• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ro20316

• Bear

• OldFashioned

• Tjdonger

Hello all, I had to step away and delete my account. I had something that I needed to focus on for a while and I needed to block out distractions but I am back for now! 

Chapter 8

Mark gently woke up as Brett's room began to brighten from the rising morning sun. He shifted around for a while to allow himself to wake up and slowly sat up from his position next to Brett. The king bed was barely enough to fit the both of their hard, muscular bodies. Mark pulled the covers off revealing his nearly flawless body. He flexed his arms separately, lightly grunting, seeing how big and hard his biceps and triceps had become. 

Mark tried to get out of the bed without creating too much commotion, but failed to do so as Brett began to toss around in the bed. Mark noticed how much room he needed and it was surprising how truly massive he had become. Mark was certain no other man was as big as he was, not nearly as ripped and hard. 

Brett gave out a slight groggy sigh as he began to wake from his sleep. Brett saw a naked Mark standing up next to the bed. Brett's ass was slightly sore from the delightful punishment it received last night. It felt so good as a slight pain irradiated deep inside of his glutes. Not to mention he had a lingering sense of euphoria left over from taking a few too many doses of the growth pills. 

"Morning, handsome," Mark said to Brett with a teethy smile. 

"Good morning," Brett replied softly as his brain was trying to catch up. His voice was notably deeper than it had been just yesterday, as he felt the vibrations throughout his thick torso. 

"Brett, I'm going to go to the store. I think we all need some new clothes to wear for the rest of our trip. We may have gotten a little carried away last night. Hopefully I can find something that could possibly fit me in my bag." 

"Hey dude, just take my old clothes. I clearly won't be in need of them ever again. They'd probably suit you just fine, stud," said Brett as he pointed to his luggage. 

"Thanks man, at least that's a little extra I won't have to worry about while I'm out." 

Mark began to rummage through Brett's clothing to find something to wear. He grabbed a black collared shirt, with a pair of gray shorts, with a red pair of briefs. Mark wasn't sure how it would all fit on him with the considerable size difference but he didn't mind. 

"Alright, well I'm going to get ready and I will be back soon enough with something for my big, strong man to wear." said Mark as he walked out of the room to the bathroom. 

[...] 

Meanwhile, Zach had been upstairs, out of bed, and in front of the mirror for quite a while. Zach had always been a little toned and had a good shape but he lacked the definition that he very clearly had right now. He amateurishly flexed in the mirror, as he was still getting used to controlling his muscles.

Zach was absolutely infatuated with his new body and had been exploring every little sinew on his muscles. He took pictures of his back in the mirror to see his new found definition and his slightly furry body. He would have killed to sleep with someone that had his body in college.

Zach's 200lbs of muscle sat handsomely on his frame. He had nice round lumps along his arms. Strong and stout forearms that bulged with veins. A wider back with a nice taper to his waist. A strong set of square pecs sitting atop a defined set of 6 pack abs. Nothing inhuman but still really great physical shape for a man. He could tell his dick had grown an inch or two. He remembered reading on the bottle that the pills might have differing affects between individuals and even sessions. 

Zach was just so happy his dad had been kind enough to gift him this perfect body. He remembered when his dad looked just like he did. This was when he dad really started to take his fitness to a whole new level. He talked about working out often and spent a lot more time in the mirror before. His dad started to find more reasons to show off his muscles when possible. He starting wearing cut off shirts to casual outings. His dad started wearing shorts with hems that were progressively getting shorter to show off his thick quads. Not to mention his dad's clothes started to get really tight and he was not replacing them for larger sizes. 

Zach loved that his dad had clearly gotten much more confident the more muscle he packed on. Zach thought back to his dad and Brett's cocky attitude with the life guard yesterday. No way his dad would have ever done something like that before Zach went to college. 

Zach felt a little embarrassed being left out of the hot life guards attention - it was clear what he wanted. Zach knew something like that would've happened bringing two large meat heads to the beach with him. But he had to admit that the lack of attention he was used to at college was more than a little disappointing. Who wants their dad to get more sexual attention than themselves? 

