Muscle Lads, Inc.

muscleaddict

FIFTEEN

NICK

I’m one week into training for the Tiger Classic North West with uber-coach, sometime bodybuilder and all-around nice guy Jason Fox and despite the muscle aches and tightness, the general slightly slow, dragging feeling and the fact that I’m pissing like a fucking racehorse because of the high water intake, I’m actually feeling pretty good.

I definitely feel slightly bigger and more pumped than I did this time last week. There’s even a little vascularity coming through on both my legs and arms. As evidenced in my first set of progress pics Jason took in the changing rooms at The Muscle Factory yesterday. (I was so fucking relieved he didn’t want to take them on the gym floor.) Pictures he then ordered me to upload to my new trunks_and_pumps Instagram page pretty much there and then. Something I was obviously anxious to do since posting bodybuilding pictures to my socials is something I NEVER did until last weekend when Alfie roped me into posting one of the shots of me from my last competition in my shiny pink posers.

What I definitely wasn’t expecting was for Jason Fox to then upload the pictures to HIS page too! I had something of a mild panic attack when I saw his post yesterday. Knowing that all thirty thousand of Jason Fox’s followers, including well-known professional bodybuilders, were now potentially looking at pictures of me in my not-yet-great condition looking like a rabbit in the headlights and wearing nothing but a pair of Alfie's(!) shiny blue posing trunks. Which, despite him claiming are his dullest and least shiny pair, are still pretty fucking shiny.

I still can’t believe I’m in possession of a pair of trunks belonging to Alfie Winters. That they’re in my drawer right now next to my hot pink trunks (it has to be said, they look kinda good side by side). That I actually wore them yesterday! I actually can't believe that Alfie even lent the trunks to me in the first place. I was fucking bricking it when I asked him yesterday morning. The amount of courage it took just to knock on his bedroom door. And yet - he was so casual about it. Like it was no fucking big deal. (Although I did get the impression he was getting some sort of kick out of the whole thing.) Even emptying out his trunk drawer for me and laying his entire collection out for me on his mattress. An image I can’t now get out of my head.

Every time I think about the fact that I'm in possession of a pair of his posers my cock starts to get hard. Would it be wrong to get out Alfie’s shiny blue trunks in my bedroom when I’m hard and have a cheeky tug through the shiny material? (Fuck!) Yes. That would be very, very wrong!

I reach for my phone on my bedside table, delaying getting out of bed a little longer just because it’s Sunday and my rest day and for the first time in a week I have absolutely fuck all planned (a thought which makes me feel almost deliriously happy).

I feel a lick of both nerves and excitement as I open up Instagram. And woah - I have tons of new followers since I went to bed last night. (Thanks, Jason!) And there are some more likes on my progress pics too. No one else has added to Alfie’s comment of, Hmmm, good taste in trunks! 🤔 😝 and Danny King’s hands-up emoji and explosion emoji (the latter of which made me feel RIDICULOUSLY happy), but some people HAVE commented on Jason Fox’s post.

I suddenly sit upright. Am I reading that right? Fuck. I feel a giddy rush as I read the comment saying I have great shape and potential. But it’s not just the comment itself. It’s the person who it’s from. None other than British pro muscle beast and uber-handsome, big-eared, shiny trunk wearer Liam “The Guns” Watson. Liam “The Guns” Watson thinks I have potential. Liam “The Guns” Watson knows I exist!

I lock my phone and sink back under my duvet cover for a little longer. And now I’m wondering … is there a chance Mason the Hot Muscle Daddy has seen those pics yet? He’s not on Instagram, but maybe Jason will show him the next time they see each other. Has that already happened since I left the gym yesterday? And if so, what did Jason say about me when he showed the hot muscle daddy he's currently seeing the pics of his latest Junior Classic Physique recruit? And what did Mason say about me in return?

And now I'm picturing Jason in Mason's bed. The same bed I fucked him on three days ago. The two of them cuddled up to each other. My stomach lurches and I push the thought away. I’m actually surprised at just how much that thought bothers me. Of Jason and Mason together. Which is absurd. Because me and Mason are just messing around. There’s zero chance of anything more happening. (I think?) And yet - I’ve found myself thinking about Mason more than usual these past few days. 

