Big Brother Brett (update to part 10)

RAnnaud

8 hours ago, Ro20316 said:

A needed BUMP

Currently working on the next part. May be I'll split it, in which case I can post the first part pretty quickly. I'll see if it works out.

• Like 5

WOW, Brett is a total god I love it I would love to be one of the people living next door or one of his friend's wow wow Can't wait for more but I can lol take your time amazing story man. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I have splitted one part in two, so I could post the first sooner. Hope you like it.

PART 10 - Strength show

While Sam and Robbie fell asleep right after fucking, Brett couldn't sleep. His mind was racing and his body was buzzing. He decided to clean up the room and put the boys in Robbie's bed. He cleaned his own bed with a towel, pushed it back against the wall and lay down. His eyes were closed and his breathing slowed. He could feel the warm breeze from the broken window on his body. His mind was calm, his thoughts clear. He thought about the night and smiled. This was what he wanted, he wanted to be a master, he wanted to have power over others. And he had it, he had proven himself. He could not be prouder of his achievement. He drifted off to sleep.

Brett's eyes opened and he saw the sun coming through the hole in the wall where the window used to be. The morning rays illuminated the room, giving the air a slight orange tint. The heat of the sun felt wonderful on his bare skin. He looked down at his chest and admired the muscular perfection, the broad shoulders, the broad chest, the chiseled abs. The muscles weren't bulky, they were lean and strong. He flexed his arms and felt his biceps and triceps flex, his deltoids and traps tighten.

"God, I love my body.

Brett stretched his arms above his head and yawned. He felt great, refreshed and relaxed. He could not remember ever sleeping so well. He looked down at his crotch and admired the beautiful, huge, flaccid, thick penis. It hung limply over his massive balls, a bit of foreskin still covering the tip. He smiled, it was such a sexy sight, such a manly sight, such an impressive sight.

He looked over at the window and the shattered glass and remembered how he shot his cum through the window, the feeling of his cock releasing its powerful load and the feeling of being the dominant, the king, the alpha. The feeling was extraordinary.

He looked at his phone and checked the time. It was 9.15am. The night's rest had done his body good and he was ready to get moving. He decided to make breakfast and got out of his broken bed. He could not help but smile as he saw Sam and Robbie sleeping soundly in Robbie's bed. Robbie's back was turned to him, his gaping hole exposed, the shape of Brett's monster cock still visible. He thought about how he had fucked his little brother's asshole, the force of his cumshots shooting him into the air and onto the ceiling, his cum covering him completely. He walked over to the broken window to see where his cum shots had landed. He laughed when he saw the huge white puddles and the trail of cum leading to the front door beneath the window. It looked like someone had dumped a gallon of milk or something. Brett grinned and could not help but think of his cock and his cum and the way he had controlled his own pleasure, the way he had shot his seed, the way he had dominated and taken complete control. It was the ultimate form of masculinity, the ultimate expression of his power. It was pure dominance and it was astonishing. Brett felt extremely virile, he felt invincible. He had proved himself, he had shown his dominance, he had shown his might. His body was in top shape, his muscles were well defined, his physique was perfect. He had a huge cock, he had big balls and a massive load. He was a stallion and felt an adrenaline rush, his body was primed and ready. Sam and Robbie were in for a very exciting day.

"Fuck, I'm so damn ready.

Brett's mind was racing. He had to show off, he had to prove his strength, his masculinity. He went into his bathroom and stared at himself in the mirror. He couldn't stop smiling. He looked so good, so healthy, so strong.

"Eu.. yeah.., I look so damn hot." He whispered to himself.

He was so broad, the bathroom mirror couldn't contain his wide shoulders and large chest, his abs sculpted, his biceps and triceps bulging, his thighs thick and beefy. He got dressed, choosing a pair of short, ripped jeans that hugged his thighs tightly and revealed them through a few rips. The white wife beater wasn't too tight, leaving his arms and shoulders bare. His hair already had the perfect 'out of bed' look. After putting on a pair of sturdy dark brown leather combat boots, he went downstairs. After he had made breakfast, Sam and Robbie came into the kitchen. They were fully dressed and sat down at the table. They started talking about the incredible sex they had last night, Robbie was sore from it. Sam was drooling all over Brett, but they all decided not to act on it at the moment. They were all in anticipation of Brett's show of strength. Brett ate his food, a huge pile of bacon, sausage and scrambled eggs, along with a large glass of orange juice and a glass of milk. The breakfast was huge and his body would use it to fuel itself. The protein was important, especially the bacon. It was a key ingredient for building muscle and his body needed a lot of it.

When they were finished, the three boys left the house and headed out to the farm. Brett had an idea that would showcase their power, but first they had to feed the livestock. This was done quickly. The boys now stood in the barn where the hay bales were stacked. They all had a slight pump from feeding the animals.

"Remember when I called you on Thursday and curled a bale? Do you wanna see me do it now?" He asked Sam.

"I saw you do it through the window," Robbie said shyly.

"Haha, you shot your load right there, didn't you?"

Robbie blushed.

"It was so hot!" Sam said with a grin. "I blew a load too, as soon as you hung up."

Brett grinned, knowing full well that Sam had shot his load.

"Well, no shooting yet, but I'm gonna make you wish you could."

Brett grabbed a bale by it's rope with his right hand. He stretched his arm down, his arm tensed, the muscles contracting, the triceps bulging, the forearm muscles tightening, the veins starting to pop. He slowly curled the bale upwards, the boys standing in front of him, watching him.

"Fuck, your arm is so big." Sam said.

Brett's eyes fell on his right bicep, seeing the muscles swell, the skin stretch. This was just a warm-up, making his muscles grow and get ready for the real thing.

"Fuck, that's so hot." Robbie said as he watched his big brother's arm flex.

"Grab one yourself and see if you can lift it," Brett said, not taking his eyes off his own arm.

Sam and Robbie both grabbed a bale and held it with both hands, their arms straining. Sam couldn't do it with one arm, but managed to curl it a few times with both arms. Robbie couldn't curl it at all, while Brett just stood there, casually curling it up and down with his right arm, not taking his eyes off his own biceps.

"Holy shit, this is heavy!" Sam said, breathing heavily.

"Can you imagine how strong I am? I can do this all day and not break a sweat."

Brett put the bale down. He needed more. He needed to show off more. He needed to assert his dominance further. He needed to make the boys want him more, if that was even possible. They had to feel the power he possessed. He grabbed a large length of rope, handed one end to the boys and walked ten feet away. The other end was in his right fist.

"Let's have a little tug of war. You can pull with everything you've got, use your body weight. I will only use my right arm.

Brett smiled, he was going to make the boys submit. He stood completely relaxed, legs apart, chest out, right fist holding the rope. The boys put their shoulders against the rope and began to pull. Brett didn't move, didn't even seem to notice. They put all their weight into the rope. It was like pulling on a wall. Brett's outstretched arm was pumping harder and harder. Veins bulged in his neck, in his temples, in his forearm. Brett could see the boys straining, their muscles rippling and their faces flushed. The rope was tense, the muscles in the boys' shoulders and arms flexed and strained. Sam had a good looking muscular body. His muscles became more pronounced as his torso was forced into a backward curve, his biceps bulging. But he couldn't even compete with Brett's right arm.

