The Stone of Agios - Parts One, Two, Three, and Four (26/08/23)

RealIn2Growth

The Stone of Agios

Part Two

The stone in my hand proceeded to glow suddenly so brightly that it was hot to the touch. Pulling my hand away from it like one would after touching a hot stove, the stone dropped to the floor and rolled under the low open shelf at the base of the table.  I quickly went onto my hands and knees to retrieve the stone, only to be quickly blinded by the light it was exuding.  For a moment, every inch of my body felt coated in a wave of liquid fire that seemed to swiftly fade away along with the powerful glow.

Forcing my arm under the open shelf of the table, I was surprised to find that the stone was now wedged tight between the wood floor and the bottom of the coffee table and was impossible to move.  Lifting the table up, I was shocked when my eyes fell on The Stone of Arios which now appeared to be several inches larger than when I had last had it in the palm of my hand.  Grabbing it and lifting it up to my eye level, I studied the new surface area and felt the significant mass it had gained to accompany its new size.  How was this possible?  A stone couldn't just… get bigger and heavier… but there was no denying that it had. It no longer sat comfortably in my one hand nor would it have fit in the side pocket of my carry-on.

“Tell me… you getting bigger too?  Just like your owner?”

None of my research hinted that the stone would or could do something like this.  Then again, it was a wish granting crystal!  It seemed that all rules or expectations were thrown out the door!

Setting the much larger stone on the coffee table, I subconsciously itched the area between my lower abs and my cock.  My cock had hardened again slightly and I was aware that my balls were forcefully churning once again.  Along with my cock, my entire body has begun to feel sore and stiff.  I wondered if this could simply be because I was exhausted after my long flight, or if my wish was starting to manifest itself.

What I did know was that I definitely had to piss.  Walking from the library to the bathroom, I was aware of the sensation of feeling slightly heavier, as if my arms and legs had acquired a bit more mass  while my pecs felt slightly fuller.  Aiming my own personal firehose towards the toilet, I let loose a thick stream that would have made a horse or an elephant proud.  Spray spattered upwards towards the rim, propelled by the pure intensity of my urination.

Out of the corner of my eye, I caught myself in the mirror and noticed that my entire body appeared to look slightly swollen.  When my piss finally ceased, and I had shaken out as many additional droplets as possible, I crossed over to my scale and watched as the numbers went up.  Soon the numbers stopped at 186.  186!!  I had been 166 when I left for the UK!  That meant I’d  gained 20 lbs!  I imagined at least 10 of those lbs had to be cock and balls… but the rest had to have been muscle!!  

Looking down, the scale jumped again to 188.  My cock hardened as I looked at the number.  188 lbs!!  I had never been 188 lbs, no matter how much I bulked, so I found it difficult to comprehend.  Moving off the scale, I went back to the mirror.

Standing there, I began to strike pose after bodybuilding pose, my muscles rising and flexing at will.  Grabbing onto my cock, which surprisingly felt slightly longer and thicker than it had been the last time it was hard, I began to flex and jerk off at the same time, worshiping my own body.  This went on for several minutes before I began to notice a new sensation taking over my body. 

Right behind my massive balls… near to where my prostate sat, a slight itching began. The itching grew into an obvious pulse which soon became a throbbing.  Moments later, I felt as if an invisible hand had snaked its way up my asshole and had wrapped itself around my prostate.  This force, which I had not noticed before, was now beginning to squeeze with an ever growing severity.

It didn’t hurt, per se, as the sensation was slightly orgasmic in nature, but it carried with it a tinge of accompanying pain.  As the throbbing grew stronger, I saw that each of my muscle groups had begun to pulsate and flex along with this mysterious sensation.  I  released a tiny moan as the throbbing mutated into a  profound pressure starting to slowly fill my body.  If asked, I knew that the only way I could describe what I was experiencing was to say that my body felt like it was a balloon, and this force was slowly beginning to fill me up.

As the throbbing and pressure mounted, my body began to feel more jacked and swollen than it had several minutes prior.  I began to realize that it wasn’t only his muscles feeling this distended sensation; every part of my body had begun to feel thicker.  My hands felt bloated and tight… my feet felt stretched and inflated… my head was dilated… even my cock, my already enormous 20” cock was feeling more engorged than  before.  Every inch of my body was  heavy and full… and the sensation was only mounting in its severity.  

I looked into the mirror as my skin began to pull taught all over my body.  Soon it had become so tight that my body looked shrink wrapped in it.  Soon, I was able to see individual muscle fibers when my body involuntarily flexed and throbbed along with the pressure, while I also became twice as vascular as I had been before.  My muscles bloated even further beneath my tightening skin, causing me to worry that if I made any quick movements, my skin would tear like paper.

I could only grunt and groan as the pressure mounting within me rose in intensity.  My heart thumped loudly in my chest as the seconds passed and the pressure continued to rise until I felt that there was no room left within my body to fill. In the mirror I saw a big cocked Michelin Man due to how bloated and engorged my body had become.

