mczapl

I like how this is being set up as a reality competition type of sory only its not being broadcast. The different contestants playing for a place with the Baron and hjis partner which i think is a beast and they dont know it yet

• Like 1

Chapter 5 "The Chef"

The guys could finally read the letter they received under their plates. Each one received a duty he was to fulfill while on the island. Some were supposed to take care of the gardens, others were to work in the kitchen, others were supposed to clean the villa and the bungalows. And so on. They seemed ok with it.

The dinner was a great feast. The food was delicious and so were the guys. At last they could talk to each other, enjoy and flirt. The wine and beer helped in reducing the tensions. Although in some cases it worked exactly the opposite way…

Joseph was clearly flirting with Joe. And Joe loved it. Pete was sitting behind looking at his Adonis. Completely forgotten…or maybe not? Maybe someone was watching him through the cameras?

They were all enjoying desert, when the Baron stood up and spoke:

"I hope you enjoyed this feast. It is high time to salute the one who made it for you, the Grand Chef of Paradise Island, my partner Harald.

In order to show him respect he deserves - you are to stand all in a row in front ofl the tables. He will make a speech to you too."

All the guys immediately left their plates and drinks and hurried to the welcoming row. They were really anxious.

And then the Chef entered. "Oh shit!" thought every guy standing in the row. Cause Harald was humongous. Enormous. Unimaginable. A Goliath. He made every guy feel small and beta. Cause they were all beta in his presence. Even the Baron. Or maybe especially the Baron.

Harald was around 215 cm (7'1") tall. And he was huuuge - nearly 175 kg (390 lbs). Full of dense and mature muscle. An enormous Viking. Terrifying. Dangerous. Captivating. Intriguing. Supreme.

He was dark haired, although his hair was quite short trimmed. You can't say he was handsome, but he was very manly. And very commanding.

He was wearing gym shorts and a white kitchen apron on top of it. The apron was probably XXL size, but it looked small on him. And obviously it didn't cover his unbelievable muscles. His muscle maturity and muscle density was making the muscle pigs in the group immediately horny. 

Each of Harald's muscles were pumped beyond belief. Each of his muscles shouted - I am superior to you, wimps!

Not a singly guy in the line could dare to compete with that size. The biggest of them had 120 kg (265 lbs) and most didn't even reach 100 kg (220 lbs). They were utterly outclassed. It was a knockout.

He didn't even say a word, he didn't even flex a pose and he already won the match against them all. 

The guys started sweating. Some even started to tremble. But you could also see some dicks rising up. The Alphas felt obliterated, the betas felt the need to serve the superior one.

And then he spoke. In a low, very sexy and masculine voice. With a quite strong Scandinavian accent: "So - this is the bunch that decided to show up on the island this summer. Well - we shall see how apt you are. And how long you will remain here. Your main aim in your current life will be to bring pleasure to the Baron and main and foremost - to Me. Cause I am the superior being on this island and all worship Me, the Baron included. My word is law here. The moment you stop providing pleasure to either one of us, you will be disposed of. No returning back.

You will be tested. Those tests won't be easy. But your utter fight for success, for staying at all costs on the island, will bring me pleasure. And might save you. But it has to be at all costs. Less is not enough.

Do I make myself clear and is all understood?" asked Harald in a sonorous voice.

One of the guys standing next to Pete, who was cocky throughout the whole evening and Pete really disliked him from the very beginning, spoke out:

"Yes Sir, everything is clear, but the conditions differ significantly from the initial announcement and I'd prefer to go home. I'm not interested in your pervert games."

Harald was looking at him with slight amusement, like a cat watching a mouse playing on his hunting territory.

When the guy finished his speech, he was already next to him, towering him by 40 cm (16 inches). He grabbed him by the neck in a steel grip and lifted 0,5 m (1.5 foot) above the ground. With just one hand. Harald had full control of the featherweight of the unfortunate man. He choked him. The guy tried to speak, but the iron grip on his voice cords prevented it.

Harald spoke instead. He didn't pay attention to the hanging guy. The speech was to the rest of the guys. He was scanning them one by one with his cold and cruel gaze. Testing them. "The real terms and conditions were in the contract you all signed. And you probably never read. According to these terms, you are My property. The collar on your neck is the symbol of it. And I can do with you whatever I wish. In case of this bimbo, he will bring me a short-lived pleasure by becoming an example for you all what are the consequences of saying "no" to Me or to the Baron."

The grip got harder. No more oxygen passed through the throat. The larynx got crushed. The guy turned purple. His useless wiggling slowed down and then stopped. 

Harald was scanning the reaction of each of the guys. Noting in his brain which ones have already lost hope, submitted and which ones might still want to revolt and need more attention. His cold glaze made them feel naked. And vulnerable.