"Oh yes, now you can feel my strength!

Brett's whole body was tense, his eyes fixed on his arm. The boys were pulling with all their might, their veins popping, their muscles burning, their legs shaking.

"Look at my arm, it's insane.

The boys looked at it as they pulled. Brett raised his forearm a little and flexed his biceps. His massive arm was so thick, so round. The muscle was perfectly defined. The boys were sweating, the muscles in their faces clenched, their teeth gritted, their legs shaking, their cocks hard. The veins were extremely protruding, bulging, pushing through the skin. Slowly he raised his fist. Bit by bit he forced the boys to come towards him, their eyes fixed on his arm.

"This is so fucking hot. I love being the strongest.

His forearm got higher with each little pull, his bicep getting rounder, fuller. The boys were shaking, their veins pulsating, their eyes wide. The rope cut into their shoulders. They had no chance. They tried to fight back, but they couldn't. The giant arm was too dominant. They couldn't stop the rope from being pulled slowly and steadily towards Brett. He was the unstoppable force. He was the dominant animal. He brought the boys closer and closer, forcing them to bend down further and further, their legs trembling, their eyes watering. He flexed his biceps harder and faster. The boys couldn't take their eyes off the enormous mass, the huge curve, the thick veins.

"You can't take your eyes off it, can you? You can't believe how strong I am."

His biceps pulsed, his forearm tensed. His arm was an explosion of thick veins all over the place, it was ridiculous. He flexed, his blood pumping, his heart pounding. The boys were sweating, their legs shaking. Their eyes were fixed on the big arm, the huge bicep, the bursting veins. With a loud roar he gave his arm the final flex and his bicep became huge, round, solid, hard as steel. The boys lost their footing and were thrown forward by the force of the thrust, landing face first on the ground, right in front of their master.

"Hahaha, yes, kneel before your master.

He looked down at them, their faces red, their eyes watering. He held his right hand, holding the rope, behind his head. The bicep throbbed, the veins pulsed. The boys couldn't take their eyes off it.

"How can something be so big, so thick, so powerful? Can you believe how strong I am?"

They couldn't stop looking, they couldn't look away.

"I bet I'm stronger than a bull, fuck! In fact, let's put it to the test."

He walked outside and dropped the rope. The boys followed him and looked at the bull standing behind the steel fence. It was a powerful animal, an example of strength in a living creature, a true alpha beast. It had large and defined muscles, a big and sturdy head, and piercing, angry eyes. The horns made it even more dangerous. Robbie compared it to his own brother. It was incredible. Brett's muscles looked stronger, more defined, more veined, more dominant. His neck was just as broad, but there was no fat around it. The bull had massive balls, but Brett’s where probably bigger. Brett made a run for it, easily jumping over the five foot fence.

The bull was in a primal state of aggression, it was a very powerful and dangerous creature, but Brett had no fear, only lust. He was in a state of total superiority. He needed to show it and he had the perfect opportunity. He was going to fight the strongest, the most dominant animal. Normally the bull would have gone on the offensive, but now it seemed to take the enemy into account. As if it were assessing its chances, as if it knew it could not just charge wildly. But it was angry, it was fierce, it had to defend itself. The bull stood firm, looking ready to attack. Brett stared back at the bull, a cocky grin on his face. The bull took a cautious step forward, lowering his head and preparing to charge.

"Come on." Brett said, waving the bull towards him.

The bull took a step forward, its hooves sinking into the ground, it snorted and shook its head.

"That's it, come on, charge me. Come at me, you fucker!"

The bull snorted and shook its head, its body tensed, it pawed at the ground, preparing to charge. Sam and Robbie watched. They could feel the tension, they could feel the bull preparing to charge, and they could feel the calmness of Brett. They had never seen a man like him. The bull was ready to charge, his muscles tensed, he began to run towards Brett, his hooves pounding the ground. Brett stood still, watching the bull approach, standing his ground. The bull ran faster and faster, the ground shook, it lowered its head, its horn pointed forward, its nostrils flared. The bull kept his eyes on Brett. Its powerful legs and hooves thundered over the ground. It came closer and closer, roaring and charging.

"YEAH, YEAH, YEAH, COME ON, BITCH!"

Brett had put his feet firmly on the ground and tensed his whole body. Veins popped everywhere, his clothes pulled tighter around his body. He was a giant, a massive wall of muscle. He stood his ground, his muscles flexed. The bull was almost upon him, its mouth foaming, its eyes filled with rage. Brett's abs were now visible through the fabric, each block popping forward like two rows of bricks. His pecs were tight, his arms were outstretched alongside his body, tense and slightly bent. His forearms were solid, the veins throbbing, his thighs were thick, the tendons stretched. Brett's entire body was tensed, his muscles contracted, the blood pumped, his heart raced, the adrenalin rushed through his veins.

The moment of impact was approaching, the bull was ferocious and coming towards its prey at full speed. It had never been stopped by anything and was not about to let a mere human stop it now. Brett was waiting, watching the bull coming closer and closer. The bull's hooves pounded the ground, his nostrils flared, his eyes were full of rage. Brett didn't flinch, he just stared at the beast with a smile on his face. He felt his cock swell and harden. He felt the adrenaline rush, he felt his blood pump.

The bull threw its head down and was ready to run down its opponent. A normal man would hardly survive such an attack, but Brett was confident. The broad horns would not hit his body; his waist was too tight for that. But the head alone would make a tremendous impact, the full weight of the big bull leaning in.

"Brett, you can't! Move away!

Sam and Robbie had no idea if Brett would survive this. They watched him closely. And then it came. The moment of impact. With a loud crash, the bull's head slammed into the man's abs. It was a hard and fast impact. Brett had expected it and didn't even budge. The bull had put its entire body behind the attack, and all its momentum had been stopped in an instant. It's rear was thrown in the air. It was like the bull had just slammed into a brick wall.

"That's it, fucking bitch!

The bull staggered, shook its head and looked at Brett with surprise and confusion. He looked around, dazed, trying to find his bearings. Brett looked at his stomach, seeing his abs bulge forward, the fabric straining against the massive muscles.

"Holy fuck, you're a big fucker, but not as big as me.

The bull snorted, its legs shook, it couldn't believe what had just happened. Brett smiled, his arms still outstretched, acting if nothing had happened. He saw the overwhelmed bull shrugging in front of him as it walked away from Brett, getting ready for a second attack. The scene repeated itself, the bull preparing to strike his prey. Brett was still standing as the bull picked up speed and ran towards the muscle-bound teen. This time Brett moved too, running towards the bull with incredible speed and agility. The top athlete pushed his right shoulder forward as he ran, like a footballer protecting the ball. The impact was swift and his opponent had no chance of weathering the storm. Brett threw the bull into the air as if he had knocked over a 2 year old child, it was madness. The bull let out a loud scream and fell a few yards away. Brett had softened the moment of impact, even holding back a little so the beast would not break everything. The quarterback showed yet again that he would be the top player at any position, inhuman to make a bull look like that.