I have no idea when I’m going to see him again. I keep wondering if I should text him or if that would upset the balance. It feels like Mason’s very much in control of the situation. Whatever this thing is that we have going on. And I think I quite like that. Mason being in control. Maybe it’s because if I leave it to Mason to come to me then it makes him feel less guilty about the whole Jason thing.

My stomach twists again and I try to push those thoughts away. And now I need to fucking piss. Again! I jump out of bed wearing just my boxers and t-shirt and suddenly feel embarrassed at how underdressed I am when I run into Danny King in the hallway looking his usual hot self in a tight black t-shirt and light grey joggers. Which is kind of absurd considering we’re gonna be in a pump room together both wearing nothing but our trunks in three weeks' time. He says all right to me and I awkwardly say hi before locking myself in the bathroom feeling like I just made a right twat of myself in front of my absurdly hot flatmate.

When I’m properly dressed I head into the kitchen, feeling a mix of nerves and excitement as I approach the door. Because I can hear the sound from the television and I know Danny is in there. He doesn’t say anything to me and my mind naturally wonders if I’ve done something wrong. I almost head back to my room with my porridge but I’m feeling brave so I go and sit next to Danny on the sofa as he plays with his phone, feeling the same rush of excitement I always do when I’m around him.

Just being in such close proximity to someone who’s that big and handsome is a rush. His massive arms right there bulging out of his tight black t-shirt. His thick legs underneath his light grey joggers. Once again, I’m reminded of that hotness that Danny King radiates that I felt when he was sitting on my bed playing CRASH the other week. 

We sit in silence with the TV on for a few minutes. It’s not awkward per se, but it feels a bit like I’m holding my breath. Waiting to see if Danny will actually speak to me. I can fully believe that at any moment he will just stand up and walk out of the room without saying a single word to me.

When he does speak without looking up from his phone, what he says almost makes me choke on my porridge.

“Didn’t know you had blue posers, mate.”

What the - “Ummm. Yeah,” I mumble, not looking up at him.

“Didn’t borrow them from Alfie then?”

Oh my God! Panic shoots through me. I look over and Danny King is giving me a warm, cheeky grin to let me know he’s only teasing me. It’s so fucking sexy I can’t quite catch my breath. With that little gap in between his two front teeth. And I’m wondering once more - what’s it like to be Danny King?

I feel like asking him if he thinks it’s weird that I borrowed Alfie’s trunks but I’m a little scared of what his answer will be. 

“Did you get your classic physique trunks sorted yet?”

I pull an eek face and shake my head. Danny laughs in response. “You’ll end up having to do the regular junior class if you don’t order them soon.”

Something pinches in my chest. I just go back to my breakfast and don’t respond. I can feel Danny looking at me from the corner of my eye though.

“Is it your rest day too?” I ask him, changing the subject. I know for a fact it’s Danny’s rest day. Not that I know his full schedule or anything. I'm not some kind of stalker. I just pay attention to things.

He tells me yes and I ask him what he's up to today. Danny puts his phone in his pocket and smirks at me. “Are you about to ask me to play CRASH?”

Fuck. Excitement rises in my chest.

“Ummm. I mean …”

Danny’s smirk turns into a full-on smile.

“We can if you want," I suggest. "I mean, I’m up for it?”

“Nick, I would LOVE to play CRASH with you," he says, still grinning. Okay - so this is happening. Me and Danny hanging out together. Just the two of us. In my bedroom. Again!

"Wait - you’ve been to the Wonderland arcade in town, right?” 

“Erm. No.”

Danny’s eyes widen. “Mate - they have a CRASH game there.”

“No way?”

“Not too tired to walk into town, are you?”

I shake my head, trying not to smile so much fucking much.

“Give me two minutes,” he says, jumping off the sofa. I go into my room to grab a hoodie. When I step into the hall, Danny emerges from his room, still in his tight black t-shirt. He hasn’t changed. But he HAS put his specs on again. It’s almost like he knows what gets me going.

