RealIn2Growth

dan is becoming quite the man, if i had them gumdrops i'd make the same wishes but my next wish would be to be nimble and flexible as well as functional so i wouldnt be stuck like he is currently 

Chapter Four

It would be a lie if it wasn’t said that being stuck on his own muscular back didn’t turn Dan on.  Just the idea that he was not able to move from the spot that he had fallen due to his enormous muscle mass had his cock hard as steel and leaking onto his pecs.  Lifting his head as best as he could, he licked his lips aw he saw his peach sized cock head come into view.  Raising his heavy right arm, he grabbed onto his incredibly vascular cock and proceeded to begin jerking it.  He was nearly at the explosion point when he suddenly stopped and decided to use his horny energy to find a way to stand.

With determination, Dan began to rock himself harder and harder.  Then, with the sheer strength of his hands grabbing onto a piece of the leg press, he was able to lift himself partially up.  Forcing his left hand into a difficult position by leaning on his left elbow, Dan found that he was able to partially sit up. Gaining hope for even the small movement he had made as well as every bit of strength that was at his disposal, and a lot of determination and luck, Dan was able to raise himself higher onto his left elbow, propel his body skyward, and then land with a thud onto his hand in a sitting position.  Not able to look around exasperated him, but Dan used this energy to lift himself onto his knees.

Once on his knees, Dan began to shuffle toward the broken mirror where the jar of gumdrops lay knocked over on the floor.  His cock was still hard and would have run into the broken mirror first if he hadn’t held it up.  Once he was close to the jar, he felt around for it with his hands since he was not able to see over his immense pecs.  His hands dragged over shattered mirror particles for several minutes before finally finding the jar.  Enclosing the jar in his hand, yet still not used to his own strength, Dan only succeeded in breaking the jar and scattering its contents on the floor.

“FUCK!!!   FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK!!!”  Dan smashed his fist into the broken mirror shattering it more and pounding a large hole into the wall.  When he had significantly controlled his temper, he once again began searching the ground for one of the gumdrops.  Staring at the broken mirror for so long, he discovered that he was able to use it to see what was below him on the floor.  Lots of the pieces of the mirror were missing which made it slightly difficult, but much easier than having no guide at all.  Moving his hand to the right and stretching it out, he was able to wrap his thick sausage fingers around the candy green prize.

Lifting it up, only now discovering that he was sweating significantly, he looked at the gumdrop and said: “I wish that I would keep my muscle mass but gain greater mobility and flexibility.”  Lifting his arm, he discovered another aspect of being so huge: he couldn’t reach his mouth!  He was close, but he wasn’t able to drop it in like he always had before.  Hoping that he had maintained the skill he always had of catching peanuts in his mouth, Dan did his best to aim the gumdrop, and catapulted it in.  Once caught, Dan bit into it with even greater strength than he imagined a mouth could have, and demolished it in one go.

Almost instantaneously his body began to fluctuate between hot and cold. Each time that it did, the hot grew hotter and the cold grew colder.  The worst it got; he wasn’t sure which one he came to hate the most.  One moment he would think that the freezing cold enveloping him was something that he couldn’t stand for one second more, and then the temperature within would begin to roast him alive in its thick cocoon.  He tried to rise to his knees but found himself rooted to the floor.

He felt that ground begin to rumble and quake beneath him.  At first it was a tiny tremor, but it quickly gained strength and momentum and began to shake the entire building.  Dan could hear weights and machines begin to fall to the ground with a loud thud, and he began to wonder if this was indeed The Magic or a freak event of nature.  It was then that the quake began to focus on the ground right below where Dan was kneeling.  It seemed to stretch right up from within the centre of the Earth and slither into his body.

The ground had stopped tremoring once it appeared to possess Dan.  His whole body shook.  He needed to shut his eyes tight since he was unable to control where they were looking.  He lifted his arms to provide some stability to his trembling body, but nothing would stop it; it only seemed to get worse.  It was then the cracking began.

All through his body, Dan began to feel his bones start to break.  At first it seemed like small snaps and splinters, but as time quickly progressed, he could hear and feel the fractures getting worse.  His entire body was in agony as piece by piece he the bones of his body shattering.  Tears rolled down Dan’s face and he wondered if it was now his time to die since no man could live with such agony.

