Muscle Lads, Inc.

muscleaddict

13 hours ago, CaptainRex said:

Mason

IMG_4874.jpeg

1 hour ago, Hialmar said:

Funny how differently a reader may imagine a character. I was thinking about someone closer to this, when I read about Andy:

Tumblr_l_78070580974261.thumb.jpg.64519a35d802fb7aa55d625830fc4e6c.jpg

They're both sort of in the same realm as Mason - the top guy a lot more so. I'll have to try and track down a reference! 

• Thanks 2

49 minutes ago, Hialmar said:

Alfie and Ozzie are up there at the same level for me.

I can't get rid of the niggling thought, that Andy Mason and Harry the Bouncer may have met, years ago.

Haha! They may well have done! 😅 FYI - Mason is a lot hotter than Harry (sorry, Harry 😢). This also probably means Deano would have been seduced by Mason pre-Ozzie too. 😏

• Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, DennisFLL said:

Ha! Here's a twist, that my above conversation with Hialmar just hit me with - AJ's step-father was Andy, also a totally bald and handsome bodybuilder in his forties, and was living not that far from Manchester in the "AJ & Noah" story.  Has Muscleaddict brought him into this story after leaving his wife there?😁

Haha!! Not sure what Mrs Jones would have thought about that! 🥲 I am conscious I re-used the same name for two fairly similar characters. 😳 In hindsight, I probably should have given Mason a different first name. Of course - I did know a hot bald leather-wearing daddy called Andy when I was around Nick's age who I had regular mind-blowing sex with so...

• Like 1

On 8/17/2023 at 10:34 PM, Bjort said:

Doodooodadoodoodoo… 🙄

3E8DA8A4-BDD2-4B40-9048-82F84CE3B99E.gif

That made me laugh, mate! 😂

On 8/17/2023 at 2:58 AM, mario2007 said:

Hmmm...missing muscleaddict's penned artistry here 😢

Next chapter coming up... 😊

• Thanks 3