Muscle Lads, Inc.

muscleaddict

On 7/13/2023 at 9:48 AM, muscleaddict said:

Thank you @Spandexmuscle! Gotta have some hot nasty muscle sex. 😅 I can promise you more of all of that but I can't promise you a three-way. 😅

Can't wait for you take commissions in writing LOL

7 hours ago, Chev said:

Actual picture of Alfie looking at Nick as Jason tells him to join Team Foxspacer.png

😂 That made me laugh!

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, mystery79 said:

Can't wait for you take commissions in writing LOL

I'm not writing a story about a 300 pound Mason bumping into a 350 pound Ozzie and a 400 pound Danny in a pump room and the three of them going back to Mason's to flex, grunt and growl and have hot muscle group sex. Although... 😏

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, muscleaddict said:

I'm not writing a story about a 300 pound Mason bumping into a 350 pound Ozzie and a 400 pound Danny in a pump room and the three of them going back to Mason's to flex, grunt and growl and have hot muscle group sex. Although... 😏

On thaaat note, I am curious on what form the muscle growth will take in this story... Will it be chapters separated by months of time or something more short term?

3 hours ago, muscleaddict said:

1000lb Ozzie-Danny-Deano threesome?

On 7/13/2023 at 12:43 PM, muscleaddict said:

Haha! Loving this. I'm tempted to rewrite the competition chapters now to include suggestion 4. AJ Jones competing in one of the big boy classes in his lime green posers (maybe he and Noah now live in Manchester). Alfie bumping into Woody who's even more ridiculously good-looking in real life (Alfie can still appreciate a handsome dude when he sees one) and a much smaller guy with glasses who looks like he could be a physique competitor. Then Nick and Danny being starstruck at the sight of recent MU graduates and new IFBB pros Shaun Hudson (soon to be competing at the Mr O! 😱) and Deano "The Pocket Rocket" Watkins (in his famous maroon velvet trunks 🙄) who are guest posing at the show. And wait - isn't that guy with the mohawk covered up by a black tracksuit who's with them that Welsh Ozzie guy who Nick follows on Instagram and secretly loves? 

Speaking of rewriting parts of the future chapters, or bringing back former characters -

I vote for at least a single-episode arc where Deano Sr., in town for a competition to see Deano Jr., et al, on stage, gets taken to the gay bar and sees Danny's ? drag queen father on stage.  I think a conversation/confrontation between hyper-heteronormative Deano Sr. and super swishy Daddy diva would be a show down for the ages!

Of course, it would have more minefields than a war zone, but, hey, that's all part of the creative process!

What say you, Muscle Addict? Are you game for it? 

I'm looking forward to whatever you do!

• Haha 1

I'll come back to these comments because I'm eager to get chapter ten edited and posted but Deano Snr meeting Vera Monsoon in a gay bar in Manchester sounds like it could be a fun spin-off story! 😅

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

TEN

ALFIE

I’ve been exchanging DMs with Curtis Mayhew (aka shredded_muscle_lover97) since we said goodbye at that tube station in London on Monday night. Most of his have been predictably funny in typical Curtis style. But as I’m dumping my backpack down in my bedroom after having just got home from training a client, I think Curtis just sent his best and funniest one yet.

So, I’ve gotta ask. Do you and Danny King just sit around your flat wearing nothing but your shiny posing trunks? 🤔

I bark out a laugh as I fall onto my bed and type a reply, all the time grinning into my phone.

Erm - obviously! Sometimes we just randomly start flexing together too. A posedown in the kitchen. Just for the lols.

I smile as the three dots appear to tell me that Curtis is replying.

😱 PIC OR IT DIDN’T HAPPEN!! 🤪

I laugh (again) at his reply. I haven’t told anyone about Curtis Mayhew. Not a single person knows that on Monday night I did something completely crazy and met a random muscle loving gay guy who has a thing for shredded bodybuilders and shiny trunks who I’ve been DM’ing on Instagram. And as far as I’m aware - he hasn’t told anyone either.

Weirdly, I kind of love that. The fact that no one knows that we met each other and had this crazy little adventure on a random Monday night in London. It kind of makes the whole thing feel special, I guess. I’m not sure anyone would actually understand even if I DID tell them.