The bathroom was beginning to feel claustrophobic, so I picked up the scale and waddled with it under my arm back down the hallway into the library.  Once in the library, I heard a cracking noise coming from the stone as the amber glow at its heart began to pulsate to my own heartbeat.  Crossing over to it and placing the scale on the floor, I was shocked as it began to slowly swell before my eyes.

“Both… growing!!”

Another crack… and the stone surged still larger!  The light appeared brighter as it coated my body in its illumination… fueling me… energizing me!  Feeling how swollen and tight my body felt had my cock leaking steadily once again.  Wrapping a calloused hand around the shaft, I felt it inch thicker… just like the rest of me.

Once again I stepped onto the scale and watched the digital numbers climb until they reached my new weight of 236 lbs.  236 lbs!!  No… 237 lbs… then 238 lbs… then moments later… 239 lbs!!

The pressure continued to mount.  Looking down at my bloated muscle, I  was euphoric to see that my body had quickly morphed into that of a serious pro bodybuilder.  I could hear my heart beating in my ears as the light from the stone began flashing even faster, as the temperature in the room rose from the heat it was giving off.

“Already… so muscular…. and less than 300 lbs!  What will this body be like… at 500… 700…. What… will I look like… when the growth ends?”

A loud crack and the stone grew slightly larger.

“Do I…want it… to end?!  What… what will I be like… at 1,000 lbs… 3,000 lbs… 5,000 lbs!

The light grew in intensity.  I let out an uncomfortable laugh as I watched my pecs flex and pulse and then expand right before my eyes!  I cupped them with my hands and was ecstatic when I felt them swell even further beneath my grasp.  Looking down at the scale, I watched as the numbers quickly elevated to 254.  I stepped off just as the rest of the muscles on my body began to flex and relax…. Flex and relax… flex… swell… and relax!!  With open mouth, I watched and felt my  muscles expand, and in less than three minutes I had gained over two inches in every muscle group.  Moving frantically back to the scale, I hopped on, for the first time becoming aware how heavy my body was becoming.   Looking down over swollen pecs, the scale now read 287 and climbing.

Moving around was a new experience as I tried to acclimate myself to so much mass being added to my frame so quickly.  Waddling around, my ballooning quads rubbed against each other no matter how bow legged I walked.  Looking in the reflection of the bay window, I was shocked how unrecognizable I now looked with an additional 130 lbs of muscle. I was bigger than Arnold Schwarzenegger!!  I flexed both biceps and watched the peak rise even higher.  I still couldn't believe I was actually growing into what I had always fantasized about being: a massive mass monster.  

No one’s going to believe this when they see me tomorrow!! I can hardly believe it!!!

Suddenly,  an intense pressure built up within my entire body.  It felt even more powerful than before… stronger… more ferocious… an engine quickly gaining speed. Lowering my arms and becoming hyper aware of my developing body, I experienced the tight sensation of pressure filling every inch of my body and still demanding more room!  

The stone’s glow flashed faster, mirroring my own rapid heartbeat.  I started to panic as I began to feel my heart start to swell in my chest!  The pressure surged through me again, this time even worse than before, causing me to push and groan like I was about to give birth.  My entire body was on the cusp of tearing apart from the inside out as all of my organs pulsed and grew.  I pushed again with an incredibly long and loud moan… groan… and then a scream that echoed through my house as my entire body expanded. 

“Fuck!!!” I screamed as my 5’8” body inched taller.  “Is… this… really… happening??!!!”  But it was happening, and surrounded by grunts and groans and pushing, within five minutes I had grown to 5’10!   As I expanded, I felt the pressure expand as well, flowing into every newly created square inch of body, and then proceeded to demand more room.  Again the intense surges fought against the tight boundaries of my body, and again I felt myself pushing with all the strength I could muster to force my body to swell.  

My body flexed and spasmed…my bones broke and refused…  my muscles tensed as a deep, lewd groan was expelled from my lips.  I found myself caught between a spiral of ever increasing pain.  I cried out and fell to my knees as several bones in various parts of my body began to loudly shatter and break; then lengthen, reheal, and strengthen before the process started over again.

I lifted my hands and watched as my fingers  stretched longer and thicker.  Opening and closing them seemed to only quicken the process and soon I found myself in possession of two baseball mitt sized hands with fingers the length of German sausages!  My hands had quickly grown larger than my own head, and as my body expanded, so did all of my appendages.

My cock!  Fuck!  Only before it had been 20” long and now it was stretching longer till it reached an estimated 25” and mounting!  Gallons of precum was leaking and pooling onto the hardwood, making it slick and sticky.  I stroked it several times and felt it thicken in my hand.

“Growing… everything growing… taller… more massive… more powerful…”

I could tell that not only was I growing taller, but my muscle mass was multiplying as well.  I hadn’t gotten used to feeling my body at a whopping 280 of shredded mass, but already I knew I had to be over 360 and gaining more size every minute.  I tried to watch the unnatural growth reflected  in the bay windows , but I could never properly focus on one area before another would explode with even more dramatic size.

