Part 1: One Ring to Stop Them All

Joey moaned in distress as he walked around his home in a panic. Racking his head as he breathed heavily. The buff man was clad in just his underwear where there was a clear indent from his cock as he walked around the house. It was November 25th and he had been trying to participate in No Nut November this year. It was his first time ever trying it and he was in pain from how much his cock ached for release. He had gone 25 days without cumming and his balls were begging for release. And with just 5 days left, he didn’t know if he’d be able to make it much longer.

A knock on his door broke his concentration from his hardon and he opened it to see his friend Brian standing at his door. “Hey Joey! I got your text. What’s up?” asked Brian as Joey pulled him into his house quickly and slammed the door behind him.

“Brian, you’ve gotta help me dude! My balls, I think they’re gonna explode from how pent up I am. I mean just look at this.” Joey motioned with his arms downward to his enlarged junk throbbing in his underwear. Even though Joey was already bigger than most men down stairs, his balls did look more swollen than usual. He twisted his hips and the bulge barely jiggled from how stiff he was. “I’ve been sitting with this hard on all day! And I never even touched my dick. It’s just always hard!”

“You won’t explode big guy. Well not EXPLODE explode. Just make a big mess,” said Brian as he walked in and sat on Joey’s couch. 

“I can’t take it anymore. I need some way to get some relief,” said Joey as he followed Brian to his living room. “It’s unbearable! I go to the gym and someone compliments my gains, I’m hard. I put on a t-shirt that’s too small and hugs my muscles, I’m hard. Hell, even you calling me big guy just made it throb even harder!”

“Well here’s an idea. Have you thought of just cumming and stop torturing yourself?” asked Brian.

“You know I won’t do that. As painful as this is, I much prefer proving you wrong that I can do this.”

“Uh-huh. I honestly am surprised you made it as long as you did. In the time I’ve known you, I don’t know a time that you’ve gone for more than a week without jerking off or fucking some twink from the club. Who would’ve thought that you could last so long with so much pent up jizz inside those massive balls.” Joey took a deep breath as Brian grinned a devilish smile.

“Stop it. I know what you’re doing and it won’t work.” Joey slowed his breathing for a second as a little wet spot formed on his underwear. “I just need to know, did you bring it?”

“Yes, I brought it. I don’t think it’ll be as helpful as you think it will be, but here.” Brian shifted his weight as he pulled out a ring from his pocket. “This was the cock ring we used that one time.”

“Thank you thank you thank you!” Joey snatched the cock ring from Brian’s hand and kissed the smaller man on the cheek. “This is gonna save me.”

“Sure it will.” Joey wasted no time in putting it on. He reached down and pulled back his underwear to expose his throbbing cock. He quickly slipped the ring down his shaft to the base and he sighed in relief. “You realize this ring isn’t gonna relieve anything for you? It’s just gonna keep you as pent up as ever?”

“Yeah, but I prefer the cum getting spread out than just having it brewing in my already too big balls.” Joey closed his underwear and plopped himself next to Brian on the couch. Brian looked at him with a confused look on his face then stood up.

“Whatever you say, big guy.” Brian turned around and got on his knees in front of Joey. “Now would you like some help giving those balls some relief?” Brian reached his arms forward and caressed Joey’s large thighs and it sent shivers up the big man’s spine.

“Why do you think I called you?” replied Joey as he leaned down and kissed Brian. The two held the kiss for a moment as the cock ring’s effects were already being felt by Joey. 

“I haven’t felt this body in weeks. I won’t lie, I kinda missed it.” Brian and Joey continued to make out and Brian’s hands began to explore Joey’s big body. “I missed these massive pecs. I swear you have bigger tits than any girl I’ve seen. And I think they’ve gotten bigger than the last time I felt them.” The two of them continued to make out as Brian’s hands went down to caress Joey’s exposed chest. Kneading the juicy muscles like they were dough. Moving his mouth to start kissing Joey’s ear, he felt the big guy’s body already shivering with pleasure.

“Fuck little guy. I don’t know how long I’ll be able to hold this in.” Joey moaned as Brian nibbled on his ear and twisted his nipples. 

“And we haven’t even gotten to the main course, big guy.” Brian smirked and started to move his lips down Joey’s body. Still rubbing the big guy’s chest and abs until he replaced his hands with his lips. Kissing the massive pecs and licking in between the large valley between them. “And even if you don’t hold it in, that’ll just make all of this better.” Joey’s big pecs heaved up and down with each moan. Brian had gotten his lips around one of his nipples and had his hand teasing the other one.

“Fuuuuuck!” Joey moaned as he felt his throbbing dick spasm. But nothing came out. Instead he watched his view of Brian get worse and worse as his pecs started growing. He was getting a full body orgasm as he felt nothing coming out of his dick. “This was my favorite part!” Joey continued to swell bigger as the cum in his balls diverted to the rest of his body. His 6 pack abs started to fade as they bloated forward and he developed a roid gut. 

