Muscle Lads, Inc.

muscleaddict

On 7/1/2023 at 6:41 PM, MuscleJoe said:

OMG!!!  😱😱😱😱😱

Come to the UK. We'll recreate the posing video in Trafalgar Square part. 

• Like 1

On 7/1/2023 at 10:43 PM, mario2007 said:

You're an AMAZING writer, muscleaddict. The way you build and weave these storylines, is truly art. I look forward to every one of your new installments. A huge THANK YOU!

This is a really sweet comment! Thank you so much @mario2007😊 This story was definitely a bit more challenging in terms of juggling the various storylines with the multiple points of view. At one point (before I started writing it) I considered having three points of view. The third one being the third flatmate (I don't think I had created Danny at that point) with his own storylines but I felt like that would been a bit too much!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 7/2/2023 at 12:13 AM, DawnFire98 said:

This chapter was a lot of fun to read. Who of us wouldn't love to meet their favorite bodybuilder in-person and have a nice, little chat? 

And help film a video of them flexing with their top off in a public, crowded place? 🥵

• Like 2

On 7/1/2023 at 11:12 PM, Edrian2012 said:

I need Alfie and Curtis together please don't mess my ship 😭

On 7/2/2023 at 8:47 AM, Ozymandias said:

Lovely chapter! I hope we see more of Curtis 😊

Glad you guys are liking the Curtis character! ☺️

On 7/2/2023 at 6:12 AM, dreamboy said:

EXACTLYYYYYY we definitely need a continuation of this, it seems like it could be a story of its own *hint* *hint*😉

On 7/2/2023 at 5:01 PM, crushme99 said:

Excellent idea.  Curtis could embody the muscle worshipper in each of us.  Exploring every square inch of muscle, enjoying the rock-hard strength, awww muscleaddict, Curtis begs for a storyline of his own.

What about a spin-off story called "Muscle Lovers, Inc." with Curtis and some other muscle fans sharing a flat together? Maybe Charlie from Charlie's Secret? Or Noah from AJ & Noah?  🤪

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, muscleaddict said:

What about a spin-off story called "Muscle Lovers, Inc." with Curtis and some other muscle fans sharing a flat together? Maybe Charlie from Charlie's Secret? Or Noah from AJ & Noah?  🤪

Yes, I would love reading a spin-off story about your amazing character, Noah, a few years after we left off.  But his boyfriend has to still be AJ, of course.  😜😜

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

This is great writing. The detail you go into creates a visual as to what you are describing. Please keep going and finish this story when appropriate. So many good stories here do not bring everything to a conclusion. 

• Like 2

I’m trying to picture Curtis in his yellow jumper?   Is he frumpy?  Is he good looking? Does he have some muscle too hidden under that woolie jumper?

• Like 1

On 7/3/2023 at 12:22 PM, muscleaddict said:

HELLL YESSSSSSSS

• Like 2

I loved the London posing session and the meet up between Alfie and Curtis.

I kept perseverating on "yellow woolly jumper" - What IS that?

It turns out that it is a yellow sweater, AND 

it's a famous episode in a children's tv show, "Boohbah":

https://boohbah.fandom.com/wiki/Yellow_Woolly_Jumper_(Yellow_Woolly_Sweater)

Yellow Woolly Jumper" (retitled "Yellow Woolly Sweater" in the United States) is the nineteenth episode of Boohbah.

>Makes sense, since Curtis is a children's author.

• Like 1