If I thought gaming in my room with Danny King in my bedroom was a rush, it’s nothing compared to being out in public with him. Everyone’s heads are turning at the big handsome half-man half-gorilla in specs bulging out of his tight black t-shirt. He’s getting so many stares. Much more than Alfie does.

And he seems just as oblivious to it as he was that night we all went to the gay pub on Canal Street. Maybe he’s just used to getting so much attention by now. Whatever the case, the fact that Danny doesn’t seem phased or affected by that level of attention is pretty fucking endearing. 

And besides all of that, the guy just exudes this air of confidence. And sexiness. I’ve mentioned how sexy Danny King is, right? 

I also can’t help feeling kind of smug that I’m with him. Like, yeah - this insanely sexy muscle beast with his army boy looks and humungous-sized arms and his cute little specs is my mate. I’m mates with that fuck off hot bodybuilder you can’t take your eyes off!  

“Are you following Jason Fox on Instagram?” I ask him when we’re sitting side by side on the tram. His big hot arms are so close to mine.

“Erm. Think so.”

“He, erm, posted my progress pics. And … someone kinda well known commented.” 

I feel a pinch of nerves. I hope Danny doesn’t think that I’m bragging. But his mouth curls into this sexy, excited grin. “Who?”

“Ummm. Liam Watson?”

Danny’s grin grows wider. “Yeah - it's pretty cool when well-known bodybuilders acknowledge you on Instagram!”

“Mmmm. Who’s the most famous bodybuilder you’ve interacted with?”

Danny wrinkles his nose. “Austin Kaplan?”

My mouth drops open. “The Pacman?” 

Austin The Pacman Kaplan is one of the biggest and most famous Canadians in bodybuilding. He's even one of the biggest pros in the IFBB right now.

“He commented something like, ‘this kid is insane’ and then asked what they were putting in the protein powder in England.”

I grin and feel giddy, making a mental note to follow The Kapman on Instagram. Not that I think there’s any chance he’ll comment on MY posts. 

“Nathan Marret too. He’s always commenting on and liking my posts.”

I grin and bite my lip. I look down the carriage and suddenly spot a gay couple gawping at me and Danny. Well … probably more at just Danny.

“Do they ever DM you?”

“Nah. No one that well known. Sometimes guys I’ve competed with and met at shows will DM me afterwards. Sometimes guys I’m about to compete with do it before the show too. Which is ... cool.” He pauses and pulls a face. “Sort of.”

I look at him curiously.

“Well … once they’ve DM’ed you, there’s this pressure then to actually TALK to them on the day of the show.”

I smile and nod. “Is that bad?”

Danny pulls a face. “Not really, I guess? It's just … sometimes I just wanna be left alone. I dunno. I’m not always the most sociable person,” he says.

I smile, despite myself. It’s kind of mad that Danny is opening up to me like this. “Mmmm. I’m not always either.”

“I’m not, like, shy,” he adds. “But .. sometimes I just don’t know what the fuck to SAY to people!”

I smile and feel a pinch in my chest. I get the impression Danny King actually IS a bit shy. But he doesn’t want to admit it. Maybe he doesn’t think it fits in with his whole big handsome part gorilla, part Alpha male image.

“Mmmm. I know what you mean,” I confess. “Sometimes I kind of panic when people I don’t know start talking to me.”

He gives me this look. “Same!”

“And I end up, like, saying the wrong thing. And then I just end up looking stupid. Like … some kind of social retard.”

Danny gives me a warm grin.

“I’m definitely not like Alfie,” I confess. “I kinda wish I was. Well … more like him, anyway.”

Danny screws his face up. “I don’t! I couldn’t live with two Alfies.”

I grin at him as we approach our stop.

“So …” Danny says, as we exit the tram. “Most people think I’m arrogant. And that YOU’RE a social retard.”

I smile, not knowing how to respond. And now there’s this sort of awkward silence. His arrogant comment is hanging in the air as we head towards the arcade.

“Admit it,” Danny teases. “You thought I was arrogant when you first met me.”

“Ummm …” I say, feeling nervous and looking at Danny. He gives me a warm grin.

“I don’t know if I thought you were arrogant,” I tell him, honestly. “Per se!”