As his body cracked and snapped, Dan felt his limbs being jerked and yanked away from his core.  His response to this feeling was one of fear as he felt himself start to grow, but unlike before, it didn’t focus on his muscle fibres, but the bones of his body.  His shoulders widened, forcing his upper torso to expand and relaxing the grip his traps had on his neck.  His arms lengthened further, and Dan felt his bicep mound extend down his upper arms so that the peak wasn’t quite so high, granting him more freedom of movement.  Just like his arms, Dan’s legs elongated, forcing his thick quads to spread out.  Finally, his torso stretched longer, granting his pecs the ability to expand over more real estate giving Dan back the final piece his head required to move in all directions again.

Dan’s body stretched and expanded for fifteen minutes, and by the time it was finished he took up more room on the gym floor, but he was just as mobile as he had been before his superior muscle growth.  As he stood, he felt his  body rise up and up and up.  He towered above the 10 ft mirrors, and looked much more massive than he had when he was muscle bound because now there was so much more of him.  If he had to guess, Dan imagined that he now stood 12 ft tall. 

No regrets, he thought to himself, I will never regret anything that I do.  Even this big, I am superior to every man on Earth.  Men will worship me even more because of how massive I am.  Even now… more than ever… I am a God!

With his new size, Dan walked around the gym comparing himself to the various machinery, doors, and windows.  When he tried to get into his own apartment to grab some food, he was surprised to discover that he no longer fit.  He was too wide and too tall to even squeeze through the nearly 7-foot doorway.  He even tried to pass through on his hands and knees, but found that he had become the proverbial camel, and his doorway was the needles eye!  He made the decision to tear the wall down, but then figured it would be just a simple, and probably taste much better, to make a smoothie in the juice bar.

When he got to the kitchen, again his way was blocked due to his size.  All he was able to do was stretch his arms in and pull the refrigerator closer to the door.  Again, not used to his own strength, Dan forcefully tugged on the door and tore it completely off.  Too hungry to care, he tossed it into the corner of the kitchen, demolishing the shelves that held tubs of protein powder. 

Scooping up the fruit and milk from the refrigerator shelves with his immense hands proved easier and messier than he thought it would be.  Several cartons of milk were crushed in his attempt to grab them, while he also discovered that fruit had become extremely fragile as they were squeezed and pulverised between his fingers.   The items he was able to remove seemed laughably tiny to him now.  The cartons of milk were no bigger than his palm and reminded him of the ones he would get in kindergarten at snack time.  The apples, he was able to simply pop into his mouth and chew without the need to cut or slice, and since the bananas were demolished every time he tried to open them, he decided to eat them peel and all.

Dan’s Christmas Morning feast was not exactly how he had imagined it would be two days prior, but he knew he wouldn’t change the situation if given the chance.  Wiping his messy hands on the rubber flooring, he looked around at the mess he had made.  It looked like 10 hungry pigs had a party, except it had only been one hungry behemoth. He had eaten everything that he could in the one refrigerator which amounted to a weeks’ worth of fruit and 18 cartons of milk: both dairy, oat, almond, and soy.  In fifteen minutes, he had eaten the complete stock of the gym’s juice bar, and he still wasn’t completely satisfied.  He needed real food.  Dan knew that soon he was going to have to leave the safety of the gym and present his new body to the world.  It wasn’t that he was afraid.  He was excited.  He just knew that as soon as he did it, his entire existence would change.

He looked up at the clock on the wall.  At least he had one major thing to be thankful for: he could look up and move his head in every direction!  It was 7.30 am.  Where had the time gone?  He needed to get going on making those wishes.  He only had 14 and a half more hours to go, and there were five green gumdrops left.  Standing up, he walked over to the broken shards of glass that still littered the floor and looked through the rubble and glass to find them.  No matter how hard he looked, he couldn’t find the 5th.  He spent quite a while, but eventually stopped because time was being wasted.  4 wishes were better than no wishes.  He knew exactly what he was going to wish for next, but first he had to take a piss.

Dan wasn’t going to be able to get into his apartment to do it, so he walked over to the members only locker room at the back of the building.  Just like all the other entrances in the building, this one proved to be too low and narrow.  He looked around the room trying to figure out where he could go to take a leak.  The problem needed to be solved fairly quickly, as his bladder was full, but this problem led him to another: eventually he was going to need to take a shit.  What was he going to do them?

