Muscle Lads, Inc.

muscleaddict

20 hours ago, DennisFLL said:

And what's going on with Nick?  is he secretly pining for Alfie?  Or Danny?  Or the bald-daddy from a few chapters ago? 

He wants all three of them. Do you blame him? 😏

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Makes me wish that I was shredded_muscle_lover97, going to be meeting one of my muscle idols.  I would be a bit light-headed as the "OK" message came back to me.  Now, of course, let's hope that shredded_muscle_lover97 does not turn out to be a drag queen.  LOL.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

On 6/16/2023 at 9:24 AM, muscleaddict said:

He wants all three of them. Do you blame him? 😏

Not in the least. Here’s hoping that Alfie’s worshiper opens him up to a whole new world 🌎💪🤗🎉🎉🎉

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 6/16/2023 at 8:20 PM, crushme99 said:

Makes me wish that I was shredded_muscle_lover97, going to be meeting one of my muscle idols.  I would be a bit light-headed as the "OK" message came back to me.  Now, of course, let's hope that shredded_muscle_lover97 does not turn out to be a drag queen.  LOL.

"Yeah - my drag queen hero and inspiration is a Manchester-based drag queen called Ms Vera Monsoon. Have you heard of her, Alfie?" 🤭

3 hours ago, Mdlftr said:

I LOVE the way your stories go in completely unexpected directions!  Drag queen Dads and hotel room DMs! Whatever next?!?

🚨 HUGE SPOILER ALERT 🚨 Yellow woolly jumpers. 🙊

• Upvote 2

On 6/12/2023 at 7:48 PM, muscleaddict said:

I'm afraid not, mate. Nick would have said something to his friends about the bisexual rumours when talking about his new flatmates, hence Benji asking Alfie if he was "the bisexual one." 😢

As for Netflix - is the world ready for cute bodybuilders with huge biceps, humongous sized arses spilling out of shiny trunks and Deano Snr? 

Yessssss I think they are

• Like 1

Similar to what I did for the first chapter, here are just a couple of "notes" on the last few chapters...

- All of the bodybuilders who Nick named as being on the walls of The Muscle Factory have featured or been referenced in past stories. Charles Montgomery is the founder of Montgomery (Muscle) University. Johhny Hoxton is an ex-top bodybuilder from the 90s and is now a lecturer at Muscle University. He was Woody's favourite teacher in the original MU story and also featured in the Deano stories. Liam “The Guns” Watson has featured and been referenced in a number of past stories. Have You Seen These Posing Trunks, AJ & Noah, Deano's Summer and I think a few others. Nathan Marrett was another one of the bodybuilders who competed at the McCarthy Classic in Deano, Again. He's an ex-MU student who's now a big, current, twenty-something IFBB pro (think James Hollinghead, Nathan De Asha).

- Alfie's last show, The Johhny Hoxton Classic is obviously named after the above-mentioned bodybuilder, who is from Manchester.

- The cartoon Alfie catches Nick watching before he gets embarrassed and quickly changes the channel, may or may not be Dom and Cole in the Land of Ug. 😜

• Like 7

SEVEN

NICK

It’s the first day of my internship at Click Digital Marketing and I’ve spent most of the day feeling pissed off. I spent most of yesterday feeling pissed off too.

I’m pissed off because I spent over a hundred and fifty quid on work clothes and everyone in this office is wearing hoodies, jeans and t-shirts (Aaron - the guy training me literally laughed in my face and said, “Bro - you don't need to wear a tie. You’re not working in a bank!”) and I’ve spent most of the day feeling like a knob.

I’m pissed off because when I mentioned to said obnoxious and annoying Aaron that I did bodybuilding competitions he pulled a weirded-out face, didn’t respond and hasn’t asked me about it since.

I’m pissed off because Mason the Hot Muscle Daddy hasn’t replied to that second, direct, flirty text message I sent him on Saturday night. I’m pissed off at Liv for suggesting it in the first place. I’m pissed at myself for listening to her.

And lastly, I’m kind of pissed off at Alfie. But I’m struggling a little to completely understand the reason why. This probably sounds a bit fucked up, but I think it’s because I found out on Saturday night that he’s not bisexual. Which is obviously something you shouldn't be pissed off at someone for. But I really thought he was into lads. And I also thought that something was happening between us. It seemed like it was. It seemed like he was being flirty. And that he maybe kinda liked me. I can’t believe how wrong I got that! I feel like such a fucking idiot.

