Throwaway0282639

finals have been kicking my ass, but they’re over and now it’s time to get back to what really matters 

Summer Stories: The Workout pt. 1

Summer was almost over. The days were still long and hot, but August had arrived, and with it, preparation to go back to school for James. John had not mentioned James staying at home again since their camping trip almost a month ago, the way James saw it, John knew by James keeping quiet that was his way of saying, “I’ll be going back to school.” It pained James to think of leaving his dad, his new life, leaving it all behind, but he knew he’d always be able to move home after college and spend the rest of his life doing things he loved. 
James rolled out of his dad’s bed. John had snuck out sometime before. James walked downstairs in only his underwear. He stopped in the bathroom to take a piss, but while there he had to admire his body in the mirror. He stepped on the scale. 405lbs. James flexed a most muscular in the mirror. His 80” chest blowing up to insane proportions, his 32” arms crisscrossing with veins. He had began to work out his core more, returning were his abs, but now they were much larger, each one about the size of his palm. James was proud of his new body too, but he’d been so distracted by his own personal mission to explode in size that he had neglected hanging out with friends, or even Luke for weeks. Not that it mattered if he was with Luke or not, Luke had seemed to make it very clear that he had no interest in a relationship, and less and less he responded to James’s messages. The only true replies he got were when he send pictures of his body. He felt a loss of connection, and while he was bummed, he also knew he was a huge jacked stud who could probably have anyone he wanted. Between John and Frank, James was satisfied sexually, most days he was satisfied over and over again. But being young and in love was something he yearned for. I guess no matter how much muscle you pack into a body, the personality of a nerdy gay kid would always linger below the surface. 
James headed downstairs, his thick bulge bouncing around in the stretched out briefs. James had started to wear John’s old clothes. He found something so incredibly hot about wearing his dad’s huge stretched out clothes and filling them out himself. The only parts he still hadn’t really grown into was the chest and package of his dad’s old clothes. John had just so much size in those two areas that James found it hard to compete, but he didn’t mind because he got to worship his dad’s every growing pecs and his ever hard cock as he pleased now. Still. John had yet to fuck him again since the camping trip, James was damn near about explode thinking about how much he wanted his dad to fuck his brains out. 
Coming into the kitchen he expected to see his oversized dad sitting at the table like he was most mornings. But John wasn’t there. Odd? Maybe he was outside doing an early morning workout. James quickly finished a protein shake and a few meal prepped breakfast burritos, then he went outside to check the junkyard. John wasn’t there either. James pulled out his phone and checked. No messages either. It was very very unlike his dad now a days to disappear like this, and James began to worry. Running back into the house he went upstairs to the bedroom to see if his dad had his phone with him, it wasn’t on the charger, so he must have it with him. It was then that James noticed the note on the bedside table. Jesus Christ. His dad was a literal walking god amongst men, but he still insisted on not learning how to use his cellphone. 
The note read: *James, I’m so sorry to leave so suddenly this morning. I had forgotten about a planned meeting a few hours away. I should be back by tonight, possibly tomorrow morning depending on how the meeting goes. Call me when you get this to let me know. I’ll see you soon! -J*
For fucks sake. I guess as much as James couldn’t change his nerdy little personality in one summer he shouldn’t expect his dad to change his workaholic habits so quickly either. 
James called his dad, but it went to voicemail, “Hey dad. Just letting you know I got your note. I’m a little upset you left so quickly. I think you should send me some pics or videos of yourself in your hotel room tonight if you have to stay. You know. To make it up to me. Anyway. I’ll see you later. Love you. Bye.” 
James clicked the phone and ended the call. If there was one function John had gotten down Pat it was the camera. John knew all his best angles and he knew how to make a man’s cock leak with just one slight slutty picture. While he was at it, he texted his friends inviting them to go out to the bar tonight, it had been a while and it was about time they catch up. An intrusive thought passed his mind as well, he wanted to text the skinny cashier from Dark Desires and invite him out tonight. James had ignored him all summer, but the thought of that little twink on his big cock got him so horny. James searched for his contact but couldn’t find it. Fuck. He realized he’d never saved it. But that was alright, he knew exactly where to find Mark. James got dressed, he chose a white shirt that was just a hair too small, it’s seams stretched over his biceps, the material bunched up under his heavy pecs, and you could make out his v-taper. He paired it with a pair of 5” inseam shorts. He would have gone shorter, but if he was in public and got hard anything smaller would get him arrested. He loved the way the fabric hugged his ample ass, and in the front his basket was on full display. Oh yeah, Mark was in for a treat. 
James left and hopped into his car when his phone rang, it was John, “Son. I’m so sorry!”
“It’s okay dad, I understand.” 
“I promise I’m trying to be there for you more. I just couldn’t miss this appointment.”
“Dad. It’s okay. You let me know, and you’ll be back tomorrow.” 
“Well. I’m still sorry, and to prove it to you I’m going to send you something really hot tonight.” 
“So. You aren’t coming home today?” 
“No. This assignment is a lot harder than I thought it would be, it’s taking me a bit longer. But I WILL be home tomorrow.” 
“Well. As long as you send me the video consider yourself forgiven.” 
“Do you have any plans for tonight, James?” 
“I was going to go out to the bar with some friends, nothing major.” 
“We’ll have fun and be safe. If you need a DD call Frank, no drinking and driving!” 
“I would never dad!”
“Yeah you wouldn’t, because if you did I’d bend you over and whoop your ass so hard.”
“Is that supposed to be a threat or a tease?” James asked slyly. 
“Fuck. I wish I could do this right now but I can’t get hard right now. Just be ready for a show tonight when I send you that video!” 
“Alright dad. I’ll talk to you later.”
“Don’t forget to workout today son, it’s chest day!”
“How could I forget? Bye dad, love you.” 
“Bye James, love you too. I’ll see you tomorrow.” 
James hung up the phone and saw his friends had all already replied, tonight was a go. 