When my body grew to over 6 feet and what I could only imagine was an insane 400 lbs of muscle, the growth suddenly tapered off and stopped.  Sweat and steam poured from my body as I panted, trying to catch my breath.  I lifted my right arm and found that it was even heavier and bulkier than it looked.  Running my fingers down over my mountainous pecs, I let them play with my overly sensitive nipples before moving downward to my cobblestone abs.

Wrapping both hands around the thick shaft released a guttural moan, but this time with a deeper timber than I ever had made before.

“Fuck!  My voice!  My voice!”  My voice had dropped several steps leaving me with a booming baritone that filled every sexual fantasy.  The voice, mixed with the muscular beast I was becoming caused my cock to jump and flex shooting pre onto the walls. 

“I’m fuckin in love with myself!  I’d give my left arm to fuck myself!!” Standing up, I moved ungracefully toward the scale, finding both my tree trunk sized legs difficult to maneuver.  I couldn’t wait to know how heavy I really was, but when I stepped onto the scale, I was rewarded with a blinking EEE.  

“Fuck me!  I’m too heavy to even weigh!  That means I’m already over 400 lbs!!!”  Looking down at the blinking EEE, I began to stroke my cock with my right hand while exploring my massive body with the left.  Every part of me felt new… invigorated… and powerful.  Sweat from growing was pouring down my face, and the room smelled of the testosterone and musk of several men.  If my estimation was correct, I had to be at least 6’4… a gain of… of..,

A sudden deep rumbling from my body distracted me from guessing how many inches I had gained. I felt the heat rise in me again as my balls churned.  Then, accompanied by the other sensations, I felt the pressure start to fill me up once again.

I rubbed my cock, and felt it swell under my fingers.  The pressure was rising quickly, and appeared to be more intense than it had been before.  My cock released a larger wad of pre as I suddenly felt it extend and grow thicker.  

I grit my teeth as the pressure filled me up entirely, forcing my shoulders to  loudly stretch wider.  As my torso broadened, I felt another wave of pressure and watched as my arms quickly grew longer and longer.  Soon, my hands had dipped down below my knees giving me an insane primal look… more simian than human.  My shoulders broadened even further until  I was wider than two men… then three. 

My lats stretched and swelled, forcing my arms even further from my body.  The noise of breaking and augmenting bones and swelling muscles filled the room.  I was quickly taking up more space in the library than was comfortable, but the insane growth affecting me now made it difficult to move from my spot.

I was panting and grunting and crying out in a deep bellow as my pecs and lats and shoulders and traps all expanded further.  The muscles in my arms refused to be ignored as their growth joined in with the rest.  In the reflection of the window I saw briefly what I was growing into, and it went beyond my idea of a mass-monster!  My biceps and triceps alone had bloated to such an extreme that they were nearly double the size of my own head!  My shoulder muscles were as large and round as Atlas Balls and every so often the bones of my upper body would spread even wider to create more landscape for muscle growth.

Losing my balance, my upper body slammed into one of the bookcases, flattening and snapping the wood and texts beneath its mounting weight.  The timber of my grunts had fallen even deeper to a guttural bass that shook me to my core!  My mass and size had already gone beyond my wish of 900 lbs of muscle, and the growth had mainly just focused on my upper body!  How massive would I be when my legs and torso kicked in?  Height wise, I guessed I was slightly over 7 feet tall, but I was now so wide it was difficult to judge.

I looked down at the stone, having significant trouble seeing over my life-raft thick pecs and saw that it had nearly tripled in size.  The heat it was giving off had caused a thick wall of mist or smoke to form around it giving it an auspicious look.

“What… are… you… doing… to… ME!!!!”

As if the power of the stone resented my question, my entire body stretched and swelled to a staggering degree.  My traps rose up around my head while my neck thickened.  The sound of my deep grunts filled the house as my back muscles flexed and swelled uncontrollably and my delts grew even denser and rounded.

With a sharp snap, my torso started to lengthen even further.  My back scraped against the destroyed bookcase as it was propelled higher.  I was lost in the spell of every erotic sensation I was experiencing as my body grew larger.  I wasn’t sure if I was scared or excited by what was happening to me… but I do know that a part of me never wanted it to end.

The pressure and growth were growing stronger by the second.  My heart began to beat faster… one side of my brain wanted it to stop while the other begged for more.  Finally my legs and torso joined in with my upper body’s augmentation as my quads and calves ballooned with thick and sinewy muscle.  Soon my quads were thicker than my chest had once been, and I found myself in a permanent crouch due to their excessive size.

Horrid cracking noises erupted  from various parts of my body as I began to breathe and push like I was about to give birth to a creature both massive and mythical.  Once again my skin felt shrink wrapped around my muscles… growing tighter and tighter!  A loud ringing in my ears blocked out all other sounds except the deafening pops, crouches, and groans until the entirety of my body exploded up and out.

“Not… just… growing… taller…”

I was unable to continue speaking as every inch of my body became larger and more pronounced… as if every part of me was being magnified over and over again.  Soon my 7 foot body was taking up more space in the library… and a few minutes later… even more.

“Getting… so… huge!!”

