DennisFLL

2 minutes ago, gingy123 said:

Now Dennis just needs to admit his desire to worship Jolias’ muscles ;)! Loving this so far with the size difference and cockiness!

Yeah, I admit that I'm the Mike character in this story, and have a really big thing for muscular-size difference.  But remember, Mike doesn't know for sure yet that Jolias is a bodybuilder.  All to come out several chapters from now.   

And thanks, gingy123, for the compliment and encouragement.   

1 hour ago, Jtchef2 said:

Awesome 💪🏼💪🏼💪🏼

Amazing 💪🏼💪🏼💪🏼

More please 💪🏼💪🏼💪🏼

Thanks, Jtchef2, for your continued support.   And, there'll be more, especially since you said please!😜

• Like 1

ICHAPTER 6

"Whoa, fuck, it's already past 11 and I got an early class tomorrow.  You ready to go?" Jolias suddenly asked after glancing at his phone.

Shit.  I hadn't realized it had gotten so late myself and I have an early class as well.  "Y-yeah, I s'pose," disappointed that my time with Jolias will now be over.  I reached out again to get the check, and as soon as my hand was on it his hand dropped onto mine again.  I felt his muscular hand squeeze mine and my reaction was pretty predictable as I got those now familiar heart flutters again, and of course, blood started enlarging my dick.  We looked at each other for several seconds, still holding hands.

"No, dude, I got this," Jolias said.

"That's not fair."

"How is it not fair?" he grinned.  "I'm the one who asked you out."

"But--"

"No.  I got it, little dude."  He squeezed my hand again and it was almost like it turned into a pump that was inflating my cock with each squeeze.  His touch was electric to me, and just knowing his skin was making contact with mine was making me so horny again.  He then wiggled his middle finger onto my hand as he looked very seductively at me.   Did I die and go to heaven?  "You get it the next time," he said, then squeezed yet again.  My heart and my cock throbbed in rhythm.

"Fine.  Next time," I said with a broad smile filling my face.  "And when might that be?"

"I dunno.  When're you free next?"  

Fuck.  I still had a part of me that just couldn’t believe we’d actually ever be going out together again.  But I really should try getting over that already.  Boldly, I said, "I, uh, got time tomorrow after classes end for the day.  Around 5-ish."

"So, like, 'time' as in a couple hours?  The whole evening?  What?" he asked.  No half answers for this guy.  Ever.

"Uhh, I mean, yeah, the whole evening.  As long as I don't get dumped on with homework and shit."

"So us chilling tomorrow is dependent on whether or not we get homework?"

"I... guess?" I replied, not entirely sure how he made this seem like he was asking me to hang out.  But I loved it.  So flattered that I blushed!

"Guess we better try not to get homework, then."  He chuckled.  "Come on, let's pay.  I’m really pooped and def wanna get a full-night’s sleep tonight."  He grabbed the check and stood up.  I subsequently scooted out of the booth and stood as well, realizing my hoodie was still tied around my waist.  I decided to leave it there because I couldn't tell if the wetness had dried enough yet, and, either way, my hardon had returned and I knew Jolias, and probably any others, would notice.

Jolias paid for our dinners and I sort of felt like a loser for letting him do that, but if he was serious about hanging out more, I'd definitely repay the kindness.

We pushed the double-doors open and entered the vestibule briefly before exiting the outside second set of doors and into the cold breezy night air.  It had gotten still colder out and now I was faced with the predicament of either shivering to death walking back or putting on my hoodie and expose my hardon and wet spot. 

I decided 'Fuck it' and put on my hoodie, and I could tell my hardon was definitely obvious.  But I didn't care as much because the hoodie’s providing warmth was a welcome reprieve from the cold.  And Jolias didn't say anything about my obvious boner, most unusual for him and his uncensored talk.  It had to be that he didn’t actually notice it!  Because of the cold, we started a rather brisk walk back towards the campus and our respective dorms.  I actually didn't even know in which dorm he was staying.  But we continued walking and even though I had my hoodie on, my teeth were chattering.

And no, my cock stayed hard.  I was near this gorgeous man, and my dick would almost always be hard when I was near him.  This amazingly sexy guy who had held and squeezed my hand.  Who was the first to know that I was gay on this school campus.  And so far, the only one.  And, to me, it seemed like he was potentially interested in more than just friendship.  God!  My cock throbbed at the thought of being with him in more than a friendship. Leak. Leak.