James pulled out of the driveway and headed to the mall, he really hoped Mark was working today. On the drive there James rode with his window down, flexing his pecs and biceps, trying to pump some blood into them so they were extra juicy for Mark. 
Entering the mall parking lot James was nervous. Why was he nervous? Mark had come on to him before. He didn’t need to worry. But worry he did. Even though he was 400lbs of hunky sex appeal, again, he was still that same guy who had only ever flirted with like 3 guys in his whole life. His palms were sweaty, his legs were shakey. He entered the mall. Everyone he passed was giving him the eye, looking him up and down, men were envious, women were turned on, everyone wanted to fuck him or be fucked by him. The attention boosted his confidence. He straightened his back, pulled his shoulders back, stuck his chest out. He was confident. 
James walked up to Dark Desires. The bouncer outside was different than before, but he was still a solid man, he looked like he lifted some seriously heavy weight. A big barrel chest and his arms were folded to accentuate their size. James dwarfed him. The man waved him through without checking his ID, and James walked didn’t the dark hallway. He entered into the main room. They had expanded their stock since the beginning of the summer. James didn’t see an employee around, he busied himself looking at the mens thongs, jock straps, underwear, the ones that stuck out to him was a pair of gag underwear. They were grey and had an elephant on them, the large ears sewn onto the side, and the trunk of the elephant on the pouch. He picked them up and inspected the pouch. It looked like it would be a tight squeeze but he thought that his fat cock would fill it out nicely. Then he imagined John putting them on. The stretchy material giving in to his size, his hard cock exploding out of the gag underwear. 
“Excuse me sir, do you need help with anything?” 
James spun around and there was Mark, he blushed. 
“Oh. Uh. I um. I was wondering if I could try these on to make sure they fit before I buy them?”
“Well. We don’t really let people do that with underwear.” Mark said, biting his lip and looking James up and down, “but I think I can make an exception if you’d like my opinion on how they look on you.”
“Deal.” James said. 
Mark led James to the back of the store, the lights were dim, and there were several rooms with curtains for doors.
“Here. Try them on in here. There are mirrors on the walls, let me know when you’re done and I’ll come in and let you know if you should buy them or not.” 
James entered into the room. It was small, and because of his big size he had to do as his dad and Frank do and go in sideways. 
Once inside he stripped his clothes off. He examined his body in the mirror. Fuck. He looked huge. He opened his phone and pulled up a picture his dad had sent him. The phone was on the ground and the camera was facing up. From that angle what you could see of John was his massive legs going up, his huge heavy cock hanging low between them, and his huge pec overhang at the top of the screen, his plump nipples pointing straight down at the camera. James used to it to pump his cock up a bit and then he slid on the elephant underwear. Positioning his cock into the trunk. 
He filled out the underwear, and then some. He loved the way his ass stretched the fabric in the back, and his cock making the elephant trunk stretch obscenely. 
“Alright. Come in!” James called to Mark. 
Mark entered the booth and his jaw hit the floor. James was standing with his hands on his hips, stretching his lats, flexing his quads, and the underwear showing off everything it needed to. James’s cock head was swollen and the thought of impressive Mark making his cock twitch. 
“Well?” James asked. 
Mark tried to say something but he stuttered instead. 
“You don’t like them?” James said, feigning sadness. 
“You’re fucking huge dude!” Mark blurted out. 
“But do the underwear look okay? I’m trying to impress someone.” 
“You fill them out perfectly. Whoever you’re trying to impress is very lucky.” Mark’s cock was about to explode in his pants looking at James. 
“Really? You don’t think they look silly the way they’re stretched out so much? I mean you can barely tell it’s supposed to be an elephant?” James was thoroughly enjoying watching Mark drool over his body. 
“What about the back?” James said turning around and cupping his huge ass, “how does it look from the back?”
James flexed and unflexed his ass cheeks causing them to bounce, and then James slowly squatted down, the fabric making audible snaps as James snapped seams. The underwear surprisingly held though, then standing back up the underwear bunched up in his crack. James could see Marks reaction in the mirror reflection, the little man was struggling hard to control himself, and James was getting harder by the second. His fat cock pushing the front of the underwear out more and more, causing the underwear to go further into his ass. 
“They look…perfect.” Mark said dryly. 
“Thanks man. I’ll take them. You can leave now so I can change. I’ll be out to checkout soon!” James was learning to be such a good tease, his nerves calm as his confidence swelled along with his cock. 
Mark quickly ran from the room, no doubt to avoid the cum stain in his pants from getting any larger. 
James took the underwear off and put his clothes back on, finding it difficult to get his cock stuffed back into his shorts and settle for tucking it up in the waistband of his pants. It was now big enough that it rose well above his bellybutton and his tight shirt did little to hide the thick tube of meat resting against his stomach. If James raised his arms up, the shirt would come up and a bit of his cock was exposed. He adjusted once more and left the room, heading for the checkout. 
He approached the checkout counter where Mark was waiting. 
“Just these today, sir?” Mark said. 
“Actually. I was hoping to get something else.” James said, his nerves returning, “Could I get your number?” 
“Why so you can ghost me again?” Mark said. 
“I’m sorry. I wasn’t meaning to. I lost the receipt before I saved the number.” James was stumbling over his words. This hot little twink really got him going. 
“Well. How could I say no to such a fucking stud?”
James checked out, his cock refusing to soften as it bulged out the front of his shirt. 
“I’m going out tonight, if you’d like to come?” James offered. 
“I’d love to come…uh, come with you.”
James stretched his arms up, exposing the few inches of his rock hard cock between his waistband and the bottom of his shirt. 
Marks eyes almost popped out of his head. 
“Oh. And thanks for the advice on the underwear. I really think they’re going to impress.” 
With that James hurried out of the store and to his car. Heart pounding with excitement. He immediately texted Mark the address for the bar. Mark responded equally fast. James went home and decided to edge his cock, he was going to give Mark the time of his life. 