Each one of them was staring at the muscular Colossus standing in front of them. Their new Master and owner. And trembling.

Harald opened his grip and the corpse hit the floor with a thud. He didn't even look at it. That one was history. He was breaking the will of the remaining potentially rebellious guys. Inscribing in their brains that they might be next. That all depends on his will.

The light on the collar of the guy turned black, but no one noticed it.

Harald spoke again: "I see you got your lesson. That's good. Now as for your individual tasks: you"…he pointed at a handsome Italian guy standing on the other side of Pete…"will spend the night with the Baron. You…" he pointed at the stage-ready bodybuilder…"I saw how lustfully you were looking at the Baron. You will be fucked by Me tonight." The bodybuilder gulped. He was a macho top till this day and never bottomed. Pointing at Joe, Harald said: "You believe you have legs. You will train with me tomorrow 7 AM. It will be legday."

Joe felt like a deer in headlights. All guys were staring at his legs.

And Joe looked at Harald's legs. His muscle mass was gigantic. His one leg had probably the muscle mass of Joe's both combined. His calves were freakish. Veins were criss-crossing diamond shaped dense slabs of meat each the size of a big shoebox. Above them, just above the knees you could see an inhuman sized column of dense muscle which disappeared in the gym shorts. This leg could easily deadlift a ton or more.

There was no turning back anymore. Joe was brave enough to reply: "Yes Sir. It will be an honor."

Harald smirked. His tomorrow 's play toy will be fun.

• Like 19
  • Thanks 1

Chapter 6 "The night"

Pete approached the open window as quietly as he could. It was dark, he didn't know the area yet and he didn't want to make any noise. Speaking of noise, the guys inside were quite noisy. He peeped inside curiously.

Joe was on his knees, completely naked. Pete saw him from behind. His beautiful V-shaped back most of the swimmers would envy was glittering with sweat. The dimmed light from a small lamp reflected perfectly all those curves that Pete admired on the boat. His ass, which Pete saw for the first time, was meaty and so welcoming! His legs, the ones that all wanted (including Harald) looked strong and solid. He was sucking Joseph who was towering him. Pete could see Joseph from sizzling abs upwards. Joseph looked like an Alpha receiving an ultimate blowjob. His muscles were tense and his face was in a state of bliss. Joe's slurping was quite loud. Joseph was moaning uncompehensively. Joe was a pro. He took all 11 inches of Joseph's wrecker better than anyone. And that suction! Wow! He was milking him so well! As Joseph hadn't cum for 3 days, he needed it so much! Ugh! This was soooo good!

Joseph grabbed the head of Joe and pushed it balls deep. Joe's eyes opened wide. He gurgled, but the Wrecker got even deeper down the throat. It felt like it entered his trachea. This was a novelty for Joe. No one has been so deep in him orally. He was rock hard and could cum any moment now. Any cock stimulation would send him over the roof. But Joseph was too focused on his own pleasure, feeling too damn good to think about teasing Joe's cock. So Joe was left hanging just before climax. A great state to feel, but also a very frustrating one. But Joe was too focused on the fricting monster in his throat to notice. He was fighting for air, but at the same time lack of oxygen stimulated him sexually even further. In. Out. In. Out. In. Out. Joseph was a long distance runner, but this was soooo good that he was unable to prolong the pleasure. He passed the point of no return and his brain gave the "go" command. His cock got even harder, blood filled the veins to the max, he stopped breathing and all his will, all his existence for that special moment focused on the inside of his cock. 

The first ejaculation was blasted directly into Joe's stomach. The next one followed nearly instantly after. Joseph in slow motion started to pull out his piston as more cum came out. After half a minute and a few shots, his bulb was blocking Joe's mouth fully. His cheeks expanded as more cum entered the already filled mouth. Cum was leaking out of Joe's oversaturated mouth, as his freshly extended till max throat couldn't swallow the incoming cum fast enough.

At the same time Joe came without touching himself. The stimulation was too huge for him. The climax was a big one and he was shaking from it. His eyes rolled back and he entered a transe. An amazing and intense one.

Pete was masturbating like crazy watching the hot scene. He was dreaming of being Joseph at this moment, of being able to satisfy Joe beyond his imagination. He climaxed too, but his shot did not land on any hot jock, but it got wasted fertilizing the plants next to the window. 

He was a bit too loud and Joseph heard him. Joseph looked through the window and saw Pete's eyes glittering in the dark. He even saw his silhouette, as the moon was shining pretty well that night. Joseph recognised Pete, as he was on Joseph's shortlist of guys he wanted to fuck. For Joseph it was obvious that Pete came there to watch him in action, to admire his beautiful body. Joseph smiled at Pete seductively and noted in his brain: "Young guy, you are next. Let's give your cherry a ride of the century!" He pointed his finger at Pete and showed a gesture inviting him in to join them.