“Mine too,” whispered Brian as he moved lower. Kissing Joey’s happy trail as he played with his bulge in his over packed underwear. “I love it when you grow bigger for me. It’s always the best and I never know where the best spot to focus on is. It’s all just so big.” Brian’s hands moved over to Joey’s massive thighs that were now thicker than Brian’s waist. “Especially when it’s all still gonna get bigger.”

“Fuuuuuck! You’re gonna make me not cum again with that kind of talk.”  Joey’s breath was shaky as he felt his balls fill up again just as fast as they had emptied. 

“That’s the plan.” Brian shoved his face right into the massive bulge barely contained by Joey’s underwear. “I could get you to take these off the normal way, but I have a better idea.” Brian got up off his knees and straddled his legs across Joey’s lap with his ass grinding just above Joey’s cock.

“Have I mentioned I love the way you think, little guy?” Joey pushed his lips into Brian’s as he bucked his hips upwards and his bulge pushed into the crevice between Brian’s supple ass cheeks. 

“I know you do. That’s why you’re gonna grow out of those underwear for me big guy.” Brian and Joey aggressively made out and Brian could even make out Joey’s heartbeat from how hard his cock was throbbing against his ass. “You’re gonna get massive, big guy. Bigger than any man that ever was,” said Brian in between kisses.

“Bigger than anything ever,” replied Joey as his hands started to explore what was beneath Brian’s shirt.

“And then bigger still. Your muscles will be pressed so close to one another, you’ll barely be able to move. These pecs will be big enough to have their own zip codes. Each. And these arms? They’ll be so big that you could crush the moon with just one hand.”

“I can’t wait to be that big.”

“And I can’t forget about this cock.” Brian exaggerated his point by arching his back and grinding it along Joey’s massive bulge. “It’s going to tower over even the tallest buildings in the city. With two balls swinging below it that could flood the entire country.” 

“Fuck little guy, I’m gonna be so huge!” Joey moaned as his body was sweating from the pleasure. 

“And everyone will be looking up at you like a god. You’re their giant muscular god for them to worship. And there will be so much of you to worship. You’ll have hundreds of men begging to get the best and biggest spots on your body to worship.” Brian kissed Joey again and Joey moaned into his mouth as another orgasm racked his body. Brian felt Joey’s pecs pushing him further and further away from the big guy’s lips as his head rose higher and higher.

“You drive me crazy, little guy,” said Joey right before a tear and a loud slap was heard. Brian felt Joey’s massive growing cock hit him in the center of his back with a wet THWAP.

“I know I do. And that’s just the way I like it.” Brian moved his ass backwards and his cheeks nuzzled Joey’s dick like a giant hotdog between two big buns. “And because I know I drive you crazy, I had a feeling I'd maybe need this.” Brian reached down into his pocket and pulled out a little vile no bigger than an inch tall and about as thick as a pencil.

“Stretchy Cider?” Brian nodded as he threw the vial back and drank the white liquid inside. “If that’s the case, then let’s not waste any time.” Joey grabbed Brian in his big arms and started to stand up. Unaware of how big he had become, Joey’s head slammed into the 7 feet high ceiling in his house.

“If we keep doing this, you should move somewhere that has higher ceilings,” chuckled Brian. Joey grinned and lifted his now much smaller lover towards his bedroom as they continued to kiss. Only to be stopped again as his massive shoulders hit the door frame. “And wider doors.” Brian laughed again as Joey tried to turn himself to get the two of them inside his bedroom, but between his wide shoulders, massive pec shelf that Brian was attached to, and his own massive dump truck ass, he couldn’t fit through the door.

“Fuck this.” Joey let go of Brian with one of his arms and punched the side of the door frame and the wall crumbled like it was paper. “That’s better.” His hand returned to Brian’s back and he carried him to his bed where he threw the smaller man down. Looking up at Joey, he cast a wide shadow on Brian as he stood over him. At this angle, Brian now could take stock of how big Joey had grown already. His friend had already been tall at 6’4, but now he could only guess he was over 8 feet tall. His muscles were bigger than any bodybuilder Brian had ever seen. His pecs were obstructing Brian’s view of Joey’s face they had grown to the size of textbooks. It didn’t even look like Joey could bend his arms with his biceps bigger than beach balls. And his massive throbbing cock was out for the world to see and what a cock it was. The massive appendage was pressed against Joey’s bloated abs. It was at least 2 feet long now and as thick as a 2 liter soda bottle. 

“And if you’re gonna ruin my clothes, I’m gonna ruin yours.” Joey reached his big mitts down and grabbed Brian’s shirt and pants tightly. With one quick motion, the fabric was reduced to shreds that fell to the floor. Brian watched as the massive man descended down onto him and kissed him once again. His queen sized bed creaking under the newly grown giant. As they kissed, Joey grabbed Brian’s legs and raised them up into the air behind his head. Moving his hips back, he held his massive cock below him and started to aim it towards Brian’s ass. After finding Brian’s ass cheeks, Joey pushed into the ass and swirled his cock around Brian’s hole teasing it. “You ready little guy?”

