(since the tests of Jeff and Max are quite short, I will put them in the same chapter)

Chapter 11: The tests of Jeff and Max

Tim comes back to Jeff and Max with the new gods creating David who moves levitating, so soon Jeff and Max get down on their knees and start licking David's calf, it's amazing!  The new god's calf is the size of Jeff's thigh, no one would want to fight him.

David: "It's okay guys no need to worship me, you'll soon be just as powerful as me" He flexes his biceps and starts licking it.

Tim: " Alright Jeff It's your turn"

Jeff follows Tim to the great hall, he explains to him that he is going to do a test of courage and that it will not be.  Following this Jeff goes to the big door and is about to open it as David did previously.

Jeff's test of courage

Jeff opens his eyes and he sees that he is in the middle of a ruined city and in front is Thomas one of Master Baram's lieutenants.

Thomas : " Let's see if you're as strong as they say." He clasps his fists together, an immense amount of magic sweeps around the area.

Suddenly Jeff throws himself on him and gives him a punch that throws Thomas into a building, he doesn't even give him time to get up when he chains him up with a multitude of blows on the face.  The earth cracks, the buildings still standing fall in the face of a deluge of blows.  After that Jeff calms down and moves away from the lifeless body of Thomas, he raises his fist in the air as if to say that he had won except that a machiavellian laugh sounded in his head.

Thomas: " HAHAHAHA!!! you thought you could beat me so easily?"

Jeff is shocked he looks at Thomas who gets up as if nothing had happened, not even a scratch.

Jeff: " How it is possible?"

Thomas : " I explain to you, my main power is absorption, each time an enemy touches me I absorb his power, you I think you must have touched me a lot of times so I think your whole power will be mine  "

Jeff falls to the ground, his muscles begin to shrink, his power disappears and his strength is so colossal too, when in Thomas it's quite the opposite, a wave of power comes into him, it's muscles grow to sizes  exorbitant, he is now two heads taller than Jeff when he was still muscular.  but his muscles are nothing compared to the astronomical power that invades his body, he could even beat Master Baram.

Thomas : " HAHAHAHAHA!! NOTHING CAN STOP ME!  BUT BEFORE I KILLED YOU I'M GOING TO HAVE A LITTLE FUN, I THINK I HEARD A GIRL CRYING OVER THERE"

He snaps his fingers and the girl is immediately teleported to her knees and crying in front of her titanic body.  Thomas prepares a ray charged from his finger to pierce the innocent woman, but the attack is interrupted by a small pebble which hits his face, Thomas looks in the direction where the pebble came from and he sees Jeff standing  , thin as a twig, shaking with fear and trying to defend himself with all he has.

Thomas: " HAHAHAHA!  PATHETIC !  YOU THINK IT'S CAILLOU ARE GOING TO ARREST ME!  "He starts to charge his beam again in the direction of the girl and this time the attack to hit someone... but it's not the woman, Jeff managed to find a bit of strength to come between the  wife and the ray, he sacrificed himself to save her.Suddenly Jeff wakes up in the great room next to Tim still with his beautifully muscled body.

Tim: " You have passed the test of courage"

Jeff : " but I died, I failed"

Tim: " You showed great courage in always wanting to fight against Thomas even knowing that your attacks weren't going to hurt him and in addition you sacrificed yourself to save the life of this woman, very few people don't.  will have done this feat, therefore you will receive the divine blessing " As for David, Tim raises his arm in the air and a lightning comes down on Jeff.

Such a level of power invades his body, his clothes are torn because of his muscles which grow every second, a blue and red cape appears behind his back so wide that one could hide from at least 4 adult men, a blue diamond appears  between his pectorals which are now bigger than a watermelon, and gold bracelets come surrounded by his handles which are now capable of crushing any matter.

33329955.thumb.png.13f6d235721f7aca0c8a0e60691a049e.png

another god is born

Back alongside Max and the god David, Max can't help but jerk off to Jeff's new body.

Max : " Damn you're so beautiful"

Jeff approaches Max and whispers in his ear as if to excite him.

Jeff: " I know.  But don't worry it will be your turn soon"

Tim: " Your turn Max, I hope you are ready."

As for the others Max follows Tim to the big hall, Tim explains to him that he is going to do a showdown, "it's the hardest of the tests no one has succeeded, but you intrigue me, let's see  who you really are."

Max goes to the door and opens it.

Max's test of strength 

Max opens his eyes and strangely he finds himself in the same big room, except that instead of seeing Tim, he sees Justin kneeling and chaining, and on the other side of the room there are David and Jeff kneeling and chaining  also.  Suddenly Tim appears behind him and he explains to her.

Tim: " You will have to make a choice, either you kill your lover Justin and you can join Jeff and David as if nothing had happened or you kill your friends and Justin will become nice and between you two you will be the most powerful beings in the universe.  You have 5 minutes to make your choice."

Max starts pacing, he scratches his head, what a dilemma!  Will he choose love and power, or friendship?  5 minutes later the fateful moment has arrived the moment to choose has come.  He walks towards Justin, a tear appears on Max's face "I'm sorry" and with a hand he decapitates Justin's head.  Max wakes up and he finds himself in the real big room next to Tim.

Tim: " You have passed the test"

Max: " What would it have done if I had chosen the other choice?"

Tim: " you would have passed it too, you know this test shows above all what kind of person you are, as I told you, people did not succeed, they did not have the strength to choose and many fell  in madness.  Therefore I will be able to give you the divine blessing."

Max also receives the divine lightning, but his size has nothing to do with the two previous ones, Max's muscles have become mountains, he could crush a tank between his thighs and destroy a sun with two fingers, a blue uniform  just cover his massive upper body, over the uniform comes appear gold epaulets and a gold breastplate as well, and finally tight black pants cover his very sexy and monstrously powerful lower body.

Screenshot_20230506-150335_Gallery.thumb.jpg.6551afe4d913fbc866071eae2e543568.jpg

another god is born

To be continued.....

(Sorry to have been long to write this chapter I didn't have time, tell me what is your favorite event and your favorite god 😁😁😁)

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1