"Oh my fucking God", Sam was stunned. "How can anyone stop him? It's impossible", he thought.

Brett walked towards the defeated power beast, grabbed the big horns with his thick claws, after which the bull immediately began to resist again. It tried with all its might to attack and get out of the musclegod's grip, but to no avail. Brett let the bull have his way for a while and could not hold back his laughter until he had had enough. He stepped in towards the beast and started putting pressure on the thick horns. The bull could no longer move its head, the hugely muscled arms were too much. Robbie and Sam were in disbelief. How could a man be so strong. Stronger than a bull. Brett put more pressure on the horns, pressing his thick fists together.

"Let me break these things, the ultimate proof that I am the dominant one.

Brett knew this would not hurt the bull much, as it has the same effect as breaking a nail on a human. He had to crush them with his hands, and he could. The bull tried desperately to break free, but it was impossible.

"This is fucking insane. Look at me! Look at my power!

The veins on his temples popped forward, the muscles in his neck were thick and pulsating. Brett's arms were huge, his biceps were so big. He had the bull exactly where he wanted it, and now he would finish him off.

"You wanna see me break your horns, do you? Huh, I'm going to fucking destroy you.

Brett pushed the bull's head forward and put more pressure on his horns. His massive arms strained, his forearms bulged, his biceps swelled, his triceps popped, his shoulders flexed. He pushed harder and harder, his body shaking, his muscles burning. He clenched his jaw and closed his eyes.

"Fuck, yeah! Take it!

The bull was panicking, he could not break free. Brett's body shook, his muscles were so tense, his veins popped forward. Brett could feel the horns bending. He could feel them giving way. He was unstoppable. The horns cracked and snapped in half under the enormous pressure, and Brett roared loudly, his voice booming through the field. The bull's head fell forward. Brett took a step back and released the broken horns from his hands.

"Hahaha, take a look at this shit!" Brett roared with two half horns in his hands.

The bull was bewildered, shook its head and snorted in confusion. Brett put his left hand on the bull's snout and lifted it up and flexed his right arm.

"Do you see the size of that thing? Do you feel the power?" He said to the bull, as if it would understand what he was saying. He could see the bull looking at him, its eyes full of fear. He looked straight into its eyes. He let go of the bull and flexed his arms next to each other.

"Look at those things, I could break any skull with those."

Brett leapt on top of the animal, pressing his thick thighs against its waist. The bull groaned from the inhuman pressure. Brett dropped to his left, his right calf locked around the animal's torso. As he allowed himself to fall, the force in his calf caused the bull to fall to the ground with him. The animal fell onto Brett's left thigh, his right thigh trapping the animal's torso between his powerful legs. The bull was stuck in a scissors hold between Brett's meaty legs. Brett squeezed his thighs together and put his hands behind his head, flexing his washboard abs. His pecs bulged, his abs were rock hard and his biceps popped out next to his head as the bull was squeezed between his gigantic tree trunk legs. He tensed and squeezed his bulging quads closer and closer together, the bull's torso pressed deeper between his thighs as the beast growled. Brett had the strength to leave the beast lifeless, but that was not his plan.

He relaxed his legs and pulled his left leg out from under the animal. As the beast remained defeated on the ground, Brett stood up, walked around the bull until he stood in front of its exposed belly. He placed his hands under the belly and slowly raised the animal. Sam and Robbie could not believe what they were seeing. The incredible show of strength against this primitive power beast was the ultimate demonstration of his status as top of the foodchain, the absolute alpha. To confirm that status, Brett lifted the animal higher and higher in his arms until he had his arms fully extended upwards. The bull hung helplessly above his head, its legs whirling down defeated. Brett's legs were spread slightly, as were his arms supporting the animal. Every muscle in his body popped, veins were visible everywhere, even through the fabric of his clothes. He looked like a god. A teenage muscle god.

"Hahaha! Do you see this, huh?"

Brett shook the beast, he could do whatever he wanted with it. The bull was helpless, completely powerless. It didn't even resist anymore. It was too exhausted, it had no more strength left. It was over, it had lost. He dropped the bull, which crashed to the ground with a loud bang. The bull lay motionless on the ground, its muscles tense. It had given its all, it had tried with all its might. But the result was inevitable, its fate was sealed. Brett left the beast to recover and jumped over the fence.

"I'm so big... and so fucking strong. I could have crushed that thing if I wanted to. I could have done anything to it. I could have snapped its neck, I could have ripped its head off, I could have strangled it. It's lucky I'm not like that. I'm not a monster, not an beast. I'm an Alpha."

Sam and Robbie were shocked. They couldn't believe what had just happened. Brett was more than just a man, he was a superman. He was an example of pure, raw strength. He was unstoppable, a true powerhouse, a dominant animal.

"All right, we have work to do. I need your help.

They walked over to his pick-up truck. The right rear tyre was flat and needed to be replaced.

"I'm going to lift the back of the truck so you can take the flat tyre off.

"Really?"

"Yeah, you'll see."

Sam and Robbie watched in awe as Brett walked around the car.

"Stand here and watch," he told the boys.

He took a deep breath and bent his knees slightly. His hands gripped the underside of the rear bumper, his arms fully extended. The boys were standing to his right. Brett's arms tightened, his muscles contracted, his triceps swelled. The muscles in his back bulged, the muscles in his shoulders expanded, his pecs swelled. His body started to shake. The boys were amazed.

"Holy shit, you're doing it." Sam said in disbelief.

Brett gritted his teeth and lifted the back of the truck off the ground. His neck flexed furiously, his jaw clenched. His thighs were straining in the short jeans, his calves were rock hard, his forearms and biceps rippled, the veins bulging. The striations in his shoulders and back were prominent.

"Oh fuck." Robbie moaned, his shorts bulging.

He started to stretch his legs, making the car go higher. His pecs were straining against the fabric of his wife beater. The straps on his shoulders were raised up on his traps and pushed out on his delts.

"Shit, oh God. Sam groaned.

His body was shaking and sweating. His biceps strained, his muscles tensed. He kept lifting the car, slowly lifting it off the ground, the back end slowly tilting upwards. Finally he was standing upright.

"Oh God." Robbie groaned.

Brett was holding the back of the truck, keeping it in the air. His thighs were shaking, his biceps were flexed.

"Fuck yeah, look at it!" He said with a grin.

His eyes roamed his body, watching his muscles.

"Look at my guns."

The boys were drooling.

"Oh my God, you're amazing."

"You have no idea how strong I am."

He looked at his arms, his eyes following the thick, strong veins. His arms were trembling, his thighs were vibrating. He held the car for a while, his whole body shaking, his muscles bulging, his veins protruding. His body glistened with sweat. He felt the urge to curl up the back of the car. He stepped closer and slowly tried to bend his elbows, pushing his fists higher.