What he decided to do, since taking a piss was his priority at the moment, was stand as close as he could get to the entrance to the men’s locker room, and using his cock like the firehose that it was, let loose into the middle of the floor.  The floor had a drain in it, so it would be easy for someone to clean when they opened tomorrow.  That was going to have to be the solution for the moment until he could come up with a better plan.  He still didn’t know what he would do when he had to shit.  There was no way that he would ever fit in one of the cubicles, even one of the access ones, and if he couldn’t sit on any chairs without flattening them beneath his weight, how ever would he sit on a ceramic toilet?!  For the moment… when he needed to go… he would have to shit in a garbage bag and then tie it up when he was finished.  He could always throw it outside onto the street.

Dan was amazed by how much piss he had accumulated in his bladder.  It just seemed to go on and on and on.  His cock really was liked a fire house.  The urine shot out of his cock head and struck several benches and lockers as he relived himself.  The smell of hot urine wafted out of the locker room and up into his nostrils.  His own urine smelled extremely potent and much stronger than it ever had before.  Why should my own piss be any different from me?  I’m the most powerful human in the world… and so is my own piss!!!

Walking away from his makeshift urinal, Dan took a good look at himself once again in the mirror on the opposite wall.  This time there wasn’t any sexual stimulation in what he was seeing.  This time it was a good hard took to take in and acknowledged to himself what he had become… was becoming…

He had become a giant.  He couldn’t deny this any longer, and the word was the only apropos description for him.  Everywhere he turned he was confronted by the limitations that his body presented to him.  For the past hour, he had needed to problem solve for each ‘every day’ occurrence.  He no longer could sit in any seat or walk through any door.  His phone was too miniscule to use any longer, and the facial recognition no longer worked.  He was never going to be able to find clothes to wear that would fit a man of his stature, nor did he have any desire to hide this magnificent body away from the world.  He didn’t even know how he was going to exit the gym since the single door wasn’t wide enough for his bulk! 

For some, this thought would have discouraged them, but Dan found himself looking forward to each challenge.  I’m a fuckin giant!!!  I’m the biggest... the strongest… and the best!  I’m gonna be a fuckin celebrity as soon as I walk out the door!  All I need to do is show myself… and I’ll be on the front of every newspaper… trending on Twitter… and get the most searches on Google.  I’m almost ready.  Just a few more things and I’ll be complete.  He faced mountains of limitations, but soon he would show himself to the world and gain followers who would solve these problems for him.  He would find men to make him clothes, build him a bigger house, with furniture that he could sit and lay upon.

“Time to start wishing!  My public awaits!!!”

Lifting one of the green gumdrops up into his sightline Dan said: “I wish I was hairy.  Not werewolf hairy… but sexy as fuck hairy… powerful hairy… tall dark and handsome hairy.  Yeah.  That’s it.  Make me fuckin’ hairy!”  He tossed the gumdrop into his mouth with a flick of his wrist, and bit down with the surprisingly whiter and straighter teeth he had had grown since he wished to be an Alpha.

The mint flavor rushed like a bobsled from his mouth and tore all over his body.  Dan felt his cock harden and flair out thicker like the head of a cobra.  All of his life he had barely had any hair grow on his body besides his head, crotch, and underarms.  Then, when the light dusting formed after the Alpha wish, he realised how sexy it made him look… almost dangerous.  That had been several wishes ago, before his added bulk.  Now, as he looked at himself in the mirror, he imagined the hair growth would continue to build on his growing superiority by highlighting his body with the image of pure masculinity.

His balls began to ache as his testosterone levels climbed.  He stroked his cock several times as he grinned at himself in the mirror and flexed.  For one brief second Dan’s old personality reared it’s ugly head to warn him that he was going too far and to quit before things went out of control.  Fuck it, he laughed, everything is already out of control.  Why not take it further!!!  The mighty hand of Dan’s Alpha superior nature pushed his old personality once more below the water, drowning it for good.  Daniel was official dead, and Dan was there to reign for eternity.

