Muscle Lads, Inc.

muscleaddict

Classically muscleaddict-written!  Hot sex scene, and Nick's getting even more smitten with his muscle-daddy.  And the daddy actually wants Nick to hang around a little more.  I guess Mason is exactly what Nick's been looking for.  But wait!  Something tells me that there's more in store for our reading maybe about a Nick tryst with one of his roommates.  Or what about even Aaron?  Hmm....  Muscleaddict has presented us with the first geeky bodybuilder character that may be slaying quite a few guys before this is over.     

• Like 2

Getting to read that new chapter was an awesome experience. I love Mason, and am always happy to see more of him. 
I could really put myself into Nick's shoes and feel his excitement and awe. 
The sex scenes are just art and emotion (hope, I can match that energy in my own story, wink nudge😜). How you describe muscles flexing and bulging is hot as hell. 

Bravo,  @muscleaddict, am hungry for more already. 😍😍

• Like 1

22 hours ago, DennisFLL said:

Classically muscleaddict-written!  Hot sex scene, and Nick's getting even more smitten with his muscle-daddy.  And the daddy actually wants Nick to hang around a little more.  I guess Mason is exactly what Nick's been looking for.  But wait!  Something tells me that there's more in store for our reading maybe about a Nick tryst with one of his roommates.  Or what about even Aaron?  Hmm....  Muscleaddict has presented us with the first geeky bodybuilder character that may be slaying quite a few guys before this is over.     

Thanks, Dennis. I was fairly confident that people would like this chapter! 😅 There are definitely some eventful Nick chapters on the way. 😉 

• Like 2

22 hours ago, Shade said:

As someone who has a real thing for jug handle ears, I’m really glad you make them a feature of your stories.

Who doesn't love a jug-eared bodybuilder? 😜

340324366_616862039909900_7732595899248916127_n.thumb.jpg.429ba41a1e2beda1166ee600307e769f.jpg

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

20 hours ago, DawnFire98 said:

Getting to read that new chapter was an awesome experience. I love Mason, and am always happy to see more of him. 
I could really put myself into Nick's shoes and feel his excitement and awe. 
The sex scenes are just art and emotion (hope, I can match that energy in my own story, wink nudge😜). How you describe muscles flexing and bulging is hot as hell. 

Bravo,  @muscleaddict, am hungry for more already. 😍😍

Glad you liked it, matie and thanks for the lovely feedback. I was definitely in a certain mood when I wrote this one - which always helps! Next one is back to Alfie meeting the Instgram guy in London so it's a bit of a shift in tone. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, MuscleJoe said:

Oh. Priceless. 

Auditions to play Mason in the Netflix adaptation will be open soon. Interested? 🤪

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, muscleaddict said:

Auditions to play Mason in the Netflix adaptation will be open soon. Interested? 🤪

MA, no doubt you'll be very busy in your position as casting director!  😃

• Like 2

On 6/25/2023 at 6:57 AM, muscleaddict said:

Absolutely!

• Like 2