"I need to curl it," he grunted.

His eyes were on his arms, his triceps bulging and contracting. The veins were straining, his pecs were bulging, his abs were flexing.

"God, that's so hot." Sam breathed.

He was sweating like crazy. The muscles in his arms and shoulders were shaking. The veins in his forearms and biceps were popping, the cords pulsating, his muscles tensed. From the side his arms looked like a bunch of cables and the size was just ridiculous. His body was shaking and sweating. He was pushing his body to the limit.

"You're so fucking strong, I can't believe you can do that." Sam said.

Robbie was silent, he just stood there staring. His dick was tenting his shorts.

"Just a bit more," Brett grunted, his voice strained.

His fists got higher, his biceps rounder, the back of the car went up higher.

"Fuuuuuuuck." Sam groaned. "You're so fucking strong.

Brett could hear Sam moaning, it stimulated him even more.

"Oh God, I can't take it anymore." Robbie said, his shorts bulging.

"You can do it." Sam said, his voice filled with lust.

Brett had his eyes on his arms, watching the muscles swell. The straps of his wife beater were stretched in every direction. The shirt was riding up at the hem, exposing the bottom row of his abs. The denim shorts were stretched tight around his thighs, his crotch was bulging and his legs were shaking. His face was tense and sweaty.

"So big.. so strong," Brett groaned.

He was still working out, his muscles bulging, his forearms and biceps throbbing. His pecs and abs were straining against the wife beater, his back and traps against the straps. His fists were only inches from his chest.

"Oh my God." Robbie moaned. "I can't take it anymore," he panted.

"Come on Brett, just a little bit more," Sam pleaded.

Brett's eyes were still on his arms, watching the muscles.

"Yeah, I got this," he groaned.

He was almost there. The back of the car was so close.

"Fuuuuuuuck," Brett screamed.

His biceps flexed and his triceps ballooned.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah," Sam panted.

At last his arms were bent up to his chest, his fists touching his pecs, the back of the truck hovering above the ground.

"You're so strong, I can't believe it." Sam groaned.

The biceps looked bigger than ever, the size was extreme.

"I need more! I need to curl it."

He started to bring his fists down, the back end slowly lowering, the weight becoming more and more apparent.

"Oh my God." Robbie moaned, his eyes wide open.

Brett's body was shaking, his legs trembling. He brought his fists down further, the car getting lower and lower. It was the ultimate display of muscle control.

"Fuuuuck," Sam moaned.

As the car lowered, Brett's arms were stretched further down, all done by impacible balans. The veins of steel were everywhere, from the base of his neck to the tips of his fingers. He lowered his arms until they were fully stretched down.

"I'm so strong," Brett grunted.

His eyes were fixed on his arms, his biceps were huge. The insides of his elbows were completely filled with massive veins, the thickest bigger than a finger, just like the one on his biceps. His forearms and hands were bulging, his wrists were swollen. The tendons and striations were prominent. The fabric of the wife beater was straining, the threads stretching, his chest was flexed, his nipples pointing straight down. His face looked angelic, some hair hanging over his sweaty forehead, his eyes bright, his tongue now sliding over his lips.

"Look at the size of me, I'm so fucking big."

He started to curl the car up again. His biceps rose, the veins straining.

"Holy shit." Robbie gasped.

The back of the car was slowly rising. It should have been getting harder for him to lift it, but instead it seemed to only be getting easier.

"How the fuck." Sam groaned.

It looked like the car was getting lighter, but of course it wasn't. Brett was only getting stronger, his body working harder and harder, his muscles contracting more and more. He kept curling the car higher and higher, his biceps contracting more and more. By the time he had curled it all the way up, his arms looked insane.

"Look at the size of them," Brett said, fascinated.

And Robbie did. He stared at his arms. His elbows were wide and strong, the veins in them throbbing like steel. The muscle mass in his biceps was enormous, the skin so tight that it looked as if it couldn't contain the muscles underneath it. His biceps were something out of a comic book, mountains of muscle with a crazy amount of veins. They were the size of footballs with bowling ball sized shoulders on top, only heavily striated and vascular. The forearms were bigger than most men's biceps, the wrists thicker than most people's ankles. Robbie scanned the entire body of his big brother. His sturdy boots were massive, the ankles pushing the leather far apart. His calves were overdeveloped, the tendons thick and prominent, the skin toned, the muscles rock hard and angular. Brett's thighs were enormous, the denim shorts clenching around them. The heads of his quads stuck out far, the inner ones almost covering his massive knees, veins crisscrossing them all. His ass stuck out backwards, the denim tight around his buttocks. The round butt was the hottest one can possibly imagine. Strong enough to break a baseball bat. The wife beater crept up, the bottom row of his abs still exposed, the treasure trail running down into his shorts. The fabric clung to his body like a second skin, each block of abs clearly outlined. His pecs were sticking out inches, the shirt tight around the massive slabs of meat. The straps were straining on his traps, getting smaller by the second. His neck looked like it was carved out of marble, veins and muscles protruding from every side. And his face... his face... "Oh God, his face..." Robbie was entranced by the beauty of it. His jaw was wide, his cheekbones high and sharp, his lips full and wet. His nose was strong, his forehead broad. His eyebrows were thick and macho. His eyes... his eyes... Robbie would have given his life just to look into them, to let them look into his soul. The impossible ocean-green colour, the long dark lashes, the dark rings around the iris, the deep black pupil in the centre, the perfect white. You couldn't help but fall into his eyes, you wanted to swim in them, to lose yourself in them. His face was so masculine, yet so tenderly beautiful. His skin was so soft, so perfect, so smooth. The beautiful dark hair fell across his forehead, the long, full waves framing the perfect face. And if that wasn't enough to underline his masculinity, there was his horse-sized cock. That alone would be pure machismo. When hard, it was a whopping 13 inches of prime meat sticking out in front of him, a cock as big as a human forearm, a cock so thick and hard that the veins looked like they were about to burst, a cock with a mushroom head big enough to cover the entire palm of your hand, a cock so big and veined that it was the most manly cock you could ever imagine. And to have it attached to such a godlike body was too much. The bulge in his jeans was clearly visible. How could it be contained?

"You can't stop slobbering all over me, can you bitches?

Robbie awoke from his translike state to find that he was literally drooling. He looked to his right and saw Sam in the exact same state.

"Oh my god.. " Sam mumbled, his eyes glued to his friend's body.

Brett grinned.

"You're drooling, bitch."

Sam quickly wiped the drool off his mouth.

"Fuck, you're so sexy."

Brett had to take this further, he wasn't finished yet. He began to change the position of his hands. He slowly turned his hands around, palms up, thumbs up, fingers on the outside of the bumper. He could see his forearm muscles and the veins in his wrists pulsing. His biceps tensed and flexed. His hands went up and the bumper came with them, his fingers pointing to the sky. The muscles in his arms were flexing. His face was focused on his hands, his eyes moving along the huge veins, his lips parted slightly, his tongue moving over them. The bumper was now pointing upwards, his arms stretched upwards.