A sharp twinge of pain at the top of his head had Dan moving closer to the mirror to look closely at himself.  The pain only lasted for a few moments, and then proceeded to spread over his entire cranium before dissipating.  Looking so closely at himself had Dan grinning.  Fuck, I’m beautiful.  Christ!!  I could look at myself for hours… days!  There’s so much of me to look at that a person would never get tired of doing it.  Every inch… every pore just oozes superiority.  Is it wrong to say that I’m in love with myself?

Dan scratched an annoying itch on his stomach before returning to look deeply again into his own eyes.  His eyes… he had never noticed it… but his eyes… they were like deep dark pools.  There was so much hidden in his eyes  When the light caught them… he could see the gold flecks.  Dan could hardly look away from himself.  If this is how I react looking into my own eyes, imagine what it will do to someone far more weak minded.  No doubt they will do doing everything I tell them to do.  That will definitely come in handy.

Dan scratched his stomach with one hand and his balls with another.  What I’ll do before I leave here today… I’ll fashion a toga out of sheets… the sheets they use for the massage tables… if I tie a bunch of those together… I can drape it around me.  That way I’ll be covered up enough for those who aren’t quite ready to take me like this.  They’ll get used to it though.  Soon… I’ll never be in clothes.  If I want to… people will beg me to take them off so that they can see me in my natural state.

This area is a gay mecca, so right away I’ll have followers.  Dan scratched his pecs, closing his eyes for a brief moment as his fingers grazed his nipple.  Yeah… my followers… right away I’ll have men wanting to do things for me… to me… and have me do them in return.  From there the worshiping will start… Dan heard and felt a THWANK as his cock started to get hard and slammed into the mirror.  He scratched himself in several places, the itching and burning getting worse.  The worshiping will start… then the days of fucking… and then I will make my intentions known to…

“FUCK!!!”  Dan could no longer concentrate.  The itching was getting worst.  Dan looked at his pecs in the mirror and found that the light dusting of dark hair had grown thicker and darker.  Where before you had to look closely to see any trace of hair, it now appeared to quickly coat and swirl around his pecs.  More hair follicles seamed to pop out of the skin on his chest each second, and grow to form a thick coat that had begun to trail over his abs.

Down from his pecs, stubble erupted over the peaks and into the valleys of his abs.  Like a quickly spreading river, hair grew significantly around his crotch into a dense bush.  The itching all over his body only grew worst with time as pin pricks of hair erupted on his face: around his mouth, his chin, and his cheeks.

Dan couldn’t stop watching himself in the mirror as hair grew all over his body like a stop motion film.  What had once been stubble on his face quickly grew and multiplied into a dense beard.  His arms and legs were not left behind as dark hair grew in even thicker and longer than before, even coating the back of his hands, feet, and knuckles.  Lifting his arms into the air, he watched as an impenetrable forest of hair rose up and lay claim to his armpits.  His own scent rose up from there, tickling Dan’s nostrils as the potent spicy aroma sent images of sex filled orgies, men fucking animalistically, and muscle growing and flexing.

Becoming… more primal… more animalistic… more masculine!! 

Dan could hear the hair growing in different areas around his body.  All over, he watched as it proceeded to get darker, denser, and longer in each location that it grew.  From the base of his cock, hair trailed over his balls, covering them in a dark carpet, and then proceeding to travel upward to the region surrounding is asshole.  Moving his hands to his globular glutes, he felt a light dusting take root there and spread out to cover the vast territory

The hair on his head began to lengthen slightly as the areas that it had refused to grow for years filled in until Dan had a full head of dark, thick hair. Dan ran his fingers through his beard, tugging at it to feel how dense and strong each hair follicle was.  He couldn’t believe how sexy his face now looked with a jet black beard.  When he smiled, his white teeth were now perfectly framed by his full lips and dark hair.  Incredibly, there were no patchy spots to be found on his face due to the incredible number of hair follicles that had erupted on it.  In fact, Dan could hardly see skin in the areas below his beard.

He had never been one to be into body hair, often preferring guys that were smooth, but with is own Alpha superiority, he knew this was the look that went with his mindset.  He was happy to see that there was no hair growing on his back.  This was one area that he couldn’t stand seeing any hair on a guy as it only looked sloppy and unkempt, and he never would have allowed it to grow on his own back.

Even his eyebrows had grown thicker and fuller to better show of his dark magnetic eyes.  Yes, Dan thought, this is exactly how an Alpha like me should look… almost…  Dan knew there were still a few wishes left before he would finally feel complete… before he was truly perfect.

