DennisFLL

1 hour ago, digiprime1 said:

How much longer will this story be compared to the original unfinished one? 

digiprime1 - not sure if there's been much comparison between the two stories made , but for sure, pasidious provided me with an important base for mine.  And thank you for your comment.  All are welcome. 

54 minutes ago, DawnFire98 said:

(Heart-crazy guy: "CARDIO! CARDIO! GET THAT HEART PUMPING, JOLIAS! lol") 💓💪

Sorry, DawnFire98, but you're not gonna read about much cardio in this story!   But we do know that Jolias gets Mike's heart pumping a lot!❣️

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Jtchef2 said:

Another amazing chapter!!! Thank you 💪🏼💪🏼💪🏼

Thanks Jtchef2 for the kind words.  Next chapter should be ready for posting by Thursday.  

• Like 1

Will Jolias slowly use his muscle to tease Mike? like wearing tight clothes, unbottons some on his shirt, brush his body with Mike.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Tjdonger said:

Great story! Really like where it’s going…..hope there’s more muscle growth…please!!!

Hi Tjdonger - I responded to another reader who posed a similar question, just a couple of days ago, with the following:

Realistic growth with this story.  Gym scene coming up showing pumped and developing larger bulging, sexy, solid, striated, ripped muscles from lifting, dieting, cardio and 'roids!  Hope you like that kind of growth.

Thanks for the compliment and happy that you're liking the story.  

2 hours ago, TubokuZumuru said:

Will Jolias slowly use his muscle to tease Mike? like wearing tight clothes, unbottons some on his shirt, brush his body with Mike.

Not going to respond with too much of a spoiler here, TubokuZumuru, but for our muscle-obsessed readers there will be several muscle-revealing scenes, especially in the Grand Finale.  Hot muscle-scene as a fantasy will be enjoyed in the next chapter.

Thanks for your query.    

• Like 1

On 1/29/2024 at 4:50 PM, DennisFLL said:

digiprime1 - not sure if there's been much comparison between the two stories made , but for sure, pasidious provided me with an important base for mine.  And thank you for your comment.  All are welcome. 

I think digiprime1's question was ambiguous. Maybe he meant something like "How much longer will this story be, compared to the original?" (a more innocent question than suggesting everyone's making comparisons, which is how I first read it)

• Thanks 1

46 minutes ago, bbeware said:

I think digiprime1's question was ambiguous. Maybe he meant something like "How much longer will this story be, compared to the original?" (a more innocent question than suggesting everyone's making comparisons, which is how I first read it)

I went back to digiprime1's original question and I think that you are spot on.  And I apologize digiprime1 for not interpreting it that way in my response.  Thanks bbeware for pointing this out.

My story is perhaps a little longer.  The ending that you will read with mine ("Grand Finale") is lengthened and substantially changed.