“Always,” Brian practically screamed as Joey shoved his hyper cock into his ass. The head of his cock alone was longer than a normal man’s cock and as thick as a DVD (look it up Gen Z). Joey felt the initial resistance, but he pressed further into Brian. Brian moaned again as his inside stretched to accommodate the giant python. Brian looked down and saw a massive bulge forming in his stomach as Joey’s balls hit Brian’s ass.

Joey moaned so loud that it shook the walls of his home as his dick experienced so much pleasure that it put his mind into a state of ecstasy. Not giving Brian a moment to breathe, he immediately started to pull his dick back out just to thrust the giant cock back into Brian. The thrusts developed a rhythm as Joey picked up his speed. His balls hit Brian’s ass and the claps sounded like thunder as the giant pounded the smaller man. The bulge in Brian’s stomach visually went up and down as he thrust.

“Fuck yeah big guy! Harder!” Brian cried out in between moans and Joey smirked. He used his long arms to grab the back of the head board of his bed with his massive pecs hovering over Brian. Once he got a good grip, he used all of his strength to slam his cock into Brian. He thrusted his hips like he was a jackhammer on Brian’s ass.

“I’m so close little guy!” growled Joey as he shoved his massive pecs into Brian’s face. 

“Just let go big guy! Remember how much you’ll grow after you cum,” said Brian with faint breath as he felt his own orgasm cumming on. Joey reeled his head backwards and roared as his dick spasmed in Brian’s ass. Brian’s own dick started shooting cum all over the massive man’s abs as the transformation began.

Joey’s core started to bloat out again. Making his abs vanish behind the cum stored in his belly. His pecs began to stick out further and further from his body creating a pec shelf that was more like a pec bench. Each one looked wider than the pillows on his bed. His biceps inflated bigger as he hit a double bicep pose. They grew to the size of yoga balls and he had to spread his arms out to the side when he put them back down due to their massive size.

Brian looked down at himself as he felt another transformation taking place. Looking at the bulge in his stomach, it started to grow bigger and bigger. Lengthening and widening as the cock inside him grew. Brian felt his body begin to lift off the ground as the cock he was impaled on reached longer than a yard and kept growing. Even though Joey was on his knees on the bed, Brian could still see his hair scraping along the ceiling as his thrusts slowed.

“Fuck…that was one of the best orgasms I’ve ever had.” Joey was panting as his big body turned to the side and fell like a tree onto the bed. The weak wood finally gave out as the legs snapped under the massive guy’s weight. Brian, still impaled on Joey’s cock, watched Joey’s massive pillow pecs heave up and down as the big guy caught his breath. “Maybe I should take breaks from cumming more often. That was incredible. And I got so much bigger this time.”

Brian laughed a little bit as Joey’s eyes began to droop. “Well considering you had all that cum stored up, it only makes sense that you’d grow bigger this time.” Brian leaned forward and kissed Joey on the lips and held the kiss for a long time. “And before you fall asleep, can you get out of me?” Brian reached forward and squeezed what he believed to be Joey’s cock head bulging out of his stomach. 

“Oh come on. Can I please just stay inside you a bit longer?” Joey looked up at Brian and gave him a big puppy dog face.

“Don’t do that to me. Even at this size, you know I can’t resist that face.”

“What face? I’m just asking if I can stay nice and cozy in my little cock warmer,” said Joey with a smile.

“Not this time big guy. I don’t know how long that little bit of Stretchy Cider is gonna last and I’d prefer not to see my insides when it does.” Brian grabbed onto Joey’s massive traps and pulled himself up. Joey frowned and pulled his hips back to release his dick from Brian’s hole.

“Okay fine.” Joey yawned as he twisted his body so that he laid down flat on the bed as Brian stood up. “Are you going now?” asked Joey as Brian looked around the room.

“I was, but all my clothes are ripped to shreds,” said Brian as he picked up a few pieces of fabric off the floor. 

“Then stay here tonight and I’ll get you new clothes in the morning,” said Joey as he patted his big chest. Brian looked at the big guy and rolled his eyes a little bit then walked back over to Joey. He leaned over and kissed Joey on the forehead then started to lay down on Joey’s body. It was the only place he could lay considering Joey’s massive frame took up the entire bed. 

“I’ll stay here tonight and then leave you with your new toy in the morning,” said Brian as he flicked Joey’s now pepperoni sized nipples.

“Hey! Don’t do that unless you want to wake the beast.” Joey motioned to his semi hard cock.

“Fair point. But I do think we should take the cock ring off now. You’ve gotten all of your horniness out of your system.” Brian sat up and crawled across Joey’s big body to the base of his cock. He started to grab at the overstretched ring only to have his whole body be pulled backwards by Joey’s massive hands. 