Danny laughs.

“You were kind of quiet though,” I say, thinking back to when I came round to view the flat. “Like … you didn’t really say much. I thought maybe it was, like, something to do with me?”

He shoots me a confused look. “Whaaat? Why would you think that?”

“Ummm. I dunno. I kinda thought maybe you were expecting a bodybuilder and then I turned up.”

“Okay. Well, first of all, you ARE a bodybuilder so that makes no sense.”

I feel my chest expand. Maybe it’s just hearing Danny King say those words. That I’m a bodybuilder.

“Well … technically I’m a classic physique guy,” I quip, feeling a surge of confidence.

Danny laughs. “Still a bodybuilder!”

“I wasn’t sure if you were expecting someone bigger though.”

Danny pulls a face. “I honestly had no expectations before you showed up. I DO remember being massively pissed off that day, though.”

I sharply turn my head. “Why?”

“Because of Alfie. So … my brother had texted me saying his mate from work was looking for a room. Which I TOLD Alfie. And then he went ahead and advertised for the room on Instagram anyway. Without telling me,” he says, rolling his eyes.

“Oh right.”

“I mean, my brother’s mate didn’t want the room anyway. But still. That wasn’t the point. Why advertise and agree for someone to come round when my brother’s mate is already interested?”

I bite my lip and nod. Suddenly I feel lighter. Knowing that whatever was going on that day with Danny. The way he was towards me. It wasn’t personal.

“So why did Alfie do it?”

Danny sighs. “This is what he’s like, mate. He has to be in charge. It pisses me off sometimes. So, if I was a bit … off with you. That day. It wasn’t you. It was Alfie. I mean … the prep didn’t help either.”

I nod and smile.

“But ... I’m glad though that you moved in.”

I feel giddy and grin at him. “Here it is,” he says. I look up to see the words Wonderland Arcade in lights before me. Inside it’s just a regular arcade. I’m instantly taken back to being a kid and going on trips to Blackpool with my parents in the summer holidays.

Danny says a friendly all right to a guy who works there who knows his name as we walk through the arcade.

“How long have you been coming here?” I ask him.

“Since forever. And I give you … CRASH!”

I spot a two-seater CRASH game ahead of us. Each side has a steering wheel.

“How cool is this?” I say as we walk up to the game.

“This might be a bit of a struggle,” Danny says as he starts climbing into the left side with some effort. Meanwhile, I manage to sit down and fit in the seat with no problems. 

“Fuckin’ hell,” he exclaims with a laugh as he’s squashed into the seat with barely any room. He looks kind of cute all bunched up in his seat. All huge and bulging in his metal-framed specs. 

There’s a wall separating us. But his shoulders are right there. Peeking over the top. This warm, giddy feeling spreads through me as we start playing the game. I kinda love this. Being here with Danny King. Talking to him. Just hanging out with him.

“Get ready for the arse whipping of your pathetic little life.”

I laugh. “Charming!” I quip as Danny grins teasingly. 

“We ... could make this interesting!” he suggests.

Excitement rises in my chest. “Whoever wins, the other has to do a forfeit.”

“Like what?”

“Like … if I win, you have to do next week’s progress pics wearing your pink posers.”

My mouth drops open. I can feel my cheeks blushing. Danny’s grinning. 

“What happens if I win?” I ask.

Danny’s eyes widen and he shrugs. “That’s up to you.”

I get to feel your biceps? You have to kiss me? You let me snuggle up to you with my head on your massive chest and my arm around your waist and you let me stay there forever?

“Ummm …” I say, thinking. An idea comes to me which sends a jolt of excitement through me. “If I win, you have to buy some pink trunks from Next Level Posers and wear them at the Tiger Classic North West.”

Danny instantly screws his face up. I'm guessing his not a pink poser fan, which I kind of knew already. Then pulls an indifferent face and shrugs. “Deal,” he says casually. “But I’m not buying them. I’ll just borrow yours or Alfie’s. Since that’s acceptable these days.” He pauses. “Apparently.”

