Muscle Lads, Inc.

muscleaddict

10 hours ago, mario2007 said:

Muscleaddict, your stories are worth the wait! Now I want 30 more installments stat! lol 😜

Haha! I can promise you half of that? 😅

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Ozymandias said:

Danny and Nick are going to have a moment at the comp.

What - Danny catches Nick sniffing his posing trunks backstage?

• Like 1

On 7/10/2023 at 6:13 PM, muscleaddict said:

I better start thinking of some things to add. 😬😅

Here are some random plot twists you could introduce, @muscleaddict(these are meant as jokes, people):

1) Danny King suddenly realises, he has feelings for our bodybuilder with specs. 

2) Alfie falls in love with either the cute children's book author, who secretly has a thing for bodybuilders, or Nick (and realises he's bi.) 

3) Nick finds Mason and Danny in bed together. 

4) All the characters from your various stories appear at the bodybuilding contest. 

• Like 1

@muscleaddict I am absolutely loving how you’ve coupled your usual sweetness and character building with some nasty muscle sex. Fuck yeah!  
Now if we could just have all the flat mates realise they’ve got feelings for each other and have a three way… 🤣

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

On 7/11/2023 at 7:33 PM, DawnFire98 said:

Here are some random plot twists you could introduce, @muscleaddict(these are meant as jokes, people):

1) Danny King suddenly realises, he has feelings for our bodybuilder with specs. 

2) Alfie falls in love with either the cute children's book author, who secretly has a thing for bodybuilders, or Nick (and realises he's bi.) 

3) Nick finds Mason and Danny in bed together. 

4) All the characters from your various stories appear at the bodybuilding contest. 

Haha! Loving this. I'm tempted to rewrite the competition chapters now to include suggestion 4. AJ Jones competing in one of the big boy classes in his lime green posers (maybe he and Noah now live in Manchester). Alfie bumping into Woody who's even more ridiculously good-looking in real life (Alfie can still appreciate a handsome dude when he sees one) and a much smaller guy with glasses who looks like he could be a physique competitor. Then Nick and Danny being starstruck at the sight of recent MU graduates and new IFBB pros Shaun Hudson (soon to be competing at the Mr O! 😱) and Deano "The Pocket Rocket" Watkins (in his famous maroon velvet trunks 🙄) who are guest posing at the show. And wait - isn't that guy with the mohawk covered up by a black tracksuit who's with them that Welsh Ozzie guy who Nick follows on Instagram and secretly loves? 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

23 hours ago, Spandexmuscle said:

@muscleaddict I am absolutely loving how you’ve coupled your usual sweetness and character building with some nasty muscle sex. Fuck yeah!  
Now if we could just have all the flat mates realise they’ve got feelings for each other and have a three way… 🤣

Thank you @Spandexmuscle! Gotta have some hot nasty muscle sex. 😅 I can promise you more of all of that but I can't promise you a three-way. 😅

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

11 hours ago, dreamboy said:

I truly just want to see nick and Danny go on a double date with Allfie and his admirer😁

Well, I'm pretty sure Nick and Curtis would be up for that but they might be waiting a long time for the other two to show up. 🥲

• Upvote 1