“I think I’ll leave it on. I don’t want to have a wet dream overnight and lose No Nut November. It’s staying on until December 1st,” said Joey as he wrapped Brian in his big arms and snuggled him against his chest like he was a stuffed animal. 

“Are you sure you want to do that? I don’t know if that ring is meant to stay on for that long,” said Brian as his face was smothered by Joey’s massive muscles.

“I’m sure it’s fine. What could go wrong? Now let’s just go to bed and you enjoy the giant bed you get to sleep on tonight.” Joey’s arms were wrapped tightly around Brian as he rested his head on the pillows behind him.

“Alright big guy. Sweet dreams,” said Brian as he rested his head down on Joey’s big pillow pecs and closed his eyes.

• Like 23
  • Thanks 3

Part 2: The Morning After

The sun poured in from the window of Joey’s room onto Brian’s back as he shifted and stirred on Joey’s chest. Brian turned his head on Joey’s pecs as they heaved up and down in time with the big man’s snoring. Brian’s eyes fluttered open to see a massive shadow looming over him. Joey’s cock was bobbing up and down in front of Brian reaching up 5 feet in the air. Luckily the cock ring was still on so Joey had avoided any messes this time.

“Damn, I can’t believe all of that was inside me.” Brian looked up to Joey’s face, but his view was blocked by his pecs and traps. Brian rolled his body into Joey’s pec valley and started crawling forward towards his head. Brian felt the muscles beneath him tingling with each step he took. Getting up to the giant’s face, he saw the big man just lay on his back and continue to snore. “You always sleep like a log.” Brian scooched himself down his big pecs to his big cum filled belly, where he sat and watched Joey’s cock throb. “Must be some dream,” said Brian as an idea popped into his head. “He won’t mind. He’s always talking about getting bigger.” 

Brian rolled his body so that he was perfectly level with Joey’s nipples and started to rub it with his hand. His nipples had grown to the size of Brian’s hand after last night's round of growth spurts. Brian’s hand pinched and squeezed Joey’s nipples and Brian heard a clear response of pleasure from the big man as a moan echoed through the room. Brian saw Joey’s cock buck as Brian leaned down and began licking the swollen nipple. His other hand reached forward and kneaded Joey’s expansive chest.

Brian was lifted his head up when he heard a loud thud like something had fallen off the bed. Brian looked around and saw Joey’s big arms were still resting on the bed, but he thought the problem was the lower half. The night before, Brian didn’t get to see the transformation that happened to Joey’s legs, but knowing how big Joey already started off down there, he could only imagine what he’s grown into. Brian crawled his way forward on Joey’s belly and peered around the massive cock standing in front of him. Joey’s thighs were thicker than tires and were not lying on the bed at all. They were floating above the floor as his feet were planted on the ground at least a couple feet in front of the bed. Joey’s calves looked like they had been sculpted like a statue of a greek adonis, they were so huge.

Brian gawked at Joey’s body for a moment until he heard another thump on the ground. Looking down, he could see the source of the sound, Joey’s wrecking balls. Joey’s sack was swollen, full of cum and his balls were easily the size of yoga balls. Each one rested nicely on the ground until another moan escaped Joey’s mouth and the two giant orbs rose and slammed back onto the ground. 

“I don’t know whether that’s good or bad, but I’m sure he’ll be thrilled by how big they are.” Brian rolled back on Joey’s belly as a few moans and groans came from Joey’s mouth. Brian ran his hand across the expansive belly and could feel the cum sloshing around inside it like a big water balloon. Joey moaned again as the veins on his dick pulsed.

I really should feed him more. He looks so good on a bulk, thought Brian as his hands squeezed and played with Joey’s expansive belly. Brian laid his head on Joey’s stomach and it gurgled back into his ear. Brian fanned his arms across the globe like he was making snow angels in the big man’s pudge. He definitely has the appetite to grow his belly bigger. And his bulking always makes everything on him bigger. Brian tilted his head up towards the head board, but his entire view was filled by Joey’s pecs that cast a long shadow across his gut from the window behind them. Brian planted some light kisses on Joey’s gut as it rose and fell with his snores while running his fingers along the under curve of the cum gut. 

“Right there little guy,” came a muffled voice. With Brian’s head still pressed against Joey’s belly, the sound of rushing water echoed all over his belly and Joey’s moans rang in Brian’s ear. With his other ear exposed to the rest of the room, Brian heard another loud thump on the ground.

“You really love your belly rubs big guy,” said Brian as he sat up and started crawling towards Joey’s face. He hopped on top of his pecs and looked down to see Joey’s big head smooshed in between his traps. His eyes still closed as he continued to snore. “That must be one hell of a dream.” Joey started to snore again and let out a few groans as he did. “I’m pretty sure you could sleep through an earthquake.”

