. Brett truly has grown into an unfathomable muscle bull. 

Brett put Mark down and grabbed him by the waist. Brett lifted Mark up and down, like he nothing. 

"It feels so good to be able to pick you up. It makes me feel so strong and powerful." Brett said 

"Now let me see some poses big guy!" 

Brett slowly lifted Mark down and began to hit a double bicep pose. 

"Look how big and solid my arms are, daddy. I feel like I could lift anything with these things." 

Brett hit a side chest pose. Mark could see just how tall his pecs had become and how big his quads were as he strained to keep his muscles in position. 

Brett eventually relaxed. Mark got behind Brett and reached around his torso to feel his body. Mark slowly stroked Brett's pecs as his dick rubbed up against Brett's massive back. Brett began to slowly lean into Mark's body. 

"That's right. Feel those big pecs. Mmmm they're suck fucking hard. I don't think I'm ever going to fit in a shirt ever again. Imagine trying to fit a piece of fabric around his chest without it busting into pieces. My arms are just too big to even fit into sleeves anymore." Brett began to turn himself on thinking about how big he was, how he wasn't just a normal man anymore. He arched his back feeling a wave of pleasure shoot down his spine. 

"Oh, yeah, you'd completely bust out of any shirt that is in this house right now. Not to mention I'm not sure you could get shorts over this ripped ass you have." 

Brett began to moan, he loved pleasing his daddy by getting huge. He hoped he'd only get bigger and bigger. 

Mark began to kiss Brett's back muscles and exploring every little crevice with his tongue. Brett looked into the mirror. He saw his handsome daddy, gray hair shining in the light with a dusting of fur and hot stubble on his face. His daddy's muscles were so ripped and felt so right up against him own. Brett loved being worshipped by him. 

But Brett really loved being used by Mark. He wanted to see his massive muscular body being made love to and used by Mark. Brett stood up and turned around and locked his mouth with Mark's. Brett caressed his daddy's tight muscular body. They both moaned and grunted as they tasted each other. Their pecs began to push up against each other as they both brought their hips closer together. Brett took hold of Mark's body as he leaned him back, as he kissed his neck. 

"Brett, you're more than I could ever want. It's taken me so long to really understand how bad I've wanted you. I used to lay awake at night thinking about your muscles. 

You've made me feel things that I haven't felt for anyone in a long time. I feel so sick from love when you're not around." 

Brett replied, "I can't believe it either. I don't want to leave your side. You're the only person on this earth that truly makes me feel like the man that I know that I am." 

Brett brought his hands up Mark's head, stroking his gray hair. Mark began bucking his hips, letting his dick rub into the crevices of Brett's abs. Brett began walking Mark into the door, leaning him up against it. Mark was trapped in between the door and Brett's massive chest. 

"Ugh, yeah, keep fucking these abs." Brett said as he began grinding his abs on Mark's dick while biting his lower lip, "it makes me feel so *ugh* Big. Yeah, it makes me feel like a ripped. MUSCLE. *ugh* BEAST" 

Just moments later Brett could feel another dump of hormones into his body again. He knew he was starting to grow again. 

"Daddy, it's happening again. *huff* I'm growing. AGAIN" Brett exclaimed through desperate gasps of air. "Please, fuck your growing boy. I need you inside of me so damn bad." 

"As much as I want to fuck your abs, I'd love that even more. But maybe we shouldn't do it here on this hard tiled bathroom. We can take it to your bed this time" Mark smiled lustfully. 

Mark slowly opened the door and lead Brett to his room. Brett threw himself on top of his bed, got down on his knees, and pushed his head onto his pillow, and spread his ass wide open. Mark could see that Brett's back was growing even wider. 

"This is going to feel so good. Daddy's gonna love fucking his growing muscle bull." Mark said softly as he got on the bed and slid his big dick into Brett's tight ass. 

"FUCK. I love growing big for my sexy muscle daddy," Brett moaned as his pecs began to push against his face and neck expanded. Mark could tell that Brett's voice was getting lower and lower 

Brett's glues began to grow around Mark's hard cock, only being relieved by his quads spreading his legs farther and feather apart. 

"Oh god this is so hot," cried Mark as he continued to drill Brett's ass, throwing his own head up into the air. 

Brett never had such an awesome mixture of pain and pleasure as Mark's dick was hitting his prostate. Brett reached around to slow down Mark. He pulled himself up, throwing Mark down as Brett placed himself on top of Marks dick. 

Brett started to push himself up and down, slamming his huge ass on Mark's dick. He thought back to only last night when he was riding Mark's dick. He was so much smaller then but now he had the body of Zues. 

Brett's abs looking absolutely ripped as he sucked in his stomach. He put his hands above his head showing his big biceps, as he bit his lips hard. 

"Do you see how big I'm getting daddy. *ugh* I'm not sure if it's enough but I feel great right now" 

Mark, meanwhile, was completely lost in his own pleasure, as Brett pushed his huge ass on top of Mark's dick. 

"You're so big. God, it's so great looking at you from this angle. Everything on your body looks so damn perfect." 

Mark knew he was about to lose it. Brett had grown into a 450 pound monster and his impossible physique was just such a fucking turn on. 

"Brett, I'm gonna cum. I gonna fucking cum right now" 

Brett quickly laid his ass on top of Mark's dick, as he pulled Mark's hips up with his strong arms to ensure he was in as deep as possible. He could feel his daddy's cum fill his ass. 

"Ooooooh, oooh yeah. Fill my muscular ass with your warm seed." Brett moaned as his dick exploded, spilling cum all over daddy's ripped torso. 

Brett took Mark's dick out of his ass as he placed himself next to Mark. They began to make out until they eventually fell asleep into each other's arms. They both felt so safe, calm, and loved in each other's arms. It was a perfect night for everybody in every way possible. 

Edited by kiwigap
I added a couple details while editing some of these choppy portions of the story.

Some fantastic muscle sex in this story.  That's honestly somewhat rare.  There's plenty of sex scenes on this site, but honestly, often they don't focus as much on the muscle as they could or should.  Super sexy muscle flexing dialogue too.