Now Zach was going to be able to share in the same confidence his dad had developed. Zach wanted to see if that sexy life guard would have anything to do with him today. By his estimates he was slightly more muscular than him now. Zach knew to take a couple of the pills to spice up the fun too. He grabbed his phone to text his dad he'd be going to the beach by himself. 

He then began to slip on a pair of his bathing suit. His red trunks fit perfectly around his waist but it certainly felt different in other places. They rode up ever so slightly due to his leg muscles, and his bulge felt much more pronounced. Overall, it felt so perfect on his muscle-otter body. He checked himself out a little more in the mirror and eventually tore himself away from it to walk downstairs. His dad was in the shower and he guessed Brett hadn't gotten out of bed yet. Zach slipped on his sandals and gathered his beach supplies (as well as his medicine tucked away in his bag). 

Zach walked a short while to the beach access and trudged to the sand. He could already notice extra attention that he hadn't been getting the past few days. People women and men alike started doing a double-take as they walked near Zach. People were drawn to Zach for a variety of reasons. His tight, young body. His striking blue eyes. His short blonde hair that always looked styled. His strikingly handsome, square jaw that he had inherited from his dad. His noticeably fat bulge in his pants. 

Damn, it felt amazing to know that so many people were turned on and green with envy at the sight of his body. Zach understood why his dad and Brett had gotten such a confidence boost by packing on some muscle and why he wanted to show it off when possible. Zach knew he'd always been handsome but his new body had taken him to a new level. 

Zach eventually reached the mouth of the beach access as the view started to open up. The bright sun sitting only slightly above the water. People had set up their umbrellas and beach towels for the day. He finally spotted the life guard tower, as he began to walk over to it. Zach was excited to see if the same sexy life guard was out here again. 

Zach knew he introduced himself yesterday... "What was his name? Ah, yes, Aaron!" Zach remembered. 

Eventually, Zach stopped in front of the life guard tower and set his stuff down, laying out his beach towel slightly angled so that he could get a little bit of vision of the tower. It was his lucky day, as he could see the same dude standing on the tower with his sunglasses on, orange float in hand. 

Zach could already see that Aaron was already giving him glances, pretending to look away when Zach turned his head towards him. It was working. Zach kept giving him glances intentionally to see if they could lock eyes. After about 10 painstaking minutes of trying to get Aaron's attention they finally locked eyes. Aaron smiled sheepishly at him while Zach returned the gesture. 

Eventually, Zach just walked up onto the tower to talk with him. Zach knew that Aaron liked what he saw. 

"Hey there, how are you doing today! ?" exclaimed Zach in a friendly tone. 

Zach got to get a better look at Aaron today. He was super handsome and in his early 20s. His torso was well developed. He had all the good shape but his muscles did not have so much definition. He had a slightly layer of fat obscuring his abs, and given his arms and chest a slightly bulkier look. 

"Doing well, what brings you up here, sir?" 

"Nothing much, man. Just wanted to say your looking big, it's clear you've got a lot of work put into that body." Zach said firmly, keeping eye contact with him. 

Aaron began to blush as his dick began to tent up looking at the handsome man before him, "Well, thanks. That means a lot coming from someone like you. You've got some really good development all over, bro." 

Zach retorted, "No problem! By the way, my name is Zach it's nice to meet you." 

It was very clear that Aaron did not remember Zach whatsoever from yesterday as he replied, "Nice to meet you, my name is Aaron," as he reached out to shake Zach's hand. 

Zach obliged him and gripped his hand firmly, his forearms flexing and rippling. Aaron took notice of this as he looked down watching Zach's chest muscles move around and biceps bulge. Aaron eventually lost track of time and continued to shaking.

Zach took notice of this as he smiled. "Like what you see there, Aaron?" 