Nothing’s going to happen with Mason the Hot Muscle Daddy again. And nothing is certainly going to happen with my flatmate Alfie Winters, who I now know is definitely straight.

My phone lights up on my desk next to the laptop the company have given me. Apparently using your phone in this office is fine and the bosses don’t care. It’s surprisingly relaxed here in general which I’m relieved at. I did work experience in an office at school where the men wore shirts and ties and suits and it had a completely different vibe to this place.

Aaron peers at my phone. He actually looks at my phone screen!

“You got a text from Liv. Oooh - is that your girlfriend?”

Cheeky fucking bastard! I want to have a go at him for looking at my phone, but, you know - first day and all that. Plus, I don't really like confrontation. Maybe I’m being too anal about him looking at my phone. 

I tell him that no, Liv's not my girlfriend, and check my text. 

So … how’s the first day been?

“You can text her back,” Aaron says. “The bosses don’t care. We’re all techy geeks here, anyway. It would be weird if you didn’t use your phone.”

As weird as doing bodybuilding competitions? That’s what I’d love to say to him. Instead, I text Liv back.

I’ve got the dress code completely wrong and the guy training me is a bit of a knob but other than it’s been good. I like the work so far anyway!

I put my phone in my pocket so my training buddie can’t see. I didn't lie to Liv either. I’m not really liking being the new boy but I am enjoying the work so far. My boss is really nice. And, Aaron aside, the people seem friendly enough. I feel like tomorrow will be a lot better. I think at the moment I’m trying to process the fact that this is my life for the next three months I’m guaranteed this internship. I’m going to be coming to this office and sitting here every day with these people. Even on the days when I don’t want to. When I’d rather be hanging out with Liv. Or training at The Muscle Factory. Two days ago I would have added hanging out at the flat with Alfie to that list. But now I’m not so sure. I bumped into him this morning when I was getting ready for work and it was SO awkward. Things have never felt awkward with Alfie. He probably didn’t even notice. He doesn’t seem like the type of person to notice that type of thing.

Ten or so minutes later and with only an hour left of my first day here, I casually get my phone out of my pocket to check if Liv has replied when I see something which almost makes me fall off my chair. I have a text message, alright. But it's not from Liv. 

WHAT ARE YOU DOING RIGHT NOW?

Holy shit. I can’t believe it. My insides are going nuts. Because he’s texted me back. Mason the Hot Muscle Daddy has actually (FINALLY) texted me back!

“Ummm. I’m just going to the toilet,” I tell Aaron, my heart beating faster and my chest expanding.

Aaron laughs. “Dude - we’re not at school. You don’t have to ask permission to go to the toilet.”

God, he’s annoying. When I lock myself in the nearest cubicle, I get my phone out to look at the message again. I can’t believe Mason has texted me back. It only took him two fucking weeks. And the text itself. Fuck. I kinda love the urgency of it. 

I really don’t know how to play this though. I could make him sweat. Not reply for a bit. Get my own back a little, I guess. But where would that get me? In the exact same place I’ve been for the past two weeks.

Hi! Just finishing work. 

It’s a slight lie. I have about an hour left. I look at the text and send him a second one.

Why?

Mason’s reply comes through just seconds later.

BECAUSE I WANT YOU TO FUCK ME, BOY

OH MY FUCKING GOD. I’m instantly swelling in my work trousers. Fuuuck. And then another text comes through.

COME ROUND NOW

Is this really happening? My heart is racing. My dick is throbbing. Mason the Hot Muscle Daddy wants me to go round to his flat and fuck him again. Right now. And I’m stuck at work for the next hour. 

If I tell him that though, will Mason change his mind? Will he lose interest (along with his hard on)? But there’s no way they’re gonna let me leave early on my first day.

I text him back.

What’s your address? Be there in a bit! 😜

Mason texts me his address and I head back out to the office, trying to hide my smile and wondering how slow the next sixty - no fifty-three minutes are going to go. I’m also massively regretting the winking tongue out emoji. It feels a little immature to use on someone like Mason. 

“Nick …”

It’s my boss, Jack. 

“Do you want to have a little catch-up?”

For fuck’s sake. No, Jack, I don't want to have a catch-up. I want to fucking leave the office and now so I can fuck the hot daddy bodybuilder with the thick balloon pecs and veiny bald head I’ve been waiting two weeks to hear back from. 