Curtis sends me another message.

I’ve been meaning to ask. Did anyone ask you who “granny ml” is?? 😅

I smile into my phone as I type a reply.

They did, actually! 😂 My coach asked me. I told him it was just an in-joke I had with a mate.

The sound of the downstairs buzzer to the flat chiming takes me out of my thoughts. I listen as either Danny or Nick goes to the door to answer it. I’m not expecting anyone. Maybe one of Nick’s friends has come around. Maybe that gay guy from the weekend who was really flirty with me. Benji, I think his name was. It could be kinda fun to hang out with him again. 

A reply from Curtis comes through on my phone.

Mate? 😳 Hang on - am I mates with Alfie Winters?? THE Alfie Winters? 🤯

I bite my lip and grin into my phone. Curtis Mayhew - you are just TOO fucking adorable.

Haha!! Yeah! I’d say we’re mates 😜 🤗

I grin as I look at the message on the screen. And then I feel a weird twisting in my stomach. Should I be doing this? Isn’t this kind of leading Curtis on? I wasn’t actually planning on ever seeing Curtis Mayhew again. Why would I? And here I am telling him we’re mates (which obviously means a lot to him). Does that make me a bit of a dick?

I hear voices at the door. Then I jump as Danny knocks on my bedroom door before opening it. 

“Someone here to see you, mate.”

“Who is it?” I ask, confused.

“Snow White and six guys taller than you. They’ve been looking for you forever.”

Who the hell would just come around to the flat to see me without any invitation or pre-warning? And then I have a sudden thought. What if it’s Curtis? What if he’s somehow found out where I live and then tracked me down like some kind of stalker?

I leap off my bed and follow Danny into the kitchen. Nick’s on one of the sofas watching Corrie. And standing before me is not Curtis Mayhew, but someone just as likely to never step foot on a bodybuilding stage.

“What are YOU doing here?”

“Charming!” my little brother, Ross, says. “Nice to see you too.”

This is … weird. Ross never just calls around to the flat uninvited. We (mostly) get on okay, despite being completely different from each other and having very little in common, but we very rarely make the effort to see each other outside of birthdays and Christmases and the occasional Sunday lunch at Mum’s. 

“Nick, this is my brother, Ross. This is Nick … new flatmate,” I say to a slightly bewildered looking Nick, who says hello. Meanwhile, Danny, who’s met Ross before, is in the kitchen, completely unfazed by what’s going on. Or most likely just not that interested.

Ross frowns at Nick. “What are YOU doing living with these two meatheads?” 

A laugh escapes my lips before I can stop it. Nick looks kind of awkward and stumped for a response. There’s absolutely no reaction from Danny.

“You haven’t seen what’s going on under that t-shirt,” I tell Ross.

An adorable, sheepish grin emerges on Nick’s face and my brother lazily rolls his eyes. 

“Nick's competing in a bodybuilding show in four weeks.” 

Danny spins around. “Are you?!” he exclaims, in surprise.

“Ummm … yeah,” Nick says, looking flustered. 

“He’s doing the Tiger Classic North West,” I tell Danny. “Jason’s coaching him.”

Danny’s lips curl into a surprised smile. “No way!”

“Yeah!” Nick says. “Just, like … Junior Classic Physique.” 

“Oh wow! That’s mint, mate!”

I forget these two are best friends now. I look from Danny to Nick. Danny looks genuinely pleased and excited for Nick. Nick looks all happy that Danny clearly cares. The two of them sharing these big warm smiles. Something unexpected twists in my stomach. I’m happy these two are getting on. But, I dunno. I guess I’m feeling a little bit … jealous? I know. That’s completely ridiculous. I just can't help it. I suppose it’s because me and Nick were getting on so well. I wonder if Nick realises it was me who suggested to Jason that he coach him when he started talking about the new Junior Classic Physique class the other day. I mean - that basically happened because of me.

“I think we might be scaring Ross with this bodybuilding talk,” I tease, looking at my average sized brother with a smirk. His expression doesn’t change.

“What ARE you doing here?”

