mczapl

Loving this. Harald has effortlessly broken these inferior men to his will and shown them their true place. Now they are nothing but playthings for his amusement. He is to all intents and purposes  a God to these betas, the cruel, uncaring and demanding God of the old testament. He expects their worshio and sacrifice. Can't wait to see how he deals with the rest of them.

• Like 4

On the contrary to some of you, I'm not good in making graphics, but I believe some AI generated pics could make the story more attractive. If you would like to add some pics of Paradise Island - feel free to contact me or publish directly below.

Chapter 8 "The post-leg-day"

Joe woke up. He couldn't remember falling asleep, so he was puzzled that he found himself waking up. He was in his bed lying on his stomach. Well - not exactly his own bed, but in the bed of his bungalow on the island. His memory slowly came back. He was working out with the Goliath. He tried to survive, to show he can. That he remembered. But what happened afterwards was still a mystery…

Ouch! He felt a needle in his buttock. And a cold liquid entering him. It felt good and relaxing though. He decided not to move, just in case. It might be Harald, who could punish him for moving while he injects him. Once the needle left his body, he quietly asked: "May I turn around?"

He heard the Baron's voice: "Yes, you may." So, it was the Baron and not Harald!" thought Joe.

He turned his head and saw the man for whom he decided to go to Paradise Island. To his surprise, the Baron was naked. He looked like a great sugar daddy. Muscular, but not very much, gray hair on his body and a killer smile. His dentist must have earned a fortune. Joe looked downwards and saw a half-flaccid cock leaking pre. Or maybe post? The Adonis looked puzzled at the Baron who understood the unspoken question.

"Yes, your ass is irresistible. It was such a pleasure to fuck it while you were unconscious. You resemble my older cousin, when I was 18 and he was 20. He was my first fuck. He had a great body and believed he was Alpha. He was my first conquest. This was a recurring affair. I fucked him even when he married. I once ordered him to lock his wife in the bathroom while I fucked him in their bed. She was so mad and was banging the door while I banged his ass. I later had to buy her a pearl necklace and a sports car to match it, but from that day on I could even fuck him in front of her and she would clean his ass afterwards.

But she had no idea that I fucked him on their wedding night before he went to bed with her. The sheets they were making their first marital love were stained with my cum. I'm still not sure if their son isn't mine. Now, when he is 70, his ass isn't as sexy as before, so I haven't fucked him for years…

And you bring me back memories of my youth. That's why you are special to me and for the time being will be protected from Harald."

The Baron took a special device from his pocket, touched the necklace on Joe's neck and it started to glow in blue.

Joe listened patiently to the story but had a logical error. The Baron told him that he was 2 years younger than his cousin. He also told that the cousin is 70 now. But the Baron himself didn't look 70 at all. He looked 40, maybe 45, but not more. This was weird. But Joe didn't say anything. He knew it is better not to pose difficult questions.

He tried to stand up but it seemed impossible. At the same time the Baron said: "Don't even try. During your leg training you tore too many muscle fibers and your legs will be unable to hold you for the next five days. I've doubled the amount of growth serum applied, but even it can't do miracles and you'll need to be patient. However once your legs will heal, you'll be much stronger and you might even survive the next leg day with Harald" laughed the Baron. 

Joe hesitated at first, but then decided that it's safer to laugh as well. Even though laughing about Harald was a dangerous topic in general.

The Baron heard a beep in his device and told Joe he will need to go.

Once he left, Joe had another visitor. A one he did not expect. A young, very handsome guy entered his bungalow. He was slim but still quite athletic. And he seemed to be hopelessly shy.

"Hi! My name is Pete. I live nearby and wanted to check if everything is alright with you." said the newcomer.

"Well, there were times when I was better." replied Joe.

"I watched your leg training. You were amazing!" said Pete.

"Really? I was just trying to survive…" said Joe.

"You did it way better than the next guy." replied Pete. "May I also tell you that you look stunning hot?"

"You mean right now with my butt naked?" asked Joe.

Pete blushed even more. He had that in mind, but would never dare to say it. The bubble butt leaking Baron's cum looked amazing.

As talking to the Adonis seemed to be too difficult, he simply leaned down and started licking the ass. Worshiping the work of art created by nature and Joe's hard work. Joe soon started to moan, as Pete was really skilled. Pete at the same time knew that this was his moment, the moment to create a bond with his Adonis. And he had to provide such pleasure, which Joe never had before.

They had no idea that the serum they had in their system made them not only bigger and stronger, but also hornier and more enjoying sexual pleasure. The serum also reduced their fear and pain. But it also served other purposes. That secret was still waiting to be revealed. Or maybe not?

When Pete finished cleaning Joe's ass, he moved towards his cock. At first he kissed the head and then moved slowly downwards towards the balls. Up and down he went. Then he opened his mouth and tried to accommodate the decent sized cock. Joe couldn't help him much, so Pete was on his own. He got it further and further. Gently and very respectfully. For he was worshiping his Adonis.

After several minutes of worshiping, Joe was so stimulated that he was close to cumming. If he could, he would increase the tempo and skullfuck the kiddo. But he couldn't even turn himself around to grab Pete's skull. He was on the receiving end.

