The Stone of Agios - Parts One, Two, Three, and Four (26/08/23)

RealIn2Growth

The Stone of Agios

Part Four

Over and over I was pummeled with rounds of energy mightier than anything I had felt before.  My body shook violently as if it were being electrocuted just as a familiar pressure began to rapidly fill every inch of my body. I tried to hold it back, but the more I did, the stronger it became.  The power would not be refused.  It had taken me… chosen me… and I had to give myself to it. I let out a guttural groan as my hard cock began to expand and lengthen like a firehouse ready for action.

Ben cried out again as the 2ft cock that was implanted deep in his ass grew from 3 ft to 3.5… to 4 ft.  On its own, my cock was moving deeper inside of him.  I felt my hard cock bend slightly as it traveled more up into Ben’s colon. It was becoming tighter around the head and shaft, and I wasn’t sure if this was due to my cock growing thicker or the area becoming narrower.

Even when I stopped riding him, I could feel my cock snaking in further and further, moving and reforming his insides.  I wanted to pull out, but I also badly wanted to shoot my load within him, so I began to buck my hips as my cock continued to painfully  grow larger.

Soon it passed 4 ft and was quickly reaching the 5 ft long mark.  As my cock flexed and swelled thicker, Ben’s eyes opened wide and he screamed out in a bellow that would have woken up the entire neighborhood. His cries seemed only to cause it to grow even more until soon there was over 5 feet of cock shoved deep within him.

It felt surprisingly amazing to feel my cock growing inside Ben and fucking him at the same time.  My entire body felt every sensation.  As the moments passed, I could feel Ben’s body shrink wrapping around my cock.  His eyes were open, his dick hard, but now he was reaching out at areas of the ground to grab onto.  

I felt Ben start spasming on my cock as he orgasmed for the third time.  I wanted to cum so badly but knew that if I didn’t pull out soon, it was going to tear him apart.  I heard him grunt as my cock expanded and lengthened at the same time, the sound of tearing flesh and breaking bones coming from his body.  Beneath his skin, I could see my cock head and shaft traveling past his stomach and  further into him, tearing, ripping, and demolishing everything in its path.

Grabbing his body with both hands, I began to peel him off of me like a used condom.  Several times my cock flared wider, shattering his pelvis and causing it to become stuck in his ass.  Finally, to get some momentum behind me, I stood up and just pulled until he came flying off of me like a champagne cork.  Precum and a host of other bodily fluids, including blood, came pouring out of his ass just as I heard the familiar sounds of bones breaking and muscles swelling, and my entire body began to expand

“Growing… Again!!!”  I roared as my body began to quickly inch  further from the ground and expand in all directions.   From below I saw Ben try to stand on his shattered body, only to collapse into a pile and cease moving.

“Guess you should… have been careful…  what you… wished for… Ben!!”  My back arched and proceeded to swell.  My traps thickened and rose up higher around my head.  My shoulders spread out wider, and became even more rounded with muscle.

I was shocked to see that my head had reached the second floor windows and was continuing to rise higher.  In one day I had gone from always thinking my entire life that I was too short and now the idea that I was standing two stories high made me laugh.

“Now this… is what it’s like… to be… a fuckin… giant!!!”  As I spoke, the glass window I was standing near imploded.  Was I really that loud and powerful that simply by speaking I could 

shatter glass?  How long till just my existence caused havoc and destruction below me on an epic scale? I had already killed my first human with my cock.  I had expected to feel some sense of remorse, but discovered I had none.  Sadly, Ben had just been a casualty of my own growing superiority.  

From within the house, I heard the stone rumble and crack once again.  Another series of intense lightning blasted its way through the back walk, creating a massive hole.  Looking in, I could now see the destruction the energy had caused to the interior of my house.  Sitting in the middle of the destroyed library floor sat The Stone, which now resembled an immense boulder over 7 feet long and wide.  A red arch of lightning shot out of the stone, hitting me square in the chest.

Once again, the power of The Stone was connected to me, and I could feel the mass quickly being added to my frame.  My body began to forcefully shake as it stretched larger.  I turned my upper body too quickly and found my right shoulder tearing apart part of the exterior wall of my house while my lengthening foot and lower leg demolished part of the privacy fence.  My pecs ballooned even further, growing heavier than I could have imagined while my back thickened further into large plates of muscle.