I grunted as another surge had my body amplifying even further.  I felt the incredible weight of my now cement block sized abs as I gulped for more air.  I wasn’t sure how I was ever going to get used to having so much mass on my body while even more piled on.

“Wait… till… they see… me… at the… gym!!!”  The idea had me feeling drunk with excitement.  I pictured all eyes on me as I lumbered into the gym.  The biggest mass monster would look like a toddler compared to me!  I began to wonder if there would even be enough weights in the entire gym to ever give me a decent pump.  Imagining the erotic moment when I flexed and every man that I had ever desired fell to their knees and worshiped me had my cock suddenly erupt in a mind blowing orgasm and a torrent of cum.

As I came, my body continued to grow, stretching over 8 feet tall and a thousand lbs of ripped and pulsating mass.  Every second there was less and less room in the library and more and more of me.  The severe flexing and throbbing of each muscle group pulled down more shelves and books in my library, demolishing small tables and artwork I had hanging on the walls.  Through the haze of growth and destruction all around me, I began to wonder how I would ever fit my humongous body out of the room… or out of the house!

My legs began to cramp as they stretched longer.  My cock had finally stopped cumming, but I found myself once again hornier than I ever imagined a man could be.  My balls ached as gallons of cum filled them to capacity.  I made a further attempt to walk as I grew, but found myself further destroying more of my furnishings as I did.  

A loud crash had me turning my entire body in the direction of the sound since my traps made it virtually impossible for me to turn my head.  It was the stone!  It had grown even larger and fallen through the surface of my oak coffee table, and had created a crater in the hardwood flooring where it now sat.

It now looked as if it alone weighed 100 lbs and was about a foot and half in length and diameter.  I could hear an audible hum coming from it over the sounds of my own growth, and the light it was emitting now was a deep red.  The surface of the stone was rhythmically pulsating as it shot out waves of intense heat and light.

“What… are… you?!”

As if answering my query, my body grew in more frantic spurts.  As the room shrunk around me, I estimated that I stood at 9 foot… 10 foot… 11 foot beneath the 15 foot tall ceiling.  I groaned as my entire body expanded further and I stretched out in all directions.  I felt my feet sliding along the wood floor as they grew longer and wider.  To look at them, I now had to bend over entirely simply to see over my monstrous pecs.  My feet were immense, each toe longer and thicker than my own foot had once been.  

“Still… growing…” I spoke simply to hear my own voice.  It had dropped even deeper since I last had spoken and knew that it perfectly matched what I was becoming.

Becoming!   What was I becoming?  What was the stone turning me into?  It was something beyond human.  Something… superior!

Thinking the word caused my entire body to tremble and swell.  Yes!  That was the word I had been looking for.  Superior.  I was growing into something far superior than anything that had ever existed.  And this was only the beginning.  My metamorphosis was only in its infancy!  I could feel that within myself.  This was the tremors before the city crushing earthquake occured!  The stone was simply priming my body for the ultimate transformation to occur.

My head began to swim with the endless possibilities of what my future held with the stone in my power.  My muscles flexed more severely, 

growing thicker and more prominent on my already massive body.

Curling my hand into a fist, I could only imagine how strong my punch would be and what damage I would cause if I chose to throw one.  My hands had become appendages so huge that they could easily have wrapped around the stone that was now embedded in my floor!  Wanting to test this theory, I reached out and wrapped my right hand around the surface of the stone.

A roar erupted from my home and shook the neighborhood as a deluge of power passed from the stone into my body.  Thunderous bellows were all I could manage as the entirety of my body spasmed and jerked as an outpouring of energy flowed into me.  My nerves and then my muscle fibers began to glow a deep red as both my mind and body exploded.  

Through gritted teeth, I felt my body swelling thicker and heavier with more muscle.  Doing my best to focus on the world around me while held in the tornado of the stone’s power, I found myself quickly nearing the 15 foot ceiling.  My neck thickened as another energy surge from the stone whipped through me, sending me to my knees and magnifying me even further.  I tried to catch my breath as I once again felt my shoulders stretch even broader and my backbone extend even further.  

On my knees, I was now as tall as I had once stood… and growing bigger.  Images of myself growing even larger filled my head.  I had to be the largest man alive, and I was constantly gaining more size and mass.  I was in awe of my own size and power and couldn’t believe the sight of me.  I tried to look at myself in the reflection of the bay window and saw that I now entirely filled the reflective surface and was wider than my own sofa!

I could only laugh as I took in my mounting situation. I was shocked by how deep my laugh was now and how loud it sounded.  Had a man ever existed that was as insanely muscular as I was now?  Looking at my flexed biceps, I  was reminded of exercise balls, they were so round and bulbous.  “Must be… 3 feet… around!!”  No sooner had I grunted those words than they flexed and swelled even larger.

The night echoed with the roar of a beast mixed with that of stretching skin, breaking bones, and deep lustful grunts and groans.  The power from the stone was too strong for me but I was attached to it and couldn’t pull myself away from its magnetic pull.

I looked around my library and watched as everything grew smaller.  I could feel heat rising off of my naked flesh as it grew wider and more immense with each passing minute.  

“Happening… too… fast!!!  Growing… too… big!!”