A few hours later James was still edging his cock. He’d worked out and was extra horny. He checked the time and it was time for him to get ready. He decided to go with a pair of short khaki shirts and a button up shirt, strategically unbuttoned to show off the top of his huge chest, but with enough buttons to pull slightly because of his size. 

He called a cab and headed to the bar to meet his friends and Mark. Walking in he garnered stares again from every corner of the room. He walked back to the table his friends had claimed and he tried to sit down. His mass taking up the space of two regular people, he settled for sitting on the outside and letting his large left leg and lat hang out of the booth. Mark wasn’t here yet, James texted him, Mark replied quickly again, *im walking in right now where are you and you’re friends?*
James replied, *were in the very back, you can’t miss us!”
Indeed, Mark couldn’t miss James’s oversized body in the crowd of people. He walked up to James and realized there was no room for him at the table, but Mark had an idea, “James. Why don’t we go get some drinks at the bar for everyone?” 
The rest of the night was a blur. James remembered grinding his big body against Mark, his friends cheering him on. Random people on in the bar groping and feeling his biceps. 
Somehow he and Mark ended up at James’s house. That was when James sobered up enough to focus on what he wanted. 
As soon as they walked in the door, James scooped Mark up in his arms and began to kiss him. The big man grinding Mark’s smaller body against his. James carried Mark upstairs and tossed him on the bed. Mark laid back on the bed. Watching as James undressed. 
“Fuck. You’re so fucking hot!” Mark said, starting to stroke his still clothed cock. 
“Yeah? Do my big muscles turn you on?” James unbuttoned the top button of his jeans. 
“You’re the biggest man I’ve ever seen.” Mark replied, he quickly took off his pants and underwear and laid on the bed in only his shirt. 
James flexed his cock, pumping blood into his thick meat. As it inflated it pushed against his pants zipper, the force of the big muscle was forcing the zipper down, demanding to be released. His bulge finally broke free and rested on the outside of his pants, splitting his fly open with its large size. 
“Holy shit.” Mark said, he was close to cumming  already. 
“Ah ah ah.” James said, “you don’t cum until I tell you to cum, got it?” James felt so powerful. Frank and his father were always so dominant, he was enjoying this massive size difference and role reversal. 
Mark pulled his hands away from his tiny cock. James struggled and pushed his pants down over his thighs, the seams popping and giving out as he struggled to pull himself out of the tight pants. 
He finally slipped out of the pants and stood back up to his full height. 
“You ready for more?” James said, biting his lip seductively. 
Mark couldn’t speak, he only shook his head in approval. 
James grabbed either side of his button up shirt, then he shot a wink at Mark as he pulled. She shirt burst open, his muscles pouring and bulging out as he tore the shirt to shreds. Down the middle first, and then James grabbed on each side and ripped the sleeves off. Following, he spread his lats to inhuman width and split the shirt down his back, leaving the fabric strewn over his body in tattered remains strewn across the expanse of his big body. 
Mark was laying on the bed still. His face contorted as if he were in pain. 
“What’s wrong?” James asked, quickly concerned. 
“I’m sorry. I’m really really trying not to cum.” Mark admitted. 
James pulled the rest of his shirt off. Standing only in his underwear, his big bulge throbbing a bit larger with each pump of blood. James sauntered closer to Mark. With one strong hand he pushed Mark flat on the bed, and James climbed on top of  Mark. Straddling Mark’s body with each big thigh on either side of Mark’s skinny body. Each thigh was larger than Mark’s tiny waist. James grabbed onto his bulge and lifted it up as he lowered himself onto Mark, ensuring that his cock and balls didn’t touch Mark’s pretty face. 
James settled down. Towering over Mark, he squeezed Mark’s sides with his thighs, not enough to hurt him, but enough that he was stuck in place, his arms trapped between his body and James’s rock hard thighs. James reached back with the hand that wasn’t supporting his thick cock, and he gently stroked Mark’s cock. 
“Ohhhhh!” Mark moaned, “please James. Please god let me cum pleaseee!” Mark begged. 
James dropped his still covered bulge heavily on to Mark’s face, at the same time he tugged on Marks balls, they both fit easily into James’s now large hand. 
“Cum!” James commanded. 
Marks body writhed and wriggled under James. James felt the warm streams of cum hitting the small of his back. James grabbed his cock, his whole hand covering Mark’s cock. James gripped and stroked Mark’s sensitive cock, the little man struggling in pleasure under James’s heavy weight, unable to move. 
James’s cock immediately got hard as a rock watching Mark fight against waves of unimaginable pleasure. James released his thighs grip on Mark’s arms. 
“Grab my cock.” He commanded. 
Mark reached up. He stared at the huge cock hard in front of his face. He pulled down James’s underwear, struggling to get the underwear over his full length and the swollen head of James’s cock. 
“Let me help you.” James reached down and freed his cock. Ripping his underwear in two so he didn’t need to move. James’s cock stood stiff as it slapped up against his abs. His precum sticking in the deep grooves between each ab. 
“Fuck.” Mark said. His whole field of vision taken up be big full balls and cock. 
“Worship it!” James said. 
Mark reached up and grabbed James’s cock with both hands, struggling against the strong muscle to pull it down to his mouth. 
“Start with my balls.” James said. Scooting forward he positioned his balls over Mark’s waiting mouth. Each ball was too full to fit comfortably in Mark’s mouth, so he settled on licking and sucking on what he could manage. James jerking his cock over Mark’s head. 
“Please baby. Let me fuck you!” James said. 
Mark pulled back from the huge testicles, “you’re so big.” 
“Don’t worry. I’ll prepare your sweet hole. I’ll go easy. Come on. You knowwww you want to feel me filling up your hot tight ass.”
“Let’s see how well you prep me big boy. Then maybe.” James moved with a speed and agility that shocked Mark. Quickly flipping Mark over, jumping off the bed, and raising Mark’s ass in the air. James opened his bedside drawer and pulled out a bottle of poppers, some lube, and a dildo. The dildo was about 6.5 inches, very average sized. James used it like a butt plug due to his huge size, but it would be perfect to loosen up Mark. He handed the poppers to Mark, and got down to work. 
He dove his face into Marks ass, working his right home with his strong tongue. He worked a finger in, then two. Mark began to inhale on the poppers. James felt the tight hole loosen up. James liberally applied lube to the hole and to the dildo. 