"Ooh yes.. So strong." Brett was enthralled by his own intimidating muscularity, in awe of his own strength. His arms stretched even further, his biceps flexing, his traps and lats straining.

Robbie and Sam could feel the power emanating from their master. To be in his presence was intoxicating, to feel the power radiating from his body was overwhelming. He was a being of pure power, a god among men. The two boys could feel the electricity in the air, they could feel the hairs on their arms standing up. It made them completely submissive, it made them want to obey, to submit, to worship, to be owned. It made them want to get down on their knees and beg him for forgiveness, for mercy. It made them want to do everything he said, to make him happy, to give him all. Their own will was gone, there was nothing they wanted more than to be his slave. Their eyes were filled with awe, submission, devotion. They could only submit to him, they were actually nervous in front of him. Brett noticed this and felt a rush of excitement, a rush of power. It was a feeling like no other, a feeling he had never experienced before, a feeling like a god. This was an exhilarating and intoxicating rush of adrenaline and testosterone. This was the ultimate rush, the ultimate feeling of dominance, the ultimate power trip. This was the most powerful feeling in the world, this was a feeling that made him want to rule the world, to be worshipped, to be adored, to be loved.

"You're a fucking stud, you're so fucking strong." Robbie stammered as he felt the gaping hole in his ass from last night's fuck.

Brett's arms stretched higher and higher, the back of the car hovering over his head. His eyes moved from his biceps to his hands. The front bumper of the car came closer to the ground as the back went higher. He had his hands above his head, took a step forward and gave his arms the final push.

"Yeeees." He groaned.

He brought the car over his head, his eyes looking up, his arms tensed and shaking. His arms were slightly bent, the front bumper was touching the ground. He looked absolutely massive, his wife beater exposing the bottom four of his granite abs and his biceps were like two tree trunks attached to his shoulders, his lats were straining against the fabric and his traps looked like a small mountain range on his neck.

"Oh God, this is so hot." Robbie whimpered.

Sam just stared at him, his mouth open, his dick leaking cum in a steady stream.

"Can you believe how big I am? How strong I am?" Brett asked in a stunned state of mind.

"I'm so fucking big and strong, everyone wants to be like me."

"So hot, you're so hot," Robbie moaned.

Brett's eyes went down to see his massive bulge pressing into his shorts, his balls felt heavy and swollen.

"I'm fucking big everywhere."

He looked at his thighs, the denim was straining and the striations were showing, the muscle size insane. His bare knees and quads where trembling. He couldn't comprehend the power in his body, the size. Brett stood there, his eyes moving all over his body, taking in every inch, every muscle. He needed more. He slowly lowered the truck and brought his fists back to his chest. He let the weight fall onto his bent right arm. He slowly straightened his left arm along the bottom of the truck, dropping the weight onto his shoulder. He carefully turned his body 90 degrees to the right, facing his worshippers. The weight of the car fell more and more on his shoulders and he slowly stepped sideways towards the centre of the car. His right arm stretched out more and more, parallel to the ground. The truck's rear sank further, its balance shifting towards the centre.

"He can't.." Robbie mumbled.

Brett felt the balance shift, he looked at the front of the car as he bent forward to carry the car on his back. He continued to move towards the centre of the car, the weight of the car falling down more and more, the balance shifting completely, the front wheels slowly giving over the burden. He adjusted his arms, bringing his hands more behind him, while his arms were still outstretched, his dinner plate claws flat against the floor. He was now ready to lift the front of the car fully off the ground. Bending his knees, he took a few steps sideways until he was completely in the middle. The back of the car had come down with him, the front rising with every step he took. He could feel his lats straining under the weight.

"Fuuuuck, look at his fucking lats," Robbie gasped.

They had expanded enormously, the whole back of the shirt was stretched, his traps were popping out, his pecs were pushing against the fabric and his biceps looked huge, the muscles strained.

"I'm so fucking big and strong. You want to be me, you want to be like me." Brett said, unable to comprehend the amount of strength in his body.

Now the weight of the whole truck was being lifted by the godlike teenager. The sight was incredible. He was crouched with his arms spread behind him, the truck completely off the ground and the weight falling on his massive body. He was like Atlas carrying the earth on his back. Veins pushed through his shirt. His neck was as wide as two men's, the strength inhuman. His wings were broader than ever. They had always looked like they could carry a car, but now it was actually happening. His trunk-sized arms carried the balance of the car to perfection, his mountain-sized traps possessed the strength of a god. His pecs strained against his shirt, his nipples erect, the size insane. The veins in his forearms were throbbing. His thighs and feet were straining against his denim shorts and boots. All the wheels were the same distance from the ground, in perfect balance.

"You're carrying the car," Sam gasped. "You're fucking incredible."

Sam and Robbie just stared at him, their eyes wide and their jaws dropped. Brett wasn't done yet. He began to stand up. Slowly his body straightened, his legs exploding even more, the thickness and veins showing. He could feel the truck rising slowly as he continued to stand up. His thighs pushed the weight up, making them strain more than ever. His jeans were incredibly tight, the bulge pushing the buttons. With every inch upwards, the shorts gave in more, until they couldn't hold it in any longer. The first button shot off, the bulge was completely penetrating the buttons. His cock was getting harder and harder, the head starting to stick out of the denim shorts and riding up towards his exposed navel. The thickness was insane.

"Holy fuck." Sam whispered.

"So big, look at the size of his cock."

Brett's eyes drifted down, his cock growing hard, his shorts stretched wide. He could see the fabric giving way, his shorts straining and the seams pulling. His balls were pressing hard. The next button shot of.

"Fucking huge," Brett said, his voice was getting lower, deeper.

He pushed his legs harder, making him stand taller and taller.

"Oh yes, oh yes."

He could feel the strain on the shorts, he could feel the fabric stretching. The seams were starting to tear, the fabric was pulling. He gave his legs the final push, his muscles expanding, his cock growing to stand at its full 13 inches, the final buttons flying off.

"Fuuuuuuuuck." Brett groaned.

The moment his legs fully straightened, the fabric ripped on all sides, the denim shorts shooting off his body in all directions. His cock came flying out, its length stretching far in front of him. It was like a rocket shooting out, the thick flesh swinging wildly. The head was the biggest anyone had ever seen, a baseball sized mushroom that was bright pink, the veins thick and protruding. A large drop of pre-cum appeared and the head twitched, causing the drop to fall to the ground. The balls were huge, the sack was tight and his balls were hanging heavily, the size was insane.

"Holy fuck.. you bursted through your shorts."

"I'm fucking huge, I'm fucking incredible." Brett growled. He was like a titan, his body an absolute monstrosity, his strength insane. He was the embodiment of a true alpha male. And he wasn't done yet. He was about to perform the ultimate lift, something that hadn't been seen since the days of Hercules.

"I can do anything," he whispered.