We eventually reached a point where we both started to diverge, and it took a moment for me to even realize that.  I stopped, and watched him then stop and look at me.  “Fuck!" he called out, and briskly walked over to me.  "We're not in the same dorm building."

"No, I didn't think so, forgot to ask which you were in," I replied, striving hard not to allow my chattering teeth to interfere with my speech.

"I'm in Calvert, which is just down that way," he said, gesturing.

"Ah shit, I'm in Carroll," I said, assuming he knew where it was.

"Not too far apart," he said, smiling right down at me.  "Well, now we know where we're both living."

"Yeah," I said, a bit too dreamily, but also at a loss for anything else to say.

"You'd better get back quick, I know you wanna take care of this thing," he said and reached down and grabbed my hard tenting dick.  “Ha!  I knew it’d be hard!”

I gasped as it felt like he was sucking my soul from my body through my dick.  He held onto it for several seconds, and brought his face closer and closer to mine.  I thought for sure he was going to kiss me.  Oh my god, I so wanted him to.  But then he just smiled and let go, and started backing away.

My mouth was hanging open as I watched him move away backwards, him wanting to still face me for a little while longer.  He had on a big grin, and called out as he turned to face forward, "Text me, alright?" and then disappeared into the darkness, only for two beautiful seconds to reappear in full sight when he walked through the light of a lamp.  I had forgotten I was even cold when my mind was spinning and my cock was still throbbing.  And then it crashed down on me that I didn't have his number!  I almost called out to him, and then even thought of running after him, but... how needy did I want to seem?  Plus, if I'm being somewhat objective here, he was kind of, sort of, sending mixed messages.  Like, why did he make it seem like he was coming in for a kiss, and then not do it? 

I was probably thinking too much.  Yes, I knew I was.  As always.

I spun around to walk toward my dorm which was pretty close, cursing a storm because I had no idea of how to reach him without waiting until next week's class.  I did not want to be the creep who hung around his dorm waiting and hoping for a chance to see him.

When I shoved my hands into my hoodie pockets to save them from the chill of the air, my hand felt something inside my right pocket.  A scrap of paper of some sort.  I pulled it out and had to stop under a lamp to see it.  It was the receipt from Denny's!  'How do I have this?' I wondered to myself.  I started to ball it up to later throw it away when I then saw what appeared to be some sort of scribbling.  I unballed what I'd done so far and had to get a second look at it, and on the back of the receipt there was a phone number and simply a name written in clearly a dude's handwriting: "Jolias."

"Aw god" I breathlessly sighed in relief, my chest heaving up and down.   I felt so, so happy all of a sudden.  All as a simple result of... him.

Jolias! Even his name was hot!

• Like 18
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

The sexual tension is killing me! Loving it so far. I do got a question tho: are we going to get any growth in this story? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jujumusclelover717 said:

The sexual tension is killing me! Loving it so far. I do got a question tho: are we going to get any growth in this story? 

Glad your loving it so far.  Sexual tension released a bit, builds again, and then...the Grand Finale!   

Realistic growth with this story.  Gym scene coming up showing pumped and developing larger bulging, sexy, solid, striated, ripped muscles from lifting, dieting, cardio and 'roids!  Hope you like that kind of growth, jujumusclelover717

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

I'm only up to chapter 3 so far but this is excellent stuff @DennisFLL. Jolias is such a hot creation and I love the chemistry and power dynamic between him and Mike. Excited to read more and see where this goes! 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, DennisFLL said:

ripped muscles from lifting, dieting, cardio

(Heart-crazy guy: "CARDIO! CARDIO! GET THAT HEART PUMPING, JOLIAS! lol") 💓💪

• Like 1

1 hour ago, muscleaddict said:

I'm only up to chapter 3 so far but this is excellent stuff @DennisFLL. Jolias is such a hot creation and I love the chemistry and power dynamic between him and Mike. Excited to read more and see where this goes! 

When a writer on the forum gets kudos from the inimitable muscleaddict, a quick smile comes to his face, then a blush, then a giggle.  Thank you MA, your praise is very meaningful to me.  Now get to reading the next three chapters! 😜😜 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1