But this was so good. So damn good… Oh! …Yes! …That spot!... Wow! …Wooooow!...

And off Joe went. Down Pete's throat. With all the cum he had in him. A good decent load. Pete did his best to swallow it all and savor it as much as he could. To his pride, he managed to accomplish the task completely. 

The jealous Baron was watching the sex scene through the camera ind etail and thinking of Pete's fate…

• Like 18

Awesome new chapter. Joe laid up in bed. Anyone can come have their way with him. Baron will unleash Harald on them. Pete was mild. I’m sure that others won’t be 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Wrestlejock646 said:

Curious to know what has happened to Joseph and his workouts too....great chapter!

I can already do a spoiler alert and tell you that Joseph will be quite an important character of next chapter. 😉

• Like 2

Chapter 9 "The pool"

It took Joe 5 days to recover. In the meantime he was cared for by the Baron and by Pete, who alternated. Pete did his best to vanish when the Baron was approaching. But he didn't think that all his presence was recorded by the cameras and analyzed by the AI system of the island. And he was scoring negative points for his actions…

The Baron was satisfied, cause the jocks brought him some decent income. According to the papers they signed, all of their property became his. His agents were now selling their apartments, land, cars; transferring their bonds and stocks to his account; one had a very juicy death insurance which of course was nicely cashed in by the Baron. The CEO of the insurance company was a friend of the him, so no unwanted questions were asked. Yes, they were very profitable both on the island and elsewhere. They were growing for his glory and carnal needs. Just like he wanted them to.

The serum made the guys grow 1 kg (2 lbs) of beef on average daily. They got leaner and denser. But it also slowed down their brain functions, which were reduced to training, eating, sleeping and fucking. They did not counteract the danger that was posed by Harald, they did not think about their previous lives or about life outside the island in general. They behaved like growing bulls in a cattle farm. Exactly like the Baron wanted them to.

That's why it was called Paradise Island…

In the meantime Harald took good care of a few more guys and there were 20 left on the island. No one protested. For them it was clear that they existed only for the pleasure of the Baron and Harald.

One of Harald's more kinky ideas was to recreate one of the scenes of the movie "Troy" which Harald saw recently - the result of the battle between Achilles and Hector. 

Harald had a chariot which the Baron bought him. He stood in it, but instead of horses, the chariot was pulled by the biggest eight of the jocks (smaller ones would not have a chance to pull him at a decent pace). 

Harald had a big whip which he lashed on his "horses". Behind the chariot, a naked guy (aka Achilles) was tied by his ankles on a rope. The other end of the rope was tied to the chariot. The naked jocks were pulling the chariot along the main path of the island, Harald in Greco-Roman armor looked like an Ancient God. Huge, way beyond the size of the athletic human animals pulling him, cruel and almighty. His monstrous muscles glittering in the sunlight, covered with a mix of sweat and olive oil. His commanding and merciless gaze looked at the cattle he owned and with which he could do whatever he wanted. His armor, specially designed for him, showed in the carved metal the magnitude of his Goliath size muscles. It was a view to see. To admire. To worship.

The chosen victim, one of the younger guys, a nicely built crossfitter, was chosen as he was not training hard enough and growing too slowly. He was jumping on every stone and hitting every pothole with his different body parts. New bruises appeared on his body every second. Blood started to show from his scratches. He was so overwhelmed that he didn't even scream. The jocks, already engulfed by the spell of the potion they were being injected daily, did not think of showing any sympathy to him. Their brains were shut.

Unfortunately for the victim, the human horses got too excited as the next part of the path was downhill towards the bay and it was finally easier to pull the heavy chariot holding the Goliath. They started speeding to satisfy Harald and then speeding even more in order not to get smashed by the heavy chariot which accelerated too.

The crossfitter started getting serious hits, but apart from the omnipresent cameras, nobody paid attention to that.

What was even worse, was that there was a steep curve downhill and the chariot did slow down only a bit. The horses made it, the chariot made it (although Harald was tilt which did not make him happy and the two horses closest to him received deep bloody whip smacks on their backs), but the crossfitter, who could not control his path, flew out of the way pushed by the powerful centrifugal force. With no possibility to break nor to slow down, he smashed abruptly into a palm tree. Badly smashed. The solid trunk broke his neck and he died instantly. 

Harald looked back unimpressed, with one swift powerful movement tore off the thick rope and ordered the horses to continue the galop. Afterwards, at the beach, he chose two horses, mounted them and raped them with his horse cock. These survived, but were badly wounded. Others were allowed to watch and jerk off. They gladly did.

Joseph entered the pool area. That's where he expected to find Manuel, the hot swimmer from Mozambique. Manuel represented his country in the last Olympic Games and got fifth place in 400 m backstroke. His dark skin and slim muscular built looked amazing in the blue water. His fresh muscular gains acquired on the island were slowly transforming him from a swimmer into a bodybuilder. He had silky hairless black skin. He was swimming naked (as time passed everyone was dressing up less and less; walking around nude was becoming a norm) and his meaty butt was glittering in the water.