“Just passing through,” Ross replies, giving me a pointed look. My insides clench. Because it’s just hit me why he’s here. I’m such a fucking idiot. 

Danny’s turned his back to carry on cooking. I look at Nick on the sofa. “I actually have that thing you lent me. In my room.”

I can see Nick looking at me out of the corner of my eye. Ross just glares at me. He raises an eyebrow. “If you say so.”

Ross follows me to my room. I really don’t want to have this conversation in front of Nick. Which Ross obviously gets.

“Why are you ignoring Dad?” Ross bluntly asks me as soon as my bedroom door is shut.

Wow. There’s no fucking beating around the bush with my little brother. It’s funny. Although he’s younger than me. And much much smaller than I am. I’ve often felt like HE was the older one. Especially in the last few years. Since he went to a top university and got an engineering degree. He seems to have grown up massively since he started uni. He’s definitely more sensible than I am.

“Who said I was ignoring him?” I say, defensively.

“You’ve replied to the text he sent you at the weekend then?” he asks, dryly.

I screw my face up. “Who are you, the text message police? A lot’s happened since the weekend, little bro.”

“What - you broke a new record on the squat rack?” He gasps. “Don’t tell me they bought out a new flavoured protein powder?”

I do a fake laugh, knowing that I’m doing a crap job of hiding the fact I actually found that funny.

“Dad told me what happened, Alf.”

And now I’m not smiling anymore. Why is it that everything my brother says to me sounds like a dig? Everything is said in this really dry, sarcastic tone. 

“What were you doing in a gay pub anyway?” he spits.

“You don’t have to be gay to go to a gay pub, Ross. Danny likes the attention!” I lie.

Ross rolls his eyes dramatically. I don’t think there’s any aspect of being a bodybuilder that my brother approves of.

As I look at my smug brother who’s pretty much always thought he was superior to me despite the fact that I’m a jacked up mini monster of a pocket rocket who has guys offering me hundreds of pounds to feel my biceps and he’s just an average-sized guy, something suddenly hits me.

“You knew about Dad, didn’t you?” I ask, feeling a pull in my stomach. 

Ross’s expression relaxes. “I knew,” he says, his tone sounding slightly warmer.

“Why did he tell YOU and not me?”

“Because he knew you’d react like this? He said you practically ran out of the pub.”

My stomach twists at the memory.

“Ross, how did he expect me to react? I was out with my mates. And my dad was dressed like … a fucking woman!”

Ross gasps. “A man dressed like a woman? It’s called drag, Alfie. And it’s important to Dad. And he’s REALLY good at it.”

“So?! What does he expect me to do?”

Ross’ eyes widen. “Erm. Be supportive? Don't ignore him? Don't be a dick? Like you were about him being gay for about five years.”

“This is … different!” I fold my arms, feeling defensive and annoyed. “And it wasn’t for five years. Anyway … he’s not exactly supportive of my bodybuilding.”

Ross guffaws. “Since when has Dad not been supportive?”

“He never asks me about it!” I say. I’m fully aware that I’m sounding like a bit of a brat right now. But what I’m saying is true. Dad never asks me about bodybuilding. 

Ross predictably screws up his face. “Probably because … he doesn’t really know anything about it! He supports you, Alf. Like EVERYONE does. Look at Mum. She thinks the sun shines out of your arse cause you have a few plastic trophies and thirty thousand Instagram followers.”

I release a laugh. “A few plastic trophies? Yeah - that really supportive, Ross.”

“You don’t need my approval,” he says, flatly. “You’re happy as long as you believe you’re better than me. Which, in your head, means having bigger biceps and being able to fill out those ridiculous skinny jeans.”

“Ross - where is THIS coming from?” I ask, my stomach clenching at my brother’s cutting words.

“Oh come on, Alf. You’ve always been competitive. Everything with you is a competition. That’s probably why your new flatmate looks like THAT.”

“Ummm. Like what?” 

“Normal! Does he feed your ego? Poor guy. I bet he worships the ground you walk on.” 

Okay, now I’m getting pissed off. Ross has no idea what he’s talking about. As if I’d purposely get a new roommate who was much smaller than me and clearly looks up to me just so I’d feel like the bigger man. Not that I have to explain myself to my brother.