I go into a meeting room with Jack and he asks me how I’m getting on with Aaron. I lie and say fine and he tells me not to forget I can dress more casually tomorrow and all the time I’m nodding and being polite and wondering if Mason has texted me back to either tell me something insanely hot or that he’s changed his mind. And then …

“Well, the day's almost over. You can pack up and head off early if you like.”

Is it inappropriate to kiss your boss? I rush back to my desk, log off, say bye to my new best buddie, Aaron, and get the hell out of there as quickly as I can. Mason hasn’t texted me again. Which I’m taking as a good sign. I flag down the nearest taxi and recite Mason’s address to the driver from his last text. Then I send him a reply to tell him I'm on my way. I get a reply straight away. (What a fucking turnaround).

GOOD BOY. MY ARMS ARE STILL PUMPED FROM PANTHERS. WANT ME TO FLEX FOR YOU?

Jesus. My dick is swelling again and throbbing and my work trousers are feeling tighter by the second. I text him back with a GOD YES and a reply comes back in seconds.

I THINK YOU’RE FORGETTING SOMETHING. YES WHAT?

I’m smiling into my phone as I flashback to the night I met Mason.

YES SIR

I feel a bit weird calling him that when it's still light and I'm completely sober, but it’s doing nothing to tame my hard on. Neither is Mason’s next message.

GOOD BOY! I NEED THAT FUCKING DICK IN ME

I cannot. Believe. This is happening. An hour ago I was sitting at my desk with annoying twat Aaron willing the day to end and now I’m sitting in the back of a taxi on my way around to fuck the hot muscle daddy I’ve been waiting to hear back from for the past two weeks as he sends me the hottest fucking messages.

There are some questions trying to come to the forefront of my mind. Why now? What’s changed to make Mason want to see me on this particular Monday afternoon? Is he horny and desperate and couldn’t find anyone else who was free? Am I the last in a long list of guys he wanted to be fucked by? A last resort? The geeky looking guy he pulled a few weeks ago at Utopia who can barely call himself a bodybuilder?

But I push those thoughts away. Whatever his reason, whatever his motive, Mason wants to see me again. I’m on the way to his flat right now. I’m standing on the doorstep of the block of flats he lives in. I’m ringing his buzzer. He’s buzzing me in. I’m climbing the stairs. And now … he’s standing in the frame of his open front door wearing nothing but a pair of white shiny Umbro shorts and a fuck-off sexy smirk on his face and oh my fucking God. I think I’d actually forgotten just how sexy Mason the Hot Muscle Daddy is.

Those piercing blue-grey eyes. The handsome, smouldering looks. The bald head. The slight sticky-out ears (Alfie Winters who?). That zigzagging vein on the side of his head. They’re all still there and possibly even hotter than I remember. As is the body. The slight turtle tummy roid gut. The thick pumped arms. The slightly furry forearms. The impressive quads. And those thick, bunched-up, pillow-like pecs begging to be squeezed, flexed and played with. Even the guy's bullet-like nipples are hot. And the silver chain. How could I forget that silver chain?

He looks me up and down with wide eyes as I step inside his flat. “You look … fucking hot!” he cries, referring to my smart work clothes. He makes an “Mmmm,” sound, wraps his arm around my waist and back and before I know it, his hot, pumped, muscle daddy body is pushed up against mine, my arms are around him, my hands are clinging on to his slightly sticky back and warm-to-the-touch skin, his tongue is in my mouth and we’re kissing each other hard. Two weeks have changed fuck all between me and Mason. The chemistry is still there. He still makes my cock throb. And kissing him is still hot as fuck. (Seriously - why does kissing some people feel like nothing and kissing Mason feels like THIS?)

“Fuuuuck. You’re still a horny little fucker,” he growls as he tugs at my tie to loosen it. I grin, gripping onto him as he takes the lead, unbuttons my shirt and starts gently kissing the still-there but not exactly shredded to fuck in competition condition abs I currently have. 

And now he’s on his knees, gently rubbing my throbbing hard on through the material of my tight black work trousers while looking up at me with this fuck off sexy smirk on his oh-so-handsome face. My hands go to his ears, playing with them as my cock throbs and I groan with pleasure. He undoes my trousers and my hard on sticks out and throbs under my boxers. Mason yanks both my trousers and boxers down and I groan as he slowly wraps his mouth around the head of my cock before deep throating me, all the time looking up at me with those piercing blue-grey eyes. 