The humming from the stone grew to a deafening pitch.  The entire house shook as more size and mass was added to my frame.  Again I tried to pull my hand away but it felt as if it had become permanently fixed to the rocky surface.  For a few moments… the stone and I existed as one… I was the stone… all of its powers were in my possession… and the power was even greater than I could fathom.

I felt the power within me skyrocket as my whole body convulsed.  I found I could barely think as every inch of me was spasming, flexing, and stretching uncontrollably.  My entire house shook as if it was in the grip of a powerful earthquake.  For a minute or two I feared that it was going to be too much for my human body to handle and that I was going to eventually explode!

I felt my body being encased in thicker and stronger muscle fibers as I grew larger by the second.  My traps rose up higher and soon encased my head in a muscled cocoon. My quads swelled further and threatened to crush my grapefruit sized testicles while hose pipe veins erupted all over my body to feed my growing muscle mass which swelled even further and brought my tight skin nearly to its splitting point.

Then, with a roar that could be heard throughout the neighborhood, I surged even larger.  The power of the stone filling me reached its pinnacle, and it felt like it was shooting out of me like lightning.  All I could do was grunt and groan and roar as the all consuming energy shot out of my body for several more minutes.  

My eyes glowed white for a brief moment before I was thrown backwards and through the wall of my library.  I landed on the dining room table, the large surface collapsing into kindling beneath my colossal weight.  The room spun around me as my entirety grew for several minutes more and then stopped.  My house was silent except the sound of my booming heartbeat and my own breath.

An orgasm even stronger than any before filled me as my cock erupted into a fountain of cum.  The ceiling and the walls were coated as I lay back and let the sensation overtake me.  I have no idea how long the orgasm lasted or how long I lay there in its grip.  What I do know is that when I eventually came around, 5 or more gallons of potent cum coated every surface.

Sitting up, I took stock of how mammoth I was now.  My body filled the entire dining room with my legs stretched into the destroyed library.  As I tried to stand, I found my immense mass was a detriment.  I was so muscle bound that the mere act of standing proved to be a challenge.  I needed to, with difficulty, flip myself onto my stomach and then propel myself upwards using my arms.  When I eventually was standing, I took in my tiny prison, and then myself.

Estimating by his close my head came to the 15 foot ceiling, I now stood over 14 feet tall and what had to be over four thousand pounds of pure mass.  I looked exactly how I imagined a Titan must have looked if he had been made flesh.  Was that what had happened to me?

Steam rising off of my body filled the room.  I needed to get out and breathe some fresh air.  Moving through my house proved to be difficult due to my immensity, but my brute strength easily knocked down everything in my path.  I was glad that my house was so solidly built that my mass didn’t send me crashing into the basement, but depressions in the wood were created as I walked towards the foyer.

Using my foot, I kicked in the front door and sent it flying across my lawn and into the street.  This opening was far too small for me to get through, so grabbing onto the door jamb with both hands, I pulled it away from the exterior wall, creating a somewhat larger space.  Then, grabbing the torn portion of the exterior wall, I began to pull again until it began to tear away in my hands.  Brick and wood began to fall around me as I forced the opening to become something that I could squeeze through.  Finally, when I saw my goal was insight, I forced myself through the opening and into the cool night air.

For a moment I was self conscious that I was walking outside totally naked with a massive hard-on, but then I no longer cared.  I wanted the world to see me in my true glory.  I wanted my body to be worshiped by the millions.  My body was now something superior that the human race could only have imagined existing.

The sun was just beginning to come up.  I strutted to the center of my lawn, creating huge divots in the grass.  My car was now like a toy to me that I’d never fit in again while the tall trees that had been growing here for hundreds of years seemed so much smaller. The world had become like a child’s plaything to me now.

My cock quickly hardened as I took in my world.  Out of impulse, I raised up my massive arms and threw a double bicep pose, my 4 foot round biceps making it difficult to bend my arms.  I stroked my cock, but that was not satisfying to me.  I needed more.  I needed to fuck.  I needed to be worshiped.  I needed to share myself with the world.

What I didn’t know at that time, was that within my colossal body, my DNA had begun to reconstruct itself into something never before seen.  If studied under a microscope, one would have seen billions of double helixes quickly begin to unwind at the same time.  The 23 chromosome pairs rapidly doubled… then tripled… and then quadrupled as my DNA became more and more complex.  The pairs then began to twist and turn, curving in on itself till it became the perfect figure 8.  My DNA no longer had a beginning or an end.

• Like 22
  • Thanks 1

maybe he can swallow the crystal, shove it up his cock, or wish for the crystal to fuse with his chest or belly button so he can get even more power and he won't lose the crystal as quickly.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

7 hours ago, tegalus said:

maybe he can swallow the crystal, shove it up his cock, or wish for the crystal to fuse with his chest or belly button so he can get even more power and he won't lose the crystal as quickly.

Buttplug

• Thanks 1

The Stone of Agios

Part Three

What the fuck?!”

“Ben.”  The word left my lips like a calling, and passed through the air.  “Come here, Ben.  Don’t be scared.”

