Nathan

Thank you very much for your feedback, here is part 2 I hope you like it😁

Chapter 2: Sex Lesson with Mr Suavez

The next morning, our three friends wake up in their dorm.

David: "Hmmmm damn I slept well! I dreamed that I won the S exam and that I became all-powerful. Ho Max! Are you listening to me? what are you looking out the window?"

Max: " I watch Jeff run, watch how his muscles bulge in his tight clothes.  he is so powerful that when he runs he cracks the ground more and more"

Suddenly Jeff stops running and sees Max and David touching each other erotically looking at him.  Seeing them so hot he decided to put on a little show for them, he slowly lifts his tight t-shirt to wipe his head and reveal his gorgeous 8 pack shredded abs dripping with sweat.  he then does a few bodybuilding poses (double biceps, pectoral dance...).  And finally he turned around and bent down so that Max and David had a front row seat to see his bulging buttocks.  The show is interrupted because of Mr. Sparks who walks very angrily towards Jeff.

(I put a picture of Mr Spark, I forgot to show it in chapter 1 😅)

b008d5ff-dbb8-48ee-8d90-b3d48f46a30d.jpeg.jpg.1fa8b9cfa2b9a375ad73a272d1f28aaa.jpg

Spark: "HURRY TO GO TO THE COURSE OF Mr SUAVEZ, IF YOU ARE NOT THERE IN A MINUTE YOU CAN SAY GOODBYE TO THE S EXAM!!!!!!".  Mr Spark is so impressive that when he gets mad it looks like his muscles are getting bigger.

Jeff: " Um...sorry Mr Spark" and as he prepares to leave.

Spark: "Jeff! Didn't you forget something?"

Jeff: "Um... yes sorry". He gets down on his knees and starts licking Mr Spark's amazing abs.

Spark: "That's good, you should always show respect to your superiors.  You can go."

A few moments later, here they are all standing lined up in Mr SUAVEZ's class, and at the end of the room they see a man from behind looking out the window, he has chocolate-black skin, his back muscles are so wide that  'we could hide at least two students there, her buttocks are so round and rounded that we'll see you biting into them, and finally her calves are real diamonds in the rough.

Suavez : " I'm Mr SUAVEZ and to start you all go take off your clothes, I want to see your dick "

While the students carry out his orders, Mr SUAVEZ finally turns around and the front of his body is equivalent to the back, a real mountain of muscles, no nuclear machine could stop this monster.

eab4b06d-457d-436d-aca6-a7249136beb0.jpeg.jpg.c622349d6676ee3e1fbbe28439d55021.jpg

He starts looking at all the cocks seriously and very carefully, then suddenly he points to two students

Suavez : " Sorry guys my dicks are too small, therefore I'm going to exclude you from this year and you won't have the opportunity to take the S exam" .And in a second the 20 students in the class are at 18"

Suavez: " Well you are already aware that when you have your superhero diploma, we will send you to a planet so that you protect the population throughout your life.  But like a real alpha male you will probably need to have sex, that's why you will have to fuck humans, but since you are a million more powerful than them you risk dismembering them in a second, so we  let's see in this course how to fuck with them gently and have fun."

Suavez: " come on Jeff you're going to show them the example." Jeff stands next to Mr SUAVEZ and waits for the rest.

And then a human walks into the room, he kneels in front of Jeff and starts licking his feet

Suavez : " Don't worry it's normal, humans must always feel inferior to you they owe you infinite respect.  Now you are going to put your hand behind his head and you are going to gently put your cock in his mouth."

Jeff : " OHHH DAMN THIS IS SO GOOD!!!!!!!"

Suavez : " Great !  Now David is going to penetrate you from behind, you may come but you have to hold back so as not to crush the human's head"

David walks over to Jeff, he puts his big cock in Jeff's bulging ass, and he starts to come forward, back, come forward ever harder

Jeff:  "oh fuck I want to cum!!!!!!"

Suavez: " HOLD ON FOR 3 MORE MINUTES!!!!"

In front of this magnificent show, all the other students ejaculate liters of sperm from their powerful cocks

Suavez : " IT'S GOOD HUMAN GET YOUR HEAD OFF HIS COCK QUICKLY!!!!" And 5 seconds later a trail of sperm comes out of Jeff's cock and comes to explode the wall of the class.

Suavez : " I'm very proud of you now we're going to move on to the last exercise which is also the hardest.  It's you who will penetrate the human's ass"

Human gets on all fours and eagerly waits for muscle stud's cock. Jeff follows the advice of Mr SUAVEZ and penetrates the human delicately, he suspends the human in the air so much that he is tall compared to him.  he puts his hands around the human's ribs and begins to push him in, then pull him out....

Suavez : " Alright!  that will be all for today, we can applaud the human and Jeff our Champion." Clap clap clap. "Now rest you because tomorrow you will have physics lesson with Mr GORRIO"

Back in the dorm, Max's cell phone rings, and seeing the name of the guy calling him, his face turns serious and he starts shaking all over.

To be continued......

(I hope you like part 2 too, well I'm doing course chapters but I think I'll do lots of little chapters, I hope you'll like it 😁)

• Like 8

10 hours ago, Ro20316 said:

C'est une histoire amusante jusqu'à présent. Les trois doivent en apprendre beaucoup plus pour pouvoir vivre avec les humains et ne pas les briser

Yes even if they are in first year, they still have a lot to learn😁

• Like 1