Muscle Lads, Inc.

muscleaddict

Muscleaddict continues his excellent writing as we see Nick's raging hormones for this muscle-daddy trumping his career-in-bodybuilding goals.  Sex-scene, nicely written and appropriately placed in a toilet cubicle, shows us Nick's self-destructive side.  Where-oh-where are you going after this Nick?  And Alfie, who doesn't seem to date anyone, where are you going?  Hopefully, just maybe, into the arms of Curtis who is more than just a little bit smitten with you. 

Only MA has the answers for us when they're revealed in upcoming chapters. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

On 7/19/2023 at 6:54 PM, msclbldr said:

I thought this was apposite to the story
except he is Scouse not Manc
And I have just realised that this is your Twitter

He’s actually from Leicester and just lives/lifts in Liverpool. He’s a good guy. I was at his first bodybuilding show. Well physique

• Like 2

On 7/22/2023 at 7:46 PM, Keychain said:

It would be fun to have an American character in a British setting or visa versa- so much opportunity for some light hearted comedy and wholesome cultural exchanges. 

Yeah - that really appeals to me too. American bodybuilder meets British bodybuilder, maybe at a competition where they're both competing. They hit it off and become friends. Cue some teasing about each other's accents, the way they pronounce certain words and confusion about what a woolly jumper is.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, muscleaddict said:

Yeah - that really appeals to me too. American bodybuilder meets British bodybuilder, maybe at a competition where they're both competing. They hit it off and become friends. Cue some teasing about each other's accents, the way they pronounce certain words and confusion about what a woolly jumper is.

Let the American tourist try some Marmite! And a deep fried Mars bar.

• Like 2

On 7/22/2023 at 9:38 PM, DennisFLL said:

Muscleaddict continues his excellent writing as we see Nick's raging hormones for this muscle-daddy trumping his career-in-bodybuilding goals.  Sex-scene, nicely written and appropriately placed in a toilet cubicle, shows us Nick's self-destructive side.  Where-oh-where are you going after this Nick?  And Alfie, who doesn't seem to date anyone, where are you going?  Hopefully, just maybe, into the arms of Curtis who is more than just a little bit smitten with you. 

Only MA has the answers for us when they're revealed in upcoming chapters. 

Something actually came to me when I was going over this chapter. I don't think one single character has ever lusted over or felt an attraction to as many people as Nick does in this chapter. Danny, Alfie, Jason, Mason. He even notices and comments on the fact that Curtis is cute. Is he exceptionally horny or just normal/relatable? 😅

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

6 hours ago, muscleaddict said:

Something actually came to me when I was going over this chapter. I don't think one single character has ever lusted over or felt an attraction to as many people as Nick does in this chapter. Danny, Alfie, Jason, Mason. He even notices and comments on the fact that Curtis is cute. Is he exceptionally horny or just normal/relatable? 😅

I think you shouldn't keep him waiting hahaha. Let him get it on with all of them 😇

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

17 hours ago, muscleaddict said:

Nick is definitely horny for muscle!

• Like 1

On 7/21/2023 at 4:54 PM, Keychain said:

I’d like to add Miriam Margolyes to the list, if I may. Her diction is impeccable.

I'm trying to keep up, here!

Miriam Margolyes= "Professor Sprout" in Harry Potter.  YES!  

image.jpeg.f419f53cfbc483d23417b57ebbede7be.jpeg

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, Mdlftr said:

I'm trying to keep up, here!

Miriam Margolyes= "Professor Sprout" in Harry Potter.  YES!  

image.jpeg.f419f53cfbc483d23417b57ebbede7be.jpeg

Most international audiences know her for that role. In the UK she is also known for her acting in plays, interpretations of Charles Dickens, talk show appearances, and several documentaries she has done. She did one documentary where she toured the USA with the specific intention of getting to know Trump supporters and what makes them tick; she herself is an outspoken critic of right-wing politics as well as being lesbian- so at opposite ends of the spectrum from Trumpsters. As a consequence the documentary was fascinating and I think her curious attitude and willingness to try and understand others is an admirable quality. She also did a documentary about death where she made her own coffin. I highly recommend anyone to watch both documentaries as they are excellent. 

• Like 1

On 7/25/2023 at 12:57 AM, Chev said:

I think you shouldn't keep him waiting hahaha. Let him get it on with all of them 😇

He could tick a few off the list at the same time. A threesome with Mason and Jason after a training session at The Muscle Factory. Two pumped up muscle daddies bent over on the bed taking it in turns to get fucked by Jason's latest muscle pup recruit. Or maybe things get out of hand with Nick, Alfie and Danny after a crazy night out at Utopia. The three of them end up in Nick's bed. Pecs bouncing. Biceps flexing. Hands going everywhere. The bed frame breaking (again). 

• Haha 2