Brian turned his attention back to the throbbing tower behind him. Crawling back over Joey’s belly, he got to the base of Joey’s cock where the cock ring was stretched around him. From his seated perspective, the giant cock loomed at least 2 feet above his head. Brian leaned up against Joey’s cock and wrapped his arms around it in a hug. The monster was so thick that Brian’s hands could barely touch on the other side. Brian could even wrap his legs around the cock like a koala on a tree.

“More…” came another moan from Joey’s mouth. Brian’s body was thrown around as Joey’s cock bucked again followed by another loud thump. Brian steadied himself on Joey’s cock and tightened his grip around it. He started to move his arms up and down the giant shaft and Joey responded with moans. Brian could feel Joey’s huge body rumble as he sent shivers up the big guy’s cock. He leaned in and started to lick up and down the shaft. Noting that his tongue looked smaller than the pulsing veins. 

“Come on big guy. I know you wanna get bigger. Cum and grow for me,” said Brian as he raised his grip up on Joey’s cock. He unfurled his legs from the sizable base and started to stand up. Steadying himself using the towering bobbing cock. Reaching up for Joey’s cock head, Brian wrapped his arms around the head and started to pull it down towards him. Like a tree, Joey’s cock fell down with Brian attached to it. Brian hit Joey’s belly and bounced back into the air like a trampoline. 

“OHHHHH MMMMM AHHHHHH!” shouted Joey as his cock crushed Brian and the head nuzzled itself in between his deep pec valley. Brian tried to roll out from underneath Joey’s massive cock as he moaned more. Joey’s balls hit the floor with a loud thump again and again. Each one louder than the last. Brian sat up and nearly fell back down on Joey’s belly as it rumbled like a volcano. 

“Fuck big guy, I know I said you wouldn’t explode, but this belly says otherwise.” Brian grabbed onto one of the veins of Joey’s cock and used it as support to pull himself up. Brian looked down at Joey’s cock laying down across his big belly and had another idea. Brian steadied himself against the pulsing cock and swung one of his legs over it. Straddling the python like it were a horse. “Now that’s what I’m talking about.”

Brian leaned forward and wrapped his arms around the thick beast again. This time with the weight of his whole torso sandwiching Joey’s cock between Brian and his belly. “Oooooooo ffffffff AAAHHHHHH!” moaned Joey again as Brian strangled Joey’s cock in between his quads. With his whole body, Brian tried to jack off Joey’s man sized cock. As his arms rubbed up and down the shaft, Brian planted his legs on Joey’s belly and pushed himself up towards the head of Joey’s cock. While Brian inched himself forward, Joey’s moans grew louder and more frequent. As well as more large, low thuds against the floor as Brian guessed Joey must’ve been very close.

Making his way to the cock head, Brian gawked at the swollen appendage. It was beat red and twitching with excitement. Brian smiled and gave the massive head a bear hug. Feeling Joey’s pecs absentmindedly flexing underneath him. But with pecs as big as his, Brian felt like he was in an earthquake. And with Joey’s cock bucking like a bull, Brian wasn't only squeezing hard for Joey, but to make sure the cock didn’t send him flying across the room.

Getting down to business, Brian pressed his face into the cockhead and started to kiss it. The head itself looked bigger than Brian’s own head and with each of Joey’s heartbeats, it looked like it was swelling bigger. With his face nuzzled into his head, Brian started to kiss the giant cock sending more shivers down the cock and up Joey’s spine. Pushing forward one more time, Brian’s tongue delved down into Joey’s slit and the entire cock bucked up two feet in the air. Brian held on for dear life as his lips remained glued to the tip of Joey’s dick. Using his arms, he grabbed onto Joey’s nipples and pulled him and the cock back down. But he did, he learned grabbing onto Joey’s nipples was only making it harder for the beast to come down. Using all of his weight and strength, Brian managed to force Joey’s giant cock in between his pecs. Brian could see Joey’s breathing getting faster and knew the giant had to be close. 

Brian created a vacuum seal with his lips around Joey’s slit as his tongue darted deep inside. His legs squeezed the shaft tight between them. His hands twisted and turned the nipples he had grabbed and his arms pulled Joey’s pecs closer together. Nuzzling the cock in between the two big pillow pecs. All of the sensations, his balls bouncing on the ground, his giant dick being pleasured in new ways, Joey couldn’t hold back any longer.

“FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCKKK!!!!!!” screamed Joey as his cock spasmed again. Not a drop of cum came out as the cock ring tightened again on Joey’s growing cock. Brian felt himself rising up towards the ceiling in bursts. His legs spread further and further apart as the cock thickened and lengthened. The thick head swelled bigger than a globe and climbed up Joey’s pecs towards his face. Joey moaned again and again as his whole body pulsed out as the cum stored in his humongous balls moved through his body. The belly behind Brian gurgled and groaned as it stretched bigger. Bloating out like a beer belly but bigger than a mattress. Joey’s pecs inflated bigger and pushed Brian higher up on his cock perch. Brian looked up and saw the ceiling getting dangerously close to his head. Looking down, Brian saw the shadow Joey’s pecs were casting shielded more and more of the light coming through the window. His giant meaty chest was inflated bigger than bean bag chairs. Brian’s attention was turned to Joey’s sides as his big arms fell off of the bed. His boulder sized shoulders each hovering above the ground. But with the bed frame already destroyed, Brian could see Joey’s biceps growing up on the floor. His biceps were thicker than tires and getting pushed away by the massive lats forming into wings beside Joey.

“Fuck yeah. I love having a giant Ken doll,” said Brian as he wiped away the cum he had gotten on Joey’s cock during his own orgasm. 

“I love having a doll sized toy,” replied Joey. Brian smirked and crawled off of Joey’s cock and up onto the edge of Joey’s big pecs. Looking down at him again, Joey’s head had grown with his body, but his ears were still pressed up close against his shoulders and his pecs were keeping his chin and neck permanently looking up. 

“Good morning big guy. Have any good dreams?” asked Brian as he leaned down and kissed Joey on the cheek. 

“You could say that. I had a little guy servicing every part of my body,” said Joey as he kissed Brian back. His big lips covering up Brians entire left side of his face.

“Wonder why that is?” smiled Brian as he felt Joey raise his arm up and lay it on Brian’s back. Rubbing it tenderly. 

“Uh huh. It almost felt real,” said Joey as he leaned forward. Sitting up on the bed, Joey held Brian against his pecs so he wouldn’t fall off. Joey looked down at himself, but his pecs were blocking almost his entire view of his body. The only thing he could see were his long legs that stretched into the wall on the other side of the room. Looking up, he saw that even sitting down, his head was dangerously close to the ceiling. “Maybe because it was real?” Joey gripped Brian’s smaller body and perched him up on his pecs.

“Your morning wood was calling to me. It was almost as big as me. In fact, it probably is bigger than me after that growth spurt,” said Brian looking at the soft but still giant cock twitching with life.

“Really? That’s awesome.” Joey reached down and felt around for his massive dick, but his arms could barely reach it due to how big they had blown up. “Fucking hell, not this again.”

“Here big guy, let me help.” Brian slid down Joey’s pecs to his belly and grabbed at the base of his cock again. This time, his arms couldn’t wrap all the way around it. Standing up, Brian pulled Joey’s dick towards his hand. “This is your new third leg. But then again, I think your other legs are smaller than this one.” Joey gripped his cock and his eyes went wide from the fact he couldn’t even get his hand halfway around it.

“Holy fuck. I’m the biggest man on Earth.” Joey’s cock swelled again as Brian grabbed the head and placed it on top of Joey’s pecs.

“Damn right you are. And only getting bigger.” Brian patted Joey’s cock as it throbbed again.

“And I can suck this massive schlong off myself.” Brian grabbed Joey’s pecs and climbed up onto them to see Joey beaming with pride over his new body. “Then again, why would I do that when I have one of the best cock worshippers here?”

“One of?” asked Brian as he squeezed the cock head staring at Joey.

“THE best. But this big guy needs some food, do you think you could make me breakfast? I would, but I think I’d crush the pan in my hand.” Joey raised his arm up and rubbed his hand tenderly against Brian’s back.

“Sure big guy.” Joey kissed Brian on the lips and slid down to the ground. Planting his feet on solid ground, Brian walked towards the door and got a full view of Joey’s massive form. His whole body filled the room between his overblown pecs and biceps and swollen cum gut. Not to mention his giant legs stretching across the room. “Wow, you upgraded from skull crusher quads to body crushers,” said Brian. Patting the huge muscles on his way out the door.

“Mmmf, god you get me going Brian.” Joey yelled as he watched the little guy walk into the kitchen. Now in his room alone, Joey tried to get up, but learned very quickly, there was no way for him to stand up without his head going through the roof. Using his hips, he swiveled himself around so that his legs were behind him and he was laying down on his belly and chest, his legs nearly crushing his dresser and bedside table in the process. 

Looking up at the door frame, Joey’s face wrinkled as the cogs in his brain turned. “How am I gonna do this?” said Joey to himself.  He saw the hole he had made in the door from the night before and saw an opportunity. 

“Where are your saucepans!?!” shouted Brian from the kitchen.

“Bottom cabinet to the right of the oven!” replied Joey. Putting his hands under himself, Joey pushed himself up so he was in doggy style. His back muscles lightly grazed the ceiling. Joey tried to crawl forward across the floor towards the door, but was stopped before he could even move forward because his titanic sized nuts were too heavy to move. “Damn these things got big. What did you do to me, little guy?”