My athletic neighbor, wearing only shorts, walked down his walk-way and crossed the street to me.  I was as surprised to see that at 6’ 4 inches,he only came midway up my quad.  He had always seemed so large to me, and now he couldn’t even reach my cock to suck on it!  He seemed in a slight daze as he walked closer, inhaling the powerful pheromones that I was giving off.

“Why are you up so early, Ben?”

“I heard a noise…”

“Was probably only me.  Just came home from a trip to the UK.”

“Johnathan… you’re so…”

“Massive?”

“Beyond massive.  You’re like four of the friggin Hulk shoved together!”  Ben moved closer.  Although he had a great build, my quad was wider than Ben was, making him look tiny in comparison.

“You like how I look?”

“Fuck yeah I do.”

“What will your girlfriend think?”

“What she doesn’t know won’t hurt her.”  I could see his sizable cock had hardened in his shorts but it looked fairly pathetic next to my flesh cannon.

“Oh yeah?”  His puny hand reached up to stroke a portion of my sizable shaft.  If I hadn’t seen him trying to stroke it, I wouldn’t have known that an attempt was made.  His touch felt too weak and pathetic to bring my titanic cock any pleasure.  The pleasure I did get was knowing that the guy who had always considered himself the huge stud now felt inadequately tiny next to me.

“I’ve never seen a… how… how big is it?” His hand traveled down the shaft to my balls, which alone were larger than Ben’s head.

“Too big for you.  Bet you’re not used to that.” I grinned a cheeky grin and flexed my mammoth pecs.  

“I… umm…”  Ben didn’t have to say a word but I knew I was right.  His hardon deflated somewhat as he looked me in the eyes.

“I’m sure yours isn’t bad… for a normal man.”

“I’ve had complaints… but only from those who thought it was too big.”  He flexed his own pecs at me which made me laugh.

“Well… I’m from the school that it can never be too big!”

“Yeah.”

I moved my arms in front of my chest and pulled a most muscular pose.  The reverberation of my entire body flexing at the same time sent Ben onto his ass in the wet grass with a thud.  Laughing, I grabbed him carefully around the waist and lifted him like a rag doll until he was level with my eyes. I could see that his cock was hard again as it tented his linen shorts.

Lifting him higher until his crotch was level with my face, I inhaled his scent rising up from his crotch.  I then did what I wanted to do since I first laid eyes on Ben two years ago.  With my left hand still holding him in position, I took my right hand and swiftly pulled down his shorts.

Ben grunted as his 9 inch cock was freed from its fabric prison and came in contact with the morning air.  Opening my mouth, I extended my thick tongue and began to lick the shaft, playfully toying with the head as I did.  Ben threw his head back as my tongue expertly traveled up and down the shaft, moving onto his ballsack, and then back up to the head.  In my hand, his entire body trembled under my touch.  When I stopped, Ben lifted his head and looked me in the eye with a frustrated stare.

“Why did you stop?”  He was breathing fast and his cock was hypnotically pulsing to his own heartbeat.

“I want to kiss you.”

“Do it!”

Bringing him closer, I brought our heads together until our lips touched.  My head, which had grown in proportion with my own body, was now more then twice the size of Ben’s, which meant that when we kissed, my mouth nearly encompassed the entirety of his lower face.  This didn’t seem to bother him as he grabbed onto my head with both of his muscular arms and began to kiss me deeply, exploring my mouth with his tongue.

His stubble tickled my lips as he pressed himself to me.  I decided to give him a taste of what he was giving me, so I attempted to force my tongue deep into Ben’s mouth.  He opened his mouth wider as my tongue explored him, pressing in deeper and with more force.  We remained exploring each other's mouths for several minutes more before I felt Ben’s hands on my face trying to pull away.

“Too much?”

“No… Not enough!!  It’s just… the neighbors will be waking up soon…”. His cock was still hard so I began to play with it with my pointer finger.

“Afraid they’ll catch you with your pants down?” .

“You could say that.”

“Maybe we should take this into my backyard.”  Carrying him in my hand, I crossed my front lawn and traveled, with four steps, to the privacy fence that surrounded my backyard.  

My house, which was at the end of a cul de sac, backed up to a forest.  It had been one of the last classic Victorians left standing on my street.  After purchasing it, I put 500,000 into refurbishing it while also buying the lots to the left and right of me.  This granted me the land to have both a pool and a tennis court in my backyard, and now would provide me with the privacy I needed until I was ready for the world to bask in my glory.  So, lifting one leg and then the other, I easily passed my body over it and maneuvered my way around the house and near the in-ground pool.

“Better?”

“Much.”  He leaned it to start kissing me again, but this time I pulled him away.  “What?”

“I need you to do something first?”

“Anything.”  Hearing him say that with such desperation got my cock leaking again.

“Go into my house… the sliding glass door should be unlocked, and go into my bathroom.  In there you’ll find a measuring tape.  Get it.  I want you to measure me.”

Ben grinned.  “Fuck yeah!!”

I set him down on the ground and watched him move quickly into my house.  He was back again only a few minutes later.