I let my hands explore Mason’s hot body as he sucks me in a way that feels strangely new. I’m feeling his hot, thick back. His meaty traps. His bulging, round shoulders. When I run a hand down to his upper arm I almost gasp. It’s so hard and huge and pumped. Mason brings his arm up into a flex and I release a little groan as the ball of biceps muscles bulge and harden under my fingertips. I’m pretty sure I’m gonna cum in about twenty seconds if Mason doesn’t stop devouring my fucking cock with his wet mouth. 

Fortunately, he does. He replaces his mouth with his hand, giving my cock a hard squeeze and looking at it like it’s the seventh fucking wonder of the world. 

“Wanna stick this big fucking dick in me?” he asks, looking up.

“Yes, sir!”

Mason's mouth curls into a big grin. “Goood boy!” he purrs, before standing up, wrapping himself around me and kissing me again. We stumble into his bedroom, still kissing and our hands exploring each other's bodies, where I pull down his shorts to reveal his hard naked cock and we fall onto his bed, intertwined with each other. 

My hands are going everywhere. Reaching around to Mason’s wide back. Feeling his meaty lats. His hot, solid waist. Up to his phenomenally pumped arms. And then across to the balloons of slightly furry pec muscle bulging off his chest like they’re attempting an escape. He growls and tenses hard as my fingers dig into the pec muscle. One simple action which makes me feel like I’m about to fucking cum.

Without even thinking, I inch my face to his chest, and before I know it, my face is squashed up against the muscle. Mason growls and tightens his grip on me. I feel trapped. My face and mouth planted in his chest. Squashed against the hard, balloon-like pecs of surely one of the hottest fucking muscle daddies to ever step foot inside Panther's Gym. 

He loosens his tight grip on me and climbs on top of me. With his face scrunched up with determination, he lifts both arms and cranks down into a front double biceps pose. His face arrogantly screwed up. Then he relaxes and cranks down again into the same pose, this time with a loud, outrageously cocky grunt like, “EURGH!” His gloriously pumped round biceps bulging above me. What a fucking image!

Still with that same arrogant attitude and unabashed facial expression you usually only see displayed on bodybuilding stages, Mason hulks down into a crab most muscular with a grizzly growl and an eat-shit grin. My cock reacts by throbbing furiously. So much so that I let out a groan at the sensation. I reach out and explore Mason the Hot Muscle Daddy’s flexed upper body. My fingers digging into the solid triceps. His rock hard bulging biceps. His phenomenal granite-like shoulders. Now flexed and hard like fucking rocks under his skin. And up to his meaty traps. Mason keeps pumping and flexing. All the time grunting and growling. Like a man possessed. It’s like he’s been taken over by some primal, animalistic desire to just flex and pose and growl like a beast. I could cum just doing this. But Mason has other plans. 

He lunges down and starts furiously sucking on my hard cock again. I’m groaning and digging my fingers into his traps. “I NEED that fucking cock in me,” he groans. “You gonna fuck me, boy?”

“Yes, sir!”

Mason spins around so he’s on all fours. He’s parting his arse cheeks and starts playing with his hole with his fingers while letting out the hottest groans. Like he badly needs it to be filled. Like he’s fucking dying for my dick.

Without thinking, I move my face to his arse, grab both cheeks and plant my tongue on his greedy muscle daddy hole. He releases a loud groan instantly. “Good fucking boy!” he barks. Something seems to take over me. I’m jamming my wet fucking tongue into Mason’s hot fleshy hole. He’s groaning loudly. All I care about is rimming this hot muscle daddy. Filling up his arse with my tongue. Pleasuring him. Feeding him. Giving him exactly what he fucking wants. 

When I’m done he twists his head around, half grinning, half in awe. “That’s SO fucking horny. You gonna stick that dick in me, boy?”

I adjust my hard throbbing dick so it’s in line with Mason’s arse. He reaches his hand around and grabs my cock. “Daddy needs his arse filled,” he groans as he pushes my hard cock against his greedy wet hole with his hand until he groans loudly and my cock is filling up his arse. 

“Fuck me!” he growls. 

I’m fucking him harder. 

“Pump daddy’s arse!” 

Jesus fucking Christ. 