He put his right leg slightly in front of him and slowly bent his upper body forward, allowing the weight of the truck to fall further down his back. He carefully placed his flat hands next to his head. His back muscles swelled, his traps exploded, his lats grew, his traps rose, his pecs and biceps tensed. His arms were flexed, his hands were placed further out. His traps and lats tensed more, his wings grew, his lats expanded. His traps looked like a small mountain range on his shoulder blades. His cock was getting harder and harder, he could feel the strength, the power in his muscles. The rim in his armpit was pulled tight by the bulging muscles in his shirt. His breasts stuck out so far and his traps were so high that the straps of his shirt stretched even further.

Slowly he increased the pressure of his arms, stronger than a bull. His big hands pressed against the underside of the truck, his legs spread slightly and standing firmly on the ground, supported by those massive feet in the army boots, the edges of which also appeared to be snapping.

"Holy shit." Sam panted.

Brett felt the truck rise. His traps and lats began to spread, his body shaking. The pressure of his hands against the underside of the car increased. He could feel his muscles tightening.

"Fuuuuck." Sam groaned.

Slowly his arms went from the 90 degree position to the 45 degree position, the car going up. The weight was slowly lifted from his shoulders to be supported entirely by his hands.

"So fucking big." Brett groaned.

His body shook as the truck slowly rose. His lats and traps were straining, his hands pressing against the car.

"He's actually doing it," Robbie panted.

The shirt was pulling on all sides. Brett continued to curl upwards, his muscles contracting. The car slowly came up over his head.

"OH YES! I'M SO STRONG."

The truck was elevated far off the ground. He slowly lifted it above his head, his eyes going between his lats and arms, seeing the iron veins and muscles. He couldn't believe his eyes. His muscles were so defined, his skin was paper thin. Every fibre was visible, every vein revealed. They were fighting for space on the surface. They were like snakes slithering over his muscles. The sight was beyond astonishing. His lats had never been so wide and strong, his traps were higher than ever, his traps and his back connected.

"I AM A GOD AMONG MEN, LOOK AT THE SIZE OF ME. LOOK HOW STRONG I AM."

Sam and Robbie just stared at him, unable to speak. Their jaws dropped. Brett looked bigger than ever, his veins, striations and muscles insane. Brett had to push himself higher, he had to manhandle his own car. He needed to see how strong he was, how big. He looked like the Hulk in a wife beater, the fabric stretching and his body shaking. He pushed harder and the car went higher. He stood there with the truck over his head, his legs spread, his feet firmly planted. He pushed with everything he had, bulging like never before. It was inhuman. It was insane. Every muscle in his body was exposed, as if there was no skin to hide it, every fibre in his body was pushed to the limit, to it's full potential.

Brett's pecs bulged so far, his nipples pushed so hard they tore through the fabric of his shirt, his nipples bursting into view. The wife beater was pulled back into his back. His pecs were huge and round, so big his breasts had become a shelf, the fabric stretched so much. The straps of his shirt were stretched to the point of being as thin as dental floss, until they snapped from the sheer force and size of the mountains of traps. The remaining cloth clung tightly to his body, but struggled to hold on.

The car went up for the last few inches, his body straining to the max. Brett grunted, his muscles continuing to swell, the veins throbbing harder. There was no way, there was no more room. The muscles were expanding, searching for their new limits. The shirt couldn't hold them anymore. As his arms pushed the car to the limit, the shirt flew off on all sides. The rims in his armpits tore, the sides of the shirt gave way, his pecs and upper four abs burst through the fabric.

"AAAAHHHH, THAT'S IT!!!

The truck rested completely on the massive arms.

"OHHH FUCK, LOOK AT ME! I'M FUCKING AMAZING, SO BIG, SO STRONG!"

Brett roared in victory. His muscles trembled, they where literally shaking. Robbie and Sam could hardly believe what they were witnessing. Brett was standing there completely naked except for his combat boots, his arms supporting his truck stretched completely over his head. The size of his body, his muscles, his cock, it was mind-blowing. It wasn't that they had actually grown, but they were like they were going to explode. So many veins, so much definition, there were ridges of muscle everywhere. If his skin didn't hold them in place, everything would seem to burst apart. Brett could feel that his muscles were about to explode. He felt there was no more room for them, he felt he had to help them. He had to create the space.

"YOU'RE THE ULTIMATE GOD, YOU'RE SO FUCKING HOT." Robbie cried.

Brett began to curl his fingers, digging them through the floor of the car. He dug through the metal, ripping the floor apart. His hands sunk deeper and deeper. The muscles in his triceps were the most swollen they'd ever been, they were so large they seemed to cover his whole arm. The strength was inhuman. He had to form his fists to release his inner strength, as a person does when fighting. He could feel the power growing. His body was shaking. The muscles were pushing harder.

"OH GOD, FUCK!" Robbie cried.

Sam just stared.

Brett was shaking with power, the adrenaline pumping, the strength building in his body, the muscles swelling. He could feel the growth coming. He knew his muscles would continue to expand, he felt his whole body begin to grow. He had been a tall and muscular teenager before, but now he was to become a hulk, a titan. A beast, a god, a true Alpha. The boys saw his biceps expand and contract, his skin stretch, the muscles bulge outwards. His veins throbbing, blood rushing through his body, his muscles being pumped full of oxygen, growth coming. The boys could see the muscle fibres shake and pulse. It was like steel coming to life. His veins were pumping faster, power and energy coursing through his body. He was expanding, he was growing. The veins were pulling away from each other, the muscles were expanding and filling in the gaps, the size was increasing, the definition was insane.

"I'M SO STRONG!"

His biceps were bulging, his chest was swelling, his legs were extending, his cock was pulsating. Power was rushing through his body. His muscles were developing. He felt the growth, his body changing, expanding.

"OOOOOH, YES! I'M GROWING!!

Brett flexed his muscles. As they grew, his body had to adapt to their new proportions. He straightened his legs and arched his back as far as he could, the car lifted even higher. He felt the power rush through his body. He was getting larger.

"You're fucking incredible." Robbie moaned.

Very slowly the boys could see Brett getting taller as his muscles grew all over. It brought everything back into perfect proportion. His body was getting longer and thicker all over, his cock was expanding, the veins throbbing. The balls were getting heavier and the shaft was growing thicker.

"I'M GROWING, I'M FUCKING GROWING." Brett cried.

His feet and hands were expanding, the combat boots tearing, the leather falling apart.

"Oh fuck." Sam moaned.

His cock was leaking a steady stream of pre-cum, making his cock shine and drip. The head was throbbing, the veins swollen, the glans was pulsing, the size was huge. His balls were swollen, his legs were growing, his feet were exploding, his arms were shaking, his shoulders and traps were spreading, his lats were getting wider, his chest and pecs were growing.

"HOLY SHIT!"

"I'M BECOMING SO MASSIVE."

When the growth was slowly subsiding, the transformation was complete. The boys couldn't believe their eyes, the sight was unbelievable. Every muscle had to have grown an inch in size, even his dick. He was at least 6.9 feet tall.

"So fucking big, so strong. You're so hot." Robbie moaned.