Working slowly, James pushed he dildo slowly into Mark’s hole. 
“Fuck it feels so good.” Mark moaned. 
“Yeah. Just wait for the real thing!” James said, he twisted the dildo around, slowly inserting it in and out of Mark’s hole. 
“Can I please feel your muscles?” Mark was practically drooling as he watched James’s body ripple and flex over his shoulder. 
“Absolutely, but this…” James indicated the dildo by pushing it completely in so the suction cup bottom was the only part left in his hole, “…says inside.” 
James laid down on his bed beside Mark, and Mark climbed on his hard body. Planting his lubed up cheeks directly over James’s abs, and resting James’s cock against his back. Mark immediately felt the hot sticky precum leaking down his back. Slowly dripping down and sinking into his crack. 
James flexed a double bicep pose while laying down, pushing his lats out. 
“Kiss it.” James said as he pulled Mark’s face to his bicep. Mark licked and kissed the cannon in front of him. Licking up and down the huge vein that snakes across the peak of his bicep. Squeezing the large heavy mass that made up James’s tricep, caressing the deep horseshoe shaped groove in the muscle. James gently guided Mark’s head to his armpit, “yeahhh, smell it!” Mark inhaled deeply, taking in James’s musky scent, his cologne and the sweat from dancing in a crowded bar mixing to a deep intoxicating scent and taste. 
Mark was grinding his cock against James. 
“Yeah little guy. You like these big muscles? You like my huge fucking arms?”
“Oh fuck yeah!” Mark heaved. 
“Get ready for something even better!” James said, and he grabbed Mark’s head on either side and guided him to his chest. James firmly planted Mark down into the deep striated crevice between his chest, as he pushed Mark down, he bounced and flexed his pecs, “hell yeah, I’ll smother you in these giant muscle tits!” Mark gripped and grabbed at the massive muscles surrounding his face, eventually twisting James’s nipples. James responded much like his daddy, he moaned deep and bucked his hips, shooting more pre onto Mark’s back. 
“You like your nipples played with big boy?” Mark mumbled into James’s sweaty bouncing pecs. 
“You do that again and I’m going to fuck you!” James playfully threatened. 
“Oh yeah?” Mark said with a devilish grin, and he grabbed James’s nipples hard and tugged at them with all he had. 
James roared. Throwing Mark off him and shoving him face down onto the bed with his face in a pillow. James placed a big hand in between his shoulder blades holding him down, and with the other hand he pulled out the dildo. 
James leaned in close and whispered into Mark’s ear, “can I fuck you?” 
“Yes!” Mark barked. 
James continued to hold down Mark, in the other hand he gripped his cock, and he slapped it against Mark’s ass. Leaving sticky streams of precum from his fat head all over Mark’s tight ass. 
“Oh fuck. This is going to feel so good!” James said, slowly rubbing his length along Mark’s crack. 
James dropped a big glob of spit onto his cock head, and popped it into Mark. 
The smaller man moaned into the pillow, biting it, but raising his ass up higher in response, taking in more and more of James’s cock. 
James slowly inserted the cock. Coaching Mark through it as he went. 
“Good boy. You’re doing so good. Just relax. Your ass is so tight and warm. Fuck I love that ass. Come on baby you’re doing so good. Take that fat cock!”
James bottomed out. His heavy balls finally making contact with Mark’s ass. 
“All the way in.” James said. Showing his control he flipped Mark over onto his back, not letting his cock leave the slippery hole. James then laid down on the bed and put Mark sitting on his cock. 
“Now.” James started, “ride it!” 
Mark leaned forward grabbing on to James’s flexed biceps for support and slowly raised and lowered his ass. 
“Fuck dude. It’s so fucking thick!” Mark hollered. 
“Yeah it is. Feel it fill you up fucckkkk!” James said. 
Mark began to move faster, working the full length of James’s cock. 
“Oh fuck. Keep it up! I’m getting close!” James said. 
With that, James grabbed Mark at his waist and held him up so that Mark was still on his cock, but only the head was in. James then positioned his legs and began to thrust into Mark. Going completely in and pulling back out to the head. Over and over James pummeled Mark’s hole. 
Marks cock bounced up and down with the force of James ruining his hole. 
“Cum for me. Cum while I fuck your hole!” James said. 
Mark’s body twitched, his head went back, his eyes rolled, and his cock began to shoot out ropes of cum on to James’s body. Yeah thrust James put into him sent another volley of cum from his cock. 
“Oh yeahhhhh!” James said, shoving his cock deep into Mark one last time, his cock swelling and it began to pump a huge load into Mark. 
“Fuck. So. Much. Cum!” Mark said. 
“Yeahhhh. Fuck. I can’t stop!” James began to buck his hips. Pumping more and more cum into Mark’s hole. 
James lifted Mark off his cock, just the head was touching his ass. James continued to pump his load onto Mark, covering his hole. 
“Get ready!” And James dropped Mark all the way back down on his cock, holding him down onto it, Mark screaming with pleasure as his cock came again. James moved Mark slowly up and down his still hard cock. 
“Play with my nipples!” James demanded, “play with my nipples and ride my cock, show me how much you want my next load!”
Mark grabbed on to James’ large pecs for stability and began to bounce up and down on the huge cock invading his hole. Mark felt the the hardness of James’s cock in his ass, the ridge of his cock rubbing against Mark’s prostate. 
“Yeah. Ride that cock! I can feel your hole twitching. Youre close. CUM AGAIN!” James yelled as he gripped Marks hips, expertly held mark in place again, this time rhythmically grinding his cock perfectly so that his head rubbed against Marks prostate.
“Ahhhhh. Fuck!!!” Mark yelled as he shot a dry load, the little man’s balls already empty from the amount of cum James had fucked out of him. 
“Yeah baby. Come on. I’m so. Close.” 
Mark squeezed and released his sphincter muscles, gripping James’s cock and then releasing. The huge load James put in his ass earlier so wet and stimulating. 
“Arghhhhhhh” James roared, his deep voice vibrating the bones in Marks small body. James pulled Mark off his cock, quickly turning him around with his immense strength, positioning Marks face directly in front of his huge engorged cock. 
Mark grabbed it with both hands as James held him in place, then the cum came. 
Shot after shot hit Mark directly in the face. One after another the volleys of cum soaked every inch of Mark’s face and torso, “Yeah cum for me big boy!” 
“Oh yeah!!!!! Take that load bitch!” James yelled. 
Mark licked his lips, then licked the head of James’s dick. 
James sat James down on the bed, the smaller man dripping with James’s thick gooey load. 
“Fuck you’re hot!” James said. 
“Me?! You’re such a muscle hunk!” Mark replied. 
“Maybe we should go shower, you look a little messy!” James said, tussling Mark’s hair playfully. 