“I may or may not have helped one of your dreams along,” yelled Brian from the kitchen. “I’m frying bacon.” Joey reached with his long arm to grab his balls and pull them with him. He sniffed the air and drooled momentarily as the smell of bacon filled his nose. He crawled holding his balls towards the door where he met his next obstacle. 

“I was wide last night, but I didn’t think I was this wide.” Joey punched the existing hole again with his now enlarged fist that made a hole that could fit a chair through it. He made an identical hole right above it making it a double wide door. Luckily Joey wasn’t as wide as he was tall, but he had to go through on his side to get through the door. 

“Be careful big guy. Don’t bring down your whole house.” Brian murmured from the kitchen. Joey had managed to reach his arms up and through the door. He pulled himself out of the room on his side. His massive pecs smooshing the door and making the walls bend and crack. 

“Don’t worry. I have good home insurance for this very reason.” Joey felt his pecs squishing against each other as the wall burst down and his upper torso was freed from his room. “Finally.” Brian peered around the corner at the wall of mass coming out of a massive hole in the wall.

“You’re not out of the woods yet, big guy.” Brian gawked at the already massive hole in the wall in front of the giant’s pecs and belly, but motioned towards the actual dump truck sized dump truck. “Don’t forget where your weight goes when you’re bulking.” Joey gripped the floor and the couch in his living room and heaved his body out of the room. His massive bubble butt crushing the other side of the door frame to his room. 

“Holy shit, how bloated am I?” Joey felt his belly rubbing the walls instead of his normal tight abs. 

“All that cum has to go somewhere.” Brian walked over to the kitchen to grab himself some ingredients for pancakes. “And I know for a fact, when you are participating in No Nut November, some of your other habits might increase because of it. I noticed your pantry and fridge are fully stocked.” Brian started flipping bacon as he prepared the pancake mix. 

“What can I say, in the winter, I bulk up quite a bit” Joey’s ass wobbled out from the wall like two giant piles of jello. Joey had always had a great ass, and it definitely helped that his fat always went there first. 

“Yes, bulking season has definitely hit you hard.” Brian walked over with a skillet of bacon and smacked the giant piece of ass partially still stuck in the door and watched it jiggle. 

“It’s just winter weight. For hibernation.” Joey pulled his fat ass out of the wall and grimaced as he felt his dick rub up against the other side. 

“Sure it is.” Brian continued to watch as Joey attempted to squeeze his massive form out his room. His cock now proving difficult. Joey had tried to reach down and pull his cock out while it was soft, but between Brian’s compliments and the fact he was so pent up, his hard cock wasn’t coming out easy. 

“It always does. And I’ve been hitting the gym more often.” Joey grabbed at his cock again and tried to pull it out only to feel the wall still blocking him. 

“I had noticed. Even before last night, you were looking a bit bigger than usual.” Brian saw the wall outside of Joey’s room bending out as the big guy moaned. 

“I hate how everything is so sensitive now!” Joey grunted and his cock bulldozed down the entire wall next to him like it was nothing. Joey pulled his thick quads out all while his long legs threatened to make a dent in the ceiling from how wide they were. “And one terrible thing about the gym in No Nut November, everyone is complimenting you so much about your gains.” Joey forced his wide legs out of the room leaving just his giant balls inside. “And I love all of the compliments I’m getting. You know me, I’d be super happy getting worshiped for my size.” Each one of his balls were like overstuffed bean bag chairs trying to fit through the doorway.  “That’s why I needed this ring. I needed to get off. It was like anytime I got touched, complimented, anything, I was gonna burst. I couldn’t go another second without getting off and feeling the growth.” Joey heaved with his massive muscles and pushed his way out. The attic became exposed as a chunk of the ceiling got taken out.

“And it’s a spiral slope with this cock ring. I don’t think it’s meant to be worn like this.” Brian watched Joey attempt to stand or at least bend in his 9 foot high ceilinged kitchen. His nuts rested firmly on the ground as his dick flopped around on the floor. Looking up at Joey, Brian had a decent view of his face as he had kneeled to account for the fact he had become 10 feet tall. “It’s only been what, maybe 10 hours since you put it on and look how massive you are already,” quipped Brian as he flipped another slice of bacon.

“What? You don’t like me this big?” asked Joey as he kneeled down and swallowed up Brian with his mass. His big hand reached around and danced along Brian’s back. Each one thicker than Brian’s arm.

“Don’t get me wrong, I definitely think the size fits you well, and you could even go bigger. But you’re already this big and you still have 4 more days to go. What are you gonna do for 4 days?” Joey stomped into his dining room where he had the highest ceilings in the house and he could finally straighten his back to his full height. “Ahhh,” he groaned,“some breathing room. How’s breakfast coming along?” 

“I’ve got a plate of bacon right here, I just ask you to please save at least some for me.” Brian carried in a platter of bacon and plucked a couple pieces off the top. “Nice and crispy.” He chomped on a piece. “If you decide to keep that thing on, there’s no way you won't outgrow your house by Friday.”