Aaron snapped back at reality realizing he'd been staring at Zach's body for a while. "Uh, yeah. I mean, sorry. I was just thinking about something." 

"It's okay. I know that it's distracting having all these muscle in front of you," said Zach as he shot up in arms in a double bicep pose.

Zach honestly couldn't believe he was doing this right now. Only yesterday he could only dream of having this much confidence. He loved what the muscle was doing to him. 

Aaron was speechless as his dick began to spring up in his navy blue trunks. Zach's dick likewise was getting hard in his own tight suit. 

"Go on feel them, I know you want to." Zach said slyly. 

Aaron fumblingly replied, "yeah, that'd be great. Why don't we head into the interior of the tower for a little bit..." 

[...] 

Mark dried himself off with a towel and walked to his bedroom to change into his borrowed clothes. He slipped his legs into Brett's briefs and shorts. They were form fitting but weren't too tight and the red briefs squeezed both Mark's bulge and muscular ass cheeks firmly.

He then slipped on the shirt over his body and the fit was more snug. It was tapered well for someone with a large chest and narrow waist and it hugged his body in all the right ways but Mark couldn't quite button any of the buttons. His chest spread out the fabric too much as there were clear and visible stretch lines between Mark's behemoth pecs. It was very clear underneath all of that material was a body like no other on a middle-aged man. 

It turned Mark on to know that clothes that would have fit Brett perfectly days ago now had to be stretched to barely fit his new muscles. 

Mark looked up a place on his phone to find tall and large store. He noticed that Zach sent him a text saying he'd be at the beach by himself. He texted back "great, off to get some new clothes for us." 

Thankfully there was just the store he needed within a 10 minutes drive. He grabbed the car keys and swiftly left to go find some appropriate clothes for the remainder of the journey. 

[...] 

Brett heard Mark slam the door as he left. He decided to go ahead and get up for the door. He finally began to feel alert. Brett wallowed out of bed and stood up. 

He couldn't believe how amazing he felt. All 450 pounds of huge, solid muscle. Brett knew he had ascended into levels of development that no other men had achieved (other than maybe some other individuals who got ahold of the same expiremental drug).

Brett walked to the bathroom. He could hear a loud thud every time his leg was planted on to the ground. He had to turn sideways to enter and exit doors because his back was far too large. He stood at the mirror and looked at his herculean body. He had spent so many night jacking off to the thought of getting absolutely swollen with hard, freaky, roided muscle. Even this was beyond his wildest fantasies. 

He looked into the mirror and began flexing his huge arms. They were so big that he had a hard time reaching his own face with his hands. His biceps were simply too monstrous, while his triceps gave his arms an insane volume. His arms were easily over 30 inches. Brett could imagine busting through sleeve after sleeve after sleeve. Brett began kissing and licking his rock hard arms. He could easily pry just about anything open with these mighty pythons. 

He spent just 15 minutes constantly admiring just his arms and there was so much about his body to explore. 

In that moment he began thinking of his little bitch of a dad. Truthfully, his dad is what made him become obsessed with muscles to begin with. Growing up his dad worked out religiously and had a sexy, toned body. To Brett his dad was the pinnacle of masculinity.

Brett attempted to follow in his dad's footsteps. He started working out in high school and joined the wrestling team to allow him access to grow his muscles. Nothing Brett did was enough for his dad. Brett was always one upped by his father at every turn. On top of it all Brett was caught by his father looking at gay muscle videos and magazines. Brett's father ensured that Brett felt like a lesser man everyday. 

Only if Brett's dad could see him now. An absolute fucking beast. Last time he saw his dad a couple years ago he was still large, even in his 50s. But now there would be no dispute as to who would be bigger. He imagined himself standing over his father's weak, puny body. At no point in his dad's life was he even close to being this fucking huge. It turned him on so much to think about his dad licking his massive muscles being held in a vice grip by Brett's massive python arms. Brett began to grab his dick thinking about making a bitch out of his father.

Brett knew he deserved to be worshipped as the absolutely powerful man that he was...