James led the way to the shower. Turning it on and climbing in, sitting down on the seat. 
“Come on, get in.” James said encouraging Mark. 
Mark tentatively stepped into the shower. 
“I just can’t get over how big you are.” Mark said, standing under the heavy flow of water. 
“I have a pretty good trainer.” James replied, thinking of John’s unimaginable size and strength. His cock getting hard just thinking about his daddy’s muscles. 
“I’ll say. Does your trainer also work out that huge dick of yours.” Mark joked as he playfully grabbed James’s stiffening cock. 
“Oh he does. He trains every muscle long and hard.” James teased as he swung his cock back and smacked it against Marks body with a satisfying wet *thwack*. 
The two washed each other, Mark taking his time feeling up James’s 400+lb body, and James tenderly massaging the soap into Mark’s small frame, sure to get every drop of his massive load out of Mark’s hair, but still feeling the cum inside his hole. 
They retired to James’s bed. Sleeping nude, James holding on to Mark, and Mark relaxing into the biggest muscle man he’s ever known. 

• Like 19
  • Thanks 4

Loving this story!  Fantastic work @Throwaway0282639!  hopefully we can get some updated measurements of the gang.  Wondering if they’ve gotten any taller with all this growing! John needs to be a god among men height-wise!

• Like 1

I cant wait for James to be on his own and be his own man and not in teh shadows of his father. He will be a star when he comes back to collage. 

• Like 3

On 5/3/2023 at 3:08 PM, TonnyGiant said:

Would James be a big guy that big?

IMG_20230321_024837.jpg.23f790d769952ef464997faf580e7a70.jpg

That’ll be how I picture him in my head now. 