Brett was a monster, the strongest, the biggest, the sexiest man alive.

"You're the ultimate god, look at you, so strong and powerful. You're fucking amazing, so beautiful." Sam groaned. "I'm losing my mind, it's.. my god.."

Brett could feel his own power, the muscles were so heavy, so hard. His cock was throbbing. He couldn't stand it any longer.

"FUUUCK!" He growled, his voice so deep, the sound so rough, the tone so deep and powerful.

"Oooooohhhh!" Sam moaned, his cock was dripping, his jeans were stained.

Brett's fists had been squeezed through the floor of the car, giving him a good grip. He brought his fists back, making the car do the same, and gave his arms a strong push. The car flew over his head and crashed to the ground in front of him. The ground shook, Brett's cock throbbed and released another spurt of pre-cum. The truck was a pile of metal, it was completely destroyed. He was immediately completely lost in lust over himself. He had to feel himself. His hands ran all over his body.

"Oooh shit, I need to cum so bad!" Brett walked to the barn, impatient to trigger his huge explosion. It was too much for him. The display of power was immense; he could not believe how much power he possessed. He had just destroyed his truck with his bare arms, how much masculinity can you demonstrate? And it was all him. It was just too much. The boys followed him as he grabbed the rope they had used during the tug-of-war and tied one end around his thick cock.

"I'm gonna cum so fucking much."

Robbie's face lit up. "Oh fuck yes."

"And you're about to make it happen, baby bro! You're gonna play tug-of-war against my dick."

Robbie couldn't believe his ears. Did he have to play tug-of-war against his brother's dick? How would that work? Brett gave the other end to Robbie and instructed him how this game would go. Robbie could not believe his ears. He had to tug against the mighty cock and try to pull the rod down, while his brother would only flex his pole. On the one hand, Robbie thought this would be impossible, surely he should be able to pull a cock down? But on the other, it was the most extraordinary colossus, seemingly solid as a pillar. Veins crisscrossed its surface, blood pumped through it like through a normal man's entire arm. So it would be quite a challenge for Robbie, and besides, Brett had been a constant source of amazement to him with his inhuman strength.

Brett had the rope tied tightly around his rock hard cock, Robbie standing 8ft away holding the other end of the rope. Sam was standing in between the two of them at an appropriate distance from the rope to watch the spectacle unfold. All the cocks were rock hard, all eyes on the biggest of the three.

"Sam, you count down."

Robbie lifted the rope, pulling it slightly so that it hung completely in the air, from his brother's cock to his own hands.

"All right, ready? 3, 2, 1.. GO!"

Robbie immediately began to pull on the rope with both hands, but quickly realised that there was hardly any movement in the cock.

That was the signal for him to throw everything he had into the fight. He threw his body weight backwards, his heels digging into the ground, but it was to no avail. The knot around Brett's cock tightened, the cock thickening as the blood supply stopped. The veins popped out even further, the pole standing proudly.

"Holy shit, so fucking strong." Robbie panted.

The prick continued to swell, and the thicker it got, the more horny Brett became, which had the effect of making him even harder and firmer. Brett placed his hands behind his head, his muscles popping out of his body. It worked extremely stimulating, Robbie was less and less able to win the tug-of-war. Not even to get the cock moving anymore. Brett lost himself in lust over his cock that was now bigger than ever. The head was extremely large, the shaft thicker than his powerful wrist. It made the fight no longer about Robbie and his cock, but more about the rope and his cock. The knot was struggling to resist the swelling from his member and had to give in to the pressure. The rope was getting thinner and thinner. He felt himself climaxing more and more. The pressure Robbie put on his cock was simple to resist but incredibly stimulating. Slowly his load rose, he felt it bubbling up from his balls. The cock looked like it had a huge explosion coming. The pressure from below, from his balls, increased, the cum seemed to be gathering. All eyes were on the collosal horse cock.

"Oh yeah, it's coming, I'm going to burst!"

Robbie pulled on the rope with all his might, put it on the highest tension he could. It didn't budge, Robbie sweated himself to death, sensing that it was a fight he could never win. But he didn't care, he saw what it did to his big brother's cock.

"Fuuuckk! My cock is stronger than your whole body! Can you believe how that makes me feel?"

The cum continued to mount, Brett felt it enter his shaft. But this time he didn't just feel it, he could actually see it happening. His cock swelled even further from the base where the cum was making its way toward the exit. The firm rope slowly grew thinner and thinner and now his rising load was also pressing against the pinch point.

"I can rip body's apart with this fuckpole! Ooh, goddamn, it's so hard, so strong! Just look at it!"

The force and pressure of his cum was too much. Brett tensed all his muscles, flexing his arms behind his head, straining his buttocks together and pressing his hips forward.

"Oh yeah, here it comes!"

With a bang, the rope shot off his cock from the immense pressure of the thickness and the mounting cum that had to unbuckle. It was like a champagne bottle losing its cork from the pressure of the carbon dioxide. Robbie flew backward from the sudden loss of resistance as the rope lost the fight. Brett's load shot further through his cock like a rocket and exploded out of the extremely wide-open piss split. What came out was unprecedented. It was like emptying a carton of milk after someone had pounded it. The discharge was so thick. It was an impossible collection of white sticky liquid, as thick as a fist. Only much longer. It was one long string of semen like a fire hose squirting. It shot straight to the roof of the barn and popped through it, meters high and far. A long stream of semen that descended a little further and further, tearing the roof by the force of it. Like a high-pressure sprayer shooting through the roof. And it was only the first shot. Brett didn't even stroke his cock, he was completely lost in self lust, kissing his biceps, touching his huge chest, his nipples, feeling his abs, his traps, his neck, his lats, his back, his ass, his thighs.

"OH FUCK! MY COCK IS FIRING!"

A second and a third shot was fired and tore through the roof, the force was insane, the quantity and volume was beyond anything ever thought possible. The sound was unreal, like a high-powered water jet blasting. Robbie was still on the floor, but couldn't resist and had pulled down his shorts and started jerking himself off. As did Sam by the way, he was already jerking off when Brett's pole completely dominated the tug-of-war. Both watched with eyes as big as saucers and their jaws dropped to the ground. They couldn't believe their eyes.

The roof was destroyed. Brett continued to feel his body, stroking and squeezing every part of his super muscular frame, his body glistening with sweat, his muscles throbbing, the veins swollen. He felt his cock and rubbed it, but didn't want to stroke it. The cum continued to shoot, the shots were not as high as the first, but they were equally powerful and thick. The pressure from the base of his dick had decreased and the shots were no longer firing like a cannon, but more like a firehose. And it kept shooting, and shooting. The sound was incredible, the force of the shots was insane, the roof was destroyed and the whole barn was splashed white.

"Oh my god Brett! Fuck me, this is so fucking hot. Fuck!" Robbie moaned.

He was stroking his cock, looking at his older brother's body and the destruction it caused. He had never seen anything like it. He couldn't take his eyes off Brett. He couldn't stop jerking off.

