Deano's Summer: A Muscle University Story

muscleaddict

14 hours ago, suske said:

Well it is up North and if you lump kilts in with skirts, I'd reckon that'd be an truly bonnie story 😜

Why am I thinking Johnny Hoxton would look good in a kilt? 😏

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, muscleaddict said:

Why am I thinking Johnny Hoxton would look good in a kilt? 😏

Because it'd be a definite improvement over his dad pants!😆 Also easier access to that massive arse of his.😜😜😜

• Like 2

muscleaddict, our unmet friend . . . 

I bet nearly every one of your readers began following your stories because of muscle and the deep insight which you have about how muscle, strength, and the worship of both can reach down into secret places within us.  Your various stories have done that, in spades.  But now . . . this – this story of Deano, has unfolded on a whole different level.  Yes, the muscle is there of course, hotter than ever in some of your scenes.  But with Deano, you have shown much deeper insight.  This isn't simply "muscle fiction."  In many respects muscle is secondary.  Here you have shown us Deano's heart . . . and you have touched ours.

Thank you.

• Like 10

Such an emotional chapter. I have gone from slightly hate Deano in Muscle University to love him through your incredible writing. Pls dont let us wait too long for the ending cause I just cant help to root for this little pocket rocket

• Like 6

2 hours ago, crushme99 said:

muscleaddict, our unmet friend . . . 

I bet nearly every one of your readers began following your stories because of muscle and the deep insight which you have about how muscle, strength, and the worship of both can reach down into secret places within us.  Your various stories have done that, in spades.  But now . . . this – this story of Deano, has unfolded on a whole different level.  Yes, the muscle is there of course, hotter than ever in some of your scenes.  But with Deano, you have shown much deeper insight.  This isn't simply "muscle fiction."  In many respects muscle is secondary.  Here you have shown us Deano's heart . . . and you have touched ours.

Thank you.

Thanks for the lovely words @crushme99. The muscle stuff is obviously always fun to do but the more serious/emotional stuff definitely feels more rewarding to write, especially in this story. Hopefully I can keep pushing that element further in future stories and (fingers crossed) continue to improve my writing. Thanks again, matie. 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1