• Like 3

Summer Stories: The Workout pt. 2

The next morning James woke up in his bed at the sound of the front door opening. His rock hard morning wood poking against Mark’s ass. 
“JAMES?!” His dad was home and calling his name. Fuck. Not that he was ashamed he’d brought Mark home and pummeled his ass all night, but he’d still prefer his dad not catch him in bed with someone. 
James heard John’s heavy footsteps coming up the stairs. He tried to shake Mark awake but the poor guy was out cold after his long hard night. 
John knocked on James’s door a few times, waiting, and opened the door. 
“Oh. I’m sorry son. I didn’t realize you had company.” The deep rumbling sound of John’s voice must have woken up Mark. The man rolled over and his eyes almost popped out of his head at the sight of John. 
John was dressed business casual, but even that couldn’t hide his size. The special made khaki pants stretched finely over his huge quads, the reinforced buttons on his collared shirt pulling in either direction across his monster chest, the massive head of his bicep clearly visible under the long sleeves. 
“It’s okay dad.” And then James got a honey idea, “in fact we were just waking up and Mark here was about to help me with my morning wood. How’d you like for him to service your cock too. Show him what a real man looks like!” 
John rubbed his growing bulge in his pants, Mark said in shambles eyes the big daddy in the doorway. 
“You think he can handle both of us?” John asked. 
“What do you think Mark? How’d you like to worship two monster cocks at once?”
“Please.” Was all Mark could manage. The incestuous taboo lost on him in the moment as he took in the sight before him. 
John began to strip down. First his shoes and socks, exposing his large feet. “Come here boy.” John said to Mark. 
Mark got up out of bed, his little hard on bouncing in front of him in anticipation. 
“Unbutton daddy’s shirt.” 
Mark worked at the top button, it was stretched so tight that it was hard for Mark to undo the buttons, “come on. If you wanna worship this big hairy daddy chest, you’ve gotta earn it.” John coaxed Mark through his troubles. Eventually Mark got the first few buttons undone, John’s wildly chest hair spilling out of the opening. Mark took a chance to rub it, it was so thick, but soft at the same time. Easy able to run his hands through the dark jungle of hair. 
“That’s it boy. Nice and slow.” 
James for his part was watching on the bed. The incredible size difference between Mark and John absolutely astounding. Mark was even smaller than James was at the beginning of the summer. The top of his head barely reached the bottom of John’s pecs, no doubt adding to the little guys difficulty in undoing the shirt. John was an absolute colossus, his lats spreading wider than Mark’s full wingspan, his huge thighs dwarfing Mark. James knew there was more muscle in one of his dad’s long hairy legs than Mark had on his whole body. James slowly jerked his cock, careful to edge and tease, but not to shoot. No. His load would be for Mark this morning. 
“Keep going. There’s still more to uncover.” John said, snapping Mark out of his trance. He continued to struggle, but finally he had undone each button on John’s untucked shirt. John shrugged the shirt off of his shoulders, exposing the many heads of his insane deltoid muscles, his abs, though covered in fur, we’re all 6 prominent, sticking out and covering his muscle gut. John raised a bicep and flexed, “you like big muscles?” John asked. Mark simply shook his head. 
John lowered his arm down, “feel it.” He said. Mark grabbed on to John’s bulging bicep, wrapping his arms around the bicep that was no doubt bigger than his waist, to worship it properly he had to practically hug it, “hold on!” John said, and he raised back up to his full height. Lifting Mark off the ground. He extended his arm out, unflexing his bicep, and the flexed it again. Repeating this over and over Mark’s body was being raised up and down my the sheer force of John’s flexing bicep. “Look at the strength. Feel that power.” John said, rubbing his bulge with his other hand. “I think it’s time you played with daddy’s thick prick.”
Lowering Mark to the ground and standing back up, he motioned to what looked like a wadded up firehose threatening to bust the seams at the front of the tight khaki pants. 
“Hurry and get it out. I don’t want to ruin these pants by have my cock tear through them.” Mark looked in wonder. 
“You’ve actually done that?” He asked John. 
“What? Have my cock hulk out of some pants?”
“Mhm” 
“Hell yeah. It’s pretty cool to see. Would you like to see it?” 
“Please.”
“Well. I guess I can always buy more pants… get on your knees in front of me.” John directed. 
Mark complied, his height on his knees barely coming up past John’s knee. 
“How’s the view from down there?” John emphasized my jutting his pecs out, the shadow of them completely covering Mark. 
“Oh my god, you’re fucking huge!”
“Yeah. I’m so fucking big. Biggest man you’ve ever seen. James! Get over here and work daddy’s nipples. Let’s show Mark here the power of a really daddy dick!” 
James got up off the bed, his leaking cock leading the way. John lowered his arms to his waistband, bunching up and flexing his pecs. James got to John and started to play with his big nipples, sucking on one and reaching across to twist the other. 
“Hell yeah son. Suck daddy’s big pecs. You fucking love those nipples don’t ya boy. Those big hairy bastards are so fucking sensitive.” As he said it his cock was still swelling in his pants, “rub it, kiss it, grab it. Feel that cock little man!” John said to Mark. 
Mark reached up and gently rubbed the huge package above him. He felt the thick tube of John’s cock, and it seemed to go on forever. 
“Fuck daddy. You’re so big.” Mark said. 
“Hell yeah dad. Show him how powerful your muscles are.” James said, continuing to worship his dad’s big body. 
*snap* *pop*
The seams on John’s pants began to give out. 
*riiiiip*
The zipper gave out, slipping apart. 
*thwop*
The button on the pants popped off, flying over Marks head and hitting the opposing wall. 
“Here it comes! 
*snap*
The underwear holding the cock back started to fail. 
“Fuck yeahhhhh!” John roared. Hitting a most muscular pose. The pants gave away, seams splitting from the crotch and down John’s thighs. His rock hard cock surged forward, pushing against his underwear. The fabric on the underwear stretched thin, and then ripped. John’s cock swelled up, growing to its full length, heavy of its own weight. 
John reached down and pulled at his pants and underwear, easily tearing them away from his body. 
Mark fell backwards into his elbows, the sight too much. He came. 
“Look at that son. He came just watching your daddy flex.” 
“Mmm. Fuck dad. You’re so fucking hot.” John reached down and picked Mark up off the floor and then sat him on the base of his cock. Mark was begging supported only by the strengths of John’s huge cock. Feeling the power of the huge member between his legs, rubbing against his weak ass, still leaking from last night. 
“Damn son. You filled him up good last night. Daddy’s proud!” 
“Thanks dad. His has just wouldn’t stop milking my cock.”
“What a fucking stud!” John leaned down and kissed James deep, Mark could feel John’s cock twitching under him. 
“Let’s get this boy to bed.” John suggested, and he began to walk to the bed, balancing Mark on his cock. 
Mark was in complete shock and awe at the size of John, and specifically the huge dick that was holding him up. John tossed Mark on the bed, and he landed ass up. 
“Don’t move!” John commanded. He stood behind the little man whose hole was exposed. John rubbed a thick calloused finger along Mark’s hole, inserting it and eliciting a moan from Mark. 
“Oh yeah. That’s a fucking nice hole.” John pulled his finger out, grabbed his cock with both hands and began to smack it against Mark’s ass and back. The length making it halfway up Mark’s back. 
“Fuck daddy. It’s so big. So fucking hard.” Mark said as he felt the heavy weight of John’s daddy dick smacking against his abused ass. 
“You ready to get fucked?” John said. 
Mark quickly flipped over, he looked terrified. “That thing would kill me!” Mark said. 
“I know. It would split you in half. James is going to fuck you while you worship this cock.”
Mark drooled, “yes sir.” As he returned to his position on all fours. 

