Muscle Lads, Inc.

muscleaddict

11 hours ago, brawnygods said:

Loving this story and wanted to post my take on the Lads.  Nick's gotta get over himself and strip off more often.

Z__single_NICK.png

Alfie needs no encouragement, obv.

Z__single_ALFIE.png

And Danny's obviously the pump-cover type--makes you wish you had xray vision.  In this case, Alfie took scissors to Danny's hoodie.

Z__single_DANNY.png

Thank you for providing the incredible art, @brawnygods ❤️❤️❤️

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

18 hours ago, muscleaddict said:

It ["bricking it"] means being really nervous/scared to do something. "Shitting myself/shitting my pants?" Do you use those? 😅 

Yes indeed.  In fact, we (and maybe you? others?) combine things with something like:  "Oh man, I was shitting bricks."

Languages and slang are fascinating.

• Like 1

On 8/27/2023 at 6:45 PM, IronandGold said:

was anyone else surprised Nick’s not on gear 4 weeks before a show? My mind was blown. I mean I guess the fact that he was fucking the hell out of Mason without a problem should have made it obvious. But I still was like “what? He’s sore? How is he not on a crazy stack”

Hahahahaha

thats funny!!!!  

On 8/28/2023 at 2:51 AM, brawnygods said:

Loving this story and wanted to post my take on the Lads.  Nick's gotta get over himself and strip off more often.

Z__single_NICK.png

On 8/28/2023 at 2:55 AM, brawnygods said:

Alfie needs no encouragement, obv.

Z__single_ALFIE.png

On 8/28/2023 at 2:57 AM, brawnygods said:

And Danny's obviously the pump-cover type--makes you wish you had xray vision.  In this case, Alfie took scissors to Danny's hoodie.

Z__single_DANNY.png

Once again @brawnygods thank you so much for doing these illustrations and bringing these characters to life. You are so fucking talented and all three of these are just amazing. This is obviously not my first time seeing these but it’s still exciting to see them posted here for everyone else to see and enjoy. 

I love all of the little details in these. The red brick which is synonymous with the buildings in Manchester. The teasing of Nick’s pink poser strap. Alfie’s (cute) pixie ears, his novelty banana socks (I actually wrote these into the story after Brawny sent me this) and his shiny golden posers (now probably being sniffed by Curtis on a nightly basis). Danny’s sleeveless Panthers hoodie. The gap in Danny’s front teeth. Danny’s veiny caves. The sheer hugeness of Danny. Pretty much every single thing about Danny! 🤪

I also love how the poses of the characters reflect their personalities. Alfie outgoing, extroverted and playful, Nick and Danny a little more introverted. And also maybe Nick being a little bit of a slut? 🤔😅

Thank you so much again, mate. I know these illustrations don't come together easily! 

• Like 1

On 8/28/2023 at 7:37 AM, Ozymandias said:

Danny and Nick are the ones. When they get together it’ll be so cute. And hot.

Does Danny know about this? 🤭

• Haha 1