I don’t know what comes over me but I pump and pound Mason’s fucking arse harder than I’ve ever fucked anyone before. Power tops are a thing, right? Well, I think I just crossed over into that category. Mason's groaning louder than ever before. This is categorically, one hundred percent better and hotter than the last time we fucked. I’m pumping away, my hard, thick, cum filled cock filling up the arse of this insanely hot muscle daddy. 

Everything I see before me as I fuck and pound his hole is fucking glorious. Beautiful even. Mason's thick, muscular body bent over. His broad, gorilla-like back. His thick bumpy traps. His hot skin, slightly tanned with a thin layer of sweat. His gloriously thick glutes and powerful quads. A hot muscle daddy bodybuilder who’s spent the afternoon pumping up at one of Manchester’s most hardcore bodybuilding gyms. And now he's getting his arse filled and pumped by ME!

Mason arches his back up with me still inside him and pushes his thick sweaty back against my toned torso. My hands go around to his torso, exploring his roid gut abs and thick pillow pecs. He lifts his arms up and flexes into a front double biceps again. My hands moving accordingly and landing on his huge pumped balls of fully flexed biceps muscle. He’s grunting as he flexes. He stretches his forearms out flat, before bringing them up for another flex. All the time I’m still inside him and pounding his fucking arse. “EURGH” he grunts, as the muscle explodes under my fingers. “Oh fuck!” I cry. He stretches his arm out again, and then … he pumps into another hard flex with a loud grizzly, animal-like, “YEAH!!”.

I can’t fucking take it anymore. The flexing. The attitude. The muscle. Mason's flexed biceps. His wet fucking hole. “I’m gonna cum!” I cry. “YEAAAGGHSS!” Mason shouts out loudly as he squeezes his biceps again. And now I’m cumming. The most intense fucking orgasm ever. It’s like my whole body is exploding. I’m cumming inside Mason. I bury my face in the back of his neck. Cumming still. Gripping onto his gorilla-like body. Feeling his muscle. Consumed by his muscle, skin and sweat. Groans turn into pants and laughs as I grip on tight and sink into the back of this hot muscle daddy bodybuilder who just gave me one of the hottest fucks I've ever had.

“You looked so fucking hot in your work clothes!” Mason says to me, as we’re wrapped around each other in his bed. My hands are gripping his back. I’m still on a massive high from what just happened. I can’t believe I’m here in Mason the Hot Muscle Daddy’s bed again. Wrapped around him after having the most amazing fucking sex. I was starting to think I’d never be in this flat again. But here I am.

“I bet you turned a few heads in your office!”

I pull an unsure face. Mason studies my face. “Oh, come on!”

“What?” 

“You MUST know how hot you are.”

I pull a face and smirk as I grip onto him. I don’t really think of myself in that way. I mean, I know I’m not complete;y hideous or anything. I have my fair share of guys fancying me. But I’m no Alfie Winters. And I’m definitely no Danny King. I don't really want to say any of that to Mason though.

“Mmmm. Maybe when I’m in competition condition,” I say playfully.

Mason grins at me. “When was your last show?”

“Ummm. Three weeks ago?”

He mischievously smirks at me. “You got pictures on your phone?”

I feel a weird pull in my stomach. I’m not sure if it’s nerves or excitement. Or maybe a bit of both.

“A couple,” I say, coyly. 

“Go get your phone,” he orders in a playful tone. 

“Yes, sir,” I joke. Mason laughs as I climb out of bed and dig out my phone from the pocket of my work trousers lying on his bedroom floor.  

I hand him my phone with the same abs and thighs shot on the screen I showed Alfie last week. I don’t feel quite as nervous showing Mason though. I’m more excited than anything.

Mason’s eyes widen and his mouth curls into a huge grin when he looks at the picture. “Look at you!” he cries. My chest expands and I smirk at him.

Mason laughs. “Nice trunks! AND you wore glasses on stage. GRRRR!” 

I feel a heady rush at Mason’s reaction and approval.

“Probably wouldn’t take you that long to get back in this condition,” he muses. “You should jump into the Tiger Classic North West. Might be kinda horny to be backstage with you. Both of us in shredded comp condition. In our trunks.”

“Oh - are you doing that show?” 

“Yep. Masters over 40 class.”

I can’t help but smirk. So Mason's older than forty? A proper fucking muscle daddy. Fucking woof.

“Your boy’s competing too,” he says, with a mischievous smirk.

“Who?” I ask, genuinely confused.

“Danny King!”

My stomach twists and Mason continues to smirk at me teasingly.