James lined his cock up. Marks hole still wet and loose from the night before. He slowly slid in his cock. 
Mark started to moan but was interrupted by John shoving his huge cock at Marks mouth. His mouth wasn’t even big enough to swallow the whole head, but he was able to work the slit at the head of John’s cock. 
“That’s it boy. Work daddy’s cock. Fuck. Your tiny hands feel so good on that huge prick!”
Mark could only mumble a muffled praise as James slammed his cock into his hole, shoving him forward deeper into his dad’s erect dick. 
“Fuck dad. Look at how big we are. He can’t even suck your cock right!”
“Let’s not forget who hasn’t even taken this whole cock in their ass son!” John replied, flexing his muscles for emphasis. 
Something about that turned James on even more and he pummeled Mark’s hole. The wet slapping sound of last nights cum and James’s huge balls connecting to Mark’s tiny ass. 
“Fuck dad. I think I’m going to cum.” James said. 
“Let’s cum at the same time. Shove cum in both ends of this bitch at the same time!”
The two muscle gods leaned forward and kissed, Mark’s frail body squashed between them. With body hands he could barely make a dent of John’s cock, and James was fucking him silly. Slamming in and out, his hole on fire from the huge intruder. 
“Ready son?” 
“Ready!”
Then they came. James shoving load after load into Mark’s already full ass. John quickly filling up Mark’s waiting mouth and having to settle for a massive facial. The two hunks grunted and groaned as they dominated and covered Mark in their thick loads. Marks twitched and writhed, the two muscle gods pumping him and covering him full of cum from each end. 
John stood up from the bed. Wiping a single drop of sweat from his brow, “that was nice. But I need to shower and head out. I have a busy day today. You two have fun now.”
James pulled his cock out of Mark, the thick cum leaking from his ass and sticking from James’s cock head to Mark’s hole. James slapped his hard cock back and forth against Mark’s hole, the wet sloppy noise of the huge load filling the room. 
James dropped his heavy body on the bed and sprawled out. Mark moved quickly to avoid being pushed off the bed. 
“So. That was your dad?” Mark said, still in a daze. 
“Yeah. Pretty fucking hot right?” 
“You’re both so fucking big. I was honestly scared. But I feel so good.” 
“Why don’t we go shower and you can get going. If you keep that little ass around here much longer there’s no telling how many loads you’ll take today.”
Mark got so hot at the thought of being these two men’s cumdump, but he knew he needed to get to work that afternoon. 

James and Mark showered, Mark taking his time feeling all of James’s huge muscles. They dressed and headed downstairs where John was preparing breakfast. 
“Good morning again boys. Are you two hungry?” James quickly sat down at the table, but Mark stayed near the door. 
“I actually have to go. I need to. Uh. Take care of myself before work. But thank you both for, uh, letting me stay.” 
“Of course!” John said, “come back over any time. You did a good job working my cock this morning.” 
“I agree,” James started, “I’ll be hitting you up soon!” 
Mark blushed and hurried out the front door. 
“What a cute little piece of ass. Where’d you meet him?” John asked. 
“He works….” James paused, feeling awkward to tell his dad he met Mark at the sex toy shop, “he works at the mall. I met him early this summer but we reconnected at the bars last night.” 
“Well. You certainly know how to pick em’. First Luke and now him. You have an eye for some hot ass.” 
“That’s probably why I’d rather fuck around with you all day, dad.” 
John blushed. “Makes me feel good that my super stud of a son thinks his daddy is so hot. Now. Here. Eat up. When I said I was busy today I meant that I’m working out all day today to make up for lost time. You’re coming with me too.”
James got hard thinking about working out with John all day, but then he had a thought. 
“Dad?”
“Yes?”
“I actually have something to show you when we’re done. In the garage. I think it’s where we should workout today.”
John looked at James confused, “what do you mean?”
“I’m not sure how to explain it without showing you.”
The two put on their respective jockstraps and some shorts, both decided to forego a shirt for the day. James led the way to the garage, excited to finally test John’s strength. He knew he should invite Frank, but today he wanted his daddy to himself. 