When the sudden hair growth slowed and then stopped, Dan was amazed by how hairy he had actually become.  It would definitely take some trimming and upkeep on the part of his followers to keep him always looking presentable, but this would be something that they no doubt would enjoy and fight to do.  Dan imagined the masses of men washing, shampooing, blow-drying, trimming, and styling his body hair.  He had wanted to look like the stereotypical definition of a man, and he was certainly that now. 

There was only one problem.  At his temples, mixed in with the jet black in his beard, and in the valley between his pecs, he saw traces of silver-grey hair.  Most men would convince themselves that this was a distinguished look that people like Pierce Brosnan could get away with, but not Dan.  He didn’t ‘want’ to get away with it.  He didn’t want to look like he was over 35, even if he was.  It was bad enough when he was balding and would shave his head to deal with it.  He wasn’t about to ‘deal’ with anything when he no longer needed to.  That was what the gumdrops were for!

Picking up a green gumdrop, he looked at it and said: “I wish my body was 15 years younger… tight and toned and tanned like I was in my 20’s.”  Dan threw it into his mouth and bit down.  The cool peppermint flowed quickly through his bloodstream and seemed to settle in every one of his cells, covering his entire body in a wintery cool cocoon.

Fifteen years younger… that would bring him down to 23.  Just waiting for the wish to begin, Dan stared at himself in the mirror and began to stroke his thick cock.  As he did, he ran his hand over his chest and through the new forest of hair.  He then passed over his abs and down in his hairy 1970’s pornstar bush.

Moving over his churning balls, his hand slid onto his quads and then up into his hairy crack.  He had never felt the sensations the hair follicles were giving him as they tickled his sensitive asshole.  Running his fingers over his hole, his cock jumped to attention and was hard as a rock again.  The flesh of his shaft felt smoother than it ever had as Dan’s right hand continued to stroke it.

His entire body began to tingle as he stroked his cock and played with his hole.  Opening his eyes, Dan watched as the skin covering his insanely muscular body proceeded to tighten.  As it did, this, his body seemed to gain a fresh glow that radiated across the entire thing adding a greater hue of youth.

It was in his face that Dan noticed the biggest changes.  Any wrinkle that had once found a home on his forehead or around his eyes appeared to iron out and disappear.  The skin on his face that he could see gained a sun kissed tan that travelled all over his body.

While his skin was going through the fountain of youth, Dan felt every muscle in his body start to swell and harden.  His pecs and shoulder muscles proceeded to thicken under his already shrink wrapped skin while his biceps and quads fought for more space on his body.

Dan looked around at the various mirrors in the gym to see his body from every possible angle.  Every inch was being renewed and invigorated as it grew younger.  An energy he hadn’t felt in years passed through his body causing him to want to go work out or run a marathon.  When the wish had finally been completed, Dan saw the sexiest young stud he had ever seen in his life, and that man was him!!

“Maybe I should have gone younger, but I couldn’t risk it.”  Even his voice sounded stronger and rejuvenated.  His sex drive appeared to have been revived as well as his cock was now painfully hard.  Pressing one hand over his head and against the mirror, Dan proceeded to flex for himself while he stroked his cock.  Everything about him had been reborn.  He flexed each muscle one by one, enjoying the mastery he appeared to now have over his body.  Moving to the middle of the gym floor, he proceeded to touch and stroke every inch of his body, worshiping himself like it had never been done before.  There was so much of him to workshop, but his all-consuming arousal only wanted more.

In his head, Dan had calculated each additional wish he was going to make, but his now youthful, emboldened, and horny mind had other plans.  He looked down at his leaking cock, looked at the hairy muscle monster in the mirror, and down at the scattering of green gumdrops on the floor.  His whole body ached for him to go back to worshiping it, pleasuring it, giving it the attention someone like him so rightfully deserved.  His cock shot a large rope of precum as his balls churned for release.  He was an Alpha Human Fuck Machine.  He was superior to every man on the planet.  He deserved everything coming to him and to live in a world of unlimited pleasure.

“Who the hell are you… and what have you done to my gym?!”

• Like 22

• 6 months later...

This was such a great story, and I was anxious to see where it went.  Dan was becoming quite the perfect dude.  A god among men.