“Did you just come round to insult me and point out all of my personality flaws?"

Ross rolls my eyes. “Oh please. So … come on then. What is it? What’s your problem with Dad being a drag queen?”

I let out a sigh, not really knowing how to respond to that question.

“Are you worried about what your meathead gorilla mates will think? Or is it some sort of internalised homophobia?”

“I’m not homophobic!” I protest, not even really sure what ‘internalised homophobia’ means. “I have friends who are gay.”

Ross lets out this annoying laugh. “That’s exactly what someone who’s homophobic would say. Congratulations on all of your gay friends. Well, whatever your issue is with Dad, you need to get over it.”

“Great advice, Ross,” I say, sarcastically.

He looks at me and swallows, his face softens slightly.

“Look - Dad’s been through a lot. Drag is important to him.” His tone has suddenly become more gentle. “And … so are we.”  

I feel a stab of guilt. Am I in the wrong here? Am I the bad guy? Is it so unusual to have an adverse reaction to seeing your dad on stage dressed up like a woman and singing to a crowded pub audience? 

“So you’ll text him back?”

I pull a face. Why do I feel like a naughty kid being told off by a school teacher? 

I sigh. “I ... suppose?” 

“Good,” Ross says, firmly.

I roll my eyes but find myself smiling at my brother’s assertiveness.

“And don’t forget Dad’s birthday next month. He’ll probably wanna see us both together.”

“I’ll make sure my skinny jeans are washed.”

Ross lazily rolls his eyes. “And maybe watch an episode of RuPaul’s Drag Race. Educate yourself. Dad will probably be a contestant on it one day.”

“I’ll watch it if you watch a Mr Olympia video on YouTube,” I say, smirking to myself.

“Don’t be stupid,” he says flatly as he turns and opens my bedroom door. The hypocrisy! 

After seeing Ross out of the flat, I head back to my room. I don’t really want to face Nick right now in case he starts quizzing me about my brother. I pick up my phone, my stomach twisting. Now that I’m by myself. Now that Ross has gone, I'm starting to feel pissed off again. I can’t believe he came over, acting all high and mighty and talking to me in that dry, sarcastic tone. And all of his jokes and comments about bodybuilding. What - so it’s okay to take the piss out of something I do and love but not of this whole drag queen thing that Dad does?

And what was all crap about everything with me being a competition? As if I’d give a room to someone like Nick just because he’s smaller than me? That never even entered my head. Although … I did kind of like the fact that Nick was smaller than me. And less experienced with bodybuilding. But not to make myself feel better or anything. And certainly not to compete with him! 

I go into Safari and type into Google, “I just found out my dad’s a drag queen.” I wonder if I’m the only bodybuilder in the world who has this problem. A bunch of videos come up. Something about some young kid being supportive of his drag queen drag, who looks even more ridiculous than my dad when he’s dressed up like a woman. Good for him, I guess. I hover my finger over one of the videos, but something stops me from pressing play.

I go into my text messages instead and look at the last text from Dad that he sent on Sunday.

Hi Alf. That was a nice surprise last night. Are you okay? Do you want to talk about anything?

My stomach clenches as I flashback to last Saturday night. My dad wearing that dress and that wig. Cracking jokes on stage and singing that stupid song. I remember how I felt as I stood there watching him. And how embarrassed I felt when I bumped into him afterwards in front of Nick and Danny.

And then I think about my annoying little brother, Ross, who actually accused ME of thinking I was better than him when it’s clearly the other way around. I lock my phone and put it down on my bed, making a firm decision. If I’m gonna reply to my dad it’s gonna be on MY terms. Not my little brother’s.

I manage to avoid Nick and Danny for the rest of the night and I don’t see Nick at The Muscle Factory the next day either. I’ve slightly calmed down about the whole Ross and Dad situation. Not that I’ve texted Dad back. I’m not really thinking about it too much. Curtis has been a good distraction. He’s been keeping me entertained with his usual funny and awesome DMs. 