“I’ll take that bet. I bet I can not outgrow my house by Friday. Flood it maybe, but not outgrow it.” Joey pushed his table over to the side of the room and sat down against the wall. Eager grabbing a big handful of bacon. “Delicious little guy.”

“Then it's a bet.” Brian mixed the pancake batter as the pan sizzled. “I have a busy upcoming week so I can’t see you till Friday. Think you can hold it in that long?” Joey chomped down onto the bacon and flexed his bicep. Finally getting a chance to admire his big size. 

“My muscles definitely feel sensitive. I think I could feel you rolling around on my pecs during a dream. It was weird, but kinda hot.” Joey felt his dick twitch with life as he reveled in his muscle and size. “Besides, I think I can survive the wrath of the cock ring. I just think with you here teasing me, it's not helping me.”

“Understandable.” Brian flipped a pancake with his spatula onto his plate. “But even you have your own moments of self destruction.” He grabbed another platter and carried it into the dining room. “Pancakes served with butter, syrup, jam, and powdered sugar.”

“Thanks little guy. I owe you one.” 

“You owe me more than one.” Brian placed a plate for him next to the stacks of food and didn’t need to tilt his head up to look at Joey. “Even you have your doubts about whether or not your attic will be exposed by Thursday.” Brian pulled a chair over with his plate in his lap and started eating. 

“Yeah, I’ll have to be lying down all day just so I can fit inside.” Joey used his thumb and index finger to delicately pick up a fork and lightly stab the pancakes. However, Joey hadn’t realized how strong he was and he nearly broke the plate with the force of the fork. “Shit, I’ll have to get a handle on this strength.” 

“You crushed an entire wall like it was paper.” Brian started cutting into his pancakes and swallowing bites. 

“I’m definitely the strongest man on Earth.” Joey brought his fork up to his face and swallowed 5 pancakes whole in one bite. “And getting stronger every day.” Joey shuddered a second and his balls bounced in his lap. 

“Joe, seriously, I don’t think it’s the smartest thing to keep that ring on. The salesman told me just to use it as a temporary toy. I think you’d be fine now if you keep it on for today, but anything past that might be unhealthy.”

“I’ll be fine. You worry too much,” grumbled Joey as he swallowed his pancakes. “Delicious as always, little guy.” 

“Alright, but don’t say I didn’t warn you.” Brian grabbed a few more pieces of bacon and devoured them. “But I have to go, big guy. I need to see my cat and I’ve got work to do.” Brian got up holding his plate and took it to the kitchen. 

“Okay, you can take some of my clothes. I won’t need them back for a while obviously.” Joey grabbed another handful of the rest of the bacon and let it fall in his open maw. Brian set his plate in the sink and walked through the house. Looking at the damage that was done by the giant’s body. The tile on the floor was cracked. The ceiling was scraped up and there was a gaping hole into the attic. The hole in the wall that Joey’s body had created was massive. He had practically torn two thirds of it down.

“I also predict you’ll be doing some remodeling around here over the next week.” Brian looked at the queen bed that was flattened under the giant’s mass. “Might just be easier for you to stay outside.” Brian grabbed a smaller one of Joey’s shirts and a pair of tight sweatpants. 

“I think I don’t have a voice on the matter considering my cock will probably burst through my roof before my head does.” Joey grabbed for the furthest part of his shaft and felt his cock shudder. 

“You’ll never not be horny big guy.” Brian emerged from Jacob’s bedroom.

“But that’s my secret, little guy. I’m always horny.” Joey smirked as he straightened up his back and was eye to eye with him. 

“You’re such a nerd, you know that.” Brian reached his hand forward and caressed Joey’s pillow pecs. “But a very hot nerd.”

“And I can expect you to make it on Friday? I wouldn’t want my favorite little guy missing out on the big event.” Joey reached for his nut and could already feel his sack sloshing with cum. “And be sure to bring plenty of stretchy cider.”

“I will, big guy.” Brian leaned forward and planted a kiss on Joey’s large lips. Joey’s lips puckered back and nearly engulfed all of Brian’s face. “Ooo that’ll take some getting used to.” Brian patted Joey's pecs and sauntered out of the room with his bubble butt wobbling. “I’ll see ya later, big daddy.”

• Like 15

I had to come back for this. As hot (and it is really hot) as the growth itself is I also love the parts where Joey is now navigating his life when he is huge. Now that he is a 10 foot tall giant with beef all over everything is too small for him and too delicate. A little bit of Feats of Strength is always appreciated. By my calculations, Joey weighs in excess of a ton by now, so it's a good thing he doesn't need anything from the attic, because right now they only way he could get it is to tear out the ceiling. 

An underrated thing of yours that I love is the cum-inflation. I am very hopeful that Brian is going to get blimped on Friday, and Joey can partake in listening to the gurgle of jizz in Brian's stomach. The slosh is super underrated.