Joseph knew that this will be the moment when he will fuck the swimmer. He couldn't wait to insert his Wrecker into that tight black hole. This would be his eighth conquest on the island.

He jumped into the pool with his cock semi heard already. Manuel noticed him only then. He stopped swimming and turned around facing the intruder who entered his kingdom. He did not seemed pleased.

Joseph started walking towards him. Manuel started talking in Portuguese. That was one of his problems - apart from the Baron, who was a polyglot, nobody understood Portuguese. Manuel therefore, with his introvert nature, was sidelined from the main events. 

That's exactly why Joseph wanted to fuck him. To tame a lone wolf. A real challenge for the Alpha he considered himself.

Joseph was close enough that he decided to shut that talking mouth with a French kiss. His tongue invaded Manuel's mouth and aimed at dominating the territory. But Manuel did not give up. With his tongue he pushed Joseph's tongue out and invaded his mouth instead. 

A tongue fight started with each alpha trying to outmaneuver the other one. After a few minutes this match ended with a draw and Joseph started focusing on Manuels juicy ass showing him in a non-verbal manner what he will be doing to him. Joseph did not take "no" as an answer and his hands quickly grasped the meaty ass-cheeks of Manuel.

But Manuel was far from giving up. He did exactly the same and his slender hands grasped the ass cheeks of Joseph and after a short moment his long pointing finger entered Joseph's ass.

This was too much for Joseph. He pushed Manuel away, grabbed his shoulders and pressed him down in order to make him kneel in front of him and start kissing his Wrecker, who was slowly growing.

This was easier to execute on land than in water. In water, it was Manuel who had the upper hand. He flipped and dived, then hit Joseph's legs under water. Joseph lost balance and disappeared under the surface. Exactly where Manuel was waiting for him. The Mozambique mamba wrapped his legs around Joseph's abs and squeezed them with a metal grip. Joseph, who was still quite confused with the fall, noticed the grip too late to react. In fact, to make things worse, when Manuel squeezed him, he exhaled, losing the previous oxygen. And Manuel had no intention of letting him go. He wanted to weaken his prey. 

Joseph tried to get rid of the assaulter, but he had no idea how to do it. He tried to hit Manuel, but the density of the water significantly decreased the power of his blows, making them de facto useless. Kicking was out of the question, as Manuel was unreachable for Joseph's legs. Joseph began to be really afraid. Lack of oxygen started to be a deadly threat. His brain became foggy and soon he passed out. 

But Manuel had no intention of killing him. He found him sexy and wanted to fuck him. But first he needed to tame him. And luckily for Manuel, Joseph did his silly assault in the pool, which was the place Manuel knew best.

When he saw that Joseph passed out, Manuel released his grip, pulled the body up, so that Joseph's head and chest were outside of the pool, with the rest still in water and his ass nicely pointing out and started rubbing his dick against Joseph's ass. Manuel was reasonably endowed with a dick of 15 cm (6") which was curved leftwards. He entered Joseph's ass with ease. He wasn't the first to invade that territory and certainly not the biggest. When he fully got accommodated in, Joseph started to wake up. 

This was certainly not the awakening he was expecting. He was still dizzy with the recent lack of oxygen and had some water in the lungs. He felt his ass being invaded. Joseph looked behind and saw the big snow-white teeth of Manuel who was grinning happily.

He tried to move, but he was pinned by Manuel who also practiced martial arts and couldn't budge. Joseph was completely trapped.

It didn't take long for Manuel to climax, as on the contrary to the other boys on the island, he didn't have sex till now.

Manuel roared and started shooting into the intestines of Joseph. His load was really big and it soon started to pour out into the pool.

But Manuel had no intention of stopping. It was his moment and he planned to empty his balls completely.

And Joseph had to accept that he was on the receiving end. He was furious. Fuming. Disgraced.

He hoped no one had seen it. 

He was wrong, because everything was registered and both the Baron and Harald watched it afterwards debating about the fate of both jocks, which still believed they were alpha, which Harald found quite amusing….

• Like 14

Please this with grain of salt. Its my opinion. I realy liked this post. I lowe big muscular gus, muscle growth, size diff, dominance. I dont mind blood, death brutality even insides. But what was the opint of whole setup. If theyr lifes doesnt matter since theyr possesions are sold and they are practicaly brainwashed. Like the evening they came to island... why bother to select make them all servants, not sutable kill right away rest brainwash with gass. Since whole emotion/inteligence part is removed anyway.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Kubasik said:

Please this with grain of salt. Its my opinion. I realy liked this post. I lowe big muscular gus, muscle growth, size diff, dominance. I dont mind blood, death brutality even insides. But what was the opint of whole setup. If theyr lifes doesnt matter since theyr possesions are sold and they are practicaly brainwashed. Like the evening they came to island... why bother to select make them all servants, not sutable kill right away rest brainwash with gass. Since whole emotion/inteligence part is removed anyway.

You posed an interesting question. You might discover the answer to it in one of the later chapters of the story when an important secret is revealed.

• Like 3