Brent visits a new gym (formerly: The Newcomer at the Gym)

tester26

Seeing you making another hot and well-written story is making me happy, could you please continue the teenage destroyer series? I'd be so grateful if you do, love you author 😍

• Like 1

What a fantastic piece of work! The descriptions of the sex scenes and the muscles, even before the growth, were absolutely astounding. Then the growth scenes took it even a few steps further. I've always loved muscle theft, but I didn't think I would really like the idea of absorbing another... until I read this. It was described and handled in such a way as to make it extremely sensual. I hope we see more adventures of this growing beast!

• Like 2

My god this story has so much potential… I hope you continue it. 
just imagining all that you can add

- how Brent gained these special feeding powers of his

- how far will Brent take it? Is his hunger for more insatiable? Will he grow and grow?

- what happens to Brent’s attitude as he grows? He’s already cocky as hell, what does a little more power do to him?

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...