“Muscles… strengthening… widening… thickening…”

My body flexed and stretched again, propelling my head up towards the third floor.  My loud laugh echoed around the end of my cup de sac.  How small and pathetic the world was looking to me as I grew to be more of a behemoth.  Looking at my house with the many holes my growing body, along with the power of The Stone, had created made me see how easily I could tear it apart with my bare hands, but I was getting unbridled pleasure out of watching my body simply demolishing it as I grew larger and larger.

The ground was beginning to seem so far below me.  It quaked and crumpled, imploding in on itself and creating massive sinkholes as I grew heavier and heavier.  My pecs… could they still be called pecs?  They were now so thick and large and pushed out so far from my body that they now barely resembled that of male human anatomy.

My muscular growth was in overdrive.  I wanted to laugh, scream, and roar at the same time.  The physical and mental sensations I was experiencing were making it difficult to think.  All I knew was that I wanted more!  All I wanted was for my musculature to grow more immense… more mountainous… more and more impractical for this quickly shrinking world.

A sudden sharp pain shot through my head as my skull fractured in a hundred different places, grew larger, and then quickly healed itself.  This was occurring repeatedly to every bone in my body as it stretched larger to hold and make room for more ballooning muscle.

I attempted to look down again, but my pecs completely blocked my view of the ground.  I felt my torso and arms stretching longer while simultaneously filling with dense muscle.  I decided to raise my right arm and was shocked when I found it difficult to bend due to how bloated my biceps and triceps were. 

I raised my  growing appendage upward and watched with open mouth as a bicep that appeared larger than my own head came into view.  I tried to turn my head to be able to see it better, but my thick traps and neck muscles prevented me from performing this task.  As my pecs, traps, and neck swelled further, I felt my head rising up higher while his neck merged more with my chest till they  looked like one solid unit.

Another explosion rocked my house on its foundation as The Stone swelled larger, becoming a 13 foot monolith,  A mightier current of energy shot into me propelling me backwards.  I remained on my feet, but could only grunt as my abs and legs packed on even more dense muscle.  I felt my left foot step partially into my pool, crushing part of its wall and sending water flowing free.  My right foot stomped on and demolished a portion of my privacy fence.  The same fence I had to step over less than an hour ago was now mere sticks under my expanding foot.

As my torso lengthened further, the muscles on my upper body spread and filled out slightly, allowing me to see somewhat over my pecs.  They still blocked a large portion of my view, so I would forever need to bend over to see anything below me.  

Anything below me.  What a strange concept to have.  As I stood now, a large portion of the world now existed below me.  I had been 5’8 for so many years I had become used to looking up at most of the world, and now I needed to look down! Way down!

This thought got my cock to start stiffening once again, and as it did, I felt it begin to tear through the wall of my house!  Just making the realization of what was happening caused my cock to reach its hardest stare.  I could now feel my cock, fully hard, ripping through the second floor ceiling and demolishing the attic.  My cock had become the wrecking ball that would bring down my 40 foot tall Victorian home.

As my cock tore through the attic and roof, my body grew to such a degree that I rose up over my neighborhood.  I estimated that I now stood over 70 feet of pulsing and expanding muscle.  From below I heard car and house alarms sounding and saw several cars wildly speeding away from my growing form.  

“YES!!!!”

I took my first steps as the Master of My Domain, crushing a speeding car beneath my foot.  More car alarms sounded as the ground shook beneath my footsteps.  I was so heavy that my feet sunk into the pavement and asphalt wherever I stepped.  Then, standing in the middle of the block, one foot on one side of the street, one in the other, I began furiously stroking my cock with both hands.

As my balls rode up, I could feel my entire body brace for another cataclysmic orgasm.  Cum ride up my growing cock, and exploded out of the massive head.  As I came, I shouted in a deep and gravely bellow:

“SNOW CAME EARLY THIS YEAR!!”

I shot my continuously massive load over the neighborhood houses and onto their lawns.  The explosions of cum was stronger than even I expected them to be, as I watched my projectile loads shatter windows and break off chimneys and roofing.  My load seemed never ending, and I got a lot of enjoyment out of watching walls come tumbling down under the constant bombardment.  By the time I eventually finished, every house on my block was coated in my spunk.