I bite my lip and look straight ahead. Danny King wearing hot pink Next Level Posers. Danny King wearing MY hot pink Next Level Posers. Fuuuck. Would he really do that? I'm pretty sure he's just joking, but my dick is still swelling in my jeans at that thought. As the game progresses the chances of me winning and that scenario unfolding start to diminish. Because Danny King is, indeed, giving me the arse whipping of my pathetic little life. And when he finally beats me, my stomach plummets at the thought of fulfilling my half of the bargain.

We play another game (no forfeits this time) and Danny beats me again. “Mmmm. You had an unfair advantage,” I say, as I climb out of the game.

Danny laughs. “What advantage?” he says as he squeezes out of the seat.

“You’ve been coming here forever!”

“Don’t be a sore loser, Nick,” he teases, as we walk through the arcade. 

“Oh, man. I used to love these as a kid,” I say as we stop at a set of coin pusher machines. Danny goes to get some change and I watch him walk away. His triceps on display. His lats winging out underneath his t-shirt. His massive arse nestled in his joggers. Jesus. 

He comes back with a tub full of coins for me and we start using adjacent machines.

“I actually can’t believe you wear glasses,” I say to him. As soon as I say it I regret it. It’s kind of a stupid thing to say.

“Why?” Danny says, looking confused but smiling.

“Dunno … just, it doesn’t really fit with your whole image.”

“I have an image?”

“Mmmm. Sort of like a part Alpha male, part gorilla who just escaped from the army image.”

Danny laughs. “Well, I don’t mind being called a gorilla. I’ve never once thought of myself as an Alpha male though,” he says, pulling a face like the thought almost offends him.

I’m smiling so much. “You’re … very Alpha.”

Danny pulls another face. “Shows how little people know me. I’m kinda used to that though.”

I really fucking love this. Danny King opening up to me.

“You know when, like, compliment me on my face? I find that really weird. Like, I didn’t earn it. I can’t help the way my face is. If you’re gonna compliment me, compliment me on my body. That’s something I’ve actually worked for.”

I bite my lip to stop my smile from showing so much.

“I take it your brother’s not a bodybuilder?” I ask him. 

Danny laughs. “Nope.” 

I ask him if he’s just got the one sibling.

“Yeah. Well … if you can call him that. He’s not technically my brother.”

“Oh right!” I say, surprised, as I slot another coin into the machine.

“Basically my mum went out with his dad when we were both kids. They lived with us for a while. Then they split up, which, you know … was fine. And me and my mum stayed in touch with Travis afterwards. So he’s more of a mate if anything. But … he likes to call me his brother.”

I nod, this warm feeling pulsing in my chest.

“He’s a few years younger than me. I’ve always felt kind of protective of him, I guess.”

“Is, umm … your dad around?”

“Nope. Never met him,” he says casually.

I swallow and look at him, not really knowing what to say.

“He fucked off when he found out my mum was pregnant.”

“Oh right. That’s a bit shit.”

Danny shrugs like he doesn’t care. “It is what it is.”

For a second I see something flash across Danny’s face. Like maybe deep down it actually DOES bother him.

We carry on playing the machines in silence. I want to ask if he’s curious about his dad. It’s kind of wild to think that he’s never met him. Has no idea where he is.

“Danny …” I say, my stomach twisting.

He furrows his eyebrows at me and smirks. Probably at the seriousness of the tone of my voice. “Yes, Nick?” he says, in a teasing tone.

I swallow hard.

“Do I really have to wear my pink trunks for my next progress pics?” I ask, feeling nervous.

Danny King laughs. “Didn’t you wear them for your last show?”

“Mmmm. Yeah. That’s different.”

“Okay, I’ll do you a deal. You don’t have to do the forfeit IF you answer a question honestly.”

Danny spins around so he’s directly in front of me. He sucks his lips in and plants both of his hands firmly on my shoulders. Fuck. It’s like an electric shock goes through my body. I’m looking directly into Danny King’s brown eyes. He’s touching me. It’s like my whole body’s on fire.

“Have you or have you not sniffed the blue trunks you lent from Alfie?”