“Your living room… it’s fucked.”

“Yeah.  I kind of grew out of my library!”

“How did you get so massive?”

“If you’re a good boy… I’ll let you in on a secret.  Now, start measuring my quads.”

Ben tried to wrap the measuring tape around my tree trunk sized quad, but found it was too large to measure with the short tape.  After several attempts, he dropped it to the ground.

“There’s just… so much of you!!”

I got hard simply by seeing how insignificant Ben was as he stood next to me.  I moved my hand up and down the mountain range of muscle that was now my abs and watched Ben start to drool at the sight.

“I can’t tell you how horny this whole thing has made me.”

“I can see.”

Ben laughed.  “Yeah.  I guess you can.  You definitely can’t miss it!!”

“Damn!  I should have thought about this before.  I have a laser tool I use to do quick measurements on the site.”  Ben ran out of my backyard and swiftly crossed the road.  I had forgotten that Ben built houses for a living.  He had begun a career change six months ago by studying to be a personal trainer, but had continued in construction until he could get a sizable client base.

He was back a few minutes later with a small black box in his hands.  As he approached me, I began to stoke my hard cock.

“How big do you think this thing is?”

“I have no clue… but it’s terrifying!”

“It is… isn’t it!  I can’t wait to fuck with it.”  I grinned at Ben who audibly gulped.  “Go on.  Measure me.”

“One second.  I need to get all of you in… and there’s a hell of a lot of you!”  Ben aimed the laser tool at me.  We watched as the red dots wildly covered every inch of surface on my body.  It took quite a few minutes, but it finally turned green. 

“Turn.”  The ground shook as I turned to the side.  Again the red lights mapped me.

“Turn.”  I did as I was told.

“Fuck, Johnathan… you’re back is so insanely wide… so muscular… your shoulders so broad!  You’re just a mountain of… of… FUCK!”  I turned my head to see a small spasm shoot through Ben’s body and a wet stain begin to form on the front of his shorts.  I inhaled and could smell his ejaculate which made me even hornier.

“Hope that felt good, little buddy.”

“I’m… Im sorry!  I just…”

“Shut the fuck up!  No need to be sorry.  I want you to cum over and over and over again.  Nothing to be ashamed of.”  We looked each other in the eyes before Ben broke my stare and resumed his measuring.  The lights from his device turned green.  Ben looked down at the output.

“Ready for the results?”

“Hit me.”

“You're 14 foot 8 inches tall… you weigh 6978 lbs, your biceps are 5.32 feet… your waist is 7.87 feet… your chest is 14.89 feet… your quads are 7.44 feet… and your cock.., it’s 2.55 feet  x 1.06 feet.”  Ben lowered the black box and looked at me.

“I’m a fuckin beast!”

“Yeah… I…”

“Say it, Ben.”

“You’re a fucking beast.”

“Say it again!”

“You’re a fucking beast!”

“All those years I had to look up to you… and now you’re way down there!!  Even on my knees… I’d still be so much bigger than you!”  I lifted my arms and began to flex for Ben.  No matter what group I flexed, the entirety of my body stretched and swelled.  My neck thickened further into an even larger column of muscle as my traps rose higher.

“I can’t tell you how powerful I feel, Ben…  how strong!  You can’t even imagine it…”  I spread my lats even further.  The more I flexed, the more my muscles pumped with blood.  There wasn't one inch of me that didn’t seem to be pulsing, throbbing, stretching, and swelling. Ben’s cock was hard once again, and he couldn’t help but stroke his fabric covered cock as he watched me.

“You… you’ve changed, Johnathan.  So much more dominant… almost primal…”. Ben took in a deep breath.  “Fuck, you smell good!  Like sex and leather…”

Flexing my left bicep, I began to stroke my cock while looking Ben in the eyes.

“Move closer.”  Ben did exactly as he was told.  “Worship me.  You know you need to.”

Moving to my feet, Ben kneeled down and began to give them a thorough tongue bath.  I let out a deep moan and felt a shudder pass through me.  Opening his mouth, Ben took my big toe into his wet orifice.  “Fuck, Johnathan, your toe is twice the size of my cock!!”

Over time, Ben licked and massaged and kissed my feet and legs.  As he moved upward, I knew he could hear my balls loudly churning.  My pheromone levels seemed to rise during the worship session until all we could smell was my potent scent flowing out of my body.

I grunted as I felt heat rising up from my balls.  The sensation spread out from my crotch like scorching tentacles to the rest of my body.  A rope of precum shot out of my cockhead and slammed directly into Ben.  I grinned as Ben ran his fingers through the sticky mass, and then proceeded to hungrily lick his fingers clean.  Another thick wad of pre erupted from my cock hitting Ben with such force that he was propelled a step backwards.

When Ben stood up, I saw a new lustful look in his eyes I had never seen before.  “Fuck, Johnathan… I’m finding it hard to control myself around you.  All I can think about is you fucking me… using me like a toy… I don’t matter… only you matter.”

“I can’t tell you how badly I’ve wanted to fuck you… Ever since I met you…”

“Your voice… it’s so deep… so sexy… so commanding…”

“All this growing, Ben, you can’t imagine how horny it makes me.”