It was a humid day, the air thick with moisture as the two made their way to the garage. Inside the garage the stagnant air was even hotter. They’d only walked from the house to the garage but James could feed sweat beading on his brow, and looking back he could see John’s hairy chest was damp. 
In the back of the garage, James pushed aside boxes and revealed his invention. 
John gathered his eyebrows in a look of confusion, “what the fuck is that?” He asked. 
It’s a machine that’s going to give you a run for your money old man. James flashed a quick smile at his dad, and then set to programming the machine. 
“This is a tension weight machine, everything is triple reinforced, and the max weight is somewhere around 10,000lbs for for much it can put out. The camera array and scale floor that your measurements at you workout.” James stood back, proud of his machine. 
“Very impressive. I guess you wanna see what your old man can do, eh?” 
“I don’t think I’ve ever wanted anything more.” James had to adjust his bulge as John’s big body lumbered into the machine. 
“Alright dad. Right now you weigh…630lbs.” It took James’s breath away. His dad was pound for pound the largest bodybuilder alive. Fuck. 
“You’re sure that things right? I feel much bigger than that!” John flexed his bicep and gently kissed it. 
“Alright. Lay on the bench. The way it works is you’ll unrack the bar and start to lift. The algorithm will continue to up the tension, and therefore the weight, until you max out. Once you’ve maxed out, it will decrease tension to a rep weight. Keep going until it beeps. When it beeps that means that your chest is at its maximum pumped size. After that the cameras will take the measurement and it will put out your maximum bench weight and chest measurement.”
“Pretty fancy boy. You ready to cum watching daddy break your machine?” John was so cocky, but James knew he only talked like that because he knew it drove James fucking wild. 
John lay down, gripping the weight, and began to pump. 
James watched the screen read-out. As John continued his slow, methodical reps, the weight began to increase bit by bit. 
100, 300, 500, 800, it just seemed to keep rising. James’s cock was leaking so much the front of his jockstrap was soaked. John lay on the bench, pumping the ever increasing weight. His body shimmering and glistening with sweat. James couldn’t help himself. He walked around and straddled John’s body. He began to rub John’s enormous, impossibly hard pecs. The giant balloons of muscle pumping with blood and dripping with power. John seemed to still be moving through the weight with ease. James caressed the thick mounds of flesh, feeling them contract and expand as John pushed to failure. 
James cock begged for release as he worshipped John’s massive expanding chest, his precum making a sticky pool on his dad’s rock hard gut. 
John pushed and pumped, his chest muscles striating, the veins popping, sweat running down the muscle into the deep valley between his thick pecs. His nipples protruding out, begging for attention. 
Suddenly John started to strain. His reps slowing, his arms shaking, his chest swelling and turning red with strain and blood rushing to fill the muscles. Then John paused, and the machine beeped. James quickly dismounted and he gasped as he read the readout. 
“4,215lbs. Chest measurement. 127 inches.” James mouth went dry. John sat up from the bench, his impossibly large frame taking up every bit of space, his chest heaving, “what’s next?”  
“Biceps.” James answered, doing everything he could to keep his hands off his own cock. 
He caught a glance of his dad’s dick in his pouch. Perfectly packaged, bulging and powerful, it looked to be semi-hard. The fabric straining to contain it, but John wasn’t fully hard, yet. 
The seat adjusted for bicep curls and John grasped the available handles and did a few precursors pumps. The machine responding in kind. 
“Come over here, feels your dad’s big arms while I show you some real power.”
James moved around as John strained the machine as it increased pound by pound. His huge arms swelling, veins exploding under the surface of the paper thin skin. His huge bicep head splitting perfectly, and on the release, his massive tricep muscle hanging heavily. 
James approached John as the weight increased. He tried to grab his dads arm, but he couldn’t, even with both of his huge hands, cover the insane peak of John’s inhumane bicep. Then he licked it, the sweat creating the perfect salty flavor. James kissed, licks, grilled and grabbed John’s bicep as he repped the increasing weight, the big muscle swelling bigger and bigger with each pump. 
John grunted, pushing against the increasing force of the hydraulic weight. 
John’s face contorted as he used every big of strength he had, and the machine beeped. 
James moved to the output panel, “840lbs. 52” arms.” 
John heaved as he stood up. Sweat dripping off his body, his muscles glistening in the bright sunlight coming through the windows in the hot garage. 
“What’s. Next.” John said. His deep baritone voice vibrating James’s body. He was clearly worked up, both physically and sexually. Something about showing off his immense power for his son, and the sheer determination to push his limits. 
“Squats.” James said. So close to cumming just at the sight of his dads big sweaty body. James jockstrap begging for him to take his dick out and release his load. 
John positioned himself in the contraption, spreading his legs, working into the perfect squat form. He unracked the bar and began his slow descent. Then, he stood back up. James watched as, with each squat, the straps on John’s jockstrap stretched further and further, his massive glutes expanding and forcing the fabric to begin to fray. James wasn’t sure they’d make it through the whole workout. In the front, John’s cock was growing hard, the big mushroom head swelling and becoming more defined in the right pouch. As his cock pushed out the front of the jock, his ass pushed out the back. The fabric was inches away from disintegrating. John began to grunt and groan. 
“Fuck. Almost there. I can fucking feel it!” Then the machine beeped. 
“3800lbs dad.”
“What are the measurements boy?” John asked cockily as he stood in the center of the machine. Sweat dripping from his body dripping from his heavy pec shelf, running down his hairy rock solid guy between the grooves of his extended abs, and disappearing into the pouch where his dad’s huge cock waited, impatiently. 
“64” waist. 73.6” quads.”
“That’s what I’m fuckin talkin’ about!” John boomed, the old windows on the garage shaking at the sudden loud baritone. “Say son, would that machine measure ALL of my muscles?”
“Sure dad. It gives read outs on whatever muscle you’re working at the time.” James was thinking about John doing a back without next, or maybe his claves. In a split second John grabbed the jockstrap and tore the tortured fabric from his body. John’s cock rose up. Engorged with blood, the angry veins swelling along the entire length. It was so heavy it no longer stood up straight, weighed down by its own weight. His heavy balls pushed forward by his unreal quads. It wasn’t the first time James had seen John’s cock, but something about knowing how big John was exactly, seeing him work godly amounts of weight, seeing him drip with sweat and power, the musky smell of him filling the garage. 
“Come over here boy. Hell daddy work this cock. I wanna know how big the longest, hardest dick in the world is!”
James complied. Crawling on his knees in front of John. He grasped the length with both of his hands, with still over half of it uncovered and his hands unable to completely grip around the thick bull cock. 
“Kiss it!” John said. 
James leaned forward to kiss the head, which was so large James couldn’t see it fitting in his mouth. As he got closer, John flexed his cock, the blood pumping into the massive organ pushed James’s hands apart, and a big load of precum burped out and covered James’s face. 
“Mmm daddy. You taste so good, so much fucking cum in those big hairy balls!” 
“Lick em’.” John directed. 
James cradled his dad’s sack in his hands, each nut so large that he could only handle one at a time. He licked the salty flavor from his dad’s balls. Unbelievable that this was where he came from. He was inside these massive balls before, and now he was worshiping his dad’s powerful body. 
“Son.” John said between pants, “I think you’re ready.” 
Not wanting to take the balls out of his mouth, but curious all the same, James asked. “Ready for what?”
“I think you’re big enough and strong enough now to take all of daddy’s fat fucking cock. You worked hard all summer boy. Now you’re gunna get what you deserve!”
James looked up, partial terror in his eyes as his dad’s massive organ dominated his field of view, but also extreme taboo lust overpowering everything else. 
“Please daddy. Please breed me with that big daddy dick.”
“Yeah boy, you want daddy to fuck you deep and hard?”
“Yes please daddy. Show me how a real man fucks. 
“Fuck boy. You want this cock inside you? Huh?! You want the cock that gave you life to fill you up completely?”
“Yes sir daddy. I want to feel your cock break me in half.” 
“Come here!” John said as he quickly bent over and picked James up off the ground, “we’re going inside. You’re gunna work for this!” 

• Like 22
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1