“All right?” Nick says to me when I walk into the kitchen. He’s sitting in his usual place on the sofa. I think it’s safe to say that’s officially now Nick’s spot. I make my rice and chicken and sit down next to him We haven't really had a chance to talk properly since the weekend. Things aren’t really awkward between us anymore like they were at the beginning of the week. I think the meeting with Jason Fox where he asked Nick to join Team Fox the other day at the gym has officially fixed things between us.

“So … excited about Monday?” I ask Nick, referring to his first official day working with Jason. 

Nick's lips curl into a sheepish little grin. He looks a little unsure though. "I am," he says, in a cautious tone.

“But?”

Nick gives me a knowing smile.

"I dunno. I guess ... I'm just a bit nervous?”

I suddenly have the urge to wrap my arms around my sweet, self-doubting flatmate and give him a big hug.

“Nick - you’ll be fine! You’re in good hands with Jason. He’s an awesome coach. Seriously!”

A warm, happy grin spreads across Nick’s face. It’s pretty adorable. Maybe not Curtis Mayhew levels of adorable. But then - what is?

“Are you a bit gutted you won’t be able to wear your hot pink Next Level Posers though?”

God - Curtis’ head would probably explode if he knew I had another bodybuilding flatmate with the same pink trunks as I do. Nick cheekily grins and bites his lip.

“Mmmm. A bit!”

“You can still stick your tongue out though!” I tease, nudging his elbow with mine. “I’m sure I’ve seen classic physique guys doing stuff like that.”

“Errr. Yeah. I might not do that.”

I give him a stern look. “Nick! You’ve GOT to do that! And, you know, if you need someone to film some progress pics and vids for your NEW Instagram, let me know. Just knock on my door.”

Ha. Beat THAT, Danny King!

“Cheers!” he says, still grinning away. “Oh - do you know what time Jason’s birthday thing starts tomorrow?”

“Eight, I think.” 

“Am I gonna be the smallest guy there?”

I laugh. “Honestly? Probably, yeah!”

“I definitely won’t be the shortest though,” he jokes.

My mouth drops open and Nick bites his lip and gives me a teasing grin. 

“You’ve been spending too much time with Danny!”

That seems to make Nick smile even more. After a little pause, Nick says something that almost makes me choke on my rice.

“Your brother seemed nice!”

I give him a look. “My brother’s a stuck-up little brat who always thinks he’s right.”

Nick sucks in his lips and looks back at the television. I don’t bother telling Nick that my brother usually IS right. And that it’s probably debatable which one of the two of us is actually the brat.

“You know, your dad’s kinda famous?”

I instantly tense up. And yet … there’s a part of me that feels kind of pleased to hear that. Impressed, even. My dad is famous. 

“I mean … that’s what Liv said,” Nick adds. I look at his face and he looks a little flustered. My stomach tightens. Should I ask the question I’m suddenly curious to know the answer to? It would help distract him from the subject of my dad, at least.

“Nick … you know I’m cool with my dad being gay, right?”

“Ummm. I dunno,” he says, looking unsure.

I swallow, suddenly feeling nervous. “Like … it was a bit weird when I first find out. Having a gay dad. I was a lot younger then though. Like, fifteen?”

Nick bites his lip and nods.

“I was such a little shit to his boyfriend. Ross was ALWAYS fine with it. Of course!” I say, rolling my eyes. “But yeah. If you’re gay. Or bi. Or ... whatever. It’s totally cool!"

Things suddenly feel a little tense.

"And Danny would be cool with it too.”

Nick looks at me. He looks a little nervous. Unsure even. My chest does something funny. I almost feel kind of excited to be broaching this subject with Nick. To find out whether he actually is gay like Danny suspects. And it's funny because before Nick even opens my mouth, I know what his next words will be. 

“I am."

I smile at Nick before I can stop myself. The atmosphere feels lighter. But, somehow, more exciting.

"I mean … I AM gay.”

For a moment we're just smiling at each other. Then I nod and turn my attention to the TV.

“Congratulations on being a big, pink poser-wearing gay.”

Nick lets out a little giggle and we're smiling at each other again. “Did you suspect then?” he asks me.

“Ummm. I honestly didn’t give it much thought. Until Danny said.”

Nick sharply twists his head to look at me. His face is a picture. He looks so surprised. And confused. "What did Danny say?" he asks nervously, his voice wobbling.