“I OFFICIALLY MARK THIS BLOCK AS MINE!”  

As I spoke, my voice proceeded to drop lower and lower and lower until even to my own ears, it sounded like the rumbling of thunder.  I wondered if anyone below could understand what I was saying or if I only sounded like a horrible force of nature as I spoke.

My mammoth body began to quake.  As it did, trees began to fall for blocks around me and water mains began to explode.  The energy coursing through me felt different this time.  It felt… overwhelming… almost… transcendent.  I knew that my entire being was being changed for good, and there was no turning back.  I was being torn apart and rebuilt… but for what purpose?

Far below, I could hear and briefly see people screaming and running for their lives.  For a moment I thought to be careful of my neighbors, but then I decided to give into my base instincts and began to stomp on anything that came near my feet.  I can’t tell you that when you finally decide to let go and just be what you are meant to be, it is such a relief.  A power beyond me had chosen me to become a muscular monster of giant proportions, and I was giving in to it.

As I smushed further people beneath my feet, it felt as if a nuclear bomb went off inside of me, and I began hurtling upwards.  Seeing the world growing smaller, I began to wonder how I ever existed like one of the tiny ants running around down below.  Seeing how small and pathetic the human race was made me feel even more superior than I had prior.

All of my life I had been addicted to the burn and swell I felt whenever I worked out.  The pressure I felt after a workout in the specific muscle group I had worked always made me horny for more.  Now that pressure was multiplied a thousand-fold as my legs, calves, and quads grew larger and heavier.  My abs exploded  outward forming ridges that closely resembled the Rocky Mountains!  My entire body felt like it was on fire, but it was a pain I welcomed.

The muscles in my neck thickened considerably.  As my traps inched up higher on my neck, new and thicker muscles began to stretch upward until my neck grew thicker… and thicker… and thicker… finally spreading out wider than my head.  No human neck had ever been so inundated with muscle that it now looked as if I had the neck of a bull.   As the tentacle-like muscle fibers forced their way up, they began to invade my face.  The muscles caused my chin to take on a more pronounced square visage, and my eyes became deeper set as my  brow ridge was extended.  If I could have looked at myself in the mirror, I would have been shocked at how my entire face had quickly become more refined and more primal.

My  back flared wider as my shoulders grew rounder.  My lats quickly began to extend and expand along with my broadening shoulders.  My upper torso had the V flare that I had always wanted, but the spreading of my shoulders just proceeded to accelerate quicker.  Soon my back was wider than the entire block and showed no signs of stopping.  

I was still slowly growing, so even simply standing still, I found my elongating feet digging up trees and mailboxes and fence posts.

One pick-up truck attempted to make the perilous journey through my legs.  Moving faster than I thought was possible with such bloated musculature, I grabbed at it and caught the truck with my hand.  Lifting it up to my siteline caused such satisfaction as I took in the sheer look of terror on one of my neighbors faces.  Using my pointer finger, I tore through the roof of the truck until I could easily see both passengers within.

Grunting as I suddenly expanded even further, growing to what I could only guess was 90 staggering feet, I tilted the truck towards my mouth and shook it until I felt one person and then the next land in my immense maw.  I heard the screams from within only briefly as I brought my teeth together and began to chew.  I wasn’t hungry, but wasn’t this what giants were supposed to do?  I chewed for twenty seconds more before swallowing my first meal of the morning.  I then proceeded to throw the truck where it made contact with the front of the McMurphy’s front porch.

From the wreckage of my house,I heard The Stone expand further.  As if satisfied with what it had achieved, it finally released me from its current of endless power, and I felt my growth slow down and finally cease, leaving me breathless.  

Looking around, I tried to comprehend my size.  I estimated I now stood over 100 feet tall and over 2 million pounds of thick muscle.  I wondered what I looked like from the ground.  A monster, no doubt. No matter how I moved, every muscle in my body tensed. When I flexed, the peak of my bicep was taller than my old three story house!

The sound of alarms kept blaring but there didn’t appear to be any more people.  I doubted that the lack of people wouldn’t be for long.  No doubt those who had escalated my growing form were racing towards the police for help.  Soon there would be cars and trucks and helicopters buzzing about me like annoying insects.

