Big Brother Brett (update to part 10)

RAnnaud

8 hours ago, Ro20316 said:

A needed BUMP

Currently working on the next part. May be I'll split it, in which case I can post the first part pretty quickly. I'll see if it works out.

• Like 5

WOW, Brett is a total god I love it I would love to be one of the people living next door or one of his friend's wow wow Can't wait for more but I can lol take your time amazing story man. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Wow love Brett showing the new power, the detail of the bull and how he man handle the truck.  So amazing and size growth just in time for the party just getting ready.    Now his older bro is shock and awe ha ha so wild 

• Like 3

RN this is Brett

Imagen

He ha sturn into a ddemi god. He can do so much with his body and he loves it. Now that his older brother is in town his old grudge will come full forze and Brett will prove to him that he is the better man.

• Like 11

• 2 months later...