Big Brother Brett (update to part 10)

RAnnaud

3 hours ago, ploder4 said:

I wonder if Brett has the power to make his slaves grow as well to accommodate his own growing size?  

I can't really imagine the boys growing by a certain power Brett possesses. They will need to prove themselves worthy for it and put the effort in to it, just like Brett does. It doesn't come their way as they please, they need to push hard, as is needed to keep up with him.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, lokov said:

In part 9, Brett seems not as strong and powerful as he is in Part 6 where he exploded with sheer power and virility.

Thank you for your feedback! 😊

I think in part 9 his dominance isn't shown strength wise, but more in a sexual way. His body has been sculpted to accomodate it's new size. And the relationship between the boys has now been established.

The boys are now all eager to experience his absolute strength, I think this will be clear in the next part, as is reffered to in the story.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

He is unstoppable and everyone becomes his slaves.  I love to see him show off some more of his size and power, he must make the house rattle just walking now.... so big so powerful  LOVE IT!!!!  

• Like 3

6 hours ago, RAnnaud said:

Thank you for your feedback! 😊

I think in part 9 his dominance isn't shown strength wise, but more in a sexual way. His body has been sculpted to accomodate it's new size. And the relationship between the boys has now been established.

The boys are now all eager to experience his absolute strength, I think this will be clear in the next part, as is reffered to in the story.

Wow! Eagerly look forward to the next part!!

• Like 2

WOAO Chapter nien was EVERYTHING. You added the scenes from that have been posted and it's a nice touch. Y ou are spoiling us.

Brett has turned into a god amongs men. His desire to be worshiped has made a MAN out of him. He is his own temple.

I loved that he can be whatever he wants a alpha top as well an alpha bottom. He will give everyone a good ride.

That reunion with Steve will be crazy. Steve wont know what hit him.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1