Something about Nick's reaction causes my insides to tighten. He clearly cares what Danny thinks of him. I'm just a little surprised at how MUCH he seems to care.

"He just asked me if I thought you were gay when we were walking back home from that gay pub."

Nick's lips momentarily curl into a smile. Like he's unable to hold back his true feelings. Then he does a little head nod and turns back to the TV.

"Have you told many people?" I ask him.

"Ummm. Yeah. Well, most of my family. And my friends. But ... not many of the guys at the gym back home. I'm a bit more cautious with bodybuilders, I guess. Just, you know how bodybuilding can be.”

“Mmmm. I get it,” I say, nodding. “You’re definitely not alone, though. There are other bodybuilders at The Muscle Factory who are gay or bi. I mean … I know for a fact there is."

Nick looks at me surprised.

"You even know one of them,” I tease.

And now Nick's giving me this sort of hopeful look. Oh shit. I hope he doesn’t think I’m talking about myself!

“Jason’s gay,” I tell him.

I swear a flash of disappointment flashes across Nick’s face before his eyes widen and his mouth hangs open. “Really?”

“Yep! He won't mind me telling you either. All the guys on Team Fox know so you would have found out eventually. He’s pretty open about it with the people who know him. He just … doesn’t really shout about it on social media or anything.”

Nick nods. “Wow!” he says, his mouth turning into a grin. "Jason Fox is gay!"

I can't help smiling at his reaction. “You must have heard the rumours?”

“Ummm. I don’t think so.”

“Hang on - so you’ve heard the rumours about ME being bisexual but not the rumours about Jason Fox? I swear half of those rumours about me come from the fact I work with Jason!”

Nick bites his lip and gives me a little grin. “I mean … you ARE quite flirty with guys on Instagram too.”

"Gotta give your audience what they want," I say, grinning at Nick. "But yeah, we get to meet Jason’s new boyfriend tomorrow too. Well … he’s not technically his boyfriend. Yet. I just keep teasing him and saying that is.”

“Is he a bodybuilder?”

“Apparently. His name's Andy.”

Nick smiles and nods. “I can’t believe Jason’s gay.”

I look at Nick’s excited, happy face and my chest expands. Excitement courses through me. Because I’ve just had a crazy idea. Something that's crossed my mind before. But now I definitely know that Nick’s gay, I could actually follow through with it.

I go to Instagram and open up my chat message with Curtis (aka shredded_muscle_lover97).

So I have a little confession. WARNING: this might blow your mind a bit! 🙈 So I don't just live with Danny King. I actually have TWO flatmates. The other one is also a bodybuilder but doesn’t post his bodybuilding pics on Instagram (before you ask for his profile 😅). And get this - he has the exact same pair of hot pink Next Level Posers as me. 

I bite my lip and brace myself for Curtis’ reply, feeling stupidly happy and excited.

YOU’RE FUCKING KILLING ME. Genuine question - do you need a fourth flatmate?? I’ll sleep in a ball on the floor.

I laugh and Nick looks over curiously. “What’s funny?”

“Erm …” Why do I suddenly feel sheepish and embarrassed? “Just a DM from a mate.” 

I send Jason Fox a text message asking him a question, my stomach twisting with nerves. I felt a jolt of excitement when he replies with a yes. Then I send Curtis another DM. 

😂😂 I’ll discuss it with the lads!! Okay - this is a bit random but what are you doing tomorrow night?

My chest expands when Curtis’ message goes through.

Erm…nothing! 

It's crazy how much I love that reply.

A friend of mine is having a birthday dinner thing. I know it’s short notice but do you wanna maybe come? There will be huge sexy bodybuilders there! 😏😅

I bite my lip and wait for Curtis’ response. I’m pretty sure I know what his answer is going to be.

OMG! Erm…yes, yes, yes, yes, YES!! 

I laugh again at the message. So I guess I’m going to see Curtis Mayhew again after all. I’m grinning like crazy. Because this is perfect. In fact, I think this might actually make me a bit of a genius. 

I’m going to set Curtis Mayhew up with Nick Malone.

• Like 21