Pete did not expect to be discovered. He got really scared. He decided to sneak out before Joe and Joseph finished having fun. But then he thought that this could be his chance to be close to Joe. He was torn. He didn't know what to do.

And then he heard a scream. Pete freaked out and ran as quickly as he could back to his bungalow. He jumped into his bed and pretended to sleep. He regretted it later, because it was a perfect occasion to get so close to Joe. But the occasion was already over.

Joseph and Joe heard the scream too. Joe was still in his post climax bliss and didn't analyze it (analyzing wasn't his strong point in general), but Joseph did. He recognized the voice. It was the stage ready bodybuilder. He screamed again. The bodybuilder seemed to be terrified and in pain. Joseph smirked. "Alphas don't scream like that. That's how bitches scream." he thought. He was partially right. Someone has been reduced to the role of a bitch…

• Like 18

Harald and the Baron mmust be doing a wreck on teh bodybuilder. I betr they are lookign for someone that can handle Harald's roughness and sex drive. Those guys dont knwo what they got into.

Joseph make good on his promise to fuck Joe first hand.

• Like 3

Chapter 7 "The workout"

"Repeat! Again!" shouted Harald to Joe who was squatting his PR of 190 kg (420 lbs). The difference was that he did not do it for one rep. It was his eighth. He was beyond his utter exhaustion. He wanted to protest, to refuse the ninth rep, but his brain was already too KO to produce such a complicated phrase as "I can't do it anymore." He also remembered what happened yesterday to the guy who dared to say "no". So down he went with the weight.

And it was a rep till failure, cause instead of rising up, he collapsed with the olympic bar completely. Luckily for him, Harald grabbed the bar and lifted it easily.

Joe laid on the floor and looked at his tormentor.

The training lasted for over an hour already. They did deadlifts, hack squats, leg presses. Each exercise with gruesome weight. Gruesome weight for Joe, cause Harald took way more. Haralds first set was usually Joe's PR or higher. 

Haralds spotting sometimes meant that he pressed on the bar to add even more weight. He grinned wickedly then seeing the horror in Joe's eyes. But Joe's mouth never said a word.

Now he was looking at the terrified animal crawling on the floor called Joe. He liked when grown up muscles "men", usually pretending to be alpha, were submissively crawling on the floor in front of him, too weak and too afraid to stand up. Too afraid of Him. The ultimate Alpha. The Real one.

Harald smirked when he thought about last nights fuck. The "bodybuilder" was such a jerk. He thought he was an alpha macho top. He thought he could fuck the Baron and take the place of his lover. Well …that's what he thought until he met Harald. From there everything went downhill for him. Because the Baron's lover decided to show him his place. To break him, to crack him, to pop his probably virgin cherry. To show him he has no place, not even for the lover of the lover of the Baron. He stripped him of all his pride. Harald showed him that he was superior to him in every aspect. Cock size included. His terrified face, when Harald stood behind him and slid his cock between the legs of the wimp, just below his cock. Despite Harald standing behind, his cock was longer and thicker than the wimps and completely overshadowed it. When Haralds Godzilla entered the wimp's ass, he was screaming like a bitch he always was. Harald let him scream, cause there was no one who could help him anyway.

He even allowed the wimp to wrestle him before the fuck and he boldly told him that he can fuck Harald in the ass if he wins the wrestling match. This had zero chances of becoming reality, but it was fun to torment him. Haralds weight and size gave him even more advantage on top of his superior wrestling skills. The bodybuilder quickly proved to be a wrestling toy, a beta jobber. This was not even a one-sided match. This was an execution.

Haralds brain returned to now and here. Joe slowly managed to climb himself upwards and was re-racking the bar. He apologized for failing the last rep. He was trembling from a mix of exhaustion and fear. This strange mix of feelings made both of them horny.

Harald liked and approved of the submissiveness of Joe. At least he knew his place from the beginning and treated Harald like an inhuman supreme being capable of anything towards him.

The Chef gracefully allowed him to catch breath, before informing him that the next exercise will be lounges with a 60 kg (130 lbs) bar for him, 120 kg (260 lbs) bar for Harald. They will walk till the beach and back, which would be around 400 m (440 yard) one way. That would be over 1000 lounges…

But they never reached the beach. Joe, despite his utmost efforts to fulfill the task (he was scared to death that if he doesn't do it, he will be snuffed by Harald, who will strangle him with the bar), disregarded the screaming pain of his muscles, passed the point of failure, continued even more until finally he simply collapsed and fainted. Luckily for him, he did not get hurt in the fall. Harald stopped the exercise for a moment, looked at the hot corpse, called three guys who were gardening nearby (and who were in fact more interested in watching the gruesome training than raking the leaves). He told one of them to bring Joe's body back to his bungalow and the second one to bring the bar back to the gym. Harald returned to the lunges and ordered the unlucky third guy to replace Joe. They continued till the beach and back. This one did not succeed to complete the exercise either. But, on the contrary to Joe, he did not do his utmost to satisfy the demands of Harald. He fell with the bar, but didn't faint. He was just exhausted. That was not enough.

