Muscle Lads, Inc.

muscleaddict

On 8/28/2023 at 4:29 PM, crushme99 said:

brawnygods . . . your work is just FANTASTIC.  Thanks so much.

Agreed!!

19 hours ago, Bjort said:

Brawnygods these are outstanding! 😍. We just need Mason and Jason to complete the cast!  Puhleeeeez!!! 🙏

Oh Jesus. A Brawny-illustrated Mason?! Can you imagine? 🤯 I think we might need to give him a bit of a break though! 😅

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, MuscleJoe said:

Oh my Jesus. The choices. And decisions 

Stay and perv on a half-gorilla in his cute little specs or have hot muscle sex with a bald veiny-headed daddy? What's a boy to do? 😜

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

31 minutes ago, muscleaddict said:

Does Danny know about this? 🤭

Pretty sure you’ve been hinting this. The question is, does Nick?

theoretical plot twist. Danny is working out at panthers, overhears mason talking about fucking Nick and what a sucker he is for daddies, and Danny leans into it. Starts getting a bit bossy with Nick and  Nick becomes hopelessly devoted.

• Like 3

On 8/29/2023 at 5:29 PM, IronandGold said:

Pretty sure you’ve been hinting this. The question is, does Nick?

theoretical plot twist. Danny is working out at panthers, overhears mason talking about fucking Nick and what a sucker he is for daddies, and Danny leans into it. Starts getting a bit bossy with Nick and  Nick becomes hopelessly devoted.

I'm sure Nick wouldn't have a problem with referring to Danny as Sir! 😏

• Like 1

On 8/29/2023 at 8:54 AM, muscleaddict said:

Also maybe Nick being a little bit of a slut? 🤔😅

Yeah, but who would blame him? Definitely not me!

Glad you liked these, CJ and the rest—and thanks for the kind words.  It does take me a minute to pull these together and life gets in the way or I’d draw just about every character in the MuscleAddict Universe (or at least the beefy ones🦍🦍🦍) in every possible state of undress and do very little else.

You’ve really teed up a range of juicy possibilities with this one. Can’t wait to read more and may there be many chapters to come. Ahem. 😏

• Like 3

10 hours ago, brawnygods said:

It does take me a minute to pull these together and life gets in the way or I’d draw just about every character in the MuscleAddict Universe (or at least the beefy ones🦍🦍🦍) in every possible state of undress and do very little else.

Well if you ever wanted to try your hand at doing something different, Curtis and his yellow woolly jumper are right there. Or better still, Curtis in his purple hoodie with Alfie's golden posers poking out of one of the front pockets. Maybe Curtis covering his face with both hands out of embarrassment. 🫣😅

Just a note on the bodybuilders referenced by Nick and Danny in chapter 15...

Liam "The Guns" Watson (handsome British bodybuilder with big ears and huge biceps) first appeared in my "Have You Seen These Posing Trunks?" story set in Brighton, with references to him training at Deano's Gym. He then featured in "AJ & Noah", competing in the same show AJ guest posed at. In "Deano's Summer" it was revealed that Deano had a crush on Liam when he was younger and Liam trained at his dad's gym. Deano then ran into Liam at the expo in London his dad made him go to. I think by this point Liam was said to have become a famous IFBB pro.

Austin “Kapman” Kaplan and Nathan Marrett were both introduced in "Deano, Again" as bodybuilders competing at the McCarthy Classic (the show in Chicago Deano and co. guest posed at). Austin is Ozzie's favourite pro, with huge watermelon delts and crazy quad conditioning. He's known for his animated posing and cocky stage presence. Nathan is a handsome Black twentysomething British bodybuilder and ex-Muscle University student who is now placing top 10 in the Mr O.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, muscleaddict said:

Curtis in his purple hoodie with Alfie's golden posers poking out of one of the front pockets. Maybe Curtis covering his face with both hands out of embarrassment. 🫣😅

Or, depending on how the plot unfolds, Curtis with his hands all over Alfie's muscles.  Our boy Curtis sure better get his chance to worship all the muscle that is surrounding him, right readers?

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

18 hours ago, crushme99 said:

Or, depending on how the plot unfolds, Curtis with his hands all over Alfie's muscles.  Our boy Curtis sure better get his chance to worship all the muscle that is surrounding him, right readers?

Yes!  No pressure, MA, but it seems to me that a lot of your fans are favoring a Curtis/Alfie physical get-together soon! 

brawnygods, what fantastic artistry!    muscleaddict's great story gets vividly enhanced by your drawings, each one perfectly capturing the look and personality of the respective characters.

Loved this last chapter, MA, where we see Nick hopelessly horny in love with muscle. Anyone's muscle? 😁  Who will he end up with, is just one of the reasons we're enthusiastically reading this story.  And why Nick, are you always drawn to the daddy, Mason?  I'm rooting for a Nick/Danny roll in the hay, or mattress, real soon. 

Next chapter soon, please!  

• Like 2