"Fucking hot." Sam moaned as well.

They had both removed their shorts and stroked their dicks, looking at Brett, his body and his cock. Brett was moaning and now stroked his cock, aiming it towards his little brother and friend, shooting all over them, the white fluid raining down on them. He jerked and shot and moaned and groaned, the sound was loud, the cum was thick, the pressure was immense, his body was glistening with sweat and his muscles were trembling.

"AAAAHHH FUCK!

"SO MUCH, OOOOHH.

"CUM, CUM, FUCKING CUM!"

Shot after shot was fired. When the flow began to wane, he aimed his cock straight up, leaning forward and pushed his mouth towards his cock. He sucked his cockhead into his mouth and let the last shots fill his mouth. It was so much and thick. His cheeks swelled. He had to swallow, the cum ran out of his mouth, but he continued to suck his cock. When the cum finally stopped flowing, his belly was so full of cum and his balls were empty. He felt amazing. His muscles were tingling, his whole body was buzzing, his cock was still rock hard.

"Holy fucking shit!" Robbie cried.

"That was insane. I can't believe my eyes." Sam said.

Brett flexed his massive arms and smiled. "Steve is gonna be in so much trouble."

Sam and Robbie smiled. They looked at Brett's huge muscles and his monstrous cock. His whole body was a masterpiece, a piece of art, a living god. Robbie crawled to him, licking his fat softening cock, the taste of his cum driving him mad. He took the cock into his mouth and sucked on the head, he swallowed some and moaned. Sam followed suit, then together they licked the big cock clean. They both sucked on it, licking his balls, his cockhead, his shaft. The cum was everywhere. Brett moaned and flexed his muscles, enjoying the worship. The boys could go on all day worshipping his dick, but there was a party to prepare, so Brett stopped the scene.

Robbie and Sam stood up. Brett had his cock in his hand and pointed it straight at the wall. He gave his cock a gentle squeeze, making a thick and long line of cum hit the wall, it splattered across the concrete, it was unbelievable. He scanned through the barn, it was a complete mess. Everything was covered with a layer of cum. It was unreal.

"Fuck man, it's everywhere. It's fucking everywhere." Sam said.

Brett smiled and walked out of the barn, his cock swinging and dripping, he was still horny. He walked into the house, the boys followed. They couldn't believe what just had happened. The growth, the strength, the size. It was incredible. Brett had become a living god, a beast, a machine, a fucking titan.

That evening Brett, Sam and Robbie were getting ready for Steve's arrival. They were preparing the garden for the party, they had to make sure everything was right. They wanted to make this the best night ever. Brett was in his room, preparing himself, he had just showered and was drying himself off. He couldn't believe this body had just lifted a truck and this cock ruined a rope. He had grown immensely and could not believe his growth, and his transformation, it was so hot, so incredible. It was the ultimate fantasy. A super hero's growth, a monster's dick, and an unlimited amount of cum. This was the ultimate dream. He had a hard time keeping his hands away from his growing cock, and his mind was filled with the thoughts of what was to come. He could not wait to see Steve's face, he could not wait to show him his muscles, and his power. To show who's boss. And to destroy him. He flexed his muscles, watching them pop out, it was so hot. He was so happy and satisfied with his new body. He knew he was the ultimate man, the biggest, the strongest, the sexiest. He was the ultimate. The other boys would be no match for him, they would submit to him. And he could not wait to see Steve's reaction. He was on a quest to wreck Steve's relationship with his girl and turn her to him, and he could not wait for the result.

He finished drying off and put on a pair of briefs, his dick bulging through them. He had chosen his underwear carefully, it was black and tight. He flexed his muscles again, his biceps were popping out, his pecs and lats were flexed, his abs and traps were defined, his legs were hard and strong, his ass was firm and tight, his thighs were solid. He could not stop himself, he just had to touch his muscles, his body, he was so proud of himself, and so satisfied. He looked like a god, and he felt like a god. But he had to get ready, so he finished his preparations. He put on a white t shirt with his varsity jacket over it, and some jeans. The jacket was tight, and his biceps were pressing against the leather sleeves. The jeans were tight as well, and his bulge was visible. The shirt hung a bit over it, and his cock was not very noticeable, but he looked hot. His cleavage was prominent because of the v-cut. The jacket was too tight to zip up, so he had left it open, his arms filling up the sleeves and his biceps pressing against the material. He took a look at himself, and he looked good. His hair was messy, but that was good, he was a jock after all. He was ready.

He made his way down the stairs and into the kitchen. Robbie and Sam were already waiting, and they had prepared everything. They had laid out food and drinks. Sam was also wearing his Stanford varsity jacket and jeans, Robbie was wearing a polo shirt and shorts. The garden was decorated in Ibiza style, there were tables set up, with drinks and snacks, and there was a keg and some beer bottles. They had prepared a bonfire, and some torches. The fire was lit, and the torches were burning, they had been placed around the garden. They had brought out some deck chairs, and a small table, and a cooler with ice and beer.

"You look good." Robbie said.

"I can't wait to see his face." Sam added.

"He won't know what hit him." Brett replied.

"I bet you're looking forward to seeing his girlfriend too." Robbie asked.

"Of course." Brett replied, flexing his muscles.

They were all ready.

"So, how do you want to do this?" Robbie asked.

"Well, I guess we can start with some beers, and we'll see how it goes from there." Brett answered.

"Sounds good." Sam replied.

The three of them grabbed a beer and headed outside.

The air was cold and crisp, and the sky was clear. The stars were shining bright. The fire was crackling and the torches were flickering. It was a perfect night.

"Brettie boy! So nice of you to throw this party for me." Steve called out as he stepped through the back gate and into the garden. He walked towards the boys with a beautiful young woman by his side. She was tall, slim, with dark skin and a round ass. She had a large pair of breasts and an even bigger pair of lips. Her hair was brown, long and flowing, and she was dressed in a tight black dress that accentuated her curves. She had a pair of black high heels on her feet, and her nails were painted red.

"Yo Steve", Brett said with an astonishing handsome face and a cocky grin as he stood up next to the flickering fire. He looked absolutely stunning. Tall, broad and just plain beautiful. Steve seemed to be taken by surprise, just like his girlfriend, as they where taking in the sight before them.

"Bre.." his voice skipped. "Uhum.. Brettie boy" he said with far less confidence than he had just a few moments ago.

Robbie saw what impact Brett had on his oldest brother, and he couldn't help but smirk. He looked at Sam, who had an equally smug smile.

"Hell yeah, this is gonna be one hell of a party!" Robbie thougt.

• Like 24
  • Thanks 5

Wow love Brett showing the new power, the detail of the bull and how he man handle the truck.  So amazing and size growth just in time for the party just getting ready.    Now his older bro is shock and awe ha ha so wild 

• Like 3

RN this is Brett

Imagen

He ha sturn into a ddemi god. He can do so much with his body and he loves it. Now that his older brother is in town his old grudge will come full forze and Brett will prove to him that he is the better man.

• Like 11

• 2 months later...