Harald put his huge dirty naked massive foot on the guy's torso. His heel covered the unfortunate jack's dick. His big toe rested on his chin. "Lick!" he barked. The victim licked and sucked his toe. Harald put more weight on the heel, till he saw the pain on the face of the wimp. He was testing his pain resistance. It was low. Too low for Haralds liking. Another minus point. The wimp had only one last test to fail and he would be out. He just wasn't aware of it. And he wouldn't be, until it was too late for him.

Harald lifted his giant and heavy foot and saw relief on the face of the guy. Little did he know, cause Haralds last thought was to make him feel more comfortable.

The Chef grabbed the knees of the guy and lifted him till they reached the level of Harald's belly button. The wimp was hanging torso and head upside down with his head slightly above Haralds ankles. As his face was facing towards the beach which he never reached and was upside down, he did not see what was coming.

Haralds cock stiffed and grew, easily growing out of his short gym trousers through the left trouser leg. He was so hung, that he could put a horse to shame. He pointed the bulbous end to the ass of the wimp and once everything was in line he abruptly pulled both of the guy's knees backwards in order to impale him. The position allowed to use only a fraction of his powers, but it was enough. The wimps trousers had no chances and tore instantly facing the stone hard intruder. Then the majestic cock passed the meaty ass cheeks and faced the closed sphincter. This barrier had no chance either and opened wider and wider. Way wider than it ever did till now. Way beyond it was supposed to be stretched. Because Haralds dick was just like the rest of him - inhumanly huge, thick and rock-stone hard. The sphincter, after it reached its max, went beyond and started to tear. Blood started to flow, which was added as lube. And his whole bulb hasn't even entered yet. But it would. The victim's flesh wasn't hard enough to prevent it. In and in it went. Centimeter by centimeter, inch by inch.

Even though it was extra quick, the impaled guy felt it immediately and wanted to pull himself up to try to prevent it. He had strong abs, which were his pride, so he quickly succeeded in it. He could now see his tormentor from close. This however did not help him, cause his situation was just as hopeless as before.

What changed is that while pulling himself upwards, he contracted his colon, making his hole tighter. Making Harald's pleasure even bigger.

It also allowed Harald to look at the face of the muscular wimp. The face was full of horror, pain and fear with hints of pleasure. Harald loved it. Completely different from the Latino lover face this wimp presented yesterday at dinner. Harald saw him through the cameras then and included him in the "eliminate quickly" list.

The Chef continued pushing. He loved how supreme flesh rearranges the interiors of wimps like this one. Utterly rearranges them. And if the wimp dies in the process, there will always be another one. So no harm done.

Harald contracted his inhumanly huge biceps in order to pull the wimp onto his cock even further. The biceps grew even further. They looked like Big Ramy's quads, just more bulbous. The wimp wanted to scream, but he had no air in his lungs left, so he just opened his mouth in a silent shriek.

Harald looked at the guy's abs. They were stretched and shredded both from inside and outside. Beautiful six pack which looked like a tube, as the huge cock made them dent outwards. You could see the shape of the mushroom head which was now passing through the last brick of his six pack.

He looked at the guy's thighs. These were still pumped from the gruesome workout, but they looked puny, just a bit bigger than Harald's forearms. 

The godly musk of Harald shut most of the brain functions of the wimp. They were reduced to breathing and lust.

As his cock tip reached the bottom of the lungs of the wimp, Harald grabbed the ribcage of the victim in order to better control the human flashlight. The thrusting became faster and faster. Harald needed to empty his balls, as it would be his first fuck of the day. Nothing else mattered at that moment. The thrusting speed became frenzy, there were slurping noises coming from within the wimp, as pre mixed with blood and other liquids were swished and compressed within the human vessel.

The orgasm came. A big one. When Harald climaxed, he squeezed the human tube he was holding. Way stronger than it was supposed to be squeezed. He didn't even pay attention that the ribs crushed and they stung the heart. What mattered was that the pressure Harald applied on the core increased the tension on his cock and the friction made him explode and roar like a lion. The intensive stream of hot cum ruptured into the wimps lungs and flooded them. Harald pumped a wave after a wave of cum into the mutilated corpse paying attention to his own body only. He admired his own thick dense, contracted to the max arms and legs. This is how a real male should look like. The ultimate one. The others on this island are just here for his own pleasure. That's why it is called Paradise Island. Cause it is His Paradise and he is the God in it.

• Like 20