I moved to my demolished home and dug through the wreckage until I came upon The Stone.  It had indeed grown again and now sat at about 15 feet.  Surprisingly, there were now markings around the perimeter in a language I was unable to understand despite my knowledge of over thirty dead languages.

What did The Stone want of me?  It had granted my and Ben’s wishes, but to an exaggerated degree.  It also seemed to only grow larger as each wish was granted.  I was tempted to touch it but was worried what might happen if I made contact.

“What are you?”  My voice was so deep it sounded more like a grunt than a human voice.  Thinking of what might occur in the next hour or so, I thought of my next wish.

“I wish…”. The Stone began to pulsate and glow.  “I wish I was indestructible.”  The words were no sooner out of my mouth when ten arcs of lightning shot out of the stone and embedded themselves into various parts of my body.

My body quaked as it was inundated with waves of power.  With each wish, I could tell that The Stone’s power was growing exponentially.  I staggered backwards several steps, crushing a car beneath my feet, but the energy continued to bombard me.

All at once, I felt my body begin to thicken and grow heavier.  Veins appeared to erupt and travel over the surface of my body as first my bones thickened and became denser… than my organs… and then my flesh.  Smoke began to rise up from my skin as it appeared to be burning from the inside out, and soon I had developed a dark tan over my entire body.

The new sensation of heat mixed with the familiar pressure all over my body.  I had never been a very hairy person, but suddenly hair began to tear from my face and chest.  The hair on my arms and legs grew longer and thicker, as did the hair under my arms.  Dark hair curled and cascaded over my pecs and down over my mountain range of abs to meet with my pubes.  The hair on my head had begun growing longer as well, and soon it was reaching down to my shoulders.  The hair on my face had grown longer as well, and in minutes I had the start of a thick, dark beard.

My body shook.  I could feel my muscles exploding larger as I proceeded to grow heavier and denser.  My hairy ball sack swelled  as my testicles appeared to start growing larger and thicker as well, both audibly churning from within.

“SO… MUCH… POWER!!  FEELS… SO… GOOD… YOU… CAN… GET… LOST!!  AAARRRGGHHHH!!!”

Every muscle in my body swelled thicker… denser… stronger…. My body expanded in every direction.  I slammed my foot down onto the ground and felt the street and sidewalk disintegrate beneath me.  I laughed hysterically, my deep bellows shaking the houses and ground around me, as my backbone cracked, and I shot up higher.

I looked down at all the familiar houses, but now the neighborhood resembled a doll village.  Everything was so small and fragile.  My growing leg smashed into Ben’s old house, tearing the foundation out of the ground.  The entire building began to collapse, wood and brick tumbling around me, scraping my leg, but feeling like a cotton swab brushed up against my skin.

Soon, I began marching up and down the block, destroying everything in my path.  No matter what I leveled, no harm came to me.  In fact, I barely felt anything at all.  By the time the energy ceased entering me and I stopped growing once again, I had demolished three blocks of houses

I estimated that I now stood over 200 ft tall and over 22 million pounds of thick muscle. Wanting to see what the last wish had done to me, I crossed back over to where my house once laid, and with 6 steps, I was in the middle of the forest by the large lake.  Moving to the middle of the lake, I looked down and was startled to see what was staring back.

On the cave walls where I had first read of The Stone’s power had been several drawings of Hyperion, one of the twelve Titans.  Glancing at the crude drawings, I was in awe of how muscular and ruggedly beautiful Hyperion was with his tan skin and his long jet black hair and beard.  Looking back at me from the reflection in the water was Hyperion made flesh!  

I was the spitting image of Hyperion: The God Above, or He that walks on high!  I tugged at my long beard and ran my hand over my hairy pecs and down to my hairy abs.  When I moved my head, my black hair cascaded past my shoulders and down my back.  Could it be that The Stone that had given birth to The Titan’s power was trying to remake me in Hyperion’s image?  

In a few seconds I was near the wreckage of my home.  Even from a distance I could see that The Stone had gotten even larger and now rose up from the ruins like an 18 ft tower.  Smoke was lifting from the area around the base, and the etchings around the perimeter glowed white.  As I got closer, the entirety of The Stone began to throb with an audible rumble. 