My mouth drops open. I feel my cheeks flush. I … can’t believe he just said that. Danny's mouth curls into a fuck-off sexy grin. He lifts his hands off my shoulders and goes back to his machine. I go back to mine, this buzz rushing through me. Was that Danny’s way of telling me he knows I’m gay and he’s completely fine with it? I mean - I kind of got the impression he would be from what Alfie has said, but it’s still a good feeling to know that someone like Danny King is not only fine with the fact I’m gay but comfortable enough to make jokes about me sniffing Alfie's posing trunks. Jesus. Did that just actually happen? 

“You are SO easy to wind up!” Danny says.

“At least I’m not arrogant,” I tease, not looking up from my machine.

Danny’s mouth drops open. “Oh, I’m arrogant?”

“Yep. An arrogant half-man, half-gorilla.”

Danny laughs. “Better than being a social retard,” he teases. “I do actually have a serious question for you, though. If you answer it honestly, we can drop the forfeit.”

My chest tightens as I look at him cautiously. What is Danny King about to ask me?

“Is competing in classic physique what you really want?”

Oh wow. The question completely throws me. I just stand there looking at Danny. I swallow, not knowing how to respond. 

“I just get this impression that you’re only doing it because Jason Fox wants you to?”

My chest expands. “I mean … I wouldn’t have chosen to do it myself.”

“I’m not saying you shouldn’t do it. Like, you’re working with a great coach. Which is dead ace. But ... if your heart’s not in it. Why don’t you tell Jason you want to do the regular bodybuilding class as well as classic physique?”

I bite my lip. “Do you think he’d agreed to it?”

Danny shrugs. “You can only ask. Just talk to him. I mean He seems like a good guy!”

Before I have a chance to answer, I feel my phone vibrate in my pocket. I swallow and get it out. Holy fuck. It’s a text from Mason.

WHERE’S MY BOY?? NEED TO GET MY ARSE FILLED NOW

Oh fuck. Mason wants to see me now? My stomach pulls. I look up at Danny.

“Everything all right?” he says, looking at my phone suspiciously.

“Yeah!” I say. My phone vibrates again.

JUST BACK FROM PANTHERS. PUMPED AND HORNY. NEED TO RIDE MY BEST BOY’S COCK.

Fuuuuck.

“Someone’s persistent!” Danny says.

I don’t know what to do. A part of me wants to go and see Mason. But another part of me wants to stay here with Danny King.

My phone vibrates again.

ARE YOU COMING??

“Erm … it’s my friend. Liv. The lesbian. She’s having girl trouble.”

“Oh right. I mean … if you have to go,” Danny says. I can’t help thinking he looks disappointed. Am I imagining that?

“Mmmm. I should probably go!”

“Yeah!” Danny says like it’s the obvious choice.

“Sorry! Thanks for, you know …” I say, signalling around me to the arcade.

Danny grins mischievously. “Didn’t realise I did anything but … you’re welcome!”

And now I feel like an idiot. Social retard alert! But Danny’s just giving me a warm grin. I say goodbye and reluctantly leave my stupidly hot half-gorilla flatmate. With his Alpha male looks. His huge arms. Those lats that stretch his t-shirts. His humungous-sized arse. And his big chest I'd still love to cuddle up to while he’s wearing his black Panthers hoodie. And his cute, metal-framed specs. God - even the fucking specs!

• Like 25
  • Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, crushme99 said:

"bricking it" – translation for us uncouth, uncivilized Yanks?  😀

BTW, another triumphant chapter.  🤩

It means being really nervous/scared to do something. "Shitting myself/shitting my pants?" Do you use those? 😅 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

44 minutes ago, muscleaddict said:

It means being really nervous/scared to do something. "Shitting myself/shitting my pants?" Do you use those? 😅 

Literally an abbreviation of “shitting a brick” ie so nervous you’re not only about to shit yourself but it’ll be sizeable and solid…. 
I feel like maybe that was TMI but hey ho.

• Haha 2

was anyone else surprised Nick’s not on gear 4 weeks before a show? My mind was blown. I mean I guess the fact that he was fucking the hell out of Mason without a problem should have made it obvious. But I still was like “what? He’s sore? How is he not on a crazy stack”

• Like 1
  • Haha 1