“Don’t make me imagine it!  Tell me!!”

“I want to throw you into the ground and just take you… fill you up… nearly split you apart.”  As I spoke, Ben began to pull down his shorts and let them drop to the ground.  His cock looked painfully hard as he began to furiously stroke it while looking at me.  Another thick wad of pre shot itself from my cock and coated Ben’s face and chest.  Inhaling deeply, he smeared it into his chest and abs, and then proceeded to use it as lube on his cock as he stroked it.

“I can’t stop looking at you… at your face.  You look so  strong… so chiselled… I’ve never seen anything like it… It’s perfect.  The way you look now… the way you sound… the pheromones you’re exuding… .”  The entire scene made me grin, and as I made this simple facial movement with my face, he began to cum.

His whole body shook as he came.  Closing his eyes, he lowered himself to the ground.  Here he tried to catch his breath.  “I don’t… I don’t know… what happened… I couldn’t stop myself.”

“I’m glad.  I love watching you cum.”  My voice tumbled through the air.  I knew that it was a mix of my pheromones and the pitch of my voice that was causing Ben to have such a reaction to me and bend to my will.  Each word vibrated every atom of his being, forever balancing on an erotic precipice when in my presence.  For a brief moment I was scared of the power I held over Ben… over every man.  Should any man wield such power?  Then I thought?  Was I still a man?  Hadn’t the Stone turned me into something beyond a man?  Something Superior!

I felt a new fervent sensation filling my balls.  I rubbed the head of my cock and a super slick and potent smelling wad of precum was released.  My cock swelled up further and forced a larger wad from the head and onto the ground, spreading my scent into the air like smoke, affecting Ben more with each continuous spurt.

“What… what are… you… doing… Johnathan…”

My cock swelled even thicker and a large wad of pre-cum was fired out of it like a cannon, coating Ben’s face and chest.  The scent was overpowering: Strong… dominant… and powerful… just like me.

“I… I…” Ben stared up at me, his cock hard as steel and leaking.

I grit my teeth as the shaft of my cock swelled again… the slit of my cock head opening even wider, sending out a never ending torrent of pre.  I grunted and grinned as it showered Ben completely.  I then watched with a grin as he stood up, walked to near where I was standing, reached up, and grabbed onto my hard cock.

“I want you to use me, Johnathan.  I need it.  Tell me you’ll breed me.”  Johnathan tried to pull the end of my cock down to lick it, but it was too heavy and strong for him to maneuver.

“Please… Jonathan.  I need it!  Please!”!  He was begging.  He was pleading.  He needed to be filled with my cock.  He lay down on the cool ground and raised his legs.   As soon as I saw his asshole, I no longer could control myself.  I lowered myself until I was kneeling on the ground.  Carefully grabbing his legs, I lifted his ass up until I could aim my cockhead at his waiting hole.  I didn’t know if he had ever been fucked before or if he would be able to handle me, or if I’d split him in two, but at that moment I didn’t care.

Ben screamed out as I plunged the tip of my head into his waiting hole.  A moment later he screamed again out as I forced the entirety of my thick head into him.  A part of me wanted to pull out and stop what I was doing, but another part begged me to continue.  I plunged in deeper to the sounds of  Ben moaning and groaning, his hand stroking his own cock.

Sliding in further proved to be more difficult than I thought it would be.  My cock was thicker than Ben’s own arm, and it must have felt like I was fisting him.  I tried to ride him as gently as I could, but my own strength had him being dragged along the ground on my cock.

Cum exploded from his cock as I entered him further.  I was not even halfway in and already I could feel that I wouldn’t be able to go in much further.  I fucked him like he was my own human flesh light.  It was all about me and my desire to get off.  His hole was just too small and tight to make this sex act about both of us. 

“Fuck… you’re… killing me… tearing me… in two!!  Don’t… stop!!!  Please… don’t… stop.  Go in… further!  Deeper!!”

I did as he asked and plunged my cock deeper inside of him.  I wanted to kiss him or lick him, but I was too huge and he was too far away from me.  I had to be content riding him like my own personal fuck toy.

“I can’t believe… this is… happening!!  This can’t… be… real!!!”

“It’s… happening!!”

I gained a rhythmic motion as 13 inches of my cock traveled in and out of Ben.  I was surprised to see him begin to ejaculate again, his entire body spasming.  

“I wish… fuck!!! I wish you were… even bigger… to really… fuckin…tear me… in two!!”

I laughed hearing him say that.  If he only knew that he could easily get his wish granted if he was only holding the stone that was in my library.  I began to ride him even harder until from within the house, a momentary low reverberation could be heard coming from the vicinity  of the library. I looked up towards the house as I slid my cock in even further when suddenly it was shattered by a loud rumbling that  erupted into the thunderous crash and crumble of hundreds of boulders being slammed together at one time.  A resounding boom sent the glass from the sliding door flying outwards in billions of tiny pieces as bolts of red lightning was discharged out of the stone and into my immense frame.

• Like 17
  • Thanks 2