“You were asking me about him last time, remember?” he says.

“Oh yeah,” I say, faking ignorance. Of course I remember asking Mason about Danny. I remember everything about that first night with Mason. Should I tell him that I had an actual reason for asking him about Danny? That I’d viewed a room in the flat he lives in earlier that day and that he was kinda rude to me and that was partly my reason for asking (as well as just being a bit curious in general). Should I tell Mason that I actually got that room and that Danny King is now my flatmate, along with Alfie Winters, who he no doubt also knows of and that the three of us all went to a gay bar on Canal Street the other night? And that every time I think about the fact I had actual conversations with Danny that night AND even made him laugh at one point, I get this warm feeling in my chest and I find myself smiling uncontrollably?

I could tell him some of that stuff. But, I dunno. Somehow it just all feels a bit … risky, I guess.

“It’s okay to fancy Danny King, Nick!” Mason teases.

Not if he’s your very straight flatmate!

“I think that would make you normal. So, how’s The Muscle Factory treating you?”

I smirk and nod. “It’s ... good. A bit … intimidating, at first, I guess,” I confess.

Mason gives me a big grin like he thinks I’m cute or something. 

“There’s just … a LOT of big lads in there.”

“Best bodybuilding advice anyone ever gave me was this - don't take any notice of what anyone else is doing or how bigger than you they are. The only person you need to beat is the version of you in your last bodybuilding competition.”

I pull a face and nod, thinking how good that advice is.

“See - I'm not just a pair of big pecs,” Mason teases. I grin back at him. I feel a twinge of nerves because of what I’m about to say.

“Did you ... get the pic I sent you then?” I ask, referring to the picture of me flexing in front of the mural of the iconic red flexing bull outside The Muscle Factory, which I texted Mason on Saturday night.

Mason looks at me, his eyes narrowed. “Yeees,” he purrs as his lips curl into an ominous smirk. I nod. (And yet, you didn’t reply, I think.)

“And the one I sent the other week?” I say, with an eyebrow arched, feeling brave.

Mason’s smirk gets bigger. “Is this you busting my ass?”

I pull a face, feeling slightly pissed off at how blase Mason’s being.

“So … I was actually WITH someone when you texted me the first time.”

I feel an unexpected pull in my stomach. “Oh right," I say. "Like a guy?” I ask, as casually as I can.

“Yeah. So, it was a bit awkward. I was going to text you afterwards.”

(But you didn’t.) Mason pauses and just looks at me with those piercing blue-grey eyes. Almost like he’s studying my face. Or trying to get a reaction out of me.

“Have you ever had a one-night stand and the sex was amazing, but then you meet them again and … it’s just not the same?”

“Ummm,” I say, trying to think.

“Sometimes it’s better just to keep things as a one-night thing.”

I swallow and feel my chest tighten.

“But … I’m VERY glad you came around today. That was … definitely just as good as the first time. And I definitely want you to come round again!” 

I smile at Mason, feeling myself melt as he wraps his arm around my back and I grip onto one of his thick furry arms. 

“Was that guy you were with just, like, a one-night stand then?” I ask, feeling way more nervous than I want to.

“A bit more than that," he replies, casually. "Don’t worry - I haven’t got a boyfriend! It’s just a guy I’ve seen a few times.”

I nod and continue to grip onto him. I don’t probe Mason anymore. I don’t think I actually want to know any more than that. His phone chimes with an alarm. He sighs, releases his grip on me and reaches over to switch it off.

“I need to get a meal in,” he tells me.

My heart drops. I guess I had to go home sometimes. Mason puts his arm around me again, looking into my eyes.

“Wanna stick around for a bit?” he asks with this fuck-off sexy smirk on his face. And just like that, my chest is expanding and I’m smiling again. 

I nod. “Mmmm. Could do!” I say teasingly as if I’m not that bothered. Mason grins. “Mmmm. Nothing better to do, huh?” he teases.

I smile and Mason brings his lips to mine. Then his hand finds my cock and he gives it a hard squeeze. I’m swelling instantly as I squeeze Mason’s arm and his tongue fills up my mouth. Fuuuuck. 

He pulls his lips away. "I wonder if I can make you cum more times than I did last time?" he says, looking at me with those sexy blue-grey eyes while still gripping my cock. 

God, I really fucking hope I DO see Mason again after tonight. I have this pretty strong feeling that I will. 

• Like 22
  • Thanks 2