The air around The Stone was scorching and sweat quickly rose up along my forehead and within the black forest of my armpits.  Not a sound could be heard in the area as if The Stone and I were on a separate plane from the rest of the Earth.  Moving closer, several projectiles of energy shot out at me like fiery tentacles, capturing me and drawing me in closer.

WHAT… WHAT ARE YOU?”

The Stone glowed even brighter, shaking and rumbling at my question.  Being so close to this temple of power had my cock achingly hard and leaking.  Hot wind began to whip around me, tossing my long hair around my face and head.

“TELL ME WHAT YOU ARE!”

• Like 19
  • Thanks 1

AWESOME STORY! Thank you so much for sharing your talents, RealIn2Growth! I love all your stories but this one is such a great, slow burn with lots of detail on different kinds of transformation and muscle growth, it's fucking amazing!

I love that you put a lot of focus in your stories on telling us what the protagonists are feeling and, especially, the wave of emotions hitting them as they realize they are becoming free of the restrictions of being human, that they are transcending their former selves as they become more of strength and more of something akin to godhood. All your stories have these elements, but you really knock it out of the park in this one. Lines like these:

On 8/26/2023 at 2:25 AM, RealIn2Growth said:

I took my first steps as the Master of My Domain, crushing a speeding car beneath my foot.  More car alarms sounded as the ground shook beneath my footsteps.  I was so heavy that my feet sunk into the pavement and asphalt wherever I stepped.

I knew that my entire being was being changed for good, and there was no turning back.  I was being torn apart and rebuilt… but for what purpose?

then I decided to give into my base instincts and began to stomp on anything that came near my feet.  I can’t tell you that when you finally decide to let go and just be what you are meant to be, it is such a relief.  A power beyond me had chosen me to become a muscular monster of giant proportions, and I was giving in to it.

No matter what I leveled, no harm came to me.  In fact, I barely felt anything at all.  By the time the energy ceased entering me and I stopped growing once again, I had demolished three blocks of houses

Dude, fuckin fantastic. These push all my buttons. I've had conversations with other writers here where we have debated the positives and negatives of having the protagonists do "bad deeds". They are rare here, those kinds of stories aren't very common on MG and other transformation fantasy sites, but honestly to me they are a breath of fresh air. It's not the act of becoming evil in and of itself that makes these stories great (and I don't even think that your protagonist has necessarily become evil), but rather this realization and feeling of complete freedom from the constraints of mortality. At this point in the story, the protagonist has no barriers, no holdups, no restrictions. What would men do when they have no consequences to their actions, when they become indestructible, 200 foot, naked giants with extreme virility? When it comes to kinks, holy shit, you hit the nail on the head here! That's the kind of "power" that runs so well with supernatural muscle growth, in my opinion, having these two elements together makes for such great storytelling.

Anyway, just wanted to say thanks for sharing these!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Hi Js:

Thanjs fir your kind words.  I really appreciate them.  Especially coming from a writer I respect such as you.  I write from what I know… or what I would be thinking if I was going through the sane circumstances!

• Like 1

Figured I'd just add as well that this is nailing essentially every single element of what I like most in these kinds of stories. The focus on the pursuit of raw, unlimited, and completely unconstrained power is exactly what I look for, and this is hitting it perfectly. Can't wait to see where it goes.

• Like 2

Honestly, I really didn’t think so since there is barely any description of death beyond a few sentences you might find in a fairytale (reference to eating people or stepping on them.). In regards to Ben… never said he was dead.

I have added the tag so as not to cause any triggers.

Ah, of course. I don't really explore stories with these themes much so I wasn't sure if those short mentions of people-stomping would be enough to warrant the tag. It was more of a query than a complaint.

Regardless, thank you for considering.

• 1 month later...

As usual, my comment is much belated, but I wanted to say how much I loved this story! All of your writing is so hot, but this one was a really unique take. I love the air of mystery around the stone. He knows of its power and how to use it, but there is still something else going on that is unknown as well. As usual, your descriptions of the muscle and size growth, and the character's emotions while going through it, are second to none